All Comments on 'One Plus One Should Equal Fun'

by miss_D_mena

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
rennat1rennat1about 1 year ago

Well Ms D Mena, you have excelled yourself this was a long time coming but well worth the wait.

Clancy31015Clancy31015about 1 year ago

Definitely worth a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Fanny"? "Minge"? What century is this coming from?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dammit!! I was really hoping Thomas would try for a repeat bout with his son, sober, and Marcus would clean his clock once and for all, proving he was no match for his strapping, young. work hardened man.

mathur_nkmathur_nkabout 1 year ago
More the merrier

. Why his girl friend disappear? Even she should discover about Susan and Molly and accept it after initial disgust. She should marry him and get legal child while they shelter the mother and sister and their children. He should share the bed with one of three each night then two at a time for next three days and on Sunday all the three together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You checked all the boxes. Every scenario I had hoped for was incorporated into this story. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice story but when it really started getting real good you stopped! You need too continue with this until they move and become a happy family together!! Gave it 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story! I thought I was going to dislike Marcus for running out on his family, but he redeemed himself by coming back. I do so hope you decide to continue this as I have enjoyed reading many of your other stories. 5⭐ Rafe

CharletteCharletteabout 1 year ago

DRAT !

I wrote a glowing revue of this story and the writer but somehow the I AM HUMAN filter lost it.

I think a follow up story might me in order.

Bravo to the Author !

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

I liked it but felt that the ending was too rushed. Four stars.

rennat1rennat1about 1 year ago

As I said earlier it was well worth the wait but now I am getting impatient for you next offering. can you give an indication as to when that is likely to be? You see you are really in demand!!!

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Knocks them both up and does a runner when he finds out. No coming back from that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Molly was in love with her brother? Hard to believe with her brief cheating/whoring in Spain, a DNA test needs to be done on her child not to mention her deception and coming off the pill without talking to Marcus. Some love. Well maybe she just wants to cuckold him and will continue to do so when they move.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous