One night with Helen

Story Info
High heels, stockings and attitude, and quite the aptitude.
5.4k words
4.56
11k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Twister98
Twister98
16 Followers

I had no doubt she was using a fake name on the website's profile, after all, how many people do use their real names on adult sites? But Helen Troy seemed a bit on the nose, she didn't really look Greek in any way to me when we met. Helen was not wearing much makeup, some subtle shade of red lipstick seemed to be about it, her hair was tied back but showed plenty of curls while she wore what might very well have been office attire. A crisp white shirt crossed with pin stripes, the top three buttons undone leaving a hint of cleavage that would only really catch your eyes if you were standing next to her.

Her choice of skirt however must have quite the head turner if she actually wore that to the office. Short, a good inch above her knees showing off the shiny gleam of her stockings. Like her jacket it was grey, and form fitting, stretching to allow her to take long strides in her three inch heels as she entered the cafe.

The effect left me wondering what field of work she was in and how I could get a job in her office. I quickly checked myself to make sure my tongue hadn't unrolled onto the floor and made sure my legs were crossed, then I raised my hand to get her attention. I felt very much out of her league dressed as I was in just blue jeans and a white T shirt, my jacket over the seat I'd taken.

Helen smiled as she saw me and slinked her way over to me. I remembered my manners and stood up offering my hand for a shake, which she accepted as we introduced ourselves, then pulled me towards her for a quick peck on our lips. I could feel something left behind on mine as we pulled away, I could almost taste it but my nose picked up the faint scent of mint. Some sort of lip gloss maybe? Either way my heart seemed to perk up a bit more.

"Please, take a seat," I said as I waved a hand at the chair opposite mine. To my surprise, and delight, she took the chair to my immediate right, crossing one leg over the other. I could hear the sounds of her stockings gently rubbing against one another. "Can I get you something? Coffee? Tea?"

We had a long chat as we ate our sandwiches, never once about anything dull. Somehow I think she could have made talking about the weather... interesting. Helen had an interesting manner of making sure she only ever took a small amount of the sandwich between her lips, almost nibbling the corner before slowly closing her mouth around it.

"Have you had much luck on the site?" she asked. I shook my head.

"Not really, I've not been on long, maybe two weeks."

"No one else has sent you any messages?"

"Oh there were messages, usually the same request to go to another site to prove who you are. You know, by providing your bank details."

"Oh god," she laughed daintily. "Are they still trying that one?"

"Then there were two women who seemed genuine, but they never showed up for the dates."

"Cold feet, it happens." She gave me a curious look, like she was reading my mind. "Any others?"

"Not on this site, there was another where I got chatting to this one woman who claimed...""Yes?""She claimed to be a shrink of all things."

"Doing some kind of study of online dating?"

"If she was, she never said so." I paused as I recalled some of the details. "But she did introduce me to some online friends of hers on that site."

"That sounds interesting," she gave me an inquisitive look. "Where did that go?"

"Well, I got suspicious. All the people seemed to be writing their messages in the same style."

"Ohhh, I see, she was using puppet accounts then?"

"Yeah, that's about as good a name for them as any. But they all seemed to close down, and then you'd get a new profile days later, with very similar pics and the same sort of stats and interests and what not."

"Well, sounds like she was a bit of a cock tease," Helen said matter of factly. "You wanna go for a walk? The park over the road is rather nice."

"Don't you need to get back to the office? Your lunch break must be nearly over."

"I took a half day, I had a good feeling when we got in touch," she said as she uncrossed her legs before she stood up, patting down her skirt to remove imaginary crumbs. I could hear the sound of her stockings rubbing gently against each other and wondered what it would be like to have those legs wrapped around my ears.

We'd already paid for our meal so we left and enjoyed a pleasant walk in the sun filled park, a gentle breeze took the bite out of the heat. If Helens profile was to be believed, she was 35, 5 years my senior, but barely looked 30. She had a confession to make that I found almost impossible.

"I'm more or less a virgin," she admitted with a coy smile which made her eyes light up.

"What?" I was flabbergasted. "How?"

"What I mean is, I've only had sex once." I picked up on something in her demeanour.

"You mean with one guy?" She nodded, still looking coy.

"See, I spent years convinced I was a lesbian, so I did lesbian things. Or rather what my girlfriends told me were lesbian things." We turned a corner in the park, I could see we had the place more or less to ourselves, there were trees and bushes that towered over most of the pathways as well as hemming in the entire park itself. But I could just about see a row of terrace housing at the far end which Helen seemed to be almost guiding me towards. "Lots of kissing, rubbing, feeling, fingering, licking, that kind of stuff."

"When did that first start?"

"When I was 18, I've spent most of my life loving only women, thinking that was all I needed."

"So, something obviously changed?" she nodded. "Did you come home one day to find a used dildo left out where anyone could see it?"

"Not quite like that, no," she laughed a little, then took my hand in hers and patted it. "I was involved with two other girls, who I thought were the most beautiful women ever, three ways each night. Then I went off on a work do for a week, came home a day earlier than I expected, and found them in bed with two men."

"You don't sound upset?"

"Oh, not now I'm not, but back then, dear god, I just screamed. One of them had a cock in her arse! We'd never done anything back there! I just screamed and ran out the room and sobbed in my bedroom. What was worse, they just kept going at it."

"Christ! They didn't check on you?"

"No, not until the next day. Then it all came out, they'd been seeing more than just me, there'd been other girls, more men, groups... I'd always thought before that day that the bed needed replacing."

"God... when did all that happen?"

"About a year back, I'm over it now, but it did get me thinking. What am I missing?"

"So..." I put two and two together. "You're technically a virgin because you've never had cock?"

"Well, I was, until about a month ago," she switched from holding hands with me to wrapping our arms together and pulling me closer, those naughty eyes of hers only lit up even more as her smile took on an almost wicked bent. "That was something I needed to try, to find out if I actually liked cock, and it turned out I do."

"What did you do with the lucky guy?"

"Well, I sucked him, didn't really know what I was doing there, but he didn't complain." She paused again, then smirked. "Then there was The Main Event. It was alright, but he was more the kind to just push it in, then hump away."

"Didn't try any other positions?" I realised we seemed to be heading towards the houses at the back of the park.

"No, just held my legs down on the bed, while he mauled my nipples and humped his end away. The sex wasn't good, but I did like the penetration." I got the feeling she was holding something back.

"Was that all that happened?"

"Well, he did lick me out, but he wasn't very good at it." She took a deep breath. "And the condom came off too."

"What? Did he slip it off?"

"No, never had a chance. His hands were always busy, holding my legs open, holding me down, playing with my boobs. Speaking of which, is titty fucking normal?"

"If you have the boobs for it, and you both like it. Did he?"

"That's how I know the rubber came off."

"He probably pulled out of your pussy with that aim."

"Maybe. Either way, I'm not seeing him again. I want a younger model," she smirked, then pointed at a house in the middle of the row. "That's mine, you want to come in for another coffee? Or something stronger?"

"I was thinking of something wilder."

"What a coincidence, so was I!"

We made our way up stairs to her bedroom, having barely paused to close her front door or take our shoes off. She was clearly an expert in undressing her lovers as he had my shirt off over my head with a strong tug at the back of my collar before she was pressing her still clothed body against my naked chest. Our hands roamed over each other's bodies as our lips played with one another. My hands claimed a spot on each of her incredibly tight butt cheeks, I'd barely had time to spot her bicycle downstairs, but as my fingers made their way over her back towards her neck I could trace the contours of her muscles on her very slender frame.

Her hands were already tugging my belt free from my jeans as our tongues started playing tonsil tennis, she pulled me towards her bed by the top of my trousers while my hands pulled her skirt up over her hips and waist, while she somehow pulled off her jacket top in one move, flinging off to one side while I stared at the sight of what lay between her rolled up skirt and the tops of her shiny black thigh high stockings.

The barest, most silky smooth looking pussy I had ever seen. Clearly a waxing job given the lack of any bumps or nicks, or maybe a laser had been involved. I briefly glanced up at her, she still had that trademarked evil grin of hers plastered on her face, like she knew what I was thinking with the evidence before me. Which was about to be spread before me as she rested her perk buttocks against the frame at the foot of the bed, hands out to one side, lightly touching the pair of bed knobs that made up the framework.

