One Prince The Future

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH FUCK YES! YES! YES! YES-YES-YES!!! GONNA FUCKIN' CUM! GONNA FUCKIN' CUM! GONNA... FUCKIN'... CUMMMM!!!!!" She went over hard and I could feel her clamping on my fingers. I slipped my pinky in her rosebud and she was pulsing there, too. Major contractions. And that was only number one. I kept fingering and sucking and she kept cumming... very, very loudly. I started wondering where the improvised gag went.

She was the dictionary definition of nympho... I kept playing, she kept cumming and she was very loud, screaming out her orgasms. I figured half of Green Bay was awake and listening to us. I finally decided that Mike had had the right idea. I eased off of her pussy and muscled her up onto her hands and knees, then pushed her shoulders down and her face into the pillow. She took the hint and started eating it.

I moved in behind her, lined up on her pussy and plunged in.

"NMFKNGD! FK! FK! GD YZ! GD YZ!" she was yelling into the pillow. "FKN-CMN! FKN-CMN! FKN..."

I knew she was "fuckin' cummin'" because I could feel her trying to rupture my cock with her pussy contractions. I wasn't in pain and had no reason to stop, so I didn't. By my estimate, she was north of twenty orgasms by the time my thighs and calves started to cramp. Time for Plan B.

I eased out of her pussy, made sure I was slathered with her lube, then eased into her rosebud.

"Oh! God! YES!!!" she moaned, coming off the pillow and turning to look back at me. "All yours, Mark... yours is the first penis I've had in my ass and you feel so... damned... good!!!"

First cock in her ass? Oh, this was gonna get better and better. I sure hoped she liked it... Actually, I sure hoped she stretched easily...

I started a slow, steady fucking, going balls deep and then almost all the way back out, two to three seconds per stroke in and the same out. When she started thrusting back into me, I sped up.

And then the miracle occurred...

She came. From anal. It started with a low moan, then rising in pitch and volume, even when she buried her face back in the pillow, and then becoming a howl she went over. And damn near took my dick off. I forgot her anal sphincter would be a lot stronger than her pussy. Boy, was I reminded!

But Plan B included not stopping. I wanted to see if she was anally multiorgasmic and she was. Since I'd gotten off in her mouth, I wasn't in danger of losing it any time soon, so I just kept going. I seriously lost track of how many times she got off. When I noticed that Mike and Theresa were sitting up, apparently finished and watching us, it was time for the next phase.

I pushed Marianne forward so we collapsed down, but as soon as we were nearly flat I grabbed her hips, pulled her tight to me and rolled over. And with Mike's help, got turned 90 degrees with my ass at the edge of the bed. Marianne was now on her back, on top of me, with my cock still buried in her ass. I hooked my knees inside hers and spread them. I slid my hands up to cup her tits and hold her to me while I played with them. And left plenty of room for the others.

The others being Theresa, who climbed up onto the bed and sank into a major lips and tongue kiss with Marianne, and Mike who stood between Marianne's spread legs and speared her pussy.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Marianne literally yelled as she pulled off Theresa's kiss, then grabbed Theresa and pulled her back into the kiss while Mike sank home. I could feel him on the other side of the wall and we grinned at each other as we did what we knew how to do because of Natalie and Marsha and Kate and Suzy. Marianne was going to get the DP of her life.

We'd find out later it was her first.

We drove that poor girls crazy. Certified looney, out to lunch, completely discombobulated crazy.

We fucked her in sync. We fucked her alternating. We fucked her fast, and slow, and random... I'm sure she thought she'd cum hard before. This was on a different plane of existence. And then Theresa snaked a hand down and played with Marianne's clit while making out with her. We actually got her to pass out. Or very close, anyway. Eyes rolling back close.

When we realized how close she was, we slowed down and eased up, gradually pulling out. Theresa was cradling Marianne and offered the semi-conscious woman her tit, which Marianne began to suckle -- mostly out of reflex, I think. Theresa let out a soft sigh and let her keep suckling for a while, but eventually took her tit back. I moved up next to Marianne and Mike moved in behind Theresa, and the four of us lay there, recovering.

It was a good fifteen minutes by the nightstand clock before Marianne stirred. She heaved a huge sigh and murmured "I don't fucking believe it."

"What don't you believe?" Theresa asked.

"My first DP was my first foursome where I got completely and utterly trashed and sated."

"Good on us," I grinned. I was way happy with how this was turning out. "Want to go recover in the pool?"

"What's a pool?" she asked, not opening her eyes. "I don't think you guys came," she added. "Do you want to?"

"As wonderful a lover as you are, Marianne," I told her. "I think I'll save it for my owners. I'm guessing they're going to be cranked tonight, regardless of Suzy, Sarah and Jeannie."

"I'm with him," Mike added and we all just lay there, coming back to Earth.

