One Rough Night Pt. 01

Story Info
Kelly spies a familiar face from her rough viewing habits.
2.4k words
4.56
7.4k
10
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/17/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This trip was a disaster. Initially, Kelly had wanted to go to this big conference in New York to further her career; all she did was sit at her desk and type away at useless spreadsheets about a production that she cared so little about that, if she never had to hear about the product again in her life, that would be a dream come true. The problem with that was, she was good at it, and while everyone in her office knew about it, even her boss knew it, instead of promoting her they just used her to get more and more work done. This seriously was one of those moments in her life where she questioned why she'd even applied for this job. Her only escape sometime was going home and getting some form of relief, usually that meant going home and finding a video of her favourite pornstar and spending a night making herself cum to those familiar moans and screams.

Her taste in porn had changed since she'd gotten this job 4 years ago, when she left college, she occasionally watched porn, but nothing past your usual stuff you'd find out there, in fact she'd preferred much gentler and romantic stuff back then. She occasionally like those videos now as well, but due to the job she had and that feeling of being stuck had made her watch more... elaborate content to get her feeling something. At first, it'd been slightly rougher in nature, a few slaps her and there, and then maybe add into the mix some anal here and there, but from there it was a slippery slope. He videos she watched got more and more extreme, not really in the bondage sense of things, but more in how rough and brutal the guys where; as she felt more and more beat down by her job, the more the guys in the videos (consensually) used and abused the women in the videos. She though that she'd reached rock bottom when she saw mascara running and women having their mouths being spat in, but she had no idea what, or more specifically who would come next.

Here she was at only 27, and yet she felt stuck in a cycle, both professional and personal, she could never get out of, especially after what had happened today. Today had been one hell of a day, she'd somehow convinced her boss to let her know about the upcoming internal conference the company was holding, the kind of thing where all the people from the offices all over the company went to, and by people, they meant the managers and higher-ups, not the regular people at desks that did most of the work, however, there was a loophole. She'd asked to talk to her boss, Janet, informally at some point and expressed her desire to go to the conference with her. Janet knew that Kelly had been looking for a promotion or a 'directional change in her career'... whatever that meant, and so was supportive of the idea and agreed that she could join her in her trip to the weekend conference, she would be attending as her 'secretary', but they both knew that was not the case as Janet was far too proud and particular to let anyone organised anything for her, so this was a bit opportunity for Kelly to network her way up, at least, that's what she'd hoped.

Kelly arrived at the expensive hotel conference was being held at on Thursday, ready to push the nerves aside the next day and network like her life depended on it, but after the first few hours on Friday clear that any networking she'd have to do would have to be done later. The conference itself was a lot of things she did not want to deal with, presentations about running an office and company moral, keeping productivity high, everything was so serious and not at all what one might expect these things to be. With it being over a weekend, Kelly honestly expected a lot more of it to be these big mixers with drinks and dinner when people talk about things and maybe have one or two presentations; the kind of place the higher-up all laugh, get drunk and have affairs with each other in the hotel room. Kelly now understood why the affairs happened, that it wasn't out of the enjoyment of it all, but out of the desperate need to escape and find some joy in these seemingly endless conferences.

It had only been one day, and Kelly was exhausted, she planned to go to the hotel bar and talk with all these people who'd been at the conference and finally have that networking she'd wanted to get, but it never happened. This was due to the fact the people she approached were just as burnt out and tired as she was, and while some of them were polite and told her that they would be interesting in talking, but not right now, others just told her to go away. So away from home and with nothing to do in the next few days, Kelly knew how she'd be spending her evenings, locked in her hotel room watching that oh so rough porn she needed to feel anything. As she sipped at her half-finished drink, she scanned the bar, maybe there was a guy here she could get to her room, someone who was far enough away from what she wanted at the company that it wouldn't ruin her career if she was found to have fucked him. Alas, she found no one to her liking, and she sipped on her drink again. However, someone did catch her eye in the scanning, and she had to double take. Oh my god, it was her, it had to be. All those night with her toys she spent watching her, watching that beast of a woman on her screen, making herself cum at just the thought of her doing the things she watched her do to the pornstars; she never imagined she'd ever see her in person, let alone have her looking at her with... no, it can't be... she wasn't looking at her, right? Was that Ruby Hunter smiling at Kelly?

***

THE PREVIOUS NIGHT

'Ruby Hunter turns Interview into ROUGH sex tape'

That title alone was enough for Kelly to love the video, she always loved Ruby's videos, but this was the best one she'd ever done.

The video fades in from black, A butch, strong looking woman is sat wearing her go-to outfit on camera, of course it was all coming off later, but she always looked so good before she did. Black combat boots; skinny black jeans that left nothing to the imagination; a baggy, cut off metal band t-shirt that still showed off her abs and accentuated her large breasts that clearly had no bra; and a leather jacket that hung off her big shoulders and did little to hide her muscular arms. She had tattoos visible even when she was clothed, and short, jet back hair shaved on the back and sides but slightly longer and styled on top.

This was going to be a good video, Kelly knew it within second, just the way Ruby was looking at the person sat beside the camera.

"So, for those who don't know you, can you please introduce yourself and what you do." The voice from off screen asks. The voice was that of independent journalist Mandy Albright, he kind of person who interviewed the people no one else would, and this was supposed to be a part of her series on 'Sex Workers'. Ruby smiles and looks at the camera,

"My name is Ruby Hunter, and I fuck for a living... sometimes on camera" Coming from a guy that would be cringy, but her charisma just made Kelly hot. The interview goes on, and Ruby answer the questions, but they're tame question for a video like this. Kelly scrolled down and reads a comment saying, 'Skip to 6:27 for the good stuff' Kelly did, and thankfully it wasn't straight into the action, but the start of the build-up.

"So, you've got a nickname in the industry I hear," Mandy asks, still off-screen,

"Why, have you heard?" Ruby smiles, leaning forwards a little,

"Does the name, 'The Sly Stallion' ring any bells?" Ruby's little head tilt reaction alone was enough for Kelly to get going. She slid her hand down her pyjama pants so she can properly enjoy the rest of the video.

"Well, I've heard it, but I have no idea what it means." Ruby is playing with Mandy,

"It refers to your personal brand, the 'real' videos you make with 'real' girls." Ruby frowned a little,

"You are you saying it like that, you make it sound like I'm lying."

"Are you saying you don't hire and cast the women in your videos?"

"No, I don't." Ruby looks almost annoyed even having to answer the question.

"So you're telling me that every single on of your videos is a girl you've picked up and film yourself having sex so rough that professional pornstars have to take a break."

"Yes." Ruby answers simply.

"So where do you find them?" Ruby smirks again, though this time with a glint in her eye,

"Anywhere and everywhere, if I like a girl, I'll approach her and flirt wit her, if I think she's the kinda girl to say yes to being filmed once I get her to my room. I then set up the camera and get her to sign a form."

"A release form?"

"Yes, it's all legal."

"But legal don't mean right." Ruby's eyes narrow a little before responding.

"You know, you seem very hung up on one aspect of this name and haven't even mentioned the other... the reason I'm famous." Ruby sits back on her chair again, but this time a lot more in control than before.

"What do you mean?" Mandy's voice almost seems wavering, like she knows the control is slipping away,

"This is all to ask me about my 'Sly' nickname, well I'll tell you every woman I've ever filmed me fucking into the bed would say she'd do it again. I check every time with the people afterwards, I make sure that even though I have their consent on paper, I have their sober, honest word they want the video to go out." She smiles again, "And not one of them has said no yet. Do you know why that is?"

"No." Mandy's voice is weak off screen, so much so it had to be subtitled.

"Do you want me to show you?" The confidence and cockiness coming from Ruby at this point is a lot, enough that you might actually be scared of what she was about to do, especially if you knew what kind of a woman she was.

"Yes." I all that Mandy off-screen says before Ruby gets up and turns the camera on the blond, profession Mandy, showing the lights and setup behind her. She's sat down looking scared, and now the focus lands on her as she looks right at the camera, right out of the screen as if she knows she just made a massive mistake.

Ruby then appears on screen, her head still on shot so you can see its her, but she towers above Mandy who seems to be completely trapped there due to Ruby's position and the angle of the chair. Without a word, Ruby reaches down and begins to undo her jeans, and though it may have been visible to those looking for it before, now the angle does nothing to hide the massive bulge in denim, and that bulge only get more defined as she reveals her boxers.

"Are you sure you want to see it?" Ruby asks, though it's completely rhetorical at this point.

"Yes." Mandy whispers, looking up, terrified. It's then that Ruby pulls out her massive cock, said to e somewhere between 10.5" and 12", she had a massive, thick cock that looks like it would be too big to fit anywhere, and yet she always finds a way.

What follows is a video of this established beacon of journalistic integrity getting absolutely destroyed by this massive member and its owner. Her hair is first grabbed, and she is forced to take as much of the length down her throat; she managed more than most, but that's still only about 8". She's then stripped and thrown onto the bed where for the next 75 minutes, she slapped, hit, spat on and made to beg for the pain, all the while screaming like she's being murdered while she takes somewhere around 11" in both her pussy and her ass. At the end, her makeup has run, and her face is covered in the load of evidence that Ruby Hunter was finished with her.

Ruby holds her by the hair, tightly wound about her hand as to not let her escape at all,

"Do you want to say anything?" Ruby says from off screen, the only thing visible besides Mandy's face is the infamous hanging member, almost looking like it was ready to go.

"I love it." Ruby laughs,

"I knew you would," She then pushes her closer to the camera, "And what about this video, what do you want done with it?"

"Upload it, I want... I want people to see how good of a fuck you are." She had been made to cum about 5 or 6 times in the past 70 minutes from all kinds of things.

"Good, then you'll sign the form?" Ruby asked, pulling harder on her hair. Mandy winced before saying,

"Yes." Ruby spat in her face one last time before saying,

"Good girl." And then the video ends.

This was not unusual for a Ruby Hunter video, she was rough and would never relent once the camera was rolling, with the girls that knew here reputation it was obviously OK, they knew what they were in for, but you almost felt sorry for the girl who just through they were going to have a fun time, and there they ended up on their knees, admitting they wanted strangers to see them like that.

As Kelly cleaned herself up from watching the video (and yes, she managed to make it through the entire video) little did she know that less than 24 hours later she would be doing the exact same thing they were.