I planted a kiss on those inviting lips, they tasted perfectly clean, like she'd had a shower beforehand. I heard her moan in appreciation as I planted another light kiss on them, then another and another. I looked up again, her mouth was slightly hanging open, as if she was close to orgasm already. If that was true, this was the fastest I'd ever known a woman cum from any ministrations like this. She was fiddling with her shirt, trying to unbutton it with one hand while the other was propping her up, grabbing onto one of the giant bed knobs at the foot of the bed.

"Ahhh!" she muttered, as I parted her lips and found her clit was large and swollen. "Ah!" she uttered, as my tongue teased it. "Uh!" I don't think she was expecting me to slip her pussy the tongue, or the feeling of the flat of my tongue against the length of her womanhood. But she had a very different taste to any lover I'd ever had before. There was something almost addictive about her taste even before her juices started to come into play. "Ugh! Ah! Oh! Just like that! Please! Oh God! Never knew... men could... lick!"

She actually gave up trying to hold herself upright, falling over onto the bed while I managed to keep my face planted on top of her mound, my lips almost forming an airlock around her pussy as if I were trying to French kiss it. I've never met a squirter. Or at least, if I have met any and not know they were it's only because I've not fucked them. I had a feeling as Helen came from my tongue work that she might be one, I just hadn't found quite the right spot, but when she came, you knew about it. One second my tongue tip was pressed right on her magical little nub, the next, my entire face was covered with an explosion of lovely juices, dripping over my mouth and down my own throat, while Helen wailed like a banshee in heat, legs flailing around like an Octopus on crack cocaine!

"Gimme a taste!" she screamed, pulling herself back upright and planting her hands either side of my head in a desperate bid to pull me to her other lips. I complied, and felt her lips pressed against mine as her tongue slid past them, swirling around inside my mouth in an effort to taste the mix of her love juices and my saliva. Once she broke free, after what felt like an hour of locked lipped action, I noticed her breathing was so heavy her breasts were almost free of her bra, her shirt had come off at some point in the activities. It was a two tone mix, dark black on the underside covering half of each of her breasts, a dark blue covered the rest of the cup, with a small bow of the same colour covering over where the nipples were probably meant to be.

"God.... Christ Jesus.... Mary and Joseph," she barely got the words out, and part of me wondered if she was Catholic. A different part of me thought a crucifix would have looked so naughty swinging between her bountiful breasts. I wondered if she was into dressing up. If this went anywhere, we could get her a nuns outfit. And more of those thigh high stockings. "You must have had lessons from some of my exes..." Helen fought to get the words out, the faintest hint of that almost Satanic smile was forming slowly on her glowing face. "That's some of the best pussy licking I've ever had."

"I was hungry," I jested, and leaned in for a kiss. She reciprocated, then slowly pushed me upwards.

"Starving would be my best guess," she said, then traced a pattern over my chest with her fingernails. She looked a bit further down. "You never took off your trousers?"

"You never took off your skirt, but I like it where it is. Looks naughty. But," my hands grabbed hold of each bra cup, and gave them a sharp tug so her breasts were mostly free. Her tiny, taught nipples popped out over the top. They looked so small they could have been hidden behind a 5 pence coin, and so tautI'd bet she'd heard every joke about using them to cut glass with. "Ahh, that's better. Now, tell you what, lets see you cavort around this place like you own it."

"I do own it," she giggled, standing up on top of her bed, squeezing both her breasts and doing a slow, rhythmic dance with mostly her hips and shoulders. The light coming in from her bedroom window seemed to get caught perfectly on the shinny blackness of her thigh high stockings, while her slick pussy juices did much the same. "Time to get your kit off, handsome, I've got a cock to suck," she purred.

No sooner had I stood up beside her, sharing in the slow, sexy dance routine, her hands were already playing with the top button of my jeans, then reached below to continue, but stopped as she locked at me in mock surprise.

"More buttons? Too good for a zipper?" she jested.

"Much too good for a zipper," I grinned as my own hands slipped off her bra straps. "But let's leave the rest of that bra on."

"Why?"

