One Night's Aftermath

Story Info
A woman tells the story of her first time with a futanari.
5.7k words
4.68
25.4k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey ya'll, got a new story here and it's my first commission! Commissioned by Neolime69. It's a shorter piece than you're used to from me, but hopefully still very hot!

Contains: futa on female, huge/hyper sizes, excessive cum and cum inflation.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated :)

Check my profile for how to get in contact with me!

*****

"It was life changing."

The words issued from a pair of pink-painted lips, spoken with such conviction that there could be no doubt as to their veracity. A set of vibrant blue eyes, a sharp nose and high cheekbones helped mold the face they belonged to one of undeniable beauty, a beauty that was twisted into a kind of lustful wanting the moment the sentence wafted into the air. Her lips parted then pursed as she brought a glass of blood red liquid to her mouth, the alcohol within disappearing in long, desperate swallows. After draining more than a third of the glass's contents, she placed it on her dress-covered lap, the transparent base sitting atop a pattern of intertwining flowers against a white backdrop.

She stared into the half-empty glass, swirling the fluid within it lazily. Twirling a thin, flaxen strand of hair around her finger, her eyes unfocused as if she were recalling a distant memory. Her lips moved as if to form words once more, but only managed to expel a silent spiel. She stopped, licked her lips, and tilted her head towards the person next to her. Taking in her friend's form, she studied her like she was trying to decide whether to continue - like she was trying to decide whether the woman was worthy of being relayed the important information she held onto so dearly.

For her part, the woman next to her, dressed in a much more simple blue tank top and jeans, leaned towards her blonde friend, her curled ginger locks swaying against her face. She cradled her own flute of wine, resting her pale chin on her free hand. Emerald green eyes flashed as her friend spoke, the woman's own breath tight in her chest. Her legs crossed almost unconsciously, as if her body was trying to protect herself from the gospel being preached, even when the rest of her was ready and willing to accept it.

The blonde finished off the rest of her glass.

"I mean it, too."

The pair sat together on a black leather couch, only inches of space separating them. The room was dimly lit, a few sparse candles scattered on wall-mounted shelves creating the only illumination, the night sky looming beyond the windows provided no assistance in the matter. Two pairs of bare feet rested on a carpeted floor before a glass table, a half-empty wine bottle and a single phone decorating it's surface. Besides the hum of distant electronics, only darkened silence accompanied the women.

The blonde leaned forward and filled her wide-mouthed glass, immediately taking another huge gulp, wetting her throat like just the thought of what they were speaking of was enough to parch it. Shaking her head, her straight golden mane whipping around, she fell back into the upholstery, sinking into the cushion. Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath, doing her best to relax before fully turning to her companion. A weak smile touched her lips as her eyelids raised, her baby-blues zeroing in on the redhead's own green pair.

"It was... amazing, Cindy," she spoke breathlessly, "I can't even - it's all I think about."

"Wow. How? I mean - what, when did it happen? Where?" Cindy babbled, struggling to find the right question to ask first.

"It was a couple weeks ago, on a Saturday. I met her at that new club, Nouveau Citron, that opened up downtown like a month ago."

"Two weeks ago!? And you're just now telling me!? Natalie!"

"I know I know!" Natalie bit her bottom lip, "that's how long it took me to, um, recover."

"Recover!? Did she... hurt you?"

"Only in the best ways."

Quiet overtook the room once more as Cindy took in the full meaning of her friend's words. Her features shifted from concern to a look of wonder. What Natalie really meant struck her, and her body reacted accordingly: her legs tightened against each other, her fingers pinched at the neckline of her shirt, and her cheeks reddened, a blazing scarlet discoloring her alabaster visage. She took in her friend's body, her mind wandering, imagining what she could have been hinting at. Cindy's gaze faltered as she realized she'd been ogling for a bit too long, and she coughed before addressing her friend once more.

"So, you met at the new club - which you went to without me, I might add," Cindy gave the blonde a pointed look, "how did it happen?"

"Ugh, I think you were doing something that night, maybe a date with that one guy? Whatever. Anyway, I was there with the girls - Barb, Jess, Cass - the usual. We got ready and did some pregaming, then we took a cab over. The line wasn't long, and least not for us. After we got a table, we started drinking, dancing, flirting, also the usual!"

