One of the Guys Ch. 01

Story Info
Chrissies desire to make amends takes a very bad turn.
3.4k words
4.48
13.3k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is entirely a work of fiction, and all characters are very intentionally written to be over 18. Also, the below story includes themes of betrayal and force. This is a story heavy first chapter that will pave the way to a much darker second chapter. I wouldn't read this unless that's the type of story you ultimately want to see :)

-----------

This was probably going to be Chrissie's last summer at home. She had just graduated from USC at 22, with a degree in marketing, and was looking forward to starting a new position in the fall. Until then though, she planned to avoid rent payments just a little longer by staying with her family. The young blonde was leaving behind an amazing college experience, and getting ready to move on to the next stage in life.

Her naturally outgoing personality and fashion sense, fiercely competitive nature, coupled with soft features, toned body, and a slender 5'6 frame had made making friends and getting invited to social events easy enough. So that's exactly what she had done for the last four years. She had simply "lived her best life". Looking back, she did feel a little guilty. She had more or less completely ignored her family. Chrissie loved her family, but had been self-absorbed enough to act like they didn't even exist for the last few years. She felt especially guilty when she thought about how much she had ignored her brother.

Paul was everything Chrissie wasn't. Short for a guy, overweight, and fairly nerdy. While high school and college had been great experiences for her, she got the sense from talking to her parents that school had been rough for her brother, who had just completed his senior year. Part of her wished she had been a better older sister, and tried to help him through such an uncomfortable time. She thought to herself "maybe this summer would be the chance to start making amends"?

The initial family reunion was pleasant, but a little sterile. They went out to dinner and she let her parents fawn over her for most of the night. At dinner, despite her attempts, she couldn't draw Paul into many conversations. Afterwards she hung out with him in their living room for a bit, trying to reconnect. It was somewhat painful, with him seeming to want to look at anything in the room other than her, and occasionally making strange faces when she shared how much fun she had been having at college. It seemed like resentment, if she had to put a word to it.

The next few days slowly got better. Her parents and her were hitting it off again, and she had managed to force a few awkward conversations with Paul, finally catching up on all the things she had missed in the last few years. She was also happy to learn he had at least a few friends, and they sounded fairly similar to him. She actually got to meet a few of them when they came over to play video games. They seemed like nice enough kids, but fairly weird. Still, things were slowly on the upswing, so when Paul asked if Chrissie wanted to hang out with him and his two friends, Darren and Chris one night, she excitedly agreed.

Chrissie walked down into the basement wearing a white skirt and tight tank top, and took a seat on the couch near her brother and his friends. They were playing some type of shooting game, not that she knew which one. The three boys were dressed in an assortment of tee shirts, jeans, and cargo shorts. Darren, Paul's half African American friend, stood around 5'11, and wore thick glasses. Chris was Asian, and on the shrimpy side, slightly shorter than Chrissie, wearing baggy clothes, and had long hair. After a prolonged period of focusing on the game and barely acknowledging Chrissie was hanging out with them, Chris finally worked up the courage to start talking to her.

He asked about college, and after a slow start, Chrissie began sharing all about her time there. The boys were particularly interested in what the dorms were like, and if parties were actually like they were portrayed in the movies. Chrissie assured them it was somewhat exaggerated, but not entirely.

"I'm scared of drinking, or at least around new people" Darren sheepishly fessed up, and the other boys seemed to grunt in agreement. Chrissie stifled a laugh, and tried to reassure them "it's not bad when you get used to the taste, and learn your limits."

"Yah, but I don't want to go through that when I'm away at school... I'm tired of being the least cool person around" her brother moped. Chrissie frowned, again feeling guilty about how different her and her brother's experiences were. "Hey Chrissie.... Would you be willing to get some stuff for us to try drinking here?" her brother asked, almost pleading.

She hesitated for a moment, but then agreed. This was her chance to be the cool older sister, and finally help her brother build some social experiences. She told them she would need to go out for a bit, but she would bring back enough for them to try a bunch of different things, and drink again later in the summer, even without her.

An hour later she returned with two cases of beer, a bottle of wine, and bottles of vodka and tequila. Her parents had gone to sleep early since they were flying out of town in the morning, but she still came in quietly to not wake them. Even though she wanted to play the cool older sister role, they probably wouldn't be happy knowing she was giving her underage little brother alcohol.

She had to admit, the next two hours were actually a lot of fun. She got to teach the guys drinking card games, how to shotgun beers, and the "joy of taking shots". To their credit, even though they clearly hated everything they had to drink, they forced themselves through it. Nearly five drinks later, Chrissie was feeling quite tipsy.

"This was great Chrissie, you're so awesome!" Chris said, smiling at her then added "I wish I could meet a girl like you someday... or really any girl at all". At this point she was gone enough to just feel sorry for him "Don't worry, you'll meet someone, you're a great guy. Just don't be shy, and let it happen when the chance comes and a girl tries to flirt with you".