"Because it looks so much naughtier, and there's time to get the girls out later." She smiled, then pulled down at my jeans, taking them down to my knees and most of my boxers with them too, my hard cock sprang free, almost slapping her in the chin.

"Ha! That's a first. Never been beaten up by a cock before!" She pushed a hand down between my legs to force the rest out, and I stepped out of them and let her take in the full picture of my cock swaying around like a freed beast, pointing right at her with not so noble, but fun, intent.

"Okay, okay, okay..." she sounded impressed and worried at the same time. "You're a lot longer than he was, and about as wide..."

"If it makes you feel better, you get to call the shots here."

"You mean it?"

"Sure, this is a night I want to be all about you, your enjoyment, your... education."

"What about my stockings? Should I take them off?"

"When you look that hot in stockings you never take them off. They just add to the fun."

"Okay, so..." Much to my surprise, she lay down on her back, head propped up by her pillows before she looked back at me. "This is how I did it the last time. The cock sucking that is."

This was my turn to try something new, or rather a new position. All my previous blowjobs had either been with me standing up while the girl was on her knees, or even squatting as she sucked me, or with me on my back or some variation of a 69. I stroked my cock as I tried to figure out how I was meant to let Helen suck me while she lay like this. I grabbed my trousers and pulled out my wallet to buy me some time.

"What's the matter?"

"Something for later," I said, putting a condom on her bedside cabinet. Then climbed back onto the bed, and tried to kneel down on one leg with the other lunged by her side. She happily grabbed my cock and gave the foreskin a couple of slow, gentle pumps.

"How fast can I go with this?" she asked as she speeded up.

"Not too fast, and not too far back, the foreskin only goes so far."

"Okay, so this is good?" her hand was a nice tight sensation around the shaft.

"Oh, that is excellent."

"What about this?" She kissed the tip of my purple helmet, then flicked her tongue out over the little hole, then tried to tease it as if she wanted to get her tongue tip inside it.

"Ooooohooooohhhhhhoho!" The sensations were driving me wild. "That's... great... better than great."

"And this?" she pursed her lips and blew cool air over the top of my swollen helmet.

"Ahhh, yesssssss...."

"Or this?" She put the entire helmet inside her mouth and locked her lips around it tightly. I have no way to describe what her tongue did to it inside the privacy of her own mouth but it made my vision blur, and when it returned, somehow she had half the length of my cock buried inside her mouth. I could feel her tongue pressing upwards along my shaft while the helmet was pressed against what had to be the entrance to her throat.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck me..." I managed to barely whisper in delight as I looked down and saw her eyes were crunched up with the effort of trying to deep throat me straight off. "You..." I wanted to tell her she was a natural at this, but I wasn't sure if that was really a compliment, no matter how much evidence she was given me that she was born to do this. "You enjoying that?" Much to my delight, she nodded her head which had the effect of bringing her teeth lightly into play, gently adding some teasing which wasn't needed, but felt delightful.

Then she started humming.

Maybe she was really a repressed bisexual, maybe that story about the lesbian lovers had been a cock and bull tale, maybe it was all true, right now, I didn't care. All I did know was that if she kept going like that, she'd have me cuming down her throat as if it was a fireman's hose. I hated the position I was in, the awkward kneeling meant my lunging leg was basically getting a workout, I could feel the acid build up from having held that pose for so long. Really, I needed to switch the legs over, preferably, I wanted to be in a different position, one where I could do things like play with those beautiful nipples or tease her pussy, but I also didn't want to cum just yet.

Helen had ideas of her own. I felt her hand come back into play, wrapping around the shaft just above my balls and squeezing slowly around it. She pulled her mouth free, with a very audible POP as the head broke free from the seal of her lips, absolutely drenched in her saliva. I think she made the POP sound herself, she was certainly grinning as if she'd done something rather clever that she thought I didn't know about.

"Wow! You must have stamina!" she said, licking her lips as she pumped my cock slowly. "The last guy didn't last very long."

"Wait till I get my cock inside your pussy and we build up the speed." I took the opportunity to lay down beside her and let my fingers wander over to her still wet pussy. "I can last in the pound town for maybe an hour or so."

"Promises, promises," she joked as she slowly worked my shaft some more.

Twister98
Twister98
16 Followers
12