One of a Thousand Ways

Story Info
A story written for the most special one, sharing a dream.
6.7k words
4.65
8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what thousand ways are there that you want me in?" She asked deviously.

He smirked as he watched her sitting on her knees next to him, holding his member in her hands.

Even though he knew she meant it well, being interested at what made him tick, he kind of cursed her timing. A plethora of fantasies crashed into the view of his mind's eye, yet all were blurred due to the distraction she herself presented right now. Unable to compose a clear description of any of all the things he wanted to do, he stammered a weak reply.

As the scene continued and love flowed on between them, a train of thought was ever slowly leaving the station, set on a journey that, with intermittent stops, would take days.

She was the sweetest thing to ask about his most deepest desires, perhaps not fully aware of all that lingered there. He felt like the raw, brutality of these figments of his imagination would not directly connect with her; ideas destined to die before fully being born in a real life moment. Not from bad-will from any side, but sooner from lack of communication or, dare he say it, understanding.

How does he relay his deepest passions on something that connects so close to his being, while knowing that the other person finds it hard to feel the drive that rests inside to do these kind of things?

None of these fantasies required thought, or much reasoning. He even would think to say that any thought or thorough understanding of the basic mechanics could harm the very urges that were required. More so, each action that lingered in his mind would require an emotion. A dream. A determination born not out of mind, but out of stomach and privates.

Again he wondered, how do you try to explain when in the mood, while not killing the moment?

How do you explain this when not in the mood, without sounding repulsive in the first place?

How do you try to explain the emotions you have while thinking about these things; emotions that are most probably just as alien to her as the very actions that he was thinking of?

In the end, the whole mission laid heavy on his mind as it had been for a longer time, off and on.

Then, a realization came. None of these fantasies required thought or reasoning, just a dream.

And as his fingers began to dance across the keyboard, his hopes of planting a dream, an emotion, a seed in her soul, began to shimmer inside.

A thousand ways will take too long to convey, but a few of them, will be here.

----------------------------------------------------------------

He was standing in the bathroom, razer in hand and looking at the beard in his reflection. From the corner of his eyes he noticed the door opening and knew it had to be his partner, finally finished with putting the kids to bed. Trying to get the job finished, he did not pay her a lot of attention, until she appeared behind him in the mirror. A slight notification in his mind came up, noting that she was wearing that soft, black top with spaghetti straps that he liked so much.

As she came closer, she pressed the top of her body against his naked back, allowing him the feel of the cozy pressure of her boobs encased in the soft fabric. She wrapped her arms around him and pressed her cheek against his naked back.

After looking over his shoulder at her and smiling, he gazed back into the mirror and bended slightly forward to get a closer look. A sudden strange feeling made him stop in his tracks, razor hanging mid-air.

His ass, only covered by a boxer short at the moment, had come into contact with something stiff and unforgiving, where her soft pelvis ought to have been.

His free hand reached down, as again his head twisted over his shoulder to look at her. Enjoying the game she was playing, she opened the distance a bit between them and twisted her hips towards his now anxiously exploring hand. On top of the soft fabric of what had to be an unusual undergarment for her, he traced his fingers along a stiff, long object that originated from her crotch and was pressed against her underbelly by the underwear. Just feeling this obviously phallic subject in the pants of his partner made himself stiff, almost to the same proportion as she appeared to be.

Allowing the contact to exist for a short while, she broke it off and moved towards the door. He was watching her from behind, anxious for her to turn around and show him what she had hidden in the light gray boxer short she had obviously taken from his closet.

Reaching the doorway, she finally turned and casually leaned against the doorpost. He could not take his eyes off of her, as it was in fact a dream come true. A dream he had possessed for a long time.

There, the love of his life stood in the doorway, wearing his favorite soft top and one of his boxer shorts, which now clearly showed the stiff he had gotten to know with his fingertips.

