One Pair is Not Enough Ch. 02

Story Info
The slow fade of a straight guy to a sissy has begun.
1.2k words
4.4
25.3k
18

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 08/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having found a pair of panties hidden under the pillow of a cabana by the community pool, I now began my journey down the rabbit hole. My job as a manager at a tech company made it easy for me to go into a bathroom stall whenever I wanted and swap out my dreary boxers for my newly found blue satin panties. Putting on panties felt exciting and it was sexually arousing to me. I often found myself leaking precum while wearing panties and wondering what my coworkers would think if they knew I was wearing panties. This quickly became my daily routine and I found myself pushing the limit a little further every day. First, I began to wear my panties home instead of taking them off at the office and then eventually I started putting boxers over my panties at night while sleeping next to my wife.

As my daily routine of wearing panties continued I began to research "men wearing panties" on the internet and soon found myself reading and viewing lots of stuff on the internet about crossdressing. Now accustomed to and thoroughly enjoying wearing panties, I found that I really wanted to get another pair of even sexier panties. This led me to my next step in my journey, which was buying another pair of sexy panties.

I proceeded to go shopping in a department store under the guise of buying a pair of sexy panties for my wife, as I strolled through the panty section of the store I was extremely nervous so I mentioned to the store clerk that I was shopping for my wife to ease my mind a bit (not like the clerk cared to bits about it). I was doing fine until a woman with her young daughter strolled by and the little girl asked her mom why the man was looking at panties. I was embarrassed and the mother quickly told her daughter to shush and moved on.

At this point I was committed to buying panties so I found a nice pair of black lace panties in a ladies medium size which, according to my research, were supposed to fit me. I was very nervous about facing the cashier with panties in-hand but, to be honest, it was all a blur in my mind -- I was so excited to try on my new panties. As I left the department store I found the closest men's room in the mall and immediately tried on my new panties which fit perfectly!! Wearing my new panties almost gave me a high -- so much so, that I actually walked over to the trash in the men's restroom and threw away my boxers that I was wearing. Maybe not the best idea as I was headed home to my wife with a made up excuse of working out at the gym and losing track of time.

Completing my first shopping experience was a life altering experience where a whole new frontier of thoughts, ideas and cross-dressing fantasies would soon be realized. Along with this new frontier also came risks and concerns about my wife and others finding out about my panty fetish which would soon expand into other realms. Oddly enough, my wife's panties have never appealed to me. I think I may have tried a pair on once or twice but either they were not sexy enough or the fact that they weren't mine just made me not desire to wear her panties or any of her clothing really.

Now with a couple pairs of panties of my own which I kept hidden in an inner pocket of my gym bag, I began to surf the internet more and more about crossdressers -- reading about them and seeing the various outfits they wear. This led directly into the desire to go further, which meant buying a pair of black pantyhose and some sort of top and bottom. I don't know why but shopping in public is very unnerving for me, I was brought up with a very strict and conservative background (as was my wife, as well) so it was absolutely taboo for a man to buy or wear women's clothing. That being said, I found that a Super Walmart with self-checkout made me a little more comfortable so I went to Walmart, grabbed a cart and after having grabbed a bunch of everyday items such as candy and toiletries, I strolled through the pantyhose section when it was almost completely empty and snagged a pair of black pantyhose.

Black pantyhose in-hand, my next stop was a nearby Thrift Clothing store where I spent probably an hour browsing the women's skirts and tops. Somehow I felt a touch more comfortable in the thrift store, maybe because most of the people we normally associate with are strictly purveyors of new clothing only -- somewhere in the back of my mind was the thought that only lower-class citizens shop thrift (and now myself as well). My goal was to find the sexiest short skirts possible and the sexiest tops possible. I finally settled on a short black skirt which looked like leather but was some knock-off material and a short burgundy skirt of similar leather-looking material.

For tops, I found a gold sequin top which was somewhat like a tube-top with a chain-type support that goes around the neck to the middle of the top in the front. I also found a black, long-sleeve top that would cover my arm hair. Checkout was more personal than Walmart because I actually had to bring the clothing to the cashier and pay for it in-person. I also bought a few pieces of male clothing for the gym to somewhat sell the story that I was a "normal guy" just buying clothes for myself and the misses. Being extra careful, I paid cash so there was no electronic link to my purchase on our credit card statement which my wife manages. I got an odd smile from the cashier as I paid for the clothing but I doubt she gave it a second thought as I headed out the door with my new sexy attire.

As I continued to venture further down the rabbit hole of crossdressing, I came across hypnotic crossdressing videos which I found very intriguing. One of the first videos I watched was panty oriented which I found very hypnotic with flashing images of sexy girls in panties, bras and pantyhose and flashing text and hypnotic audio. As I watched the hypnotic video, I found myself sexually aroused and leaking precum -- I convinced myself that I wasn't hypnotized; however, I immediately searched and found many more hypnotic videos related to crossdressing -- not understanding the fine line between crossdressing and sissydom.

As I spent more and more time watching videos with days turning into weeks of hypnotic videos, my thoughts became fixated on the words I was hearing and the sexy images that I was constantly bombarded with -- many of which had nice bulges in their panties. At the time, the idea of swallowing my load seemed very weird and foreign to me -- that would soon change. As I was now infatuated with hypnotic videos, I actually had my first experience of cumming on demand without doing anything but watching and listening to these videos which I now understand were sissy hypnosis videos and I was now well on my way to sissydom.

The rabbit hole just got much deeper....