One of Those Days Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,409 Followers

He looked me up and down, trying to picture it.

"Maybe I'll even leave the bathroom door open again," I grinned wickedly.

"But... but, the kids are upstairs," he grunted, "Tyler might..."

"Yes, he might," I interrupted him, "Imagine that!"

"Jeez, you fucking slut," he grunted, jacking off even significantly faster now.

I smiled down at him, biting my lower lip. I knew what he was going to ask.

"W...what if he [moan] sees you?" he stammered.

"He'll probably run out of the house, screaming," I teased him, knowing that that was not what he wanted to hear.

"And what [grunt] if he doesn't?" Ryan blurted out.

"Well, I guess I'll have to get on my knees then, won't I?" I chuckled.

"Oh god, oh fuck," he grunted -- thinking I was kidding, but playing along.

I quickly grabbed his hand and pulled it off his cock, which was about to burst and whispered, "I am serious! I don't want you to cum yet."

"God Bev, I was nearly there," he grunted as he squirmed, "Can't you just..."

"No," I said, looking down at his impressive erection. I honestly couldn't remember the last time I had seen him this hard. I had to keep myself from mounting him.

"Go look at some porn," I smiled cruelly, "I'll be down when I damn well please."

"But..." he stammered. His squirming stopped as his climax was beyond saving now.

"Just make sure you're ready to cum when I come down, I don't want to work for it," I added as I stepped back and waited for him to get up.

Annoyed and frustrated, Ryan stumbled out of the room and into his study, his semi-hard dick in his right hand. He glanced at me one last time before closing the door. God, I was bad! I rushed up the stairs, finding the kids in Tyler's room.

Dani was on the bed, reading a magazine, wearing nothing but little white socks. Tyler was on his computer, playing a shoot 'em up game, with just a headset on. They were clearly taking a breather from the no-doubt non-stop fucking they'd been doing.

I took off my clothes and walked up to Tyler, kneeled down and slowly grabbed his flaccid dick. Dani got up and got on her knees besides me, watching me fondle my son's cock.

"Where's dad?" she inquired.

"In his study, pumping his massive boner," I smiled.

"You turned him down again?" Dani asked, stifling a grin.

"I didn't turn him down. I am simply making him wait for a bit," I chuckled.

"Jesus Tyler, at least pause the game," Dani said, as she glanced at my hand and noticed that his cock was almost fully hard.

"But I..." he protested, clearly in the middle of something.

"No, it's okay honey, you keep playing," I said with a soothing voice, "I want you to make mommy work for it, really hard!"

Tyler didn't even respond and just kept playing.

Dani just grinned at me, realizing that her brother's boorish and disrespectful behavior was inciting me -- and herself. If only she knew that I had given the exact opposite instructions to hubby, less than two minutes ago.

When Tyler was as hard as he was going to get, I put my head down in his lap and started sucking, bobbing my head up and down his pole as fast as I could.

"You are such a slut," Dani whispered, putting emphasis on the last word.

After about two minutes of intense sucking, I took him out of my mouth and whispered to Dani, "Make me cum."

"What?" she replied, more than a little baffled, "Now? Like this?"

"Like this," I repeated as I moved my knees further apart, opening my legs as far as I could, "I don't want your father having me when I am this horny."

"Jeez, you conniving whore," she grinned, as she put her hand on my bush and wriggled two fingers into my soaking wet twat. Somewhat distracted now, I sighed and moaned instead of sucking Tyler's cock. I kissed and stroked it, sometimes briefly wrapped my mouth around it again, but there was no longer any actual sucking on my part -- which eventually caused his dick to go soft.

By the time Dani had me shuddering and climaxing around her skilled fingers, Tyler's dick had almost completely gone limp again. I moaned, whined and squealed ever so gently as Dani fingered me through my insignificant, purely physical orgasm.

"He didn't even notice," she whispered when I was done climaxing. I couldn't help but chuckle at my own disgrace as I glanced up at Tyler.

"Why don't you [gasp] try it yourself?" I grunted.

"Try what?" she replied, not sure what I meant.

"Why don't you make yourself cum? Right now..."

Confused, she looked at me and hesitated for a moment.

"Meanwhile I'll have to start from scratch on his dick," I whispered, wobbling his flaccid dick in my hand. As I put it back in my mouth, Dani brought her hand down to her snatch and crammed two fingers up there, just like that.

She looked up at Tyler, who couldn't have cared less what either of us was doing. She obviously felt silly and useless right from the start, and so it didn't take her long to get soaking wet. While she started playing with her tits -- even slapping them around a bit -- I did my best to get Tyler hard again.

"Tyler," Dani suddenly moaned, a few minutes later, "I am... cumming!"

"Yeah, that's uhm... that's great, sis!" Tyler replied, absentmindedly -- not even looking at her. That did it for Dani. Her body started quivering as she gawked up at her brother, her mouth opened wide, getting off on the fact that he was blatantly ignoring her, completely enthralled by the game.

As was to be expected, she had a minor, silly orgasm. It was over in less than ten seconds.

"Two down, one to go," I whispered, grinning at Dani, as I feverishly began beating Tyler's dick, "And then it's just your dad. The only one who actually needs it... he gets to go last!"

"You're so mean," Dani grinned as she watched me desperately trying to make Tyler cum.

Although he never stopped playing or even took his eyes off the screen, his dick did eventually get hard again. At the right moment, I took his dick out of my mouth and jacked it off, pressing his tip against my nose. He grunted briefly, shuddered twice, then went completely quiet and limp.

"Was that it?" Dani whispered, surprised as she leaned in for a closer look.

"That was it," I chuckled, tilting my head slightly, proudly showing her my nose, which only had one or two drops of spunk on it.

"Fuck, that was..." she whispered, "We're so..."

"Silly?" I smiled.

She nodded.

"Unimportant?" I added.

Again, she nodded, grinning.

"Worthless?"

"Stop it," she giggled, giving my shoulder a push.

I chuckled and pushed back, then she did again and before long we were on the floor, wrestling.

"You know, your father would pay top dollar to see this," I whispered as I was on top, struggling to keep Dani down. Those words made her stop struggling for a moment. She poked her head up, looking up at Tyler -- who wasn't even paying attention to us.

I briefly looked over my shoulder at my son as well, then looked back down, and as our eyes met, we grinned and put our lips together. Both of us aroused by the idea of putting on a show for someone who didn't give a flying fuck, we started frenching and slobbering all over each other's mouths, chins and tits -- groping and touching each other wherever we could.

Barely a minute later, we were in the 69-position, making a complete mess of ourselves, when I suddenly felt a finger tip nudging up against my backdoor. Startled, I poked my head up and looked back to see Tyler cramming his index finger up my butt -- while most of his attention was still directed at his screen.

"Jesus Christ, you fucking brat!" I squirmed, unable to hide a grin.

Dani looked up and saw what was going on.

"Serves you right," she chuckled, "You backstabbing cunt!"

"Oh," I grunted, feigning outrage, as I went back to work, shoving my tongue back in her pussy.

"You know, dad's still waiting for you," she whispered.

"Let him fucking wait," I moaned, not taking my tongue out of her twat.

"Fucking loser," she moaned, then started feasting on my clit again.

There was no clear purpose to what we were doing. I wasn't going to make Danny cum like this, Tyler was completely spent and his finger up my ass sure as hell wasn't going to make me climax. We were just being nasty for no good reason -- just for the fun of it.

Eventually, after about five or six more minutes, Dani and I started to get bored. We had licked each other's twat in every nook and cranny and our faces were drenched with cunt juices. On top of that, my asshole was starting to get sore from Tyler's pointless and awkward poking.

"Let's go finish off your father," I said as I crawled to my feet, forcing Tyler's finger out of me.

"As quickly as you can," Dani whispered as got up as well and started gathering her clothes.

"As quickly as I can," I whispered, giving her lewd suggestion a bit of thought.

"I've got an idea," I said, a few seconds later, "Give me your underwear."

A little stumped, Dani complied and watched me hoist myself into her panties -- they only went up so far, as my ass was considerable bigger than Dani's. Her bra nearly exploded when I clasped it shut. It was barely able to contain my much bigger and heavier tits.

Dani smiled approvingly and chuckled, "I give him twenty seconds."

