One Ordinary Day, with Penis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dianne opened her eyes for a moment, then leaned forward and the two women kissed. If Lyla noticed that Dianne's mouth tasted of my come, she didn't seem to mind. I tucked myself in and zipped up, and Voiced, "Carry on," and walked out of the room. I saw Suki walking towards me, and Voiced, "I'm supposed to be here."

She blinked. "Have you seen Lyla? Versace's nearly finished her set, and she's on next, and she's not in the dressing room."

Dianne must have been sucking my cock for longer than I'd realized. "Have you checked the feature dancers' room? She may be in there."

"She'd better hope the boss doesn't find out."

"You're not going to tell him," I Voiced. "Just knock on the door and tell her it's nearly time for her set, and then forget that there was anyone in that room and that you saw me. Nod if you understand."

She nodded, then walked past me and knocked on the star while I escaped via the stage door.

#

Anyway, I suppose that counts as my first threesome, though fortunately it was far from my last.

I never did get to fuck Dianne; she finished her exams two weeks (and four blowjobs) later, and went back home to Seattle. Last I heard, she was working as a physiotherapist specializing in sporting injuries. But I did get to fuck Lyla in all of her holes when Anita's stepdaughter Josie came to town to visit... but that's another story, for another time.

12