* * * * *

The rest of the night consisted of getting Marianne in suitable shape to go home, connecting with all the others in the pool and getting laughed at... well, we deserved it... and getting everybody sorted out as to who was going where with whom. Lisa left with the girls, Marsha, Kate, Suzy, Sarah and Jeannie descended on the bedrooms and put them to rights, Jim took Sarah, Matt and Jeannie with him, and Marsha, Kate, Mike and I ended up in the girls' room. I figured Tom and Suzy would split the guys' room, but found out in the morning they'd decided to share the guest bedroom.

A leisurely fuck with 'our girls' later, Mike and I were down for the count.

* * * * *

[Thursday 8/31 thru Saturday 9/2]

We got a late start Thursday on the A-frame and stayed pretty heads down on it all day. The Southern Contingent came up to help and we got a fair amount done. By mutual consent, Natalie did dinner for those staying at hers while Mom and Aunt Barbara did dinner down at my folks' for those staying there. We spent most of the evening relaxing and getting some more Monopoly in before calling it quits. When we crashed, it was Mike and Marsha in Marsha's bed, me and Kate in Kate's, and Tom and Suzy in the guest room again. I kept my curiosity to myself.

Friday we were back to waking up at a normal time and went back to working on the A-frame. We were to the point where we were pulling apart walls and assessing damages and needed repairs and so forth. Lisa's brother Paul came by, mostly to spend time with Mary, I think, but he was useful and his help was appreciated. Another split-dinner night and some more Monopoly before bed, but this time Tom went to his bed, we four roommates used the girls' room and Suzy used the guest room.

Part of the reason why was Steve getting in late Friday night and taking his bed in the guys' room.

Saturday was a waterskiing / tubing day with Julie and Teri, but without Lisa and the Fearsome Foursome. Steve was wholeheartedly welcomed by Julie and Teri. He also spent a bunch of time with We Five, finding out how things were going at school and listening to Suzy bitch about missing out.

That night, Jim, Matt, Sarah and Jeannie joined us for a long soak at the Terneys' before heading out. There was this strange aura of extended family developing around us, and I for one was happy with it. I was back to thinking in Proposition 31 terms.

* * * * *

[Sunday 9/3]

Sunday, Dad broke the record for the number of people on our beach at any one time.

It started out with all of us going to church. At that point, 'all of us' was the six Terneys, the six Engles, the five Holmes', plus Jim, Sarah and Jeannie. That was a record twenty right there. But Dad wanted to meet the parents of the Fearsome Foursome and since Suzy-M was actually at church with her parents, it worked out.

So, with four Charles' (Lisa's family), five Wirths (Theresa's), four Morgans (Suzy's) and four Lewis' (Marianne's) -- all invited for dinner and all accepted -- we had another seventeen people. The only ones of The Gang not there were Julie and Teri.

So we had a party of thirty-seven people on our beach for a Farewell to Summer party where the husbands did the grilling, the wives handled everything else and the 'kids' got to mess around on the beach. Marsha and Kate brought down Ozzie and Kiwi, Steve and Tom brought down their boat, we had horseshoes and volleyball and a bunch of other stuff, and an environment where it was mandatory we behave.

Which was okay, because all of us involved in the Bacchanals were still pretty wiped out. We kept it clean. By the end of the evening, when goodbyes were being said, I got the feeling our families had expanded our circle of friends many times over.

* * * * *

[Monday 9/4]

Monday was Labor Day and the combined group of three families, plus Jim, Sarah and Jeannie, made an en masse trek up to Baileys Harbor for a huge fish boil the VFW was throwing... in part a fundraiser for some scholarships they were awarding.

The time not spent at the fish boil was spent perusing the stores and galleries up in Sister Bay and down in Fish Creek. Or just hanging around. The evening was grilling up at the Terneys, plus pool privileges... with clothes, since the parental units were around. And making plans for pulling out the boats the next day and getting everything packed up. There was also some talk about the upcoming deer season and Don extended invites to whoever wanted to go.

That evening, we finished our Monopoly game -- Suzy was the Grand Champion -- and had a nice, quiet snuggle to go to bed. We were driving back on Wednesday, although classes didn't start until the following Monday, and we figured we'd have plenty of time to get our kink on back in our own home.

[Tuesday 9/5]

We did pull out the boats per plan, and got packed up. The one surprising thing was saying goodbye to Suzy. Surprising because there was some major angst involved. We were all finding it difficult having her head off to UCLA and not be with us. We ended up with six of us -- Tom was included -- down on the beach, in some cases fighting back tears.

To be honest, the love that surrounded us was palpable. Suzy was as much a part of our lives as Mike was. We promised to stay in touch, and to figure out some way to get her connected with us. I had no idea if we could deliver on the promise, but I sure intended to try.

I'm not a great one for dealing with separation issues, so I was staying pretty bottled up... until Suzy wanted a hug and kiss to take home with her. This wasn't sex. This was raw emotion -- love in its purest sense. I lost it. I was crying when we let up and right then I didn't give a rat's ass who knew. I loved her and I was going to miss her and I was going to get angry pretty soon if I didn't let it out. So I cried.

No one said a word.

[Wednesday 9/6]

We said our goodbyes to our families, and Marsha, Kate, Mike and I drove back to school and the next part of our adventure.

~ Finis (for now) ~