One of Us Pt. 03

Story Info
This is Part 3 of Scott's life in a house of lesbians.
4.4k words
4.54
8.5k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third part of 7 installments. Unfortunately, I wrote and posted Part 2 more than two years ago so I apologize for the long hiatus.

This installment slows down the action a bit to allow for some character expansion and plot development. Hopefully, we'll all find it worthwhile as Scott's journey moves on. It's been awhile so to refresh your memories, Doc bought Scott's building and tried to buy him out of his lease because she wanted an environment that was safe for the lesbians who would populate the house. Scott stood his ground and eventually was told by Doc that she accepted him. He also became very friendly with his downstairs neighbors, Leticia and Bea. In Part 2, he went to a party to see the film Freaks, then woke up dressed like Dolly Parton. Olivia had arrived late and joined in on the fun but soon does not like what she sees. I hope you enjoy this installment - as always, comments welcome.

*****

Doc laughed, still holding the digital camera from which the flash had just gone off, "I just want this for insurance, Dolly, that you follow house rules from now on!'

This was on the heels of my wild night with my lesbian housemates in Doc's apartment. It had begun watching a movie but turned into so much apparent fun for everyone, I couldn't remember half of it. I really didn't get what Doc was getting at but laughed just the same, replying, "Sure. Which rules are those again?"

Everyone laughed including Doc but then she smiled and said, "Now that you've agreed to become a woman and lesbian like us, Dolly, you can stop pretending to be a man you're not and become the woman you just told us you always were inside."

Now I was really confused and I must have looked it because Pooja grinned broadly, "Yes, it was right after your 2nd chorus of I Am Woman." It was heart-rending really, especially the part of how you started this process while in nursing schools but stopped, traumatized by your father taking you forcibly and beating you." She started crying and I did too.

Then Pooja continued, "Don't you worry, sister. You are going to be one of us now. Doc said she'd pay for everything medical and cosmetic - the whole nine yards. She has connections to get prioritized ASAP so you should be completely done in 18 months. As Doc's attorney, I'll take care of everything - free and clear. I just have to get you to sign some release papers"

Doc, however, gave me a stern look and in a serious voice said, "Just don't go back on your word or I'll have to put these pictures on Facebook and send them to the hospital where you work. After all, I am on the Board of Directors there."

Corky laughed out loud, looking at Doc, then turning to me, "Don't worry about our Dolly! She's a good girl now."

Olivia, however, was not amused. She rolled and jumped up from the floor like a leopard stalking her prey. Dr. Lip was that prey. "What the f**k!?! Doc, what is this? This is going too far. You told us that beyond fun and games we'd all enjoy, this night was about helping Dolly. Actually, make that Scott. Dolly's evening is over...NOW."

I stared at Olivia in awe. Our eyes met and danced briefly. She then looked at me and said, "Scott, are you ready to leave now? Instead of being alone upstairs after all this, I'd like to drive you with me to my place." She winked at me. All I could think of at the time was "Damn, she is cute!"

Not fully getting what was going on, I replied, "Thank you, Olivia. Yes, I'm exhausted and would love your help."

She gave me a loving smile and pulled me over to her broad shoulder. God, it felt like heaven. I quickly was rocked to sleep. The next thing I knew, she was waking me up to pull me out of the car and help me walk to her apartment.

The next morning Olivia asked, "Do you want to shower and change? I have some sweats that should fit you." When she looked over at me, my head was slumped on her beanbag ottoman with the rest of me dumped on the floor like a sack of potatoes. I was practically out cold and only managed an "Uh" Before falling asleep.

She later told me that my head eventually fell off the beanbag and hit the floor with a thud from rolling around in my sleep. The only good news is that I smelled coffee and heard an eggshell being cracked against the side of a bowl.

Olivia heard the thud, came out of her kitchen into what apparently was the living room, and rushed toward me, asking, "Are you OK?"

I said, "That depends. Where am I? And Who am I? Then I might get some idea."

She laughed, "Kind of a rough night in Jericho, huh kid?"

"Kid!?! I'll bet I'm older than you. I'm 50."

"59! Olivia countered."

"I cannot believe that. I was thinking early-mid 40's", I said.

She smiled, "Well. Aren't you the flatterer?"

I managed to pull enough of myself up to manage a rough approximation of a bow, then stumbled back on my ass, tripping over my long skirt. Skirt? Oh, wait. I'm beginning to remember that rough night Olivia mentioned. I looked back up at her, "two questions: What time is it and where is your bathroom?'

Her answer, "A bit past 9:30." Then added as if she thought it was necessary, "A. M.!"

"When did I fall asleep?" I inquired

"In my car about 3:30 AM, then again on my beanbag, almost 4. It took some time to drag you out of the car" was her first response, then adding "If you need to pee, bathroom is across the living room to the right before you get to the bedroom. After breakfast, we can both take showers if you want and I'll give you some sweats. First thing I need to know is whether you have to work this afternoon"

It was like being woken from a trance. "Oh shit. Work. Thank God you said that! Yeah, I'm supposed to be out of my locker and ready to work in the OR by 3:30 this afternoon. It's almost 10, huh? That doesn't leave us with much time." Olivia looked concerned for me.

Then I said, "Y'know, I haven't taken a sick day since three years ago. I may call in to give us some time and help me sort some things out. My brain and tummy are both doing flip-flops but in opposite directions."

Olivia chuckled, "Yeah, I think that's a good idea." After a pause, she continued, "Why you use the loo, then come sit down, and I'll bring breakfast over to the kitchen table?" I nodded back and took off for the porcelain God. Finishing up there, I wolfed down a totally delicious breakfast of Scrambled eggs and scrapple with whole wheat toast.

She giggled at how quickly I was eating, saying "Scott, don't eat the fork!"

I said, "My friends call me Scottie."

Olivia countered, "Scottie it is. Most of my friends call me O. You're welcome to the same if you like."

"O - I love it." I added. After, we finished dishes, she dropped hers in the sink, and I started washing them. She started protesting, but I retorted, "You cooked. I'll clean"

She winked, "Let's do it together!" That's what we did.

After finishing that task, I sat opposite on the sofa. She said "well, first off," then she stopped mid-sentence and burst open with laughter. "Scottie, you should look in the mirror. You look like a teen in his mom's dress up clothes. Raccoon eyes, smeared lipstick, and everything half on and half off. Let's take showers. I'll turn the water on and grab you a towel, then give you some privacy."

'O," I giggled, "is it okay if I just dump all these clothes in a heap on the floor?"

Olivia nodded, "I'll put them in a plastic bag and give them back to Doc at some point." Let me get you those sweats I promised you and let you take your shower in peace. "Not sure they'll be good for anything after this. Now take your shower, then I'll take mine. Feel free to use anything on or above the sink. Meanwhile, I'll bring you those sweats I promised you and some clean underwear. "

I did as instructed. The light green sweats were really gender neutral and fit fine. The underwear were Hanes for Women cotton briefs. They fit me a bit snugly but not too bad. Next she brought out a pair of white socks and an old pair of pink sneakers that turned out to be a bit long but I could manage in them. Yeah, they were a woman's things but not noticeably so and I didn't care since we were just sitting in the apartment. Besides, I'd worn panties on a daily basis before, just not for a couple of decades.

O took such a long shower I wondered if she would ever come out, then put on some light makeup and changed into another long sleeve t-shirt, jeans, white socks, and pink sneakers. Her panties were also Hanes for women. She glanced out the window, then at me, saying, "It's such a beautiful day. I'm going to get bored sitting on the couch. Fairmount Park is just a few blocks from here and I know some great trails. Why not take a walk and then we can talk about what to do about last night. I've got a tote perfect for taking water and some granola snacks with us."

With that, we left her place and walked inside Fairmount Park, Olivia surveyed the area, then took off. I followed her down what she called the Duck Pond trail. Once we were clearly in the woods, she asked me "Other than personal experiences, do you know much about Dr. Amelia Lippincott?"

I said, "After she tried to force me out of my place, I did all the research I could on the 'Net. Under siege, I had to gather all the ammo I could, right? Well, there were no shortage of Google entries and links to old stories in the Inquirer. So tell me if I've got it right.

This is my take on her story. She's a Superwoman. She started gaining fame and stature as a gifted surgeon. Then when she needed a certain kind of clamp to perform a delicate operation and it didn't exist, she invented herself and patented it. Later, she sold the patent to Stryker for more than $30 million. Two years later, she pioneered a revolutionary surgical technique, raising her profile to being a public figure. Her appearances at global symposia and advocacy of less invasive techniques with the added to that image. She also had a keen sense when it came to medical-building-related real estate ventures. She eventually sold most of her interests at a multiple of 20 from what she paid. Then she inherited another $100 million as the sole remaining heir of an old line family.

At that point, she could focus on her passions. She retired as a surgeon at the age of 44 to focus on founding and developing the LUST Foundation. I know that stands for Lesbians United to Succeed Together but I couldn't help giggling when I read that. The foundation was set up to give moral, psychological, and financial support to lesbians in need. In short, I think she's one of the most admirable people I've ever met personally. That's why it's been so frustrating that she just didn't want me living there. She's a hero to me."

O broke off eye contact so I thought perhaps I was boring her, but she was just going behind me to give me a big hug. I enjoyed being held by her that way. She then said, "Wow! You actually get it!"

I protested vehemently, "Not all of it. Tell me the rest."

O began, "Well, this part you know too well. She will become an aggressive and sadistic bully when she perceives a potential threat to 'her girls', especially from a man. In order to protect the girls, the one thing the public that the LUST houses are a significant part of what the foundation does as part of its support programs - often to lesbians who have no housing at all. Yours is the sixth and smallest of the houses but the one with the best location relative to Center City. When I started involvement in LUST, I lived as the "house mother" of the third one for a spell. It's a refurbished project house just north of Drexel with 12 floors. The elevator is still an issue. Altogether, it houses more than 70 of us, at least half of whom were either in squalor or had no place to go as well. Among other benefits, Doc tries to use her network to find jobs for her girls. Yukai, the house mother in the twin building to mine, sold her profitable employment agency and was in semi-retirement when Doc found out she was one of us through the grapevine and recruited her. She uses her contacts and expertise combined with Doc's contacts to find jobs and has a 70+% success rate so far - not bad in this economy." She paused and I took that as my signal to give her a chance to breathe.

Nodding I opined, "Not bad at all, I'd say. Please introduce me someday to Yukai. She sounds amazing. O, my brain may be a pea compared with Doc but I think I'm beginning to put some of these pieces together." My turn to pause but when she didn't step in, I continued.

"It appears to me that Doc tried to buy me out, then force me out that first day because I wasn't a lesbian and was worse yet, a man. That's why she tried everything to force me out. She admitted hiring a detective to delve deeply into my background. Obviously, she wanted to find something so that she could coerce me to leave. When 'the tests were benign' as we'd say in the hospital, she decided along with the rest of the women in the house who wanted her to leave me be. But when Leticia, told her she initiated intercourse with me, Doc decided that I needed to become a full-fledged member of LUST." I paused again. "Am I getting warm?"

I saw admiration in her radiant eyes as she nodded. I hadn't felt so good about myself in decades.

O said, "Very perceptive, Sherlock! As for your self-deprecation earlier about the pea-brain, Scottie, not buying it!

I smiled from ear to ear, feeling myself blush.

"Now I need to do some probing into you - particularly how you are feeling now about all this. You sure look unfazed. I just can't believe it myself. "

I replied, "Sweetie, believe it or not I'm okay. Enjoying our Sunday together so much. If last night led to this, it can't be bad. Besides, honestly, I enjoyed most of what I can remember and really don't mind the "initiation" spanking. The Doc part is weird, but you seem to have my back on that one. I already trust you more than I would have thought possible for someone I've known for less than one day. Just riding the roller coaster for now."

She sat and looked intently into my eyes. "Here is the two most important questions I have for you: One, why did you change your mind about transitioning? And two, are you interested in resuming your transition?"

I asked if we could hike another mile before I answered. The memories were still heavy. O went along with the request, then started whistling "The Happy Wanderer" which cheered me up a bit. I was gathering my thoughts and enjoying the view through the woods. The ferns and the lilacs were especially comforting to me. After 30 minutes, I knew we had gone about a mile and a half. I saw a bench in a sycamore grove and beckoned O to sit with me.

I announced, "OK, I'll give it a go. Everything Pooja said I went on about is absolutely true. My father was abusive. Eventually my Mom went to the police and had him leave and filed for divorce. She changed the lock but he broke in anyway in the middle of the night. He beat her up and left. Things settled down and I went to U. Penn. There, I started as a pre-med but that quickly became overwhelming. I had a breakdown and all my young thoughts about being in the wrong sexed body took over. A psychiatrist helped me there and diagnosed me as transgender. I started on hormone and switched my curriculum and major to nursing. It seemed like a good fit with my skills and what I liked to do without pushing myself over the cliff. When talking it out, I realized that competition with men also made me panic and feel nauseated. It also came out that I loved talking with women but as peers not as potential conquests. I didn't want to dominate or compete to dominate anyone. So, I started therapy including hormones and began my transition.

But then, I went home for the holidays, wearing a long-sleeved tee, bra, panties, and a jeans skirt. Mom and my sister Becca were out shopping and I volunteered to make Christmas cookies. "Dear Ol' Dad" violating his restraining order saw me in there dressed like a coed baking cookies. And the rest you know. It was brutal. It totally turned me off from men for life beyond perfunctory courtesies and necessary work assignments."

O said "Wait a minute. I know a place here."

A few minutes later, she grabbed my arm and led me to a deep grotto, hidden from the trail. She then took me in her arms and hugged me tightly but not too tight while saying, "Scottie honey, get lost in my arms. Let those horrible images go. It's okay to cry."

Then my waterworks started to rival Niagara Falls. Yet O's arms were so soothing that after releasing tears for I-don't-know-how-long, I began to relax and feel warm and fuzzy. Again, O took the lead with little butterfly kisses on my eyes, nose, ears, and all over my face. I grabbed the back of her neck and brought her lips to mine.

Now it was my turn to exclaim, "Thanks, I needed that!"

We both laughed for ages, then O asked, "So that was it. You discontinued treatment? But why?"

I replied, "It was so long ago. I just felt God was punishing me for not being satisfied with the body He gave me. I couldn't take being that vulnerable and having another man do that to me again. In short, I told myself I just wasn't tough or deserving enough to be a real woman so who was I kidding? I became so depressed and without purpose, I contemplated suicide but Becca made the difference. With Becca's frequent visits and encouragement, I eventually managed to finish with my nursing degree and completed my training to become a Registered Nurse."

O started, "But now, you seem full of confidence and knowing who you are again. So, I need to know, Scottie, if you still feel like a woman inside and whether you would still be interested in transitioning."

I said, "Not a week has gone by since college that I don't think about it. But, it's so difficult to get permission and so expensive..."

Olivia: "That's why I got involved to begin with. Doc said she wanted to help you to get you back on to the road to a successful transition to the real you. And she wanted to do it, she said, because she found you to be a very special and loving person. Believe me, she has the money, connections and expertise to get it done - and get it done right for you! My concern is that she is SO controlling - that if you don't do everything she thinks you should do and the way she wants you too - things could get out of hand and she could bully you like she was doing last night."

I said, "You've just met me in person. How can you care about me that much?"

O grabbed my head and kissed me hard on the lips in response. She looked around to make sure we still had privacy, then pulled up the sweatshirt she had given me and started licking my nipples, then kissing them. They have always been very sensitive, so I was very excited. I started getting hard right away but tried to ignore it and focus on O's attentions. I craned my neck to kiss her again, then put my hands under her blouse and slipped them under her bra.

O said, "Hold that thought. Let's go back to my place so we can do this right!" I nodded vigorously in agreement. We started to exit the park having returned the way we came.

I heard Bea call out, "Hey O! Scottie!" She was with Steph who was carrying a basketball they had brought to the park. Bea gave me an affectionate bear hug and Steph kissed both O and me on the cheek.

Bea said, "I hear you had a rough time of it last night at Doc's."

I replied, "We had fun but then things got a little out of hand. Thank goodness O was there to rescue me."

Bea chuckled, "Good job, O, but we need to talk. Doc's really gone too far this time but I don't want to explain it here. Steph and I have game coming up but we should really all talk later."

O said, "Great. Come over to my place at 8 and I'll order us some pizza with the works!" Everyone smiled at that.

12