One Prince The Future

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here, Mike," she told him, guiding him to one of the barstools along the counter. "Sit." He did, she dropped to her knees and started giving him one of her patented 'suck your brains out through your dick' blowjobs. He didn't last very long.

"Oh, MANNNN!!!" he groaned as he went over. "Oh, FUCK!!!" She kept sucking him until he quit thrusting and pulsing, and didn't spill a drop.

When he finally calmed down, she stood up, licked her lips and told me, "Come here, Mark." I moved to the stool next to Mike and she told me "sit." So I did and she did me in the same way she'd done in Mike. I was already built way up like Mike and it didn't take her long to drive me over the edge.

I came, and I came hard, and I came gloriously way down her amazing throat. And like with Mike, she kept sucking me until I was dry and she'd gotten it all.

"Thank you for the late night snack, gentlemen," she told us, standing up again. "Breakfast will be whenever I get done fucking my husband or the girls get ambitious. Go get some sleep."

We mumbled our thanks and moved off towards the guys' room. When we got there, I just crawled into bed next to a still passed out Suzy, snuggled up against her, draped my arm over her luscious body and fell out.

* * * * *

[Saturday 8/26]

I woke to the wonderful feeling of Suzy still curled up in front of me. And the not so wonderful feeling of having to piss.

I managed to slide out of the bed without waking Suzy and make it to the bathroom. The tantalizing scent of Natalie's cooking was wafting on the breeze, as it were. I finished up and went out for coffee, minimum, and ran into Don and Tom with Marsha and Kate at the breakfast table. All were the customary nude.

"Back from the dead!" Don greeted me with a smile. "Somebody get this man a coffee... I can recognize caffeine and sugar withdrawal when I see it!" I broke out into a huge smile. It was really good to see him.

"Good morning, sir," I told him, then corrected myself, "I mean, Don... if it still is..." I looked over at the clock and saw that it was only around eight thirty. I walked over to the girls and gave each of them a Good Morning kiss, then turned to shake hands with Don and Tom. Natalie came out of the kitchen with a huge mug for me.

"Hey! Where's mine?" she faux-demanded as she put the mug on the table. I turned and offered her my hand.

"Wiseass," she smiled as she opened her arms for the hug. And kiss. Jesus, her kiss... she left no doubt where her daughters had gotten their osculatory skills. I was hard by the time she let up on me. I ignored it as best I could and sat down to my coffee.

"Sorry if the guest room was a wreck," I told Tom as I came the rest of the way awake. "Late night frivolities and all."

"It was fine," he smiled. "Where is the young lady? I presume you left her in a state of recovery. The civilized thing to do."

"Still asleep," I told him.

"Waking up," Suzy's voice came from the hallway as she, trailed by Mike, came out to the kitchen. Like the rest of us, she was au naturel. "And Natalie, that smells divine!"

"My thoughts exactly!" Marsha told her and went to get two more mugs of coffee. We all settled in around the table, breakfast was consumed, pleasantries were exchanged and we finally got down to business.

"So Natalie tells me she already talked to you about the A-frame," Don started. "It's going to be a multi-part project. We're going to need to clear out what's in there, do whatever repairs are necessary, and figure out whatever redesign or redecorating we're going to do. I've got some ideas and I'm sure you guys do, too. Are Matt and Jim going to be in on this, too?"

"And Sarah, and Jeannie," I told him. "We all agreed that we'd do what we could to help out. Depending on how ambitious you want to be, we may or may not get all of it done this trip. But we're definitely in for working on it."

"Then let's take a first pass on it this morning and get an idea of what's in store. I understand your Dad and Uncle are coming in today. You'll probably want to be there to greet them."

"It isn't urgent," I decided. "They're going to need to get settled in, anyway. But, yeah, they're supposed to be up today."

"By the way," Don told me, or told us, actually, "I looked at what you've done with the beach setup already and I'm impressed. You guys are putting in a lot of hard work."

"Have to make up for lost time," Mike piped up. "Much shorter schedule this year." Which got Don into talking with Mike about how it was going at Southern and the rest of us finishing breakfast.

Afterwards, we all threw on some shorts, shirts and shoes, for protection, and went on out to the A-frame. When Don flipped on the lights, it was obvious it had originally been set up for living space and then converted to storage. The first floor was floor to ceiling on one end and had a loft on the other. Under the loft was where the kitchen, dining room and bath were. It also had the access to the utility room where the pool pumps and other equipment were. In between were a number of boxes and some other detritus which we were obviously going to have to sort through. My guess was, a lot of it was going to get trashed.

