One Night with Libby

Story Info
One off casual affair with neighbour.
1.5k words
4.02
12.7k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short story this time, which actually happened in the early 90s. Somehow it's been on my mind.

I was living in the tropics in Australia at the time. I was in my early 30s and living in a nice airy bungalow in the hills. Mine was one of a group of similar houses and we were quite a tight knit little community. One of my neighbours was an Australian couple, also in their 30s. We spent quite a bit of time together, getting together for drinks and BBQs and we enjoyed each other's company. Frankly, I particularly enjoyed Libby's company. She was definitely what I would call a MILF. Short blonde hair, about 5'7", with a typical yummy mummy body (she had two small kids) and small tits. I liked to see her in her tennis gear at the local tennis club, where we sometimes played as doubles partners. She was also a little bit flirtatious, especially after a few drinks and I had sometimes wondered what she would be like in bed. To be honest, I had masturbated while thinking about her more than once.

The weekend in question, Libby's husband was away on business, and we were at an event at the tennis club. It was kind of semi-casual, so she was wearing a red summer dress, nothing too flashy, but it kind of clung to her figure in quite a sexy way without revealing too much. We were in Australia, so naturally everyone was enjoying a few drinks. By the time things started to wind down, Libby was definitely slightly tipsy and we had enjoyed a few dances together. Sitting in our small group of friends, someone asked Libby if she wanted a ride home.

'No problem.' she said, 'Mike is going to drive me home. We live next door'

'Sure.' I said, although I had not specifically been planning to take her home.

Eventually, we left the club. I was not drunk, although I would be over the limit now, but this was the 90s. Nobody cared. Also, it was back roads all the way home and not more than 5 kilometres.

Libby continued to flirt all the way home, and I must say I was getting distracted at the way her knee length dress rode up on her legs, exposing her thighs. I pulled up at home and on the spur of the moment invited her in for a nightcap.

'Sure.' she said. 'My babysitter is staying over and it's not often I manage to get out late.'

I poured a couple of scotches while Libby selected some music on the stereo. I remember she put on something slow and smooth. By the time I came back with the scotches she had kicked off her shoes and was swaying to the music.

'Come,' she said, 'let's dance.'

I set down the drinks and pulled her close to me. We stood there for a bit, swaying in time to the music and she draped her arms around my neck. My cock stiffened as I felt her body against mine and I slid my hands down to her hips, at the same time breathing in her scent and the slight smell of sweat after the night out. I'm not sure how it happened, but a second later we were kissing. Tentatively at first and then she slid her tongue into my mouth and we were kissing passionately, grinding against each other while my hands were grasping at her firm ass.

In a moment she was on the sofa, with me on top of her, clawing at each other while we continued to kiss. I don't think any words were spoken as I caressed her bare legs, lifting up her dress and running my hands up and down her inner thighs. Kneeling on the floor in front of the sofa, I pulled her towards me while at the same time lifting her dress up around her waist. I kissed her legs, working my way up towards her panties, breathing in her scent and realizing that she was already wet. She wasn't wearing anything special, just dark cotton panties, but I buried my head in her crotch and teased her with my lips. She was moaning heavily as I did so, thrusting up towards me and running her fingers through my hair.

I put my fingers in the waist of her panties and pulled them off in one smooth motion. She was now exposed, dress around her waist and her legs spread wide. In the dim light I could see the dark triangle of her sparse pubic hair and dived straight for her. She was aroused, giving off the smell of sex, and I wanted cunt. She was dripping wet as I thrust my tongue into her, luxuriating in her sweet sticky wetness, spreading her lips with my fingers so I could tongue-fuck her more and seek out the hardness of her clitoris. She writhed with passion underneath me literally urging my tongue to fuck her and thrusting her hips up and down onto me. There was so much pent-up passion that she started to cum quickly, announcing it with a muffled squeal and a sudden flood of juice into my mouth. Not quite a squirt, but close, and I lapped it all up greedily, also noticing a big wet patch on the sofa.

I got up and kissed her again.

'Come, let's go to the bedroom.' I said. I needed to fuck this married woman now. To have her and possess her.

Taking her by the hand I led her to the bedroom. Of course, by this time my cock was so hard that it was almost painful and I badly needed to release. Once in the bedroom we kissed again and I fumbled to find the zipper of her dress, pulling it down to her waist. She broke the kiss.

'Get undressed.' she said and stepped out of her dress. She was still wearing some kind of bra, but quickly reached behind her back to take it off, letting her tits spring free as I was pulling off my pants.

I love small tits and Libby's were just gorgeous. Small, but perky and firm, with rosy pink nipples. They looked incredible on her womanly body, with her slightly mumsy wide hips, soft belly and firm slender legs. A perfect MILF. I pulled her down on to the bed and she lay on top of me, leaning forward again to kiss me. I felt the warm wetness of her cunt against my cock and I swear I could have cum there and then. But instead of riding me, she pulled me over on top of her, grasping my cock with her delicate hands and guiding me towards her.

'Fuck me.' she breathed into my ear. 'I want you to fuck me.'

She was already so wet from the licking I had given her that I slid into her so easily and smoothly. I think if I had not had a few drinks I would have cum instantly, especially when I felt how burning hot and wet she was, not to mention the way she gasped and wrapped her legs around me as I penetrated her as deeply as I could.

I began to move on her, thrusting gently so as not to cum too quickly, enjoying her reaction as she ground her pelvis into me. I caressed her tits and kissed her nipples as I fucked her, pulling her ass to me with one hand and feeling the wetness dripping down from her pussy. She began to cum again with a cry, digging her nails into my back, which I knew would show some marks the next day.

'Oh fuck,' I cried out. 'You're going to make me cum.'

'Not inside.' she gasped. 'Cum in my mouth.'

I must admit I really wanted to spill my seed inside this married pussy, and to hell with the consequences, but with an invitation like that, who could resist.

As I felt myself begin to cum I managed to lift myself up and pull out just in time to straddle her chest. She opened her mouth just as the first spasm came and a jet of cum streaked across her cheek, chin and into her waiting mouth. She reached for me greedily and swallowed up the second spurt, continuing to hold me in her mouth as my orgasm subsided. I shifted my position and bent down to kiss her again, tasting the warm spermy salty taste of my cum mixed with hers, before holding her in my arms.

Well, we did fuck again that night, but she had to leave before it was light. But it was strictly a one-off event. I guess she didn't want to spoil her marriage, and I can't say I blame her. A year or so later, they moved on and I didn't keep in contact. But I do sometimes look back and recall that night as one of the most enjoyable fucks of my life. I hope she does too.