One of the Boys

Story Info
A roadtrip with friends turns into a gang bang.
3.6k words
4.52
76k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me, Jon, and Mike were besties in college. The two of them were roommates and I used to hang out in their suite all the time. I even crashed on their couch sometimes when we smoked too much weed.

Jon was the one who came up with the idea of going to Comic-Con. It was the year before the first Matrix sequel, and he'd heard rumors that Carrie-Anne Moss was going to be at the con. Since he and Mike were both majorly in lust with Trinity, they had to go see her in person. Otherwise, their dicks would fall off or something.

The only problem was how to get there, because we were in Houston and Comic-Con was in San Diego. The only friend of ours with a car that could make the trip was Moose. Moose was a jock, but he was still cool. He was also a serious stoner, and he agreed to drive us to California for a baggie of pot.

One week before the con, we set out in Moose's old Honda Accord. We quickly discovered the flaw in our plan. Although his car was roadworthy, the air conditioning was shit and we were driving across west Texas in the middle of summer. Even with all the windows cranked down it was like an oven. We could barely hear each other over the roar of the wind. My long hair kept getting whipped around so eventually I pulled it back in a messy ponytail where it stayed for the rest of the trip.

The first day we made it to New Mexico. To save money we camped at a national park, spreading our sleeping bags on the bare ground among the sagebrush. Even after the sun went down it was still wicked hot, not a breath of wind. We slept out under the stars, sweating into our clothes.

In the morning when I went off by myself to pee, I used the opportunity to take my sweaty bra off. I was so tiny up top I didn't need it anyway, and I was much cooler without it. It was kind of weird helping the guys pack up the car with my braless titties poking out through my thin tee shirt, but if they noticed anything they were gentlemanly enough not to comment.

Breakfast was a can of Mountain Dew from the park gift shop and some peanut butter crackers wrapped in cellophane. I also bought a plastic brontosaurus who I nicknamed "Neo." Neo became out mascot for the rest of the roadtrip. He rode on the dashboard up front, staring out through the cracked windshield at the desolate highway.

The next day was a replay of the first. Eight hours crammed in the back seat of a sweltering car while Moose blasted his Beastie Boys mix tape.

By the the time the sun was going down, we had had enough. Mike spotted a sign for a Motel Six and pleaded with Moose to pull over so we wouldn't have to spend another night out in the heat. Jon grudgingly agreed, but insisted we share a single room to keep saving money. The motel air conditioning was pretty crappy, but it was still better than sleeping in the desert. More importantly, they had a pool! We dumped all our stuff in the room and went to check it out.

It wasn't much of a pool--just a fenced-in wedge of greenish water next to the parking lot, but the water was cool, and we had it all to ourselves. I took off my high-tops and dangled my bare feet in the deep end. It felt like heaven.

Suddenly, the guys started stripping their clothes off. Before I knew what was happening, they were down to their socks and undies. Bear in mind that while I wasn't a complete innocent, my experience with naked boys was pretty limited, especially these boys. These weren't random bros I might let grope me at a party. These were my besties. I had never seen them without their pants before, or even fantasized about them that way.

Now, all of sudden they were naked, and their dicks were right there. I must have been staring because Mike cupped his hands over his crotch and Jon tried to laugh it off: "C'mon, Sam. Don't be such a girl. It's just that that none of us have swimsuits and we want to cool off!"

The thing is, I was a girl, even if they were accustomed to treating me as one of the guys. I suppose I should have been flattered that they felt comfortable stripping down in front of me.

Since they had told me it was okay to look, I went ahead and looked. Moose had the best body. You could really tell he worked out. His cock was thicker than the other guys, and uncut. I'd never seen that before, even in pictures.

Jon's cock was long and skinny and curved to the right. Mike's dick was the smallest but he was really hairy. I could barely see his thing among his dense thicket of crotch hair.

With a whoop, Moose sprinted past me and did a cannonball into the pool, splashing water all over me. I let out a shriek, which I supposed was kind of a girly thing do. When he surfaced his muscular torso was plastered all over with wet leaves. Pool maintenance was apparently a low priority at Motel Six.

