One Ordinary Day, with Penis Ch. 01

Story Info
Voice training really pays off.
2.5k words
4.41
20.3k
23
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Ordinary Day, with Penis

(apologies to the late great Shirley Jackson)

Chapter One: Finding My Voice

I first became aware of my gift when I took singing lessons at college so I could audition for more roles.

I've had an unusually deep voice since I was fourteen, and can manage a passable bass baritone, but I'd never received any formal training. While I'd never had any illusions about being a musician, I enjoy acting and had worked as an extra, though I didn't intend to pursue acting as a full-time career - every other waiter and pizza delivery guy in this fucking town is a wannabe actor, and the rest are writers - but my divorced MILFy theatre arts teacher, Anita, offered to coach me privately and I took her up on it. She was pushing 40, but her bust measurement had gotten there first, and I've always liked tits.

The exercises she taught me enabled me to expand my vocal range downwards as well as upwards, until I could not only sing basso profundo, I could go so low that it was below the normal range of human hearing. I was having fun with this one day in our sessions in her office, singing Fleetwood Mac's 'Tusk' to see whether I could drop an octave every line, and she responded to my subsonic "Just tell me that you want me" by saying, "I want you."

She blinked, and blushed. I laughed nervously, and asked - in a normal speaking voice - whether she was joking. She hesitated, and said, "No, I wasn't. I didn't really realize it until just now, and I know we shouldn't do anything about it, even if -"

She hesitated, and I pitched my voice as low as possible and said, "It could be our secret."

She brightened, and looked up. "Unless we promise to keep it a secret."

"I promise," I said audibly, then, as low as possible, "Come here."

I'd expected her to walk towards me, but instead she gasped and shuddered and her face turned red, and I realized she'd had an orgasm without being touched. She stared, and said shakily, "What are you doing to me? I knew you were turning me on, but I just..."

"Come again."

She did, her eyes wide, then dropped to her knees and crawled towards me until her face was level with my crotch. "I want you so much I'm coming in my pants, and I'm not sure I can wait to get you back to my place..."

"You want to suck my cock?"

"Can I see your cock, please?" she pleaded, reaching for my fly.

"Take off your top."

She pulled her T-shirt off so quickly that it became stuck on her nose and ears, revealing a magnificent pair of breasts and a sports bra that was trying hard to restrain them without stopping her breathing. I resisted the urge to dive into her cleavage before she could free herself from her shirt. When she did, she looked down with a slightly puzzled expression as she unclasped her bra.

"Play with your breasts," I said subsonically as she released them. She grabbed her hard nipples and began massaging them. "Now beg to suck my cock."

"Can I suck you? Please."

"You will have another orgasm as soon as you see my cock," I said, unzipping my fly. My cock's only average sized, but she stared at it as though hypnotized, then stuck her tongue out and licked from my balls to the drop of pre-cum at the top. She continued to play with her boobs as she gave me the best blowjob I'd ever had. She had a truly wonderful mouth, but she was obviously savouring the experience and in no hurry to make me come, giving me time to wonder whether to let her swallow my jizz or to ejaculate over her glowing happy face or those enormous knockers. In the end, I did all three, with the first few spurts going down her throat before I could pull out and give her a facial that dripped down onto her tits. I told her she was going to come again when she licked her boobs clean, then handed her a tissue from the box on her desk so she could wipe my come off her face before going outside.

"Invite me back to your place tonight. We'll continue the singing lessons there, in future."

"Would you like to come to my place for, uh, dinner?" she asked, as she dressed. "I could couch, uh, coach you there -"

"Sure," I said audibly, then at a subsonic pitch, "You're going to be horny for the rest of the day because you want me to fuck your tits and all of your holes when we get there."

She turned slightly red again, then dropped the tissue in her purse and fished out a pen and a small notepad, and wrote down her address. "Se - uh, six o'clock?"

"Looking forward to it."

#

It was only a little after two, which left me time to experiment with this new-found power before I met Anita O'Farrell for a second sex session, so more sex was a possibility, but I wanted to be cautious. I was walking towards the guild when I saw Sebastian, the emo library studies major, and I told him to smile: he did, then looked confused, but it proved that my ability didn't just work on women. On my way to my next class, I saw Dianne, the cheerleader with the most perfect bubble butt in the school, and told her to turn around and bend over. She obeyed, then straightened up hurriedly and looked at me uncertainly. "Did I just drop something?" she said.

"I don't see anything."

"Me neither. I just thought... never mind. Catch you later, geek."

"Sure." I contemplated ordering her to take off her panties and stuff them in her mouth, but decided that even if worked - and I really doubted that it would - it might draw attention to me as well as to her. Better to keep my abilities a secret for now. Besides, I didn't actually have anything against her apart from her tendency to milk her sexy beauty for all it was worth, and the way she looked down on guys like me who weren't either rich, star athletes, or as good looking as she was.

I got a little more daring in my next class when I handed in my assignment and suggested to the tutor that she give me an A for an essay that was, at best, worth a B-. By this time, while I was already starting to get horny again, I was starting to wonder how I could use the ability to get me some money without drawing too much attention to myself. I discovered that the Voice (okay, so I read Dune once) didn't work on ATMs, though I hadn't really expected it to, and asking a bank teller or a shop clerk to hand over the contents of the till was risky as well as unethical. There are just too many security cameras around in most places where there's anything worth stealing.

I arrived at Anita's a few minutes early. She was still wrapped in a towel when she answered the door, but that ended up on the floor almost as soon as the door closed behind me and we headed for the sofa, her using my cock like a leash while I kissed her neck and ears and played with her nipples and clit. Less than a minute later I was sucking on those freshly clean and utterly beautiful big boobs while she helped me out of my jeans and into her warm wet cunt. We started in missionary position, but after she'd come six times (once without my having to use Voice), she reached for a bottle of lotion she'd left on the coffee table and began lubing up her cleavage. "I want you to see if I can suck your cock while you fuck my tits," she purred. "I love the taste of your come, and if you don't come in me, maybe you could eat me after we've eaten dinner?"

"That sounds fair," I said audibly, and slid out of her twat and let her sandwich my cock between her boobs. They were big enough that all she could do was kiss and lick the head of my dick as I thrust towards her face, but after fucking her juicy cooch for as long as I had, I was already close to coming and five minutes of the feel of that gorgeous slippery titflesh around my shaft and the teasing ministrations of her marvelous mouth was enough to get me off over her face and neck. She licked up as much of my come as her talented tongue could reach, then grinned, and we cuddled for a few minutes on the couch before she said, "That's given me an appetite. Dinner?"

"Sure. Do I have to dress?"

"I don't think that's necessary." The veal cutlets were good, but looking at her breasts while she ate was enough to get me horny again, and when she asked if I'd like dessert, I slid under the table and kissed my way up her thighs towards her lovely still-wet cunt. She had a thick dark bush, but her clit was prominent enough that I found it easily and was soon circling it with my tongue. I considered using the Voice to make her come again, but decided to see if I could get her off without it. At nineteen, I'd eaten enough pussy to consider myself pretty good at it, so I licked and sucked her clit while I eased one, and then two, fingers into her cunt, probing for her G-spot. I made her come twice before she whimpered, "Bed?"

I let her get up and lead the way to the bedroom, where I licked her clit once more before kissing my way back up her body, sucking her nipples while she fondled my cock and balls, then kissing her on the mouth, pleased that she didn't seem to mind the taste of her own juices. Then she rolled over and straddled my face so that we could 69 until she came once more. She climbed off me and positioned herself on all fours, saying, "I need to fuck. Please fuck me now."

"As you wish," I replied, and knelt behind her. I guided my cock into her wet twat, and her asshole peered up at me from between those succulent shapely cheeks. I'd never fucked a woman in the ass, but I'd fantasized about it ever since I was old enough to watch porn, and the opportunity seemed to literally be staring me in the face. We fucked, doggy-fashion, for a few minutes, but that hot little hole was too enticing to resist, so I used Voice to order her to come, then added, "You want to do anal."

She didn't speak for a moment, then she asked, "Have you ever done anal?"

"No," I said truthfully, remembering to speak aloud. "Have you?"

"A few times, when I was married. It hurt too much to feel good -"

Damn!

"- but his cock was fatter than yours. Not longer, just fatter. I think I'd like to try, with you. But I'll need you to get me ready first."

She'd just come out of the shower when I arrived, so I figured she'd be clean. "Sure," I said. I pulled my cock out of her cunt, and bent down to kiss her ass, starting with her cheeks before twirling my tongue around the tight hole between them.

She giggled as though I was tickling her, then reached back to play with her clit, saying, "That wasn't what I meant, but - wow! It feels good. I'll still need some lube, but don't stop unless you -"

I didn't. I hadn't expected to enjoy eating out her asshole as much as I did, but it was turning me on even more than licking her clit; it didn't take long to get used to the taste and I loved the way it made her squirm. Anita used her free hand to fumble inside a drawer in the nightstand, and finally found a small bottle of Glyde. I took it from her and squirted it onto her asshole, working it inside her with a finger. Even feeling her asshole tighten around my finger as she came again felt fantastic, and I had to breathe carefully to avoid coming before I'd even began fucking her ass. Eventually, though, I was able to fit a second finger inside her butt, then I withdrew them and applied the lube to my cock. I pushed into her gently, and the sensation of the head of my cock sliding through her tight sphincter and was heavenly, as mind-blowing as the first time I'd had my dick sucked. I tried to take it slowly, to hold off coming, but once my cock was all the way inside her depths, I knew I wouldn't last long. I caressed her spectacular breasts as I used her Voice to tell her to come when I did, and began thrusting in earnest as she continued playing with her cunt. Sooner than I would have liked, I was ejaculating inside her, and she gasped loudly as she felt it and climaxed, her asshole tightening around my cock as though it wanted it to stay inside her forever.

A moment later, she collapsed, with me on top of her, my softening dick finally slipping out of her ass. I kissed her neck and ears, and she rolled over to kiss my mouth, not caring that she could probably taste her ass on my tongue. "That was fantastic," she said. "You've really never done that before?"

"No, but I'd love to do it again."

She seemed to hesitate. "I don't know," she said. "You're my student, and -"

"- and there's a lot you want to teach me," I Voiced.

She blinked. "Does it matter to you that I'm your teacher and nearly twice your age?"

"No."

She smiled. "Okay. If no-one finds out... I guess we can do this again. But first, I think you'd better have a shower."

#

I visited her at home nearly every night for the next few weeks, and she continued with my singing lessons when we weren't finding new ways to fuck. I learned more about using the Voice over those weeks, too. With my theatre training and Anita teaching me how to project, I soon became able to give commands to everyone in a good-sized room, such as a lecture theatre. I discovered the limits of my power, too. It was easy enough to put an idea in someone's head, but sometimes they were able to resist the urge unless I could convince them it would make them happy. With Dianne, for example, her narcissistic and exhibitionist streaks were strong enough that I eventually persuaded her to give me her panties so that she could enjoy showing off her wet cunt and fuckable ass to the school - but that's another story, for another time.