One Ordinary Day, with Penis Ch. 02

Story Info
Making the most of Dianne's exhibitionist streak.
4k words
4.58
11k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two: Peaches at an Exhibition

After a few months, my affair with Anita had settled down almost into a routine. We had dinner and sex at her place once or twice a week, and I rarely needed to use the Voice any more - okay, yes, I did the first time I asked her to rim me, but after that, she accepted that it was fair that since I licked her asshole every time I wanted to fuck her lovely ass, she should lick mine on those nights as well. And I still had to use the Voice if I was horny during the day and visited her in her office for a rimjob and blowjob, but apart from that, we just carried on like any normal couple hot for each other. She was 37, and much more experienced than me, and some of the things we tried were her idea rather than mine. I was the one who first suggested watching porn as part of our foreplay - without needing to use Voice - and she accepted, as long as she got to pick the first few movies.

We learned a lot about each other's preferences that way: I discovered that she had a weakness for non-violent femdom stuff, and while I made it clear that I wasn't into pegging or water sports or any other BDSM shit, after she started buying lingerie from Honey Birdette and other boutiques there were times when I found myself wearing her crotchless knickers and thongs while she sucked my cock and balls or licked my asshole. The movies also inspired her to get her clit-hood pierced for better cunnilingus, and to buy anal beads (I used Voice to make it clear they were strictly for her ass, not mine) and a queening stool that we took turns sitting on and under.

Anita thought of herself as straight rather than bi, but she didn't mind watching most of the porn I chose that featured threesomes or orgies. She preferred scenes with MILFs with natural breasts rather than those with younger women, though, and balked at watching the fauxcest stepmother/stepdaughter clips I enjoyed. I learned that she had a teenage stepdaughter, Josie, from her marriage, which I figured explained that.

Anyway, the sex was great and fairly regular and I probably should have been satisfied by it, but I was only nineteen and there were just too many good-looking girls on campus: beautiful busty black girls, exquisite Asians, ravishing redheads, gorgeous goths, and others who were more slutty than pretty but still appealing. The greatest temptation, however, was Dianne, one of my first, um, experimental subjects. Getting her to bend over and flash me her knickers had whetted my appetite, and I wondered what else I could get her to do.

A few weeks after I'd discovered my gift, I saw Dianne walking down a corridor again, wearing her usual short skirt and tight top, and once again used the Voice to suggest she turn around and bend over. This time, though, there were two jocks in the corridor behind me, and after bending down, she looked over her shoulder and straightened up quite slowly before brushing past me and walking towards them. Her face was slightly pink, but she was also smiling, and not just sheepishly. It looked as though flashing her knickers at them had turned them on, and I thought that might give me something to work with. The next time I passed her in the corridor, I Voiced, "You enjoy men admiring your ass. Being a cock-teasing exhibitionist makes you horny and happy."

She blushed slightly, but as I turned my head to watch her walk away, she slowed down slightly before turning the corner so I could look for a little longer. When I saw her in one of the cafes later, I walked behind her and voiced, "Spread your legs so people can see your crotch. It turns you on to know men are looking at your cunt and thinking about licking and fucking it. You can feel yourself getting wet and your nipples getting hard," then bought a Coke and sat in a chair which had a good view of the action. Her thighs parted, giving me a nice glimpse of her gusset framed by blonde curls as she sipped her coffee, and she absent-mindedly reached down to hike her short skirt up slightly. When she walked past me on her way out, I Voiced, "Those knickers really aren't sexy enough. Buy new ones. See-through. Crotchless. Or maybe don't wear any at all."

#

I found other uses for the Voice, of course, and not just persuading my tutors to give me slightly better grades. My mother had been trying to quit smoking since the divorce came through, so I used the Voice convince her just how horrible cigarettes tasted. I also tested my ability to use the Voice on crowds by seeing how many students I could get to yawn simultaneously during our psych lectures, eventually scoring close to 100%. Being taught to project in my theatre arts classes does have advantages sometimes.

A few weeks later, when there was a Proud Boys protest near campus, I commanded the marchers to drop their pants and start jerking off. Some balked, dismissing the thought, and some unzipped their jeans and hobbled themselves but didn't remove their boxers, briefs, or (in one case) frilly pink panties. Nearly half of them obeyed, though, and some apparently got so turned on by the sight of all those dicks and asses that they came almost instantly. Some of them came all over the butts and clothes of the men in front of them, which led to a few brawls, while others didn't stop spanking their little monkeys until the cops cuffed them and hauled them into the police vans. Call it my good deed for the day.

Using the Voice to make money was proving more difficult. If I'd been working as a waiter I could have asked for bigger tips, but kitchen hands don't have that option. When I was really short of cash, I sometimes convinced a clerk that I'd paid with a $10 rather than a $1 and keep the change, and occasionally it was a $50 instead of a $5 (I wouldn't have tried pulling the same trick in Canada or overseas, but there are advantages to living in a country where all banknotes are the same size and pretty much the same color), but I was careful not to do this too often or in the same place twice. Partly it was the risk of being caught, but mostly it was because the people who'd be blamed weren't the ones who could afford to have their pay docked or lose their jobs. I had more luck getting into places free, and occasionally visited Curved Space, the strip club down the block from the restaurant, where I used Voice to get in free (feeling a little like Sandman in Brief Lives, though with better hair) and to persuade other clients to tip more heavily than I could so that the women who wrapped their tits around my face would still get well paid.

I particularly liked a busty Hawaiian who called herself Lyla, who did a passable hula dance and had a gorgeous smile, particularly when there was another woman on stage with her and they could pretend to make out. I paid her (real money) for a lap dance once, and that was fun, but four minutes with me fully clothed and only a bare illusion of privacy wasn't really what I was after. I considered using the Voice to ask her to meet me somewhere later, but wasn't that confident yet and decided to wait.

#

Dianne started wearing see-through knickers that let her give people a better view of her gorgeous golden minge when she bent over or spread her legs, but I used the Voice to convince people that this wasn't a cause for concern, that she liked showing off but we couldn't touch her without express permission. A few of the other cheerleaders began following her example, and I'm not completely sure I used the Voice on all of them, but I think it improved morale.

I didn't realize just how strong I'd made Dianne's exhibitionistic streak until I was taking the trash from the restaurant out into the alley one night and saw a woman walking into the employees' entrance of the strip club. The light wasn't good, and her baggy hoodie hid her figure as well as her blonde hair, but I had a quick glimpse of her face and I was sure it was Dianne. I rushed over to the club as soon as I'd clocked off, noticed 'New Dancer' listed on the 'Dancing Now' board, used Voice to get inside free, and for once sat far enough back from the runway that the strippers couldn't see me. She sashayed down the runway two or three sets later, having been introduced as Luna, doing a cheerleading routine in what looked like a Sailor Moon outfit - at least until the end of 'Blue Moon', by which time most of it was on the floor and she was wearing nothing but a silver lame thong, bra, and stripper heels. The bra came off during 'The Great Gig in the Sky' as she came down from the pole, and the thong near the end of 'Bad Moon Rising', when she bent over and turned around to give everyone in the front rows a brief but unobstructed view of her fuckable holes as she picked up the money from the runway before she sashayed off backstage. Call me cowardly, but I decided to split before she emerged from behind the curtain and saw me.

I was confident that I'd gotten away with it until the next day at college, when I saw her walking towards me between the stacks at the library. She turned a corner before she reached me, then reappeared a moment later and came straight towards me down the narrow passage. She stopped about two yards away, turned around and bent over as though picking something up. My jaw must have dropped when I saw that she was naked under her skirt, because as she brushed past me, she popped something into my mouth. Before I could speak, she put a finger to my lips and whispered, "Silence in the library."

I nodded mutely, and waited for her to move her finger, which smelled enticingly of perfume and pussy juice. When she did, I reached into my mouth and pulled out her damp and almost invisible panties. "What -" I began.

"Not here," she said, shaking her head and smiling, then walked away from me and made a beckoning gesture. I stuffed her knickers into my jeans pocket and followed her into the stairwell, and then she pulled me into the disabled toilet, locked the door behind me, and said, "I didn't know you worked at the Jade Gate," she said.

"I don't boast about it," I said. Not that the food isn't good, or at least good value, but I can't exactly take credit for that.

She nodded. "I don't boast about my job, either."

"Uh-huh."

"You know where I work?" My face must have given me away, because she nodded. "So it was you. Why didn't you come in and see me?"

I managed to breathe again. "I didn't know if you wanted me to," I said, then echoed, in Voice, "You wanted me to see you."