"What do you mean?" He asked. "How would I know she was flirting?" he asked, staring straight at her with a little intensity. "Let me show you," she said standing up, deciding to mess with them a little bit.

Chrissie left the room, grabbing two beers on the way out. A minute later, she walked back in carrying them, smiled at Chris, and sat down next to him, leaning on him slightly and handing him a beer. As he took it, she gently placed a hand on his leg, trying to send some very obvious signals. Chris seemed to look away towards a corner in the room, before trying to stand up adding "I don't think I can do this, I just feel weird".

Chrissie was taken aback. Guys far hotter than Chris wouldn't have responded to her this way. That plus the booze made her reckless. "Come on Chris, don't you want to have some fun?" she purred, grabbing his free hand and dragging it to her tits. She pulled it closer, making him feel her firm big boobs. Chris stood frozen, his hand on his friend's bombshell of a sister's chest, with the other two watching him. Chrissie heard something fall behind her, and then turned to see Darren standing watching them.

"Well, that's not fair.... Can I touch them too?" That question brought the reality of the moment back to Chrissie. Here she was in a basement of 18 year old nerds, one of whom was her brother, and she was clearly crossing some boundaries.

The boys started chatting about how cool she was, how it wasn't a big deal, and she had already let Chris do it, so why not Darren too? Plus, they needed all the help they could get trying not to be losers next year. After a few minutes of pestering, another drink, and her brother pleading, she gave in, letting Paul's friends run their hands over her tits, and slide her top off before throwing it on the floor. She sank back into the couch, her head slightly spinning as the two boys sat on either side of her playing with her firm D's.

This went on, the video games completely forgotten. The guys asked her how she liked her tits touched, and noticed her squirm as they played with her nipples, or grabbed her tits a little harder. Getting lost in the moment, she was shocked when she was asked another question by Darren "Chrissie, will you give us handjobs?".

"No way!" she blurted out almost instantly, her voice slightly slurring.

"I think you should Chrissie", Paul coldly responded. She stammered... confused how her brother could be suggesting something so crazy. I mean, yes, she had clearly crossed a line already, but this was totally different.

"Come on, I've spent so much time thinking about what it would be like to have a girl grab my cock" Darren chimed in. Chrissie shook her dead no as Darren stepped closer, his hand rubbing the front of his pants.

"Come on sis, please." Paul then continued "none of us have gotten to have the awesome school experience you have, and you've been gone this entire time. Can you at least do what you can for my friends now that you're back?".

It was almost like an out of body experience. This was all suddenly more sad than creepy. She moved to the couch as Darren sat down next to her. In her peripheral vision, she could tell he was sliding off his pants and getting naked from the waist down, but she refused to look his way. "Give me another beer" she said, and tried her best to chug it, to feel less weird about the entire situation.

Her lack of enthusiasm was having some effect on Paul's friends. "I mean if you really don't want to..." Darren sadly moaned, looking rejected.

"Fuck it, no. Ugh, okay FINE" Chrissie said in a small burst of energy. She'd given lots of guys handies before, so she could at least show her brothers friends a good time, and how long could they even last? Looking over, she saw Darren's cock, now mostly soft after seeing her uninterested. She would have to change that.

She closed her eyes momentarily, trying to get into character. "So, Darren, you want me to play with your cock?" He shook his head no, bringing out some competitive side of her. How the hell was this loser not begging her to keep going? "Oh why not? You don't want some hot older blonde girl to make you feel good?" She looked into his eyes as she ran her soft hand along his slowly growing cock.

"No, you should stop" he told her, but she could feel him getting more aroused, regardless of what he was saying.

"I don't think I will" she said, and kept rubbing her hands up and down his now mostly hard shaft. She was surprised how big he was getting. He wasn't a "monster" but he was about 7 inches already, and still had a little to go. "God, I bet that cock would feel so good deep in me" she said in a sultry voice, looking deep into his eyes and biting her lips, using every tool she had to get him turned on.

Weirdly, Darren turned his head to the side and whispered "you don't want to do this, we made you, it was our idea", and he was NOT going to undo her hard work.

"God, I wanted your cock so badly as soon as I saw you. I was going to do whatever it took to play with you, and I can't wait to teach you all kinds of things. You're going to learn to be my little plaything, and how to please an older girl." She licked her lips, and fondled his balls, before pressing her naked chest against him. Even though he wasn't the cutest, playing with a cock like this, and turning a guy on was having some effect on her too.

Suddenly, she felt him grab her arm and lean back. He moaned loudly and came several thick shots. His cum landed on her, coating her chest, and ran down her tight belly. This brought her back to reality. She again noticed that she was alone, half naked, and now covered in cum from some nerd. Ignoring the pleas from Chris to also give him a handjob, she stood up and walked towards the stairs.

Paul called out to her "Chrissie, I really think you should help Chris out too", but it fell on deaf ears. Even drunk, and slightly turned on by all the sexual acts, this had gone way too far. She shook her head no, and noticed him giving her a cold stare, as she half-ran up the stairs.

