One of a Thousand Ways

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved up and grabbed his side with one hand, not even letting go of the Johnny in the other hand. There was no other interpretation of her desire and he was more than willing to feel himself being filled up with her member once more. So, he got into his position, where before long he again felt the tip of her cock against his rim.

"Oh, fuck yes." Escaped his lips as she pushed herself into him. She kept pushing and filling him deeply, bringing the crystal-clear cock all the way inside, until her hips were touching him.

Then she slowly pulled out, right until the tip was barely inside. He gasped for air as she pushed in again, feeling the full length of her cock entering once more. More and more forcefully she continued, until she was slamming her hips into his ass at a very regular pace. He held on tight against the headboard, feeling the electric shocks emanating deep from his sensitive spot inside. His own cock twitched up and down from excitement, almost dripping pre-cum from pleasure. He heard their bodies colliding and the warmth of her touch there. One of her hands was placed on his lower back and ass, while the other remained on his side, pulling him back onto her cock slightly with each thrust. He hoped the window was closed, because there was little else for him to do, but to express his pleasure with deep moans of sheer primal lust.

He looked back over his shoulder, seeing his partner moving back and forth while trashing his ass. He had longed so long for this fantasy to come to life and was drinking in every experience as if it was the last time. Seeing the smile on his partners face, he got the hope it would probably not be.

After a long moment had passed, she suddenly pulled out. Curious as to why, he looked back at her, seeing her back off a moment. He turned around towards her, looking at his partner with the cock in a very loving fashion. "So, do you like to be fucked?" She asked. All he could do was to give a sheepishly nod in return.

She padded her hand on the bed, meanwhile pulling his body away from the headboard. He immediately understood and laid down on his back, similar as to how she had been lying before. She positioned herself at the end and laid her cock onto his. With her hands she squeezed them together and started stroking. He was loving the feeling of a stiff cock onto his and her fingers massaging them both together.

Just before he thought he would shoot his load all over himself she released him, tilted her hips back and placed her toy member back against his entrance. As she pushed inside he gazed at her face. She seemed totally focused to nailing him, feeling the flow of their bodies and her control over his actions.

Her hips started moving again, now filling him in a third new way, bringing yet again a new surge of feelings deep inside him. He was over the moon, deeply in love and feeling luckier than a lottery winner.

Her hands were feeling it as well, one moving from his legs to his groin and grabbing his member, the other in fact moving over her own torso, playing with her breast whenever she felt the need to.

It did not take long until she felt the piece of clothing was getting in the way and she paused her motions for a second to get the top out onto the floor. He was now completely amazed with the sight he did not had known he would see today; his lover, naked at his end, thrusting her piece into him.

Her whole body seemed to move in order to establish that fact. Her legs working heavy to support, her hips moving back and forth and her torso flexing in the most amazing way. Her breasts slowly dangling with the motions and her eyes moving their fixation from his face, down his body to the point where their bodies met. Her hand rested on his knees for support, but for sure also to exert control.

It sure must have been heavy on her, performing such a tasking motion for an extended period of time and he could see she was getting heated in many ways.

At one point she held still, leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. As she came back up a bit she looked him in the eyes. "Honestly, I have this friend that wants to have a go at your nice ass."

He looked up at her, a puzzled look in his eyes. "Really?"

She nodded, stroking his chest and slightly moving her hips to give him a nudge inside.

"He is in the house right now. He is a bit bigger than me, but I think you can handle it."

He now had only questions in his mind and looked around the room. There was no way somebody was actually in the house at this time, so he started to figure it was in fact a fantasy she was talking about.

Surprised by the idea, he most definitely felt like playing along.

"I have had bigger." He said with a triumphant smile. She responded with a gentle tug on his hair and a firm thrust, all along sporting a fake angry face.

"Oh really?" She leaned to her right, towards the bed stand. Out came the black suction cup dildo he had bought for himself quite some time ago. Every time he saw the beast, something primal woke up inside of him. Being as thick as his fist and longer than any men he had seen, he had bought it for the sole reason of filling himself in every way possible.

She held it next to his face. "If you are so confident, start making my friend happy then."