"I wouldn't have minded," she said, raising her eyebrows.

I stood there with my mouth open as though unable to speak, but managed to Voice, "You enjoy showing me your cunt."

She smiled, and raised her skirt to show off her neatly trimmed blonde landing strip. "I'll keep your secret if you keep mine."

"That, uh, seems fair," I replied, then Voiced, "You're horny and you want me to eat you out."

Dianne hesitated for a moment, then smiled wickedly. "Would you like a closer look?"

"Oh fuck yeah," I said, dropping to my knees. She sat on the edge of the toilet seat and pushed my head between her thighs, and l swirled my tongue around her clit and then sucked on it eagerly as I slowly slid one, then two fingers inside her. I couldn't use Voice on her while I was feasting on that delightful delicacy, but her enthusiastic whimpering suggested that I didn't need to. I licked her until she'd come twice, then she grabbed my hair and pulled my head back so I could look at her face.

"You're going to keep this a secret, too," she said.

"Yes, of course."

"Stand up."

"Your wish is my command," I replied, obeying. She laughed, then reached for my fly and unzipped it. She grinned as she eased my already hard cock, and set about making it harder. She pulled my jeans and boxers down to knees with her free hand and I sat on the edge of the seat as she began fellating me, one hand caressing my balls as she licked and sucked the head and shaft. Even though she was barely half Anita's age, she was at least as good at oral, and I braced myself for a mind-blowing orgasm. Every time it seemed about to happen, though, she slowed down her ministrations and her hand tightened around the base of my cock. I looked down and saw the glint in her eye, and realized she was deliberately teasing me, keeping me on the edge, as a power trip. She actually stopped blowing me long enough to bat her eyelashes and say, "Isn't this fun?"

I bit my lip to stop myself moaning, wondering if she was going to leave without letting me come, then smiled back. "If you want power over me," I Voiced, "and to keep me in your debt, you'll swallow every drop of my come."

She blinked, eased her grip on my cock, and swallowed enough of it that she almost gagged. As she began sucking more enthusiastically, I considered pulling out at the last minute and giving her a facial that would make her look like a total slut as she walked back into the stacks, but decided this wasn't the time or the place. She gulped down what felt like a cupful of jizz, then licked me clean. "Wow," she said. "I hadn't expected to do that. You must really have gotten me hot."

"You are incredibly hot," I said aloud, then Voiced, "You will feel hot and horny whenever you see me. Ask me back to your place so we can fuck."

She was silent as she stood, smoothed down her skirt and dusted off her knees, I pulled up my pants, waiting for her reply, and finally said, "Do you want to meet up later?"

She looked in the mirror and fixed her lip gloss before replying . "No, I... I'm already seeing someone. And while you've got a nice cock and you eat pussy better than any other man I've known, you're not really my type."

"Uh-huh." I wasn't sure what else to say, either aloud or in Voice - which obviously had some limits I hadn't previously noticed. We looked at each other awkwardly for a few seconds, then I voiced, "You want to do this again," trying not to make it sound like a question.

"But we can do this again sometime," she said, then reached down and fondled my crotch. "It'll be our secret, though, okay?"

"Of course," I said.

#

I didn't stay frustrated for long; I went to Anita's that evening, and sucked and fucked her mouth, tits, and cunt before dinner, then repeated the performance after dessert before coming deep in her magnificent ass. I used Voice to make her come while she was sucking my cock, and come loudly multiple times when I was buttfucking her, but the rest of her orgasms didn't require any sort of magic other than the usual. I slipped my finger into her still slightly gaping asshole while we were soaping each other up in the shower later, but she kissed me and shook her head. "That was wonderful, but I don't think I'm ready for another bout, even if you are."

"Okay," I said. "See you on Saturday?"

"Sure," she said, squeezing my cock affectionately. "I'm glad we turn each other on."

That should have been enough for me for one day, but by the time I went to my own bed that night, I was already wondering how good fucking Dianne's cunt and ass might feel (her boobs, though attractive little mouthfuls, weren't quite big enough for a good tittyfuck). I'd already discovered that Voice didn't work over the phone, and it didn't seem to work all that well on her anyway - confirming my suspicion that it was most effective if you asked someone to do something they'd already fantasized about, at least briefly. I consoled myself with her pleasantly fragrant knickers, and the next evening I dropped in at the strip club, checked the 'Dancing Now' board, and used Voice to ask what shifts 'Lyla' worked and then tell the cashier to forget I'd asked.

I returned there on Thursday night just before she started work, and glanced up at the 'Dancing Now' board. 'Luna' was sandwiched between 'Aaliyah' and 'Suki' (and yes, that was an image worth visualizing). I Voiced "I get in free", and hurried into the theatre and found a seat near the stage as Versace twirling around the pole, her lovely natural breasts spinning hypnotically until I almost forgot who I'd really come there to see. The next set was Lyla's, and was at least as distracting: I felt like a kid who'd been given the keys to a toy shop, wondering what to unwrap and play with first. More realistically, though, I knew that some of the dancers might be gay and/or monogamous, or possibly even asexual, and even if they had Dianne's exhibitionist streak, they might more able to ignore Voice if other voices in their heads overrode it. So, partly out of laziness I decided to wait for Dianne, though I used Voice to persuade the men sitting around me to throw cash onto the runway as her grass skirt fell to the floor, and used Voice again to convince Lyla that some of the money was from me.

Fortunately, Dianne was on next, and after some impressive gymnastics, she came straight over to me and rubbed her tits across my face as though to remind me why I'd gone there. She danced up and down the runway, of course, giving everyone else a good show but only a show, but every time she came back within earshot, I Voiced, "This is making you incredibly horny. When you get offstage, you will need to come and want to fuck." I wasn't sure whether this would have any effect on any of the guys nearby who might have overheard this subliminal message, but I figured that saying 'offstage' rather than 'out of here' was safe: after all, I didn't want a repeat of the Proud Boys incident leading to the club being shut down. It seemed to be working on Dianne, though; her pretty pink nipples were swollen to the size of blueberries, and when she squatted in front of me and spread her thighs, I could both see and smell the juices lubricating her delightful cooch. When the music stopped, she hurriedly grabbed her clothes and her cash and ran backstage, nearly colliding with Suki in her haste to get off.

I squeezed past the other spectators to get out of my seat, and went through the curtained doorway behind me to go backstage. No-one stopped me, but there was no sign of Dianne, either, just a few doors along a corridor. I listened at each of them until I reached one marked with a gold star that someone had turned into a pentacle, and heard a familiar whimpering. I quietly opened the door, ready to use Voice, but what I saw left me momentarily at a loss for words.

Dianne was sprawled in a chair in front of the dressing table with Lyla squatting between her legs. Dianne's eyes were closed, but Lyla looked up briefly, startled by the sound of the door opening into stopping what she was doing. "Everything's good. Keep going. You love putting on a show for an audience," I Voiced, hoping it was true enough that it convinced them.

Lyla hesitated, then went back to licking Dianne's clit as she slid a dildo nearly as thick as her wrist in and out of Dianne's succulent cunt while rubbing her own. Dianne opened her eyes, and I repeated, "Everything's good. You feel fantastic. You're close to coming. You're going to come hard in three... two... one."

She gasped, and squirted into Lyla's mouth.

"Say 'yes' if you want to come again."

"Yes!" she grunted. "Yes! Yes! YES!"

I looked at Lyla. She was so intent on what she was doing that I wasn't sure anything I could do would make her stop. It was obviously having a fantastic effect on Dianne, too, and I was more than a little envious, but it's not as though I'm flexible enough to lick someone's clit while I fuck them with my own cock. "You're so turned on that you're close to coming again," I Voiced to Dianne, "but first, you need more cock."

"Uh-huh."

"Sucking a cock always turns you on."

"Uh-huh."

I unzipped my jeans and gently tapped my cock on her cheek. "Swallowing come will get you off."

She turned her head slightly until her lips brushed against the head of my cock, then opened her mouth wide and took my cock as far down her throat as it would go. No attempt at edging this time; she sucked as though she was starving, and I began fucking her face, doing my best to synchronize with Lyla pistoning that dildo in and out of Dianne's wet cunt. It was feeling so good that I was tempted to ask her to slow down - but it was obvious that both women were at least as turned on as I was, and it would have been almost impossible to stop. Too soon, I ejaculated into Dianne's mouth, and she came an instant later in mid-swallow. I'm not sure when Lyla came, but her face and chest were pink. The three of us stayed like that for a while, and then I Voiced, "Kiss."

12