Teasingly she reached down and stroked her newfound body part from tip to ball-height, noticeably enjoying the tease and seeing her boy with eyes that were nearly popping out of their sockets.

Stroking her member like she knew worked for him, she looked him straight into his eyes.

"I have a little situation down there." She smiled casually. "Care to help out?"

Within seconds the razor had met the ledge and he was moving towards her. Holding her in his arms, he pulled her close and kissed her passionately. "Thank you." He muttered, knowing fully that it must be a kind of weird situation for her right now, doing this for the first time. She smiled and kissed him again, letting her love shine through as a reply.

He kissed her cheek, her lips, her jawbone and down to her neck. His fingers were fumbling with the spaghetti strap on one of her shoulders, working almost instinctively about pulling it down her arm.

As his lips turned towards her shoulder, she leaned back against the wall and closed her eyes.

The result from the lowered spaghetti strap was the uncovering of her breast, a fact his lips and fingers thankfully took advantage of. As his hand reached along the line of her breast, from the bottom along the side, his lips encased her nipple and playfully nibbled it.

His other hand had wrapped around her waistline, his fingers slowly reaching down the elastic band of the boxer short.

As his fingers left her breast, he knelt before her. His heart skipped another beat, as now directly in front of him, only centimeters away, was her stiff member. He could now no longer manage to keep his composure and knew he had to enjoy that phallic object thoroughly. He placed his hand directly on it and felt the stiffness in the palm of his hand, the top coming out between two fingers.

Looking up at her, he tried to read her face. She was smiling at him, slightly blushing and he deeply hoped she was feeling the moment. Knowing that this was not her dream, not her fantasy per se, and she would not directly feel pleasure from him touching this fake sexual organ, he knew her pleasure would have to come from playing him and seeing him all hot and bothered over a mere toy.

But for him it could never be just a toy. For this fantasy to work fully, he needed to feel like this cock was truly part of her and he needed her to play that part as well. Just as he started to remind himself that this could be difficult for her, she grabbed his hair and pulled his head closer to her groin. "As long as you are down there, be useful." She smirked as his nose came, not too hard, but for sure also not too gently into contact with the member.

He could not do else but smile and at that point decided to go for it all the way. He raised his hand to cup the balls and base of the cock, while his lips made contact with the fabric of the boxer short, right where the stiff member was. A few kisses he placed on her piece, from the middle place towards the tip. He tilted his head a bit out of the way and lifted his other hand to stroke the cock from top to bottom.

She might not immediately feel pleasure from the way he was caressing that piece, but he knew for sure he himself could not remember when he had been as stiff as he was right now. He looked up again along her profile, her stiff cock to her belly and breasts, one covered and one still free, to her face that was looking down with a faint smile on her face.

As he looked back down, his fingers curled over the elastic band of the boxer short, near where the tip of her cock was. Pulling it slightly down, he saw the tip of the crystal blue toy coming out above. That is where he placed his lips, suckling and licking the normally sensitive tip.

It had not been long ago since he had given this same toy a blowjob, giving an actual blowjob to an actual person had for sure been ages ago. If his heart had been a drum, the foundations of the house would have been shaking by now. As he more and more took the tip into his mouth, further and further away he came from reality and the notion of his partner having an actual cock became his dimension.

With his tongue he felt the smooth surface at the underside of the head, while his lips after wrapped around the edges of the tip

She reached down and grabbed the edges of her boxer short, decisively pulling them down. As she did, the crystal blue cock came free, until it was sticking out towards him in all its stiffness. He noticed she was wearing the harness thong they had gotten some time ago, having hooked the cock into it at its suction cup base.

After releasing the boxer short from her feet, his hand rose again to return to its position of the balls and base, holding it still in front of him. A wave of lust washed over him as he took the tip inside his mouth. Deeper and deeper he tried to go, thankful for the practice he had undertaken now and then.

Now finally able to feel again a cock inside his mouth and the warm touch of her skin under his other hand, he set out to blow her. Stroke after stroke he went down on her, his tongue caressing the tip with each deep push.