Both girls laughed.

"By the way," Natalie paused her story, "how was the date with what's-his-name?"

"Bleh, let's not talk about that," Cindy rolled her eyes, pausing to take a drink from her own glass, "I'm here to hear about your night."

"Right right. Well... I was grinding on some meathead, the kind you take home once and forget about. You know the type. I was throwing it back and rubbing all over him, putting on the moves, making sure I was gonna get lucky. It looked like things were gettin' good. Feelin' good too!"

She laughed at her own entendre, drawing another eye-roll from Cindy.

"And then... and then I saw her."

There was another pause, an unintentionally but well-needed dramatic one. Natalie got that far-off look in her eyes again, and she sat silently as she tried to find the right words to use. She interrupted her contemplation by taking a loud chug from her glass, downing the entire thing without stopping to breathe. Exhaling loudly, she twitched her nose and set her glass down, pushing it away with her hands in an exaggerated fashion. Giving Cindy an apologetic smile, she continued her story.

"She, uh, she stuck out, ya know? I mean, the club is new but it's kinda the same as the rest with who goes there and how people dress. Dudes in tight shirts and painted-on jeans, and all the girls wear short skirts and belly shirts - that's how I was dressed at least. But she was different. Her jeans were all ripped and kinda baggy, and she was wearing combat boots and her shirt was just plain black, not even designer or anything! She looked like she had just come from like, like a heavy metal concert!"

Natalie licked her lips at the memory.

"Our eyes met and she winked at me. I gave her that smile, the one that says 'thanks but I'm not interested' but she just kept looking at me. I was gonna like, frown at her or whatever, maybe give her the finger if she didn't stop staring, but then something happened. I'm not really sure why, but I looked down. I can't remember anymore if I just dropped lower on the guy I was dancing with or what, but I accidentally looked at her legs instead."

She shook her head and stared at her lap.

"I saw it."

Cindy's body straightened and her eyebrows raised.

"You saw it? Like she just had her dick whipped out in the middle of the dance floor? That's pretty bold!"

"No, don't be ridiculous," Natalie scowled at her friend, "I mean I could see it through her jeans!"

"Oh! Oh."

"It was like right when I was looking, one of the strobe's flashed across her crotch, and it just let me see... everything."

"Was it - I mean it was big, right?"

"Cindy of course it was big!" the blonde sounded exasperated, "it went down to her fucking knee!'

Natalie raised a hand, taking a moment to collect herself.

"I thought at first that she was one of those pants-stuffing lesbians, cause she definitely looked like one, her hair was short and dyed green and all that. Remember that time at Barb's birthday party at that bar? There was the one that came up to her and had a strapon on under her yoga pants? I figured she was just another freak trying to show off - but there was something different. I can't really explain it, but it was like I suddenly knew that she was the real deal. I was 100% sure that the bulge in her jeans was an actual cock!"

"What, like you were psychic or something?"

"I don't know! I don't know. I've thought about it a lot since then and there really wasn't a reason that I should've known, but I did. I just knew."

Cindy squinted at her friend. She watched the way her eyes shone under the minimal lighting and darted around, unable to stay still for even a second. She studied the noticeable movement of her fingers, which clasped and unclasped together into a loose fist, over and over again. She noticed Natalie's breathing had grown heavy, and her chest heaved harder the more she spoke; her nipples were also very erect under her thin dress. The redhead wasn't sure if her friend was fucking with her or not, but it was clear that telling her tale was causing her to physically react whether she realized it or not.

"Anyway," Natalie continued, "it was like I couldn't move. I'm sure the guy I was with was confused when I stopped rubbing on his crotch, but I wasn't thinking about him anymore. My whole body felt like it was, like it was on fire and I had to figure out a way to get away from him without making it weird. I quickly told the guy my 'friend' needed me for something and I would be back - not sure my brain has ever worked so fast!"

Cindy smirked at the joke, her body easing against the couch once more.

"I kinda slowly moved towards her. It was hard to get through the crowd because I was so focused on her. I was constantly bumping into people 'cause I wasn't paying attention to anything else. I probably looked like some drunk slut! But she just kept standing and watching me, her hands in her pockets. Thinking back, it seemed like the other dancers were giving her a lot of space - I wonder if they could sense what she was like I could."

Another questioning look was thrown Natalie's way.

"Look, you just had to be there! I can't explain it!"

"Alright alright!" Cindy relented, "I'll take your word for it."

"Good!" Natalie puffed out her chest indignantly, "so as soon as I reached her, she grabbed my hand and started pulling me through the crowd! She didn't even say anything to me. I almost tripped over my own feet trying to keep up with her, and then all of a sudden I was yanked into a booth. It was kind of far away from the others... I wonder if it was VIP?"

The blonde tilted her head like she was pondering this incredibly important detail.

"Nat! Don't wander off! Get back to the story."

"Sorry! I-" she stopped and looked over at her empty wine glass, considering it for a moment before shaking her head.

"Ok. So, we were sitting and she put her arm around me. Before I could say something she introduced herself as Julia. She mentioned she'd hadn't seen me in the club before. I kind of just... stuttered back at her - I don't even think I said real words! But it didn't matter really. She knew what she wanted and she knew what I wanted. I uh, I managed to finally tell her my name and I think I told her it was my first time? The whole thing happened so fast I don't really remember it that well."

Natalie gulped.

"But before I could say anything else she grabbed my hand and... and put it on her thigh. Right on top of it. She didn't even ask or anything! I've thrown my drink in guys' faces for less. I mean, you know me. I like to sleep around and stuff but I'm not that easy! I couldn't believe it, but uh, I couldn't believe it because of something else."

She stared at her redheaded companion dead in her eyes.

"Cindy, I could feel everything," her voice started to quiver, "and I mean everything. It was like... like her jeans weren't even there. It was so hot, and I could feel it move. It like, jumped when my fingers touched it. I don't know how long we sat like that, but finally I looked down and I realized something: I was touching it. There was a rip in her pants right above it, and one of my fingers was just... just fucking touching it!"

"Oh my god, like, she didn't even have it completely covered!?"

"Not even close! And the more I looked, the more of it I could see. It was so dark in the club though that it was hard to notice from far away."

"Jesus that's wild Nat!" Cindy's eyes had grown huge, "so what happened next!?"

"Everything after that was a blur," Natalie admitted, a blush coloring her cheeks, "it was like one of those movies where the characters are drunk or high and it flashes from scene to scene with lots of colors and random images. Her tongue was down my throat. She was groping me. We walked out of the club and her hand was on my ass. Somehow we ended up at her place - I'm not even sure where it was."

Natalie stopped there - really stopped. Without even looking at Cindy she reached over and dumped the rest of the almost-finished bottle of wine into her glass. The sloshing red liquid nearly reached the brim before the last trickles dripped from the container's mouth. There was no hesitation this time, no attempt at saving face or just trying to maintain a sense of dignity. Natalie tossed the drink back, chugging it like she was dying of thirst. Rivulets of the crimson-tinted hair of the dog spilled down her chin, staining her dress with large splotches that ruined the beautiful floral pattern that spread across it.

An unlady-like belch erupted from her lips the moment the glass left them. The blush that had touched her cheeks had spread to the rest of her face and her chest, no doubt enhanced by her inebriated state. Wobbling slightly, she set her cup down and fell back against her seat, a shaky smile forming on her features. She stared silently at the coffee table, eyes struggling to focus. A small giggle brought her back to reality. Blinking slowly, she turned back to Cindy, who stared back with concern.

"Wellll..." Nat slurred, "I can't really remember what her place looked like. I think it was an apartment? But anyway, she took me to the bedroom straight away - didn't even offer me a drink or anything! Kind of rude don't you think? I am a lady after all. She did give me a nice treat though!"

The blonde giggled to herself again.

"Cindy," she reached out and put a hand on her friend's bare arm, "she ate pussy soooo good! I didn't even have to ask! You know how hard it is to get a hookup to go down on you? She just, just fucking went for it. Threw me right on the bed and got to work. That tongue was like magic and it felt really long! I wonder if all futanari are that skilled?"

Her eyes rolled towards the ceiling like she was trying to find the answer.