There was a pole with a skimmer on the end hanging from the fence, so when Jon and Mike joined Moose in the water, I started cleaning the pool. My bare feet left wet footprints on the warm cement as I circled around, scooping up leaves. The water looked so inviting. I wanted to get in too, but I didn't have a suit either.

I contemplated jumping in with my clothes on, but the thought of riding the rest of the way to San Diego in damp clothes stopped me.

"Fuck it," I muttered. "Don't be a girl."

The guys had been ignoring me, laughing and splashing and shoving each other, but as soon as I starting taking my clothes off, they stopped and watched.

I already wasn't wearing a bra, so when I stripped off my sweaty tee shirt, my tiny little tits were totally exposed. Despite the heat, my nipples were standing straight up, hard and eager. Seeing the guys naked had gotten me kind of turned on.

Next were my shorts and my panties. I glanced around nervously to make sure we really were alone. Luckily the parking lot was deserted, but if anybody had pulled up right then, they would have had a perfect view of my bony butt as I dropped my shorts.

I did give the guys a perfect view of my pussy though. I was almost as hairy as Mike was, but unlike his jungle, my bush was trimmed into a tidy little wedge.

Jon gave a low whistle. "Holy shit, dude. "I had no idea you were so cute."

Cute! I hated being called cute!

I took a running start and did a cannonball of my own right next to them, totally soaking them.

When I came up, I started splashing and shoving, roughhousing the way they'd been doing. I'm pretty strong for a girl--quick and wiry. But guys--even nerdy guys--have real biceps that could easily overpower my toothpick arms. I quickly found my wrists pinned together, and my head dunked underwater.

Their hands were all over me, grabbing at my tits and squeezing my nipples. They even groped between my legs.

Holy shit! So much for being one of the guys.

My hair had come out of its ponytail. It was slicked down on my skull like Trinity's hair in The Matrix and I tied to channel a little of her kick-ass energy. It turns out you don't need big biceps, if you grab a guy's balls and yank. Jon and Mike yelped and splashed backward with their hands raised in the air.

"Okay, okay, okay," Jon said. "Truce."

I pushed off the bottom and stroked easily away to the deep end. When I got there, I rested my arms on the side of the pool, and braced my chin on them, trying to look cool and aloof. Even though I was still a little pissed off, the water did feel really nice on my naked skin, and I loved how the night air smelled of sage.

Jon swam up next to me and gently punched my shoulder.

"Sorry we got carried away. We cool?"

"We cool. Sorry about your balls."

"We kind of deserved it. You just looked so hot."

I stared off into the Motel Six parking lot, my head a swirl of emotions. That was the first time a guy ever told me I was hot.

"You guys look really good too," I added.

"If you want, we could fool around a little."

"'Fool around'? What does that mean?"

"Just make each other feel good. We can stop whenever you want." He lightly stroked my butt under the water to reassure me.

"Okay," I nodded. "What do I do?"

"Hop up in the side of the pool, and spread your legs. I'm going to eat you out."

I did what he said, water streaming from my naked body onto the warm concrete.

I sat right at the edge of the pool, and rested my heels on the tile. Oh my God, I was wide open! The cool night air felt amazing on my exposed pussy.

Then I felt something else. Jon ran the flat of his tongue up the full length of my slit, licking me from asshole to clit.

Holy shit! I made a little whimper of pleasure and threw my head back.

"Did you do this with Sarah?" I asked

Sarah was Jon's ex-girlfriend. They'd broken up in the spring. To be honest, I'd never liked her. She'd always been kind of a bitch to me.

"Sometimes," Jon answered, being cagy.

"Do I taste like her?"

"You taste amazing."

His tongue was inside me now, and working its way deeper. I reached down and touched the top of his head, tousling his wet hair, trying to reassure myself that this was actually happening. His scruffy beard was scratchy against the insides of my thighs.

Meanwhile, Mike and Moose had climbed out the pool and come over to see what was up with Jon and me. Their dicks were totally erect, and as they walked around the pool deck they were bobbing and bouncing all over the place

They stopped a few feet away and started jerking while they watched Jon eat my pussy.

