All Comments on 'One Of Those Days'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments (Page 2)
peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Well done short and to the point

I got the biggest laugh out of the person who called the Author a woman hater. Why, would the commenter thank the husband if she found him in bed with a neighbor? Maybe they could have tea together, and discuss it being the spouse’s entire fault for being a poor lover. Give me a break to some kind of reality commenter.

Thanks for the short tirade of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WTF as I read

I kept wondering WTF as I read your story. The concrete part was a bit long but otherwise good. I especially loved the ending where his cheating wife got her bare ass marched out of the house. If more cheating wives had this happen to them then there wouldn't be as many in the world. Sorry but that is my opinion. It's about time a story came out that had an ending where the cheaters got what they deserve. As for being a woman hater, not hardly. I think it's the other way around. The guy loved his wife until the moment he discovered her cheating, lying ways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
BRAVO 2

This is an enjoyable story.The meticulous attention to the details gives the reader an insight into the mind of this poor guy.The reader begins to feel an apprehension as to what misfortune lies around the next bend in the road of life.Each episode in his day gives the reader a glimpse into the man's character and his marvelous ability to adapt well to misfortune.The author implies that misfortune is part of our lives.What sets this man ahead of his peers is his un- bending strength of character.He will not meekly accept incompetence on the job, unsafe working conditions,disloyalty from a friend,and adultery from a wife.He deals adroitly with each situation.He does not bemoan his fate.He does not look to others for answers.But, rather looks to his own common sense to handle each problem as well as could be done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Appropriate response

The concrete pumping was an interesting part of the story. I did not get women hater out of that at all. That was one woman, his wife, who showed herself as a multiple cheater and denigrated him at the same time.

Trogted

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
its' sad when woman cheat and get caught

for some reason woman should be treated different when they're caught cheating.if they were finished good the start with some of the shit they do wouldn't happen.some commentor like the woman to get away clean.let everybody know if you play,you pay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Woman hater?

How do you figure? Woman cheats on her husband and he kicks her out. What should he have done, thanked her? "Gee honey, is he enough for you? Maybe I should find a few more?" Yeah right. From her comments this wasn't the first time. The only person he is hating is his soon to be ex-wife and it looks like she deserves it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Typical stupid "I HATE WOMEN" story

Full of hate and admired only by his fellow haters,

If and when they grow up and become men they will realize how silly their temper tantrums are.

Then maybe they will be able to love and satisfy a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Good

A man ain't got a chance!

Boyd

Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
Bit much about concrete pumping

but, otherwise, to the point.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous