One night with Helen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One I aim to keep," I smiled as I stroked her hair with my other hand, letting my index finger trace a line over her cheek before moving on to her chin.

"If I keep doing this, will you cum?" she asked, "I mean quickly? Or should I stop?"

"No, that's too slow," I replied as I fingered her pussy deeper, finding her g-spot and making her gasp. "Besides, I'm not close to cumming right now. Are you?"

As if in response she started to pump my cock with faster, harder strokes. In turn, I stroked her g-spot with the same temp, each of us matching the other's speed and watching each other's eyes as we worked one another into breathless, sweaty messes.

"UGH!" she tried to hide the yell as she came, biting down on her lips as her head pushed back into the pillows. She let go of little me as she thrashed about on the bed while my fingers strummed away at her love box as if they were the strings to a guitar, while her voice provided an accompaniment that almost sounded like an exorcism gone wrong. She pulled my hand away from her, and fought to get her breathing back under control. I could see beads of sweat on her brow dripping all over her, as if she was in a hot spa with a locked door.

"How you feeling?" I asked once her panting had settled down somewhat. "I've never seen anyone climax like that."

"Neither had my exes," Helen admitted. "And I've never seen any other women react like me either."

"Porn stars are more conservative in their orgasms," I joked. "And they are faking most of theirs."

"I guess I must be blessed. How's your hand?"

"Soaked," I said, looking at it for the first time since I'd decided to finger her.

"Nothing unusual there then," she smirked, then rolled herself on top of me. I could feel her pussy pressing down against my cock while her hard nipples teased my skin. "Think I'm ready to take that cock of yours?"

"Well, you are eager," I said, giving her a quick kiss.

"Well, you've not come yet, seems only fair." She reached over the side cabinet and grabbed the condom. "Ribbed?"

"Believe me, they feel great for both."

"Hmmm, seems kinky," she worked it free of the package then grabbed my cock. "I wonder, can you get ribbed dildos?"

"Probably, never looked into it, never needed to." She'd rolled it onto my length with a little fumbling, but then gave the entire length a fond stroke once it was fully covered.

"It looks odd, like it's from some sci fi horror movie, or like it's clothing for a cock," she giggled. "But I like it."

"You'll like it even better when it's inside you."

"Promise?"

"Promise. You want to go on top and slide down on me, or do we-" wordlessly, she slid her pussy lips along the length of my hardness a few times. "You are a fast learner." She smirked again, then leaned in to kiss me softly, then rolled onto her side of the bed and beckoned me to get on top.

"Probably be easier to let you take the lead this time," she winked at me. "Besides, I'm more used to being on my back." I resisted the urge to make a That's What She Said joke, and smiled as I rose up and over her.

"Well, here's some words I want to say to you a lot, spread 'em, darling." Helen giggled, complying by spreading those beautiful stocking clad legs for me, as I placed my own between them and lined up my very ready cock to the entrance of what I was sure was going to feel like heaven. I slipped the head in first, making sure we kept eye contact. She looked happy to continue, but I wanted to be sure. "Remember, you're calling the shots, if anything feels wrong, tell me, you want me to do something, just say."

"Hmmm, I want your cock inside me," she replied with a happy look sparking in her eyes, so I pushed in a bit more and felt a slight resistance. Another push and the resistance got a little tighter, as if there was a gloved hand wrapped around my shaft, squeezing it as if to make me slow down. She just nodded at me to continue, so I pushed in a little more, making sure to stop at each sign of resistance. "Just push it in," she mumbled. I wrapped my arms under her back and held onto her shoulders as I pushed some more into her, when an idea came to mind."How much do you think is in?"

"Hhmmm, half?"

"Sure?" She nodded. "Take a look," I eased myself up off her body, essentially doing a press up to let her look at the connection we had.

"Christ!" she uttered. "That's got to be about an inch left to go. Go on, do it, push that all in, one last big push! no, don't pull out!" But she was captivated as she kept watching between the gap between us as my cock almost left her pussy, bar the purple head. Then without a word, I thrust up inside her, sharply, deeply.

"God!" I said after I'd pushed the last of my length inside her. "That's the tightest pussy I've ever had!" Which was certainly true. A couple of years prior, I'd had the pleasure of meeting two 18 years old uni students, on separate occasions. Neither were virgins, but both had been impressively adventurous, nimble, and tight as vices! One of them had started doing kegels while I was inside her, which had reminded me of the first time I'd ever sodomised a lover. I wondered if Helen would be into having her chocolate factory opened up for business.

"You think so?" Helen panted as she adjusted to the sensations of having only her second ever cock. I looked over her stocking clad legs, laid out either side of me."I know so," I said as I pulled out slightly before slowly pushing back into the hilt. Helen mumbled something unintelligible. "If you wrap your legs around me, it'd be even tighter."

"Ack, maybe later on. I want to enjoy this as is!" She mumbled a few things I couldn't make out, then looked me dead in the eyes. "It's just as well you lick pussy like a lesbian! If I hadn't cum already, I don't think I could have taken all of that!"

Then Helen utterly surprised me, she rolled up both over so she was on top and began riding me as if I were a stallion! Her hips slammed off mine before she seemed to find her own sweet spot and started doing little rotations with her hips while bouncing herself off me as if she was a piston in a powerful locomotive. I'm no stranger to being ridden, the sensation is always incredible, and getting to watch the expression on a woman's face while her breasts swing to and fro has always been a secret kink of mine.

Best yet, whether she was conscious of it or not, her stockings clad legs were gripping against mine as she rode, either as support or to dominate me, I neither knew or cared, I just enjoyed it. But there was something odd with the sensation as she picked up her speed and I felt the impossibly tight folds of her pussy clench ever harder around my shaft.

"Oh shit! Stop!" I told her as she bounced ever harder off me. "The condoms came off!" To my surprise, she just gave me a look I couldn't read, leaned in and kissed me, before breaking it off and lifting one of her legs off me as my cock fell out to one side and slapped off my hip. She slipped her fingers inside and played around inside as she looked for the condom, then threw it away, grabbed my cock again sliding it back inside her and went right back to riding me as if nothing had happened.

"Remember, I'm not on the pill," she said with a seductive look that made think I was fucking with the devil. Somehow my cock seemed even harder than ever.

"So, where do you want me to cum?" She smirked. "In your mouth?" The smirk only got bigger. "Over your tits?" A bigger smirk. "Over your face?" The smirk was in danger of taking her head off. "Where?"

"In me!" came the reply as she upped her speed even more. That might have been just what the doctor ordered to send me over the edge and get my sperms shooting out of my cock like paratroopers on their way to secure an enemy encampment. Sure enough, the insides of her amazing pussy were soon plastered with my baby batter while Helen, oblivious to my own screams of pleasure as I shoot my load deep inside her, went back to wailing like a banshee as her pussy juices joined the show, flooding over my crotch like a dam had been broken.

I was vaguely aware of an angry thumping noise from what must have been the neighbours side of the wall, but neither of us cared one bit. We just kept going till we were fucked out of our minds, drenched in our own sweat, each others cum and our lungs feeling like we were a pair of deep sea divers that had just came up for air.

"God," Helen managed to mutter after a while. "That was a hell of a lot better than the last guy... Very different to what I got up to with the girls." She turned and gave me another one of those inviting smirks of hers. "I wonder what else I can learn from you?"

"Tell me, have you ever tried fisting?"

12