I stared at Moose's uncut cock in fascination. I never knew the skin could move like that. It was looser on the shaft that the skin on Mike's cut penis, and every time Moose pulled down, the shiny purple knob at the end popped out of his foreskin.

He stepped forward and stuck it in my face.

"Suck it," he said. It wasn't a request; it was a command.

I considered refusing. After all, I barely knew him. He wasn't even really a friend, he was just a random stoner jock who happened to own a car, but the imperious way way he said it was kind of a turn on.

He didn't wait for an answer. He just roughly grabbed the sides of my head and shoved his dick down my throat. I'd given blowjobs before and this wasn't anything like that. This was wasn't a blowjob, it was face-fucking. He bent his knees and pumped his hips, ramming his cock deep in my startled mouth until he triggered my gag reflex.

Jon sensed my distress and stroked my thigh reassuringly.

The energy of what was going on had started to shift. Before we had just been "fooling around"--four friends making each other feel good. But now it was edging into gangbang territory. I definitely wasn't one of the guys any more. Now I was definitely a girl, a collection of warm wet holes for them to use and abuse.

It was a little scary, but it was also kind of hot, and I concentrated on doing a good job of blowing Moose and trying not to gag. Does that feel good? Am I a good little cocksucker? Am I a good girl?

From the noises he was making, it certainly sounded like he was enjoying himself. Off to one side, Mike watched forlornly. He was still jerking off. It was obvious he wanted in on the action but had no idea how to initiate anything.

I took pity on him and reached out and grabbed his cock

"Oh my God, Sam, what are you doing?!"

I leaned over and started blowing him. For a while I alternated between the two cocks. Sucking Mike for a while then sucking Moose. I even managed to get both of them in my mouth at the same time. I experimented with rubbing their cocks against each other, which was kind of gay, but they seemed to enjoy it. Jon still had his face buried in my pussy. He had two fingers inside me now and was sucking on my clit.

I have kind of a big clit, so it occurred to me it was like I was getting my cock sucked too. I was one of the guys again.

"Let's fuck her," Moose announced. "I wanna stick my cock in that sweet pussy." He said it like I didn't have a say in the matter, which I guess I didn't. The gangbang energy just kept building. The guys were egging each other on, working themselves up into a frenzy of lust.

Moose dragged me away from the edge of the pool and stretched me out on the bare concrete. I tried to wriggle away but he had my wrists pinned over my head--you know, biceps. The next thing I knew he was on top of me, using his knee to push my legs open. I could feel his thing probing between my thighs, trying to find my hole. I wanted it almost as much as he did, so I angled my hips up so he could enter me.

I was so wet he slid straight in right to the root. Holy shit, we were fucking! Moose kissed me on the mouth, roughly sticking his tongue inside. Jon and Mike were staring at me in amazement. I don't think either of them thought it would go this far.

"Take it," Moose growled. "Take it all!"

I took it. He was fucking me with the full length of his big, uncut cock. I could feel every inch. My bare feet flopped helplessly up in the air. He was pounding me so hard, I knew he wouldn't last long, and he didn't.

He unloaded with a growl, pumping my pussy full of cum.

As soon as Moose climbed off me, Mike climbed on, sliding his dick inside my freshly-fucked cunt for sloppy seconds. I held onto his skinny ass while he pumped away, trying to push him as deep as possible.

"Oh fuck," he groaned. "You feel so good."

He didn't last long either. Suddenly his body went rigid. I felt his cock throb and he came inside me too, adding his payload to Moose's.

I felt like such a whore, a dirty whore with two loads of fresh cum in her wet pussy.

I looked over and met eyes with Jon. He had climbed out of the pool while Mike was fucking me, and was sprawled on the concrete nearby jerking off. I felt bad because he was the one who had suggested fooling around in the first place and he hadn't had a chance to fuck me yet. I could tell he really wanted to though.

I rolled over on my hands and knees and crawled over to him. Cum was dribbling out of my pussy onto the pool deck. I squatted over him, letting him see what the other guys had done to me.

"So ... I guess we're really going to do this, huh?" I said.

"I guess," he said.