Giving poor resistance to the throbbing inside his own shorts, his hand repositioned from her hip to down to his own member, still trapped in his undergarment. With fervor he stroked his own dick and felt immediately the arousal flowing through his tip. Almost moaning on her cock, he kept bobbing up and down, now totally convinced the toy and herself were one.

Suddenly there her hand touched the side of his face and he was pushed away gently. His mouth unwillingly let go of its prey and he looked up at her, his hand still on his own cock. She turned away and walked towards the bedroom, so that he could watch her delicious ass inside the thong harness. It did not take long however, until he got up and followed her into the room.

There he saw her climb onto the bed, turning around at the headboard and lying down, slightly elevated with her shoulders against the board. He followed her movements and climbed onto the bed on all fours as well. Eager to return her cock into his mouth he moved in closer, but she stopped him.

As he sat back onto his heels, watching her closely, she brought her hand up to her face. Bringing some spit from her mouth onto her hand, she proceeded to stroke the cock, making it wet from base to top. With a dramatic flair she closed her eyes and moaned softly, as her hand was pumping her cock from base to tip. He could not resist placing his own hand between his legs once more, now that he was watching his partner rubbing herself in such a new and unusual way, still as if one of his greatest sexual fantasies had come true.

He then noticed her still revealed breast and decided he wanted to also take more of her feminine side. Having her in front of him, with the best of both worlds, was an opportunity he could not miss a millimeter of.

Again he came close to her, yet this time next to her torso. She let him come near and watched his moves as he proceeded to kiss the collarbone of the shoulder still covered by a strap. His right hand he placed next to her face, in gentle contact of her cheek, while his other hand sneaked underneath the soft fabric of her top, embracing her warm touch along her belly.

From the corner of his eyes he noticed she was now not really stroking the cock, but instead reached around the base to stroke something completely different through the fabric of the harness.

He looked up and smiled. "Now it is hard to choose what to lick." He said to her.

She raised her eyebrow and replied sarcastically. "I do not believe you for a second."

He laughed, kissed her and moved back down.

"You are right. There is honestly is no real competition right now."

His hand again grabbed her cock and once more his lips moved past the tip. He now had leveled off in a sincerely horny mood and was pleasuring her accordingly.

As his lower body was still along her torso, she managed to maneuver her hand in between his legs and now placed it to stroke his severely stiff member. Now definitely moaning on a cock, he became slightly worried he would jizz in his pants if she would pleasure him to briskly. However, her attention seemed not to be focused on his member, but instead her gentle touch wavered along his shaft, down his balls and around his perineum. Tracing further over the fabric of his shorts, her finger found the outlining of his rear. He sighed and shivered as her finger encircled the sensitive nerves there. Not immediately pressing to go for gold, but instead teasing the outline ever so easily.

His response was, next to bobbing his head on her cock, to reach around her leg and buttocks and placing his fingers on her sensitive spot. With a bit of pressure applied, he felt that the fabric of the harness was slightly moist from her own excitement. He felt that he could now be at ease that she was also in some way enjoying the moment; a fact that helped him lose himself even more.

Then he noticed also she was willing to go further, as her fingers now started to pull his boxer down. He lifted his ass a bit to allow the piece of clothing to be at least partially removed, revealing his behind and balls. Her hand now caressed along the contours of his butt, ending up to slowly kneading his balls between her fingers.

He now let go of her member with his lips, grabbed it with his free hand and jerked her off. He felt the wetness of his own saliva along the way, making it wet enough to slide up and down comfortably, while his other finger was putting more and more pressure on her clit through the fabric of the harness.

She responded by again tracing her finger to his hole, now slightly more pressing along the rim. Then suddenly she brought her hand to her face and again transferred a good quantity of saliva on her fingers, only to bring them back to his behind. She made him nice and wet there, together with her own fingers and slowly proceeded to push a finger inside, then two. His heart skipped a beat once more as he felt her fingers enter him, bumping up to the sensitive knot inside of him. For a moment he held still as she started to gently retract her fingers, before pushing back in slowly. With eyes closed he reacted instinctively and proceeded to stroke her harder and harder, along her cock and her clit at the same time. For a couple of moments that was their status quo, until she broke the silence.

"So, can I finally fuck you now?" She said with a devilish smile on her face.

He smiled back and nodded, feeling her fingers pull back out of him, giving a final jolt of pleasure as the tips escaped the rim at the same time.

He got up from his prone position and moved towards the edge of the bed, meanwhile ditching his boxer short in the corner of the room.

"The lube is on your nightstand already, waiting for you." She said, and he saw immediately it was true.

He grabbed the bottle and sprayed some onto his hand. The first application went to himself, being placed along the edges and slightly inside, where it would help the lubrication the most. The second helping was transferred from his hand onto her cock by stroking; a fantasy she helped by softly play-moaning in a rather convincing fashion.

Satisfied the lubing was good, he moved his body, placing one knee on both sides of her body, feeling the stiff member against his buttocks. Climbing on top of a partner to straddle a cock inside of him was another thing that he had done only a long, long time ago and he was making sure he soaked up all impressions of the female body lying below him. It almost felt like a surreal position, with her being in full control, almost being the opposite of their normal roles in sex.

He reached around and positioned the tip against his rim, feeling the slightly cold touch of the material relentlessly pressing against his nerves as a prelude of what was to come. Slowly he shifted his balance, feeling himself part along the curves of the tip. Thankful he was able to control this first encounter between her and him in this way, he closed his eyes and focused solely on the feeling of her cock entering him. Deeper and deeper it went, until he felt the balls touching his butt. She was now filling him completely and it took a moment until he could sigh, open his eyes and look at his partner.

As she placed her hands on his hips, he reached forward and kissed her on her lips. All the while during bending he felt her inside of him, pressing on and off against his P-spot. Overall, the experience was enlightening, and he almost felt like coming without any stimulation.

He pulled his head away for a bit to look into her beautiful eyes, just before he slightly lifted his behind from her lap. Slowly the stiff member slid partly out of him, just before being forced to sink back down. There he found his new slow rhythm, moving up and down her cock, while wrapping his arms around her torso. He wanted her close, her lips in kissing range, now that he was impaling himself on her piece. Faster and faster he picked up the pace, feeling the long john reaching all the sensitive areas inside.

He could do no else but moan and bury his face against her shoulder, but he could feel her smile radiating through. The way they were lying right now meant that it was impossible for her to pleasure him, but that was all right. He knew that if she was determined to give him any more than a gentle caress, he would unload himself all over her and his own belly within the minute.

The whole ordeal still felt somewhat surreal, but the motions itself became almost natural as their bodies warmed themselves in their touch.

As he righted his torso a bit further up, he could suddenly feel her hips slightly tilting. It was pushing him slightly forward, as her own butt came up from the mattress. It took him a short second to realize, but then the realization came in quickly as she held him in place. With powerful strokes she thrusted her hips up and down, causing the toy to go deep without his own motions. Finally, she was now truly fucking him, and he was loving it. Being in control had been great to start and explore the best way to take it all in, but now as he lost all that power, the shear motion of her cock inside him washed all over him. He placed one hand over her shoulder and the other on her breast, as he now could do nothing else but enjoy the stiff member pushing in and out of him.

For quite a long time they laid there, her fucking him and he moaning his lungs out. Then she pulled him up with her hands on his ass and he sighed as he felt the tip of the cock pulling out. He let her go from underneath him, and she got up immediately. He had been holding on to the headboard for stabilization as he had pulled up his leg to let her go and was now hanging in that pose to catch his breath. She got up on her knees on the mattress and her cock in hand. For a moment she looked at his position, his ass open for her to take advantage of and his own stiff member dangling down.

12