One Of Her Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next two years, I saw Barbara every weekend. After the first couple of months, we didn't make love quite as much. It was great just being with her. The times we did end up writhing out our orgasms on her bed and then laying there gasping until we could breathe normally again were fantastic.

I graduated from MTSU in June of 2004 and got a job with an engineering firm in Nashville. I also met Beverly, another engineer at the firm. As Barbara had predicted, we fell in love and were married a year later. I didn't think it was right to keep Barbara a secret, so when I proposed, I told everything to Beverly before I let her say yes or no. She listened without saying anything until I finished, then asked the question I'd prepared to answer.

"So, are you going to keep seeing Barbara?"

"Not if you say you'll marry me."

"That sounds a little cruel to me. You sleep with the woman for three years and then just stop?"

"Well, I don't think it would be right to do anything else."

"I need to meet her before I give you an answer."

To this day, I don't know what they talked about because neither one will tell me. All I know is Beverly came out of Barbara's house smiling. She didn't say anything until I parked in front of her apartment. Then she turned to me and touched my hand.

"Yes, I'll marry you, but with one condition. Barbara is a wonderful woman and after today, I think we're going to be great friends. She loves you, Ricky, not like I love you, but she loves you. I can't be the one who breaks her heart, so I want you to keep seeing her when she needs you. Before you say no, I can't be jealous of a woman who just needs to be loved, and she'd old enough she's not a threat to me. She doesn't have anybody else except you and I can't change that so I won't try."

"You want me to keep seeing Barbara?"

"Not every weekend, but yes."

"And you won't be jealous."

Beverly chuckled.

"If you're as easily aroused as she hinted, I'll welcome the rest."

I didn't see Barbara again for a few months after the wedding. She did come to the wedding, wished us both well, and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She also whispered something to Beverly that Beverly won't tell me. After that, Beverly and I were pretty busy with a honeymoon and then getting to know each other. Then one day when we were driving home from work, Beverly said she'd gotten a call from Barbara.

"She just wanted to know how we're doing and if we needed anything."

"What did you tell her?"

"I said we were doing fine and the only thing we needed was for you to visit her next week."

I frowned.

"Next week? Isn't that the week you have to fly to Orlando?"

"Yep, so you have Barbara all to yourself for five days."

"Are you sure about this?"

"As long as you save something for me when I get home I am."

That was a lot of years and three kids ago. Barbara is sort of their grandmother because I don't have a real mother, and she loves baby sitting them if Beverly and I both have to go somewhere. The kids love going to the farm and Barbara tells me my oldest son seems to really like the goats. She's already planning on him spending next summer with her.

Beverly loves Barbara like a sister even though there's a big difference in their ages. I suppose that's because Beverly never had a sister. They tell each other everything and talk a lot on the phone. They won't tell me what they talk about, but given what I've experienced with them both, I think they're talking about me at least some of the time.

Barbara and I still see each other from time to time, not as often now as before, but we still do. Barbara is sixty-three now, but she's still a wonderful lover. She's never asked for more than to be loved. She says that being loved is all that matters. Beverly is happy that she can make Barbara happy.

As for me, I'm the happiest guy in the world. I grew up in a household with no love and dreamed of what it would be like to have a loving mother. I didn't get that loving mother, but I ended up loving and being loved by two wonderful and understanding women. Some might call that relationship weird. Some might call it abnormal. We just think it brings us all closer together and makes us happy. After all, as Barbara says, that's all that matters.