"We lucked out when Ralph Morrison had his heart attack and had to sell. The downside is that his kids were the ones to clear out what they wanted before the sale," Don told us. "I have no idea what's here, so we're going to have to do a three pile sort... keep, return to Ralph or resale, and trash. That alone may take the rest of the time up to Labor Day. I'll rustle up some pads of paper and we can start inventorying what we've got."

That sounded like a sufficient plan from my point of view, so I just fell into 'whatever it takes' mode. Mike and I climbed up into the loft and found it partitioned into four small spaces -- bedrooms, from the looks of them. There was a wardrobe type closet against the center aisle and space for a mattress out by the eaves. We definitely had our work cut out for us.

It was early afternoon when Natalie came to find us and tell us that lunch was available, and my Mom had called up to say Dad and Uncle John had arrived. They were doing a grilling night on the beach and we were all invited. Don decided to accept and the net result was all of us spending the afternoon sorting and cataloging, then cleaning up and heading down for dinner. Don, Natalie and Tom got introduced to my Uncle John and it was the usual grillin' and chillin' free-for-all.

That night, after we got back up to the Terneys', the question of who was sleeping where came up and Tom offered to just use the guest room, until Suzy pointed out that with Don back, she was going to have to vacate Natalie's bed. We mulled that one for a bit until we decided Mike and I would sleep with Marsha and Kate in their room, and Tom and Suzy would use the guys' room, and we'd set up the cabin tent in the morning to give us more options.

I thought that meant that sex was going to be shelved for the night until Marsha and Kate informed Mike and I that it was our solemn duty to stick our 'pussy pleasers' in their pussies before falling asleep. We flipped a coin and I got Marsha while Mike got Kate. It worked out pretty well... a long, slow fuck, a couple of low key orgasms and a decent night's sleep.

* * * * *

[Sunday 8/27]

"C'mon, Mark... move! I gotta pee!"

For a moment, I thought I was back in Carbondale, then realized Marsha needed to exit her bed and head for the bathroom. I moved to get out of her way and right behind her, Kate made Mike move so she could follow suit. Mike and I both realized that bladder control was going to become important as we waited for the girls to get done. Eventually, they did.

Realizing it was Sunday morning and we were expected to go to church, I gave up on the idea of crawling back to bed. We all trooped out to get breakfast, and then dressed for church. Don, Natalie and Tom went in Natalie's Caddy while Marsha, Kate, Suzy, Mike and I went in the Buick. I was expecting to see the Fearsome Foursome and I wasn't disappointed. Damn, they cleaned up nice...

I was a little surprised to see Jim show up with Matt, Sarah and Jeannie but after seeing the look on my Mom's face... sort of like, 'Expectations Met'... I figured she might have prompted them. Our social circle was getting rather large by this point with eleven girls and four guys, and it only got larger when Mary and Paul joined us. At least we all knew how to behave in this kind of social setting and not screw anything up. And Pastor Lewis was delighted to have all these 'youngsters' showing up and participating.

During the Fellowship Hour, we got a chance to hash out our next bacchanal. We targeted Wednesday the 30th for waterskiing and an evening party like last time. Having acquired a modicum of wisdom after the last exhausting time, we agreed that we'd keep it to me and Mike with Theresa and Marianne, while Lisa and Suzy took (literally) Jim and Matt. Tom had already indicated he was staying out of the fracas.

After that, We Five plus Matt And Clan all trooped back up for a 'graze what you want' lunch at my folks', and then on up to the Terneys' to keep working on the A-frame. There was very little Keep, a significant amount of Return or Donate, and a lot of Trash, too. Dad stopped by, with Mom, Aunt Barbara and Uncle John, and Don gave them the grand tour of our project, plus boasted on our improvement to the beach setup. Somehow we got into discussing us wanting to finish the basement in the Carbondale house and Don agreeing with Dad that it would be beneficial. That would become a project for the school year.

It got to be late, so we went our separate ways and oddly enough, we were all too tired for any serious messing around. Tom and Suzy split the guys' room again while Mike and I flipped for sleeping partners and I ended up with Kate. We promised each other that somehow, we'd get that bloody tent up in the morning, then climbed in bed and fell out. Our dynamics had definitely mellowed from last summer.

* * * * *

[Monday 8/28]

The Best Planned Lays of Mice and Men...

The tent didn't get put up until Tuesday. Somehow we'd forgotten this was a Waterskiing Day until Natalie reminded us with an early breakfast. Julie and Teri were going to meet us at the boat ramp, so Mike and I sucked it up and with Tom's help, got the Terneys' boat on the trailer in short order. We were only a couple of minutes late.

It was, overall, our usual Family Waterskiing Day with the addition of Teri's boat. We used the Terneys' boat for tubing and Teri's uncle's for skiing. Mom, Aunt Barbara and Natalie had packed a huge spread for a picnic lunch and we all spent the day getting well exercised. We got Uncle John up on skis and he wasn't half bad. Dad had to tell him about me taking a skeg to the belly last year and needing stitches, and I got congratulations for getting back on the horse.

It was late afternoon when we pulled out. We decided to do dinner separately this time, with Julie and Teri joining us at the Terneys' while Mary went with Mom and Dad back to our place. After dinner, Julie and Teri disappeared with Tom while the rest of us lounged around the pool. We got into discussing the A-frame and how we could fix it up as a Guest House, and so forth. A rather mundane day as far as shenanigans went. Until bedtime.

Somewhere around 11 o'clock or so, we bid farewell to a somewhat trashed looking Teri and Julie, who took off with their boat, leaving a sated but happy looking Tom behind. When Marsha, Kate, Mike and I got to the girls' room, Suzy was waiting for us.

"Somebody is going to make me cum my brains out before I go to sleep tonight," she informed us. "Since Tom is off limits."

"I don't mind," I told her. "But why is Tom off limits? Did he tell you not to mess with him?"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa..." Marsha interjected. "You have stud service duty for two other women tonight, since we didn't get laid last night."

"No, he didn't say 'no'," Suzy told me as I was processing what Marsha had said. "I just figured he and Steve were not part of this circle, like last summer, and off limits."

"I wouldn't make that presumption," Kate told her. "Although right now his brains look like they're leaking out his ears." Suzy looked at her for a long moment.

"I still want to get off," she said.

I had a brainstorm. "Okay, Suzy, up on the edge of the bed." I had her sit near the edge and spread her legs. Then I sic'd Kate on her. God bless that girl, she picked right up on it. She moved over, knelt down and started going down on Suzy, whose heartfelt "Oh, my God, yes!" was music to my ears.

While Kate was driving her nuts, I moved over to Mike and quietly told him, "you're next. But don't cum. Save that for the girls."

"Got it," he answered, also quietly. "You can be one devious prick, sir," he added. "I love it." I just smiled and moved to Marsha.

"You're after Mike," I told her. "He's not going to cum, but Suzy had better. Then you do that voodoo that you do so well. I'll finish her off."

"Aye-aye, Cap'n," she smiled. "I mean, she did say someone needed to get her off... she didn't say how many someones."

I didn't even bother to count. Kate would quit when her tongue got sore. And as soon as she eased up, Mike was ready, skewering his sister to her depths. He kept up a moderately paced screwing while Suzy zoned into her Mystic Sex Chant... a kind of mantra, I suppose. When he was having a hard time holding back, he eased out and Marsha took over... and Suzy damned near hit the ceiling. Marsha knew exactly how to get Suzy off, repeatedly, and did. She kept going until she was getting sore, too, then eased up. I stepped up and indulged my devious. I lifted Suzy's legs, pushing them back over her, lifting her hips and incidentally exposing her sweet little rosebud. Which was my target.

I got my cock slathered with her copious juices, then slid into her ass.

"OH HOLY FUUUUCCKKK!!!" Suzy wasn't being subtle. "OH! MY! FUCKING! GOD!!!" Suzy moaned. "You're in my ASS, Mark!"

"Uh-huh," I agreed.

"Oh, GOD..." she moaned and then started rocking her hips up into me, driving me deeper. Pretty soon, the mystical sex chant was back.

"Oh, God! Oh, fuck! Yes!... Oh, God! Oh, fuck! Yes!..."

"Oh, God! Oh, fuck! Oh, God! Oh, fuck!..."

"Oh-God-oh-fuck-oh-God-oh-fuck-oh-God-yes! Yes! Yes-yes-yes-yes-YES!!!"

"OH-FUCK-YES-CUMMING!!!"

I kept going for as long as I could without losing it. Eventually, though, she just felt to damned good and I had to slow down. In fact, I was getting ready to pull out when I realized she'd gone quiet. I looked up at her and she was passed out. Or seemed to be. I decided that would be a really good time to stop, so I eased out and slowly let her feet back down to the floor.

"Do we carry her back to the other room?" Mike asked.

"Seems like the humane thing to do," I decided. "Better than dumping her on the floor."

"For whom?" Kate asked. "You're about to drop a recently sexed and still reeking of it nymph in the bed across from Tom. He might think that was cruel and unusual punishment."

"I'll apologize later," I told her. "Okay, Mike, I've got her shoulders, you get her feet."

We carried Suzy over to the other room and Tom watched us with a bemused expression as we got her into the bed and covered up.

"Dare I ask?" he asked.

"She was desperate to get off and you're off limits," I explained. "We granted her wish, but we need to hit the sack, so she's here. Would you rather we put her in the guest bedroom?"

"Off limits?" he asked, not answering my question.

"Yeah, she thinks you're off limits, along with Steve, so she came looking for us."

"Okay," he nodded. "No, you don't have to move her. She can stay here. I won't molest her in her sleep."

"She might like it if you did," Marsha told him. "Regardless, we'll see you at breakfast. Goodnight..."

We all echoed our goodnights, then went back to the girls' room where we played Round Robin until the girls were sated, then Mike and I got off, and then we crashed out. Morning was coming.

* * * * *

[Tuesday 8/29]

Tuesday ended up being a serious work day. Everybody came up from my folks' and we all spent the day working on the A-frame. We took a break mid-morning to put up the cabin tent in the yard. At some point in the afternoon, Mom and Aunt Barbara took a carload of stuff to donate down to the church while Dad and Uncle John took a load of trash to the town dump. While they were gone, Natalie corralled Marsha and Kate into helping put together a light meal, suitable for taking down to the beach. Suzy and Mary volunteered to help and Don had us guys bring down firewood and help get seating and such set up for the mob.

When the parental units got back from the church and the dump, we all changed into suits -- Mary, Luke and Bob had brought theirs -- and we cooled off with dips in the lake, and munched on soup and sandwiches until Mom decided it was time for the Southern Contingent to head on back. As an aside, my sister is just way too grown up...

In what was probably a first, Tom challenged the rest of us to a game of Monopoly, so the six of us got out the board and stuff and started. We actually had a gas playing for a couple of hours, then left the board set up to continue later while we wound down and headed for bed. The next day was going to be Waterskiing and Bacchanal, and at minimum Mike and I wanted to be rested. And the girls actually allowed us to sleep.

Will wonders never cease?

* * * * *

[Wednesday 8/30]

Another waterskiing / tubing day, this time with the Fearsome Foursome along. This time with Dad, Uncle John, Don and Tom, too. We had the Terneys' boat, Lisa's Dad's and Teri's uncle's. And a lot of people to use them, since we also had Matt, Jim, Sarah and Jeannie with us. Plus Paul had come with Lisa, apparently to spend time with Mary. It was a very full, very appropriate day with no wardrobe malfunctions and everybody getting along.

Lisa, Theresa, Marianne and Suzy did an amazing job of just being long time friends of mine from the area and Dad actually remembered Theresa and Lisa from when we were dating, and of course knew Marianne, Pastor Lewis' daughter, and knew Suzy-M from being a customer of Bay House.

He invited them to join us for dinner, but Lisa declined for them, pointing out she had to get her Dad's boat back and she was responsible for getting the other girls home. Which Dad understood, of course. I knew different and kept my mouth shut. Teri and Julie also took a pass on dinner, wanting to get their boat back.

Mom, Aunt Barbara and Natalie had done their usual knock-out job of putting together a picnic lunch and it was close to four o'clock when we decided to call it quits. We got Lisa's and Teri's boats onto their trailers. We were bringing out the Terneys' when Lisa and the others gave us our hugs goodbye, told us they'd see us later and took off. After we got the Terneys' boat out, Tom decided to go with Teri and Julie to 'help' them and told us he'd see us later. Mike and I took the Terneys' boat back, then went to my folks' for dinner, figuring we could put the boat back in the water later.

Dad, of course, couldn't pass up the chance to do a Grilling Feast. He had an array of meats and was grilling to order while the Moms handled the sides. That left us 'kids' with a lot of free time. So what did we do? Nothing. Just sat around and talked. This time, though, Mary seemed to be hanging around with we older ones while Bob and Luke got into their own conversation, mostly about sports I think.

Having Mary with us would normally have put a damper on conversation, but since she seemed to know everything that was going on anyway, we were less careful than we would otherwise have been.