All Comments on 'One Of Her Men'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
woodwardwoodward11 months ago

Wonderful story.

JusteenKJusteenK11 months ago

I didn't see the ending coming. Lovely story.

BlueFox007BlueFox00711 months ago

Wow. Surprise ending. Easy five stars. I’d change nothing.

My issue is, should I share this with my loving wife?

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now11 months ago

Wonderful story - of love and ... just love.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy11 months ago

Another great story!

5

Comentarista82Comentarista8211 months ago

I loved how you super slow-rolled Barbara seducing Ricky and getting him to open up to the idea of seeing her as a woman. It is very true a woman needs to know she IS desired. You never overdo the sex, and that's wonderfully different. It's tender, touching and you transitioned into them loving each other (logically for the story) after Jason's unexpected death.

I truly don't think any woman would be "ok" with sharing her husband with an older woman, regardless of the circumstance; to me, that's a stretch. For some reason, the site let me rate, but wouldn't load this very last page where Ricky meets and marries Beverly. Had I read that, I would have rated a 4. I strongly believe the story would have walked well simply by keeping Barbara heavily involved, like grandmothering Ricky's kids, as you postulated.

madtowncunilinguistmadtowncunilinguist11 months ago

thank you for the work you put into writing this sweet tender story. It's wonderful to see how polyamory can really work.

Gazza6969Gazza696911 months ago

A wonderful story of love and affection which is missing from most stories on here.

Well written and heart-warming. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Lovely story of love, affection and caring. Thanks for writing it and sharing it with us. 5*+

juanviejojuanviejo5 months ago

Not really for me, but I gave you 4 Stars!

coigachboycoigachboy4 months ago

Lovley story, sad but good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories