All Comments on 'One of the Boys'

by BrightShinyGirl

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was okay but not very realistic. A bit beyond the pale as they say.

yowseryowserover 1 year ago

Neo-Gangbang Noshing

Comic-con meets poolside orgy. Being one of the guys pays dividends - lovely sweaty descriptions capture the feel of long-distance car travel, and the lure of the motel pool proves climatic. Sweet, immediate writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyable but the comments about how the guys having any contact with each other is “kinda gay” is distracting and totally pulls the reader out of it. Like, who cares about that? Straight men participate in gangbangs without seeing it as gay and even if it was gay it’s not a big deal

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 1 year ago

Incredibly raw... and incredibly real.

Absolutely loved it!

mongobahmongobahover 1 year ago

What happens on the way home?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please write chapter 2 for this.

unkownwriterunkownwriterover 1 year ago

Great story, the only note I would make is that I would have liked more inner dialog from Sam.

HighPlainsDrifterHighPlainsDrifterover 1 year ago

Another great story! I’m so glad you’re writing!

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

A cross country gang bang! ❤️❤️ JEALOUS

billlewis999billlewis9999 months ago

Very good! I like that she goes the extra mile to take care of her friends.

CoucyCoucy3 months ago

So hot. She's brave.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I've read three of your stories, BrightShinyGirl. Really like your writing style and the way you can switch around among genres. Your stories are incredibly hot, too!

gxnngxnnabout 2 months ago

I come as promised. The writing is very nice and it is the style I like. I will come again (pun intended), LOL.

Toffer_GuyToffer_Guyabout 1 month ago

I enjoyed how it was basically an event that gets way out of hand but they're all enjoying themselves. Sex getting messy and wet. Also appreciate the next morning they’re being respectful to her. I like it when stories show women enjoy sex and not being treated like trash afterward.

dmallorddmallordabout 1 month ago

Kind of felt sorry for the kid getting treated that way. Moose, what an appropriate named asshole. When the other group showed up I half-expected to see more join in. Glad that didn't happen.

You carried the storyline well enough that I got through it. Scored it 4*.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Hot story and the guys didn’t act like mean spirited assholes like in so many other stories of this type. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

reading this I had resigned myself to feeling a bit crappy because stories like this always end like "my life is ruined everyone just thinks of me like the whore I am" which, i get it, but it makes me sad.

Im so happy that wasn't the case.

I feel a little emotional randomly, sorry, but thanks!

MunchDKMunchDKabout 9 hours ago

Anonymous just below this post: It is because a lot of the people writing stories like this are men who are afraid of women's sexual urges and like writing BTB tripe. When written well, like this author, these stories are reaffirming for those of us who like being treated a little roughly at times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous