One of Us Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at her apartment, O sat on the couch and motioned for me to do the same, then said, "Scottie, I only knew about you second hand until about 14 hours ago, but I feel like we're such kindred spirits, I can't get enough of you."

She looked deeply into my eyes and kissed me on the lips, I enthusiastically returned the kiss grabbing onto her waist but closed my eyes. Yum! The roller coaster ride was continuing and I wasn't complaining. Greedily removing my shirt, she moved her head down to my nipples, then playfully alternated liking them and lightly nipping at them. My nipples have always been super-sensitive so I whispered, "You know my spots!"

She moved back to my face smiling broadly, "You like?"

"Yum! Very excited." I replied.

O: "I hope not yet because we're going to take the sex part between us slow and make sure it lasts. I feel inside like I'm getting serious about you and that's not fair to either of us until you feel 100% that you are on the right path."

I protested, "But I feel that way now!"

O: "OK. I suppose experimenting a little wouldn't hurt."

I barely let her finish her sentence when I got under her top, then told her to remove her sports bra. She did. Next, I started licking and sucking on her right breast. She reached for me but I told her to relax and let me explore and take care of her for a change. She responded by doing just that. That was all the encouragement I needed. I took off her top and proceeded to let my fingers and tongue roam everywhere they good all over her muscular top half. That included behind her ears and light butterfly kisses over her eyes, both places she turned out to be particularly sensitive. Then back to both boobs before asking her to remove her bottoms. She did, leaving only her panties and socks on her body.

I decided to leave her panties on, moving my hand under the elastic to feel my way down to her while continuing to lick and nibble at her boobs. When I tried to look into her beautiful eyes while doing this, I saw them close and saw her face look intense. I felt down to her vaginal lips, eventually circling gently around her special nub. As I felt her responses, I developed a rhythm with my hand while moving my face up to lick behind her ears again. This continued for perhaps five to ten minutes with my face going from ears to lips to breasts and back again. The entire time, my fingers circled then relaxed, then circled her nub again and again, gaining in intensity. She started moaning, then finally, "Please, now. YES!" The look of sheer pleasure on her face was more intoxicating to me than any wine I had ever consumed.

As her writhing slowed down, I slithered down to the floor, and pulled her underpants down over her kneecaps, started licking down her vaginal lips, then her mons before returning to her love button with my tongue. Having recently refreshed my technique with Bea, I felt confident in what I was doing and Olivia's body responded affirmatively in every way. Soon, she was writhing and orgasming again but even more intensely this time. I moved back up, sitting next to her once more, then hugged her tightly.

She said, "Wow! Wow! That was SO deep." I just smiled. She broke the hug saying, "I've got to pee." I told her I'd be right behind her. After we had both answered nature's cry, she said, I hope you washed down there, because now I'm going to do you.

I protested, "Sweetie, I want that very much - but later, I'm too exhausted now. Could we please just hug some more for now?"

O smiled, "Yes, you bet we can." About a minute after we resumed our hug, we both fell fast asleep. Then the doorbell rang...

12