This time I was the one who put it in. I grabbed Jon's long, skinny cock and rubbed it against my pussy lips. Flexing my thighs, I lowered myself onto him, impaling myself.

"Holy shit, Sam!" he said. "Your pussy feels amazing!"

He looked up at me in wonder as I rode him. His hands were playing with my tiny little titties, pulling and squeezing my nipples.

Moose crawled over to us, his thick dick swaying between his legs. Even though it was still shiny from having been inside me, he was rapidly getting hard again.

"Hold up," he said. "There's something I saw in a porno once I always wanted to try."

He put his hand between my shoulder blades and pushed me forward. I was still riding Jon's cock, but now my back was arched and my ass was sticking out. Moose reached down between my legs and scooped a few dollops of cum out of my dripping pussy. This involved him touching Jon's cock which was kind of gay, but Jon was enjoying having my titties in his face so much he didn't seem to mind.

Moose smeared the cum from my pussy on the little brown pucker of my asshole

I gave a gasp as he slipped the tip of his finger inside. All of a sudden it dawned on me what he was planning to do. He positioned himself on his knees behind me and rubbed the tip of his hardening cock against my butthole.

"Just relax," he said. "I don't want to hurt you."

Like a good girl I did what I was told. I relaxed my sphincter so Moose could pop the head of his cock inside my butt. Oh my god, I'd never felt so filled up before. I still had Jon's cock deep inside my pussy, but now Moose was forcing his way up my ass.

I could feel the two hard shafts rubbing against each other through the thin wall separating my vagina from my colon.

"Holy fuck!" I said, marveling at the elasticity of my pelvic anatomy.

Mike was the only one who didn't have his cock inside me, and he rectified the situation by sticking his erection in my face.

"Suck it, he said.

I opened my mouth and inhaled his cock. He tasted like my pussy, which was incredibly hot.

"Check it out!" Moose said with a chuckle. "Airtight. Air-fucking-tight!"

They really worked me over, all of them ramming their cocks into my hot holes.

Jon had his hand on my hips, and Moose was holding my ass cheeks open so he could get his cock as deep up my butt as possible.

All this was happening in full view of the motel parking lot. A car pulled up and a couple of high school guys piled out holding beer bottles. They wandered over to the pool fence to watch my triple violation. I flipped my wet hair out of my face and waved at them. Enjoy the show, dudes.

That was when I started to come. Having an audience was just the right bit of added spice to push me over the edge. Jon was going into me from the front, and Moose was banging me from the rear, and Mike had his cock so far down my throat I was practically gagging. I gave one tiny little squeak of pleasure, and then the orgasm hit.

I arched my back and bucked and shuddered. Apparently seeing me come must have been really hot, because the guys stared cumming too. Their cocks were throbbing and pumping as they filled my holes with their hot seed. Mike didn't cum in my mouth but pulled out and shot his load all over my face.

After the moaning finally stopped, the high school guys raised their beer bottles and cheered.

I was a total fucking mess. My naked body was sticky and sweaty. My face was covered with Mike's cum, and sperm was leaking from my ass and pussy. After I disentangled myself from the boys, I crawled over to the pool and tumbled in. I washed my face with the chlorinated pool water and scrubbed between my legs.

The guys started gathering up their clothes and putting them on. I would have gotten dressed too, but when I looked around for my stuff, all I could find were my sneakers. The rest of my clothes were nowhere to be found. And that was how I got to walk back to the room buck-ass naked except for my high-tops

The rest of the evening went about how you would expect. The guys were on me and off me all night, taking turns fucking me on the shitty little Motel Six bed. I'd gone from being one if the boys to being another motel amenity, like free ice or HBO.

The next morning though they were total gentlemen. They scraped together an outfit for me out of their own extra clothes, so I wouldn't have to ride the rest of the way to San Diego naked. I scored a battered pair of khaki shorts from Moose and a Neon Genesis Evangelion tee shirt from Jon. We never did find my panties, so I went commando the whole time we were at Comic-con. Moose's shorts didn't really fit me. They rode low on my hips and the leg holes were too big so I had to be careful how I sat so I didn't flash my beaver.

I did get Trinity's autograph though.