"Damn she ate you without even saying anything?"

"Not a word," Natalie squeezed Cindy's arm as if to emphasize her point, "she just went for it! And you know I love a go-getter in bed. I was probably really wet already but that definitely soaked my panties. I swear, she brought me to like, three orgasms before she stopped."

Her hand that wasn't being used to stabilize herself with the redhead's body drifted towards her crotch.

"When she stopped she smiled at me and wiped her face. It was kind of embarrassing? She still didn't say anything, but she did grab my hands and make me stand up. We kissed again and I could um... I could taste myself, which was also embarrassing."

"Kinky!" Cindy teased, "and I'm sure that wasn't the first time that's happened to you."

"Hush you," Natalie responded with a smile, "I'm sure you've been there too!"

"A lady never tells!"

Natalie groaned and rolled her eyes this time.

"Ok, but this is where things got hot. She put her hands on my shoulders and I immediately got the message. I mean, how many guys have done the same thing? They usually ask but she hadn't really asked me anything else so far so I guess this wasn't any different. So I did what she wanted and I was face to face with her, uh, d-dick. I tried to reach out and grab her pants but her hands were already undoing her belt. She dropped her pants..."

The drunk blonde sucked in a quick breath.

"...and she wasn't wearing any underwear."

"Holy shit," Cindy gasped, "so she was going commando and her jeans had a bunch of holes in it?"

"Yeah... yeah."

Another pregnant pause.

"So, uh," the more sober of the two took a sip from her own neglected glass, "was it real?"

Natalie gave her an incredulous look.

"Of course it was real!" the blonde almost shouted, "do you think we'd be having this conversation if it wasn't!?"

She threw her hands up.

"It was real and it was fucking huge! Cindy, it went past her goddamn knees! I thought it looked big in her jeans, but clearly I was wrong, because it looked twice as big when she was naked! It was fuckin'... fuckin' big Cindy. All fat and veiny and long. Hanging there, slapping between her legs. It looked so good, like the perfect dick. It was the perfect dick. I think I-I knew at that moment that it was the only dick I was gonna want. And it was all for me!"

"I grabbed it. I knew that's what she wanted. And let me tell you Cindy, it was heavy. It was like lifting a dumbbell at the gym. I touched it and I couldn't even hold the whole thing. My fingers didn't reach all the way around it and she had ssssso much cock it was like... with a normal guy you might have some extra cock sticking out from your fists - if you're lucky. But this was different. It was like there were like three or four cocks left that I couldn't touch. Except it was only one cock. One huge cock!"

"I held it up and I had to move back. Fuuuuck, it was just so long that if I didn't it would have slapped me in the face. I did that awkward shuffle and it kept coming at me! I felt like I was being attacked by a huge snake! I brought it up to my face and I could smell it. Oh Cindy it smelled better than any dick ever. It wasn't even like, really clean. It smelled like other guys but more. More and better! It was divine. I'm telling you Cindy, there's really nothing like it!"

Natalie momentarily broke herself out of her alcohol-and-cock induced fervor and pushed her face towards her friend's so that their noses were almost touching.

"Then you know what I realized Cindy?" she whispered into the redhead's mouth.

"W-what?"

"It was still soft."

She leaned back with a smug smile on her face, like she'd just spoken the meaning of life into existence.

"It was... what?"

"It was fucking SOFT!" she did yell this time, pulling her head back, "flaccid, not-hard! Whatever! It was all floppy in my hands but it was still like, solid. Like my fingers could barely press into it. So I started stroking it. It was hard to do because she just had so much fucking cock. After a few minutes I could feel my arms get tired and I couldn't even tell if she was enjoying it or not. You know what I did next."

"You blew her?"

"I blew her."

The pair smiled knowingly at each other.

"But it wasn't easy. I could... I could barely fit in my mouth, Cindy. And I don't even mean ALL of it. Just the tip made me feel like I was trying to fit my fist in my mouth. But momma didn't raise no quitter! Girl, I sucked her as hard as I could. I was like a vacuum. I kept working my hands, even though my arms were tired as hell. She tasted gooood too! Tasted good, smelled good, felt good. I know I already said it like, a bunch of times, but she really did have the perfect dick."

12