"Good," I whispered as we walked out of Tyler's room -- he didn't even look up -- and headed down the stairs. Worried that Dani's underwear might snap or rip if I made a wrong move, I proceeded slowly and with extreme caution.

"Okay, time me," I whispered as we reached Ryan's study. Dani nodded and instinctively took a step back, away from the door I was about to open it. When I entered, I noticed a frustrated Ryan sitting behind his desk, unenthusiastically pumping his erection.

"Finally, I was beginning to..." he started to protest.

When he saw what I was wearing, he stopped mid-sentence and started beating his dick a bit faster.

"Is... is that..." he stammered, absolutely flabbergasted.

"Look what I found in the laundry hamper," I chuckled, putting my hands on my hips and striking a sexy pose, "Do you think she would mind?"

"My god!" he grunted, unable to stop himself from exploding. He slid off his chair and grunted loudly as he started ejaculating on the floor under his desk.

"Glad to be of service," I giggled as I turned in place and walked out, closing the door behind me -- knowing fully well that he was still in the middle of his climax.

"Oh my god," Dani whispered, unable to hide her amusement, "Nine seconds!"

"Well, the poor thing had taken quite a beating already," I grinned, as I took off her underwear and handed it to her.

"Wait, you're going back in?" she asked, surprised, as I placed my hand on the door knob again.

"His balls may be empty, but that doesn't mean I can't torment him some more," I replied.

"God mom," Dani whispered as she reached out and slid two fingers up my sensitive twat, "I love it when you're this conniving!"

"I know you do," I squirmed, "Now, let me get back in there."

"I'll be watching you through the keyhole," she whispered as she redrew her fingers and wiped them on my left tits. I gave her a playful push and then walked back in, stark naked this time.

Hubby gave me an angry look as he was just getting up.

"Hey hon," I said as I mischievously sauntered over to his desk.

"Don't try to be cute with me, you bitch," he grunted, zipping up his pants.

"Oh, don't be angry," I whispered, "Didn't you like it? Wasn't I a dirty slut, wearing our daughter's underwear?"

"Well, yeah," he replied, "That part was great. But you kept me waiting for almost twenty minutes... and then you walked out while I was cumming!"

"I know I've been a bad girl," I giggled, moving closer to him, "But I am sure there's a way I can make it up to you."

Ryan ignored my offer at first and walked around the desk, heading for the door.

"Anything you want!" I added. That made him reconsider.

"Anything?" he asked as he turned around and gave me a foul look.

"Mmm," I confirmed with a smile. As he had just cum, I figured his options were limited. Besides, anything he could come up with, I'd probably already done with Tyler and Dani.

He turned around, stared at my tits for a moment and then said, "I want you to lick my cum off the floor."

I grinned, surprised at his creativity and his level of perversion.

"Okay," I whispered, after giving his request exactly two seconds of thought.

"Fine," he replied, trying to hide how surprised he was that I had accepted his dare, "But no cheating. I wanna see it from up close. Help me move the desk."

"No cheating," I repeated, fighting a grin. If only he knew what a two-timing, incestuous cunt I had been lately, letting Dani and Tyler use, abuse and humiliate me to their heart's content. These past few days, I reckoned, Tyler had gotten more action out of me, than hubby normally did in two months!

We each grabbed one side of the desk, lifted it up slightly and took a few steps sideways, putting the desk back down, halfway across the room.

"Alright princess," he chuckled, calling me out, "Let's see what you've got."

I got on my knees where the desk had been before -- making sure Dani could see me through the keyhole -- and leaned down on my hands, my head hoovering over the exact spot where his puddle was. Fuck, it was an enormous load!

He got on his hands and knees as well, putting his head right next to mine and whispered, still thinking I was bluffing, "Go ahead. If you wanna make it up to me, you'd better..."

As soon as I put my puckered lips down in his freshly deposited sperm, he went quiet. He didn't utter another sound -- I even think he stopped breathing for a few seconds.

I swiftly sucked up the entire puddle and poked my head up, swallowing ostentatiously.

"My god," he gasped, gawking at me with his mouth half-open. I swiftly bent my head down again and stuck out my tongue, lewdly licking up every drop and speck of cum left on the wooden floor.

"You're so fucking dirty," he whispered, still shocked.

"Mmmm, so is this floor," I replied, swallowing a second time, "A lot of dust and mud."

"Sorry 'bout that," he chuckled, thinking my performance was over.

"Don't worry about it," I chuckled, as I crawled about a meter closer to the door. Although none of his cum could have possibly made it that, I slowly bent my head down again and started running my tongue slowly over the floor.

"What the..." Ryan gasped, shocked. I ignored him, crawled another two feet closer to the door and ran my tongue over the dusty, mucky floor a third time. A lot slower this time, all the while glancing up at him, looking him straight in the eye.

"You're... you're disgusting," he stammered, shocked but also excited.

"I am! Too bad you can't get it up again," I pestered him, giving the floor another long lick, "Or you might have been able to do something about it!"

"You fucking whore!" he blurted out, tugging his spent dick -- only to realize that I was right; there was no way he was going to get hard any time soon.

"Sticks and stones," I chuckled as I rose to my feet and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Bye bye," I mocked him as I turned and walked out of the room.

"Beverly, what the..." he whined as I closed the door on him.

"That was fucking hot," Dani whispered, as she grabbed my shoulders and pinned me to the wall, right next to the door, "You were so cruel!"

"You liked that, did you?" I grinned.

"Would you like me to make you cum?" she asked, eagerly, "Right here, right now?"

I glanced at her, then at the door for a moment, before making up my mind. Softly, I nodded my head, surprising even myself at how nasty and raunchy I was feeling.

"Squat down against the wall, hands on your head," she whispered. I obeyed and waited obediently in the requested position. She got on her knees, half in front of me and half in front of the door. As she reached out for my twat and gently pried it open with two fingers, she resumed peeking through the keyhole -- keeping an eye on her father.

"Looks like dad isn't going to get a lot of pussy any more, is he?" Dani whispered softly, as she slid both fingers up my drenched twat.

"Ohhh", I sighed.

"Is he?" she repeated, as she fingered me for two seconds, then stopped.

"No!" I gasped, telling her what she wanted to hear.

I was rewarded with another five seconds or furious fingering, driving me crazy with lust. Once in a while, she'd look up at me, but most of the time, she just kept peeking through the keyhole, making sure we'd have plenty of time to abort our little debauchery if push came to shove. Fortunately, Ryan clearly wasn't in any hurry to leave his study.

It felt very naughty to let Dani finger fuck me, this close to the scene of the crime. And the fact that she was barely paying attention to me -- spying on her father through the keyhole almost non-stop -- made the whole experience even more offensive and vulgar.

True to her word, she made me cum in that submissive, demeaning position. I convulsed violently and started gushing like a firehose. After about twenty seconds, Dani briefly looked away from the keyhole and glanced down at the ever-growing puddle in between my feet.

"That's it, you fucking whore," she encouraged me, "Keep squirting!"

And I did, for another minute or so. The puddle was so big by now that it was starting to encompass both my feet. Just when I was about to beg her to stop, Dani -- still peeking through the keyhole -- suddenly panicked and whispered, "Shit, he's coming."

I felt her starting to redraw her hand, so I quickly lowered my right hand and placed it on top of hers, keeping it right where it was and grunted, "Don't... don't go... stay!"

"But mom," she whispered nervously. For the first time ever, she didn't know what to do.

"It's okay," I panted, "Just open your mouth when he comes out."

"Open my..." was all she could repeat before the door opened. I glanced up and saw Ryan gawking down at us -- he was baffled, shocked, angry, horny, disgusted, all at the same time.

"What on Earth is going on here?" he managed to say. Dani ignored him and glanced at me, clearly looking for some sort of final confirmation. When I nodded my head, she not only resumed fingering me -- albeit significantly slower than before -- she also reached out for Ryan's zipper with her free hand.

Absolutely shocked, he stared down at Dani as she took out his flaccid dick and hung it in her eager mouth. Not even two seconds later, she was suckling on it. Confident in my husband's and daughter's immoral and degenerate feelings for one another, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the tiny convulsions Dani's fingers were giving me...


sex4every1
sex4every1
3,409 Followers
12