Short Experience in My Car

Story Info
I pick him up in my car for some quick fun.
798 words
4.09
22.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story based on a real experience I had a few years ago. Everyone involved is over 18 years of age.

**********************

I downloaded one of "The Apps" a few months ago because I was sick of being a kissless virgin. I was a 20 year old college student, surrounded by beautiful men and women and no one wanted anything to do with me. I was just another Japanese study abroad student on a campus with a large immigrant population. Still, despite going on the app every day, I never met anyone.

It probably didn't help that I had a very small penis. Nothing like the huge white and black guys I've seen in porn. My dick was only 3.5 inches when fully hard. I know no one would want to touch such a pathetic little nub with such tiny balls hanging below. I jerked my little dick every day to videos of hung guys with cocks I could only dream of having.

I can't believe that I found a guy who was interested in me. His name was "suck u in ur car" and his bio said he 'preferred small penises'. I couldn't believe it when I read it, but I was still too nervous to reach out. It's embarrassing to admit, even if this guy is into it. He messaged me, maybe because I'm Asian and the stereotype, and I immediately messaged back. He told me he wanted to suck my little dick, and I was so turned on by how forward he was, I couldn't resist.

I got in my car and drove the 10 minutes to his house. I realized I had an erection the entire time and it wasn't going away any time soon. I couldn't believe this was finally happening.

I looked at the clock on my dashboard, 4:15 AM.

"Here," I sent him.

"Coming now," he sent back immediately.

I realized I was thoughtlessly rubbing my little erection over my shorts while reading his profile. A real guy prefers small penises, this is amazing. I needed to stop before I got too turned on. He came out of his house, a tall, thin, clean shaven white guy in gym shorts and a tee shirt. He opened the car door and said "hey."

"Hi."

He reached over, undid my belt, and unzipped my shorts. An obvious precum stain was on my boxers. I was shaking with anticipation.

"Excited?" He asked, while smirking.

"Yes, very much." I said, trembling.

"Drive around the corner to the cul de sac." He said while lowering his gym shorts. He was wearing light blue women's underwear and had a small erection of his own. I drove around and put the car in park.

He took my penis out, already soaked in precum, and held it with two fingers. He leaned in and kissed my tiny balls. I was aching. He took my entire penis into his mouth in one move, and I was lost in sensation. No amount of jerking off had ever felt this good. I knew I was going to cum instantly, so I tried to stop him. I pulled on his forehead to try to get him off my dick, but he said, clearly with my dick still in his mouth, "you can cum quick, little baby, you can cum."

I immediately started pumping my cum into his mouth. It felt like the biggest cumshot of my life, and I moaned loudly.

"That's all?" He asked.

"Umm, I'm sorry, it was my first time."

"I know," he said, while guiding my hand to his penis. I could see he created a small precum stain of his own, and I could feel it's smooth texture in my fingers. It was still very small, but was certainly thicker than mine. I grabbed his dick with 2 fingers and jerked it once, slowly. "Tell me to cum prematurely just like daddy did."

I kept holding his penis over his panties and said "cum premature like daddy did." And he instantly unloaded cum through the panties. Pump after pump, it was way more cum than I've ever seen, certainly more than I could produce. He took some of it in his hand and put it on my now-shriveled nub and retracted balls.

"Thanks, baby," he said, while getting out of my car with just his cum soaked panties. He closed the door and walked around the block towards his house, as I sat there. My little dick was hard again as I watched his ass jiggle in those panties. I used his cum as lube and furiously rubbed my little dick for about 15 seconds until I cum out one little drop.

I moaned again, and checked the clock on the dashboard, 4:19 AM.