One Night's Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn Nat you really fell in love with it didn't you?"

"You have no idea."

The phone that was sitting neglected on the table buzzed, drawing Natalie's attention. She reached down and swiped it from the glass surface, her eyes widening as she read whatever notification appeared on the bright screen. Her fingers tapped furiously on its surface in response. Natalie scanned whatever contents on the device she was keeping to herself several more times before her head snapped back and looked at her companion. She smiled sheepishly and set her phone in her lap.

"Um so, she started to get hard," the blonde spoke, quieter this time, "I guess my head game is still good even when working with such a huge dick. I was looking up at her the whole time as I sucked her, and I managed to get more than the head in too. While I was working the shaft, she took off her shirt and damn, she had a nice body too. A six-pack and everything! Her breasts were like, bigger than mine too; I almost started to feel self-conscious!"

Natalie rubbed the side of her head.

"Almost," she emphasized, "but being on your knees with the biggest dick in the world in your mouth can distract you from things like that. Plus, I had to keep shuffling backwards everytime she grew again! Let me tell you Cindy, it wasn't like sucking a regular guy. It was like she was already hard but kept getting harder! I tried to look down her dick and I swear my eyes crossed just trying to see the base of it!"

"Oh!" she slapped the redhead's leg, causing her to jolt and nearly spill her drink, "Cindy her fuckin' balls!"

"W-what about them?"

"They were fucking enormous! I've never been like... big on dude's balls, but these might've changed my mind. I reached out and grabbed 'em while I still could reach, cause you know guys like it when you do that so I figured she would too. Cindy! They were so big I thought I missed them and grabbed her thigh. One of them was too big to fit in my hand - it was bigger than my hand! I had to use both just to hold one of them, and they were soooo fuckin' fat and heavy. I guess it makes sense that they would match her dick."

The blonde breathed in deeply.

"Ok, like I said, she kept growing. She was getting hard too, which I was kinda worried about - I guess I should stop comparing her to the typical man, but I was afraid she wouldn't be able to get it up and that it was all for show like how it is with some guys who are pretty hung. But she had no trouble in that department. Which was good but she was stretching out my jaw! I thought it was gonna dislocate if she grew anymore."

"But I kept sucking and sucking and sucking! I looked back up at her again and tried to give the best "fuck me" eyes I could. She just smiled back! Didn't even moan or anything. If wasn't gagging on her fucking hard-on I wouldn't have been able to tell if she liked it or not. Oh and I was gagging. Cindy that thing was in my THROAT! I've had a few guys reach there before but she was doing it without even trying. I swear my gag reflex has never been put to the test as much as it had that night."

She rubbed around her chest and the front of her neck as if she was reliving the experience.

"I don't know if she was getting close or not, I really couldn't tell," Nat frowned for a moment, "but she did eventually decide it was time to move on. No joke, it took her several steps to get it away from me. Then she did the same thing as before and just lifted me up with those strong arms before I even had a chance to stand! She just tossed me on the bed and climbed on with me. It was... it was then when I saw how big she really was."

"It went past my head Cindy, my HEAD! And and and she was kneeling between my legs. That's right, it went up my whole body and above my face. I couldn't see her anymore because her fucking--fucking cock took up so much space in front of my face. On my knees I didn't realize how much she had grown, but I think she was like, twice as long as she was before. And it went down to her knees when she was soft! Cindy, she literally had a third leg swinging between her legs. Fuck it might've been even longer!"

"Are you sure you weren't just, uh, drunk, Nat?" Cindy asked with concern in her voice, leaning away from the blonde now that she'd worked herself up again with her fervent recollections. "And maybe like, seeing things wrong?"

"Maybe I was drunk then, and maybe I'm a bit tipsy right now, but that doesn't change what I saw... and felt."

"You're saying you fucked that giant thing!?"

"I didn't fuck it..." Natalie trailed off for a moment before a devilish grin touched her features, "it fucked me!"

She paused again as if to let the meaning behind her statement sink in for her friend.

"She ripped off my panties like they were, like they were paper. Just fucking tossed them to the side like they were nothing. As soon as she did, she hopped off the bed and pressed her tip against my pussy, and that was after she had to take some steps back again. Cindy that was the only way for her to fuck me: she had to get off the bed just to give herself enough room! I tried to watch because I don't think I would have believed it would have fit if I didn't. And Cindy, she made it fit."

"Did she wear protection at least!?"

"With a dick that big!?" Natalie guffawed. "Please, she would have had to use a fuckin' trashbag - I don't even think the condoms they make for horses would fit her! It didn't matter to me at the time, protection was the last thing on my mind; I'm on birth control anyway. But uh, yeah. I don't know how but she got the head in me and that was... it was like nothing I've ever felt before."