The next morning, Chrissie awoke to the sound of her parents leaving for the airport just before lunch. She also barely remembered the end of the night. After running upstairs she had quickly cleaned herself off, and passed out in bed, still topless, and still wearing the same pair of underwear. The very mild hangover she was experiencing was a pretty simple explanation for why that was.

As she was about to get out of bed, her door opened and the boys filed in. Chrissie pulled the blankets up, trying to hide herself as fast as she could. Paul stood slightly ahead of his friends, and addressed his sister "Chrissie, it wasn't cool of you to leave Chris waiting like that. He was just trying to try something new. I think to make it up to him, you need to let him see what it's like to get a blowjob".

"What the hell is wrong with you? I know last night went way too far, but it needs to stop, now, I'm sorry" Chrissie stammered in reply. A mix of intoxication, pity, and getting carried away had coaxed her into some terrible decisions, but that needed to end now.

"Well, we had some time to talk after you left us last night. We decided that you can do it as a favor for my friends, or you can do it because you have been giving alcohol to 18 year old kids, and then clearly trying to seduce them after getting them drunk." Chrissie looked him dead in the eyes and coldly told him "we both know that's not what happened".

"Maybe, but it is what you see in this video". Chrissie instantly recognized herself making moves on Chris and getting him to drink. She saw herself 'forcing' herself on Darren, despite his protests. And credit cards, and testimony would prove that she had been the one to buy all of that booze for them. She sank back into the bed, hurt that this was happening.

"Why Paul? Why the hell would you do this to me, I'm your sister!" she asked, nearly in tears.

"Because I'm sick of nobody caring about me, and being so obsessed with you. If nobody wants to like me for me, then maybe I can get them to like me for you. Now do what they ask unless you want to deal with their parents and the police. Plus, with all your stories about guys and parties, I bet you'll even like it".

Chrissie lay there in contemplation for a moment, before sitting up and starting to get out of the bed. Fine, they can share that stupid video, but there was no way she was going to do this. However, Paul stopped her from going far, and pushed her back to the bed. "This is going to happen Chrissie, even if I need to be the one to make you".

She tried to back away from her, but he grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down onto the bed. She started to struggle away, but Darren moved over to help him. She was probably stronger than either of them by themselves, despite being a girl, given how much more she worked out, but she was overwhelmed by the two of them together. Together, they rotated her on her back so her mouth was near the edge of the bed.

Chris walked over to the edge of the bed, and dropped his shorts. She looked up at him. While Darren seemed to have a genuine look of lust on his face while holding her down, Chris seemed to have a hint of anger when glaring at her. He placed a hand behind her head, and guided his cock towards her lips. As he looked down he told her, "If you thought you were too good to touch me with your hands, I wonder what you think about this", and with that, he pushed his hips forward. She tried to close her mouth and turn away, but he was persistent. "Paul said we might have to make you" he sneered, and slapped her. After two more painful slaps, she quit moving her face, and opened her mouth slightly.

Like the rest of him, Chris' cock wasn't that big, maybe 5 inches to be generous, but he didn't let that stop him from enjoying himself. He started fucking her mouth deep and fast, clearly trying to be intentionally rough with her. He almost seemed disappointed that he couldn't really make her gag on his cock like guys did in porn, so he pinched her nose, making it hard to breathe as an alternative.

Chrissie tried to struggle against them, but was unable to throw off the weight of the two other boys on top of her. She felt the other boys playing with her tits as she was pinned below them... and it seemed like more than one pair of hands was at work. Was Paul also touching her? She heard them talking to each other, about how hot she looked having her face fucked, and how good she must be at it after being such a total slut at school.

She had other things to worry about though. She struggled harder and harder as she was unable to breathe, but before she could pass out, Chris took his cock out of her mouth, and let her catch his breath. Each time, she drooled all over his cock, and down her cheeks. He repeated this a few times, but she could tell he was close to cumming. Thankfully teenage virgins couldn't last very long.

After a few thrusts, she felt him tense, and warm shots of cum erupted into her mouth. She tried to swallow as fast as she could to avoid choking. Distracted as she was, she simply laid there as his cock got softer in her mouth, and the other boys continued to play with her boobs.

Being dominated like that had taken some of the fight out of her, and she wasn't struggling nearly as much as before. Even if she did manage to fight them off, then what? Would anyone even believe her after what happened last night?

"I think you liked doing that, didn't you?" Paul asked her. "You like taking care of my friends, right, helping out the guys that don't get any?" She started to shake her head no, but Chris slapped her, and she decided against it.

"Yah Paul. I'm sorry I neglected you for so long, I hope I can make it up to you". It was clearly all nonsense, but even so, saying it did connect with that distant guilty part of her.

"Good, because while our parents are gone for the next few days, I want you to take good care of my friends, and help me make some new ones." At those words, she felt her heart sink. This blowjob wasn't the end of her hangout with Paul's friends, it was just the beginning.