He smiled, turned his head and opened his mouth to embrace her friend. Realistically, even when opening his mouth fully stretched, he would barely be able to take the head in there.

He sucked off the tip and traced the perineum with his tongue instead, before taking another attempt.

"Grab him." She said and he gladly took over control of this new cock with his hand, while she righted her body back up. His lips again traced the tip of the black member and his tongue felt all contours along the side. After his fantasy had geared back up again and obliterated all lines between reality and fantasy, the guy standing next to them appeared just as easy in his mind.

His new buddy did not have a sense of personal space, pressing his piece onto his face without any shame. This guy made sure he could reach every millimeter of his piece to wet it with his tongue, even to being able to hold his balls into his mouth. Somewhere in the back of his mind he knew he would be silly looking to his partner, rubbing this toy all over his face. But having a cock touch him at all places, especially his face, was extremely arousing to him.

Meanwhile the girl with the cock at his end had continued her loving of his ass. As he closed his eyes he decided he would have to be the luckiest guy on earth right about now, having a girl that allowed him to share this with her. Being filled at both ends at the same time fulfilled so many boxes in his head, it sort of made him drift inwards into his ecstasy.

At one point, it could be after seconds or after hours, her voice was emanating through the fog of fantasy. "I think we should switch sides. He looks like he wants a piece of your ass and frankly, I want you tongue on my clit." Immediately there he felt her cock leaving his insides and he opened his eyes.

She stood up next to the bed and lowered the harness with the spend cock down to the floor. Then she grabbed the member from his hand and proceeded to place her knee next to her shoulder.

With a big swing the other knee landed on the other side, with her head facing his legs. Suddenly now he was greeted by the sight of her wet sex hanging above him, rapidly closing in the distance between her body and his face. More than willing to comply, he placed his hands on her hips and helped to guide her in. As soon as his lips made contact with her anatomy, his tongue got to work onto her now whole sensitive area. He moved along her labia, tasting her aroma all around and teasing her senses around the entrance. Feeling her pressing down a bit, he touched her clitoris with the tip, feeling her body jolt a bit above him.

At her end, he could now feel she was applying lube liberally, a fact he was thankful for considering the size of their friend. As her fingers spread it around, she could feel one, then two, then three fingers sneak inside. She started to move a bit, bringing full jolts now to his body.

"One more." He gasped into her sex and he felt her pinky join the party. For him, anal play was just as much about the P-spot as it was about the feeling of being filled. Many nights he had just been playing that game without much of a fantasy on mind; just his hands, toys and a bottle of lube, checking how far he could go and how awesome it felt to accomplish. So he hoped she would release her inhibitions and abused him as much as she wanted, before allowing their friend to basically wreck him. After all, he would for sure cry out if she would go to far, if there really was such a thing.

"Deeper." He managed to gasp, before returning his tongue to the job of pleasuring her. He was relieved to feel she complied by slowly pushing her hand further inside him, almost until the broad of her hand. Her hand was of course considerably smaller than his, so it was far from an impossible task.

A few minutes passed as she laid upon him, fingering him while being pleasured herself and he could feel her body moving more and more with passion.

Then her fingers went away, to return after as briskly as they were retracted, only to apply more lube around his rim. A bit more absence of motion told him that she was now applying that same lube onto their friend and he made himself ready for the final play.

Sure enough, soon after the cold touch of their silicone friend was felt at his entrance and started to slowly push inside. The ample lube on the member and around his rim started to make him give way to the head. She was very kind about it, applying slow pressure to, millimeter by millimeter, slide this monster inside. He felt the shape of the head of this big dick pass the rim, stretching him out almost to the point it could start to itch. He was thankful for the warming up they had done all this time, now allowing him to embrace this new wide cock better.

Then suddenly his rim passed the thickest point of the head and it settled there. With his eyes closed and the side of his face resting against her inner leg, he took a moment to embrace the feeling that emanated from down there. He knew the thickest part was yet to come, but at least that stretch was longer and more even. After a brief pause, his partner resumed her pressure and deeper and deeper he felt the member go. He had experienced this cock not many times, but now being inserted by someone else made him feel better than any of those times.

She pressed it deep inside him and he felt it filling him all around. Then she pulled it out a good length and started a steady rhythm. Adjusting to this new feel, he could no not a lot else than lay there and now and then squeeze her buttocks, where his hands still remained. She now pressed her hips slightly down and her sex in his face, reminding him he still had a job to do. "Oh yeah, slide that cock into my guy and fuck him hard." She said to their shared fantasy friend as the pace quickened.

As he continued his loving of her sensitive areas with his tongue, flicking circles around her clit, he wondered to himself how amazing it was to be fucked by a friend, while having his lover opened up for him this way.

"Be a good boy and see what is in the bottom drawer." She said finally to him.

He struggled a bit to get his arm down in a position to open the drawer and pull out the contents, while being pinned down and worked on from beneath. What he felt there, he needed not to lay his eyes on. It was an old friend, the pinkish double-sided dildo, and he chuckled. For a second he wondered what she wanted now, but as she looked on she gave her explanation directly.

"I need a friend inside me as well. Fuck me." She said, as she slightly lifted her hips.

Looking up he could see how her sensitive parts were ready and wet from the scene and his tongue. She was indeed in need for a stiff one and he was more than willing to bring a second friend into this equation. Between her upper and lower leg he brought this new friend to his mouth and took it into his mouth. He would not need a dramatic amount of lubrication, as she was clearly ready to bring her own.

Above his head he placed the tip against her opening and she paused her own workings on her end a bit to focus. He felt her body move slightly on top of him as she pressed back against the toy, which started to enter her. For men, there are only a few more beautiful sights than the tip of a member entering a woman, and to have this happening just above his head was mind blowing.

Back and forwards her body rocked and with every motion back she allowed a bit more rigid member to slide inside. Then, satisfied with the depth, she held still, a cue for him to take over. He held the dildo comfortably and started to make it move in and out of her at a steady pace, meanwhile staring at the lips that moved along with the motions of the dick.

She moaned audibly, before encouraging the friend on her end to resume fucking him.

"Ah, fuck me!" She said forcefully as her pace quickened. After matching the speed of the member working on her pussy, to the member thrusting in his ass, they laid there upon each other, warm and sweaty, both being fucked deliciously. To him, the only thing that would have made this situation better than right now, would be two real friends working on them both. However, he knew better than to not be deeply thankful for this very moment.

As he pushed her pelvis slightly down, he felt her sensitive button rejoin contact with his tongue, making her moan a bit harder. In response, she leaned heavier on him, freeing up her hand to move between his hips and her torso, picking up the rigid, wet, real cock in between.

Laying there, two holes used, one tongue working her sweet spot and her hand massaging his manhood, meant for both little more enticement was needed to bring them to their climaxes.

As the tip of his tongue intensified pressure and focus onto the sensitive point, he felt her body respond with its typical, beautiful spasms. Her hand, fired up by the intense energy inside her, was stroking his manhood with a strong speed, which resulted in a tidal wave of feelings starting in his balls.

He made the dildo move decisive, slower, but deeper motions inside of her, something he believed worked wonders with getting her over the edge. At her end, her motions followed the same reasoning, but his climax was already inevitable.

There at that moment he felt her body clench and release, shaking profoundly as she seemed overwhelmed with electric energy. Releasing her button from his pressure, he watched as her body seemed to clench onto the dildo, now moving even slower up and down inside her.

That sheer view forced him to let go of his last resistance and also on his end, the electric energy moved through him, wave after wave. His stomach jerked, even under the weight of his loved one, while between them his cum shot out.

As they came to rest, he felt his imaginary friend pull out. However, as so many of times before, the climax had washed away the fantasy part of the dream. Releasing the other member from his partner, two distinct thuds were heard where the dildos had hit the floor almost simultaneously. She got up, turned around and nestled her naked body next to him, her face against his shoulder.

"So now I need to be wearing a cock every sexy-time?" She asked with her eyes peeled for his reaction. He laughed and shook his head.

"Now and then, but I still prefer your body as it is." He said as he gave her a wink.

"That is to say, I would not mind if sometimes we invite a friend to do you, when I watch." He continued. "A real friend?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

He pulled her closer. "Not necessarily." Looking down at the three wet cocks on the floor he added; "These friends would do just fine."

12