"It hurt, of course. I don't think anyone can take something that big and not feel pain. But it felt amazing at the same time. The tip of her dick alone was bigger than any cock I've ever felt before! I'm pretty sure I had an orgasm the moment she got it in but I was too distracted by a fucking dick wider than a softball tearing me in two! It was... there's not really a way to explain it unless you experience it yourself."

Natalie's eyes flashed at Cindy for a moment before she looked down and folded her hands in her lap.

"I-I, I'm still not the same down there. My - it's gone a bit back to normal, but I'm still, well, really stretched out. Doesn't take a genius to figure out why. Especially when she started ACTUALLY fucking me. She didn't waste any time or let me adjust or anything. As soon as she got the head in, she just started going. She grabbed my ankles and held me still as she rammed her cock in deep. I swear it felt like she was using her leg to fuck me and not her dick!"

"So she was rough?" Cindy questioned, looking concerned.

"I think when you're that big, it has to be rough," Natalie chuckled, still staring at her lap, "I don't think she could have been gentle if she tried. And the more she fucked me, the more I wanted her to be rough, Cindy. I craved everything she was giving me and more, and she had a lot to give me. It just kept coming! I swear her cock felt endless, even when she, when she..."

"Cindy, I don't know how to explain it, but she fucked my womb. That's the only way to explain how deep she got into me. I felt her... pierce something, I think. But she went deeper than should have been possible. I've never even heard of someone being able to do that, but she did. I could even, even see her cock through my stomach. My dress rode up or I lifted it up or she pushed it or something - I don't really remember - but I could see it. Like, perfectly."

"Jesus Christ Natalie, I feel like you're describing like, some kind of fucked up fetish story or something to me right now."

"How do you think I felt!?" The blonde sounded exasperated, even as her voice took on a huskier tone the more she recollected. "Even my fantasies about fucking a futanari weren't this intense! She just kept going. I've never had sex with someone with such stamina - it was like she never got tired. I couldn't even do anything but lay there like a starfish, it was just too overwhelming. I think in the first time alone I had more orgasms than I've ever had in my whole life!"

"...first time?"

"Oh honey, she fucked me like four times that night... and maybe a couple more times the next morning. And she wasn't a quick shot. But when she did finally shoot, she filled me up. I should have guessed from how big her fucking balls were that she would cum so much. It was endless Cindy, like almost really. It just kept coming and coming and coming. I don't think anything could have prepared me for it. It was also the first time she spoke, like the whole time. She was nice enough to give me a little warning before she turned me into a human fucking Twinkie!"

Natalie started rubbing her stomach.

"It was like I was pregnant. I felt pregnant, or at least how I imagine being pregnant feels like. My stomach got so huge and I could see it get bigger with every...every blast of sperm. I swear I looked like I was carrying triplets. If I wasn't on the pill I would for sure be pregnant for real! Once she finally pulled out she just kept cumming. It was as thick as fucking paste and it went everywhere! I was drenched in the stuff! Like literally from head to toe. She filled me and covered me!"

"Holy shit Natalie..." Cindy gasped, now looking just as aroused as the blonde was, "and she did that like, a bunch of times?"

"Yeah she would drain me and the--" another buzz from Nat's phone stopped. Just like before she brought her to face, her eyes going wide. Cindy gave her a quizzical look, wondering what could be so important as to interrupt their hangout. Finishing her own glass, she stared from over the crimson-stained rim at her host, who was busy typing back. After a couple minutes, Natalie set the phone in her lap again.

"Uh, sorry," she apologized, her hands shaking, "she drained me by pressing onto my stomach and letting all the cum spill onto the floor. I don't know how she cleaned it up because it wasn't there when I woke up in the morning. As soon as she was done, though, she moved me into a different position and started fucking me again - she didn't go soft. I'm not even sure I was fully conscious for a couple of the times. It was amazing, Cindy."

"God it sounds like it! I'm a little jealous, honestly. Even though what you've told me sounds... intense. I guess I'm gonna have to go out and find me a futanari to take home too!"

"...well you might not have to look very far."

"Uh, what do you mean?"

"She's uh... She's on her way here right now. And I kinda maybe told her I'd have a friend over and that she could sleep with both of us."

"Natalie!" Cindy threw her hands out. "You didn't even ask me! I'm not ready or anything."

"I know I know, but I was afraid if I told you you wouldn't want to! It's like half the reason I invited you over. Besides, you're the only girlfriend I have that I've shared a guy with before! This will be just like that. Trust me, you'll be thanking me for it after!"

"Jesus Nat," Cindy scratched the top of her head, "I mean, I guess I'm not really against it but like, I wanna freshen up or something first! I can't believe you're springing this on me like this! When is she gonna be he--"

Knock knock.

"Now."

12