One Quick Thing before the Weekend

Story Info
Two office pals share what little they have, late on Friday.
1.1k words
4.2
15k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story I made about a relationship I had with a man a few years ago. Some of the dialogue is taken word for word, but I've obviously taken some creative liberties. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I yawned and looked at my computer clock. 4:30 on a Friday, almost time for the weekend. I figured I'd refresh my email one more time and try to get downstairs to try and beat the crowds in the office parking garage bottleneck traffic.

New email from Matt Jung.

Oh my. I'm almost embarrassed to admit, but just seeing his name started to give me a little bit of a boner. I started breathing heavier and grabbed my water bottle and took a gulp before opening his email.

Subject: One quick thing before the weekend

Hey Josh, I just have a little thing to take care of quickly before the weekend, can I come up to your office?

-Matt

Matt was one of my co-workers who I'd inadvertently met when I accidentally opened Grindr at work. He must have been browsing at the time, because he used the location to find my office for an experience that would change my work life forever... but that's a story for another day.

I was fully erect after reading his email, and I subconsciously began rubbing the tip of my little erection with my finger. Anticipation was instantly pulsing through my body.

Yes, come up.

I hit send and pressed down on my boner through my khakis. Oh god, I almost started shaking. I was getting lost in pleasure when I heard a knock at my door. Started, I looked up to see Matt, a late 20s, chubby, 5'5" Asian man holding a manila folder, eagerly looking right at me.

"Hey Josh, I have the file you needed."

"Hey Matt, come on in."

Matt entered, pulling the door closed behind him. He threw the folder on my desk and immediately opened his belt. I kept pressing down on my little dick as I watched his jeans fall to the floor, revealing a light blue pair of lacey spandex panties, covering his nearly nonexistent bulge.

I dropped to my knees and hobbled over to him, completely entranced by his tiny dick and marble sized balls in that soft blue thong. I used two fingers to rub the head of his little dick, and delicately held his miniscule balls in my other hand.

"Mmm, how do you like my new panties?"

"They're very cute. A good fit for your tiny little dick."

"Put my tiny little dick in your mouth, Little Josh." It's an amazing turn on when a man is so assertive with so little to offer. Matt knows he has a miniscule, pathetic excuse for a penis, but he also knows I'll still worship it.

I lowered the top of his panties and revealed his wholely unimpressive package. His little balls were hung tight against his soft penis, which appeared to be just a circumcised head sticking out of his abdomen, almost buried by his body fat.

I was so hard sitting there on my knees. Just seeing Matt's micropenis on display for me drove me wild every time. I went to take off my own belt, but Matt stopped me.

"Not yet, Little Josh."

"But I'm gonna get precum on my kakis!"

"You've already got precum on your khakis!"

I looked down and saw Matt was right. My little dick had leaked through and created a little dark drop on my light pants. I was horrified as my mind started racing to think how I could cover this so I could leave the office without being humiliated. Before I could think another thought, Matt pulled my head onto his nub and I took his entire package into my mouth with very little difficulty.

"Oh Joshy!" he moaned as he instantly stiffened to his full 2.5 inches. I grabbed Matt's bare round ass and felt the thong shaping it so beautifully. My mouth easily handling the thin, short, rock hard little boner.

"Okay, show me your panties."

I kept his little dick in my mouth as I unfastened my belt and revealed my own pink spandex thong, soaked with my precum, my 3.5 inch boner throbbing in place.

"So cute. Pink panties for a girly little clit. Make them kiss."

I stood up and held my little dick up against Matt's together in one hand pointing up at the ceiling. My miniscule penis towered a full inch longer than Matt's perfect little shrimp. I carefully held the two pathetic excuses for penises together for about ten seconds. Matt gyrated his hips slightly as I was careful not to move my hand- our little dicks were too sensitive for me to jerk off right now.

"Oh god, Joshy, make me cum!"

I was so excited I dropped back down to my knees and sucked his little dick for five more seconds before he grabbed my hair and moaned as he shot his tiny load onto my tongue.

"Oh Joshy, you made my tiny dick cum."

I easily swallowed and leaned back against my desk, assuming a position Matt knew well. My little erection pointing towards the ceiling in my thong. More precum was rushing out as I watched Matt hide his now entirely soft dick back in his blue panties.

"Okay, fill your little pink panties" he said as he reached down and rubbed me with his thumb and index finger. "You're just a tiny little premature ejaculator, and you're going to fill your pink panties with your premature cum."

Those words we enough to set me off. I filled my panties with three little spurts of cum.

"Oh god I'm a little premature ejaculator!" I moaned, sitting back on my knees in my cum stained panties.

"Yes you are, Little Joshy," Matt said as he licked the small amount of cum that made it onto his fingers.

I stood up and bent over my desk, inviting Matt to feel my ass. He grabbed it firmly with his small hand, then gave me a light spank. He pulled his jeans up and fastened his belt.

"Thanks Josh, have a great weekend," and he left my office as I scrambled to get my khakis on.

I sat down behind my desk, still fully erect, wondering how I could hide this two inch semen stain on my pants before I had to leave.

I saw the folder Matt had left, so I opened it. The only page in it had a picture of a stopwatch that said 4:36 on it. I looked at my watch to see it it turn from 4:35 to 4:36.