One Rough Night Pt. 02

Story Info
Kelly talks to the object of her fantasies.
2.4k words
4.65
4.3k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/17/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly saw her looking from across the bar, and it was only then that she realised that she was the one staring at her. Oh god, what must she think, someone just gazing at her like that. She was remembering the video she'd watched the night before, 'Ruby Hunter turns the interview into ROUGH sex tape' with the interview being no one less than Mandy Albright, one of the most well-respected online journalists; she shuddered to think about how she had been looking at Ruby across the bar while she was zoned out.

Suddenly, Kelly realised Ruby had disappeared, and she began scanning the room, like a prey who had lost sight of the predator they'd caught following them. Then, suddenly, there was a noise next to Kelly as someone sat down next to her.

"Whatever she's having again, and another beer for me." Oh god, that was the low, husky voice of Ruby Hunter sat next to her, somehow, she'd been about to appear next to her without her knowing; the predator was now dangerously close to the prey, and they both knew it.

Kelly's body tensed up as she tried to stay calm, every bone in her body wanted to run, all her muscles wanted her to run away from this woman, and yet there were parts of her that were keeping her there. She could feel the warmth between her legs, the blushing in her cheeks as she looked at the woman next to her. She hated it, but the first thing she did was look at her crotch to see if she could see anything down there, and yes, there was a definite bulge in the tight black jeans she had on.

"Eyes up here," Ruby said, reaching out her hand and lifting Kelly's chin up to look into her eyes, Kelly did exactly what she's said, too scared to do otherwise.

She was just as beautiful as she was in her videos, sure she was butch and strong, but there was still a feminine beauty about her that was just amazing, and her dark red lips and dark eye shadow made her face incredibly striking. Her green eyes were just as brilliant as they were on camera, there was no trickery there. Her body looked more intimidating in person, which was impressive to say seeing as though Kelly's fantasies were about Ruby using that body to use her and break her already.

"Sorry." Kelly stuttered after a while, loving the feeling of Ruby's finger under her chin, almost moving with it as she took it away.

"I'm going to guess by this reaction you're a fan?" Ruby said, smiling at her, a kind smile, not the kind she did in her videos.

"I... yes I am." She had this magnetism that seemed to hold Kelly's tongue down, she barely had the ability to speak around her. "I'm sorry, I'm just... I'm a little nervous." Ruby brings her hand up to her jaws, gently running her fingers along, up to her cheek. It was so seductive, and like she'd cast a spell, all of Kelly's nerves seemed to vanish.

"Don't worry about it," Ruby smiled, her hand coming away, back to the bottle of beer on the bar, "I've had this before." She smiled at Kelly, taking a sip from her beer, and then looking Kelly up and down.

Kelly was still in her work conference clothes, not having bothered to change out of the after she'd gotten out of the conference rooms and headed straight to the bar for her calming drink. She wore a tight pencil skirt that ended just above her knees, and a plain white blouse that she'd unbuttoned a little as soon as she'd entered the bar, mainly due to the fact it sat on her more comfortably that way, but also because she knew that even though she wasn't wearing a supportive bra, her chest did look great on show, and she wanted what little boost she could. It was all this that Ruby took in, drinking in Kelly like she was looking at an ice-cold beer on a hot day, like an animal looking at what part of its prey it would eat first.

"So, what's your name?" Ruby asks, her eyes still taking glances at Kelly's cleavage, then taking another sip of her beer.

"I'm Kelly," She said, and then with a moment of confidence she responded, "And your is?" Ruby laughed at that, putting her drink down and saying,

"I think we both know you know that." Kelly nodded,

"OK, so... what's a girl like you doing in a place like this?" Kelly couldn't believe it, was she really asking awful questions like this to one of the hottest, most dangerous people he'd ever met before? Somehow, it got a laugh from Ruby,

"Well, I'm here for some business meetings believe it or not," She nodded,

"Is that some kind of industry slang for shooting a video?" Kelly asked, trying her best to be funny. Ruby just shook her head,

"I wish." the answer was genuine, and not some flirtatious answer as Kelly had expected, "No, the porn industry is much more about business than you'd expect." She took another sip of her drink, "And of course, you can't really fuck your way to the top, because if I could..." Ruby then lowered here hand to her crotch and ran her fingertips down the long bulge that was there, "I would."

"Oh, I bet you could." Kelly's eyes were drawn back to the bulge, obviously a sly tactic by this stallion of a woman sat before her. She didn't know for how long she was looking, but it took Ruby literally snapping her finger to get her eyes away from the bulge.

"Wow, you really do go away with the fairies when you look don't here, huh?" Kelly's mouth was literally watering just seeing that outline, what would happen if... not that it would... but what if...

"Sorry, I just... I'm sure you can guess. I know who you are, and I know what you're... packing down there." Kelly stuttered through it, "I didn't want to like... objectify you, no, sorry it's just... you know, I..." she awkwardly gestured towards Ruby, "You're you and... I know that." Ruby smiled again,

"You're really nervous aren't you." Ruby seemed genuinely to find that fascinating, leaning closer to Kelly,

"Well, it's not every night you get to meet your real-life fantasy, is it?" Ruby's eyebrow raised at that,

"So, I'm your fantasy?" She took another sip of her beer,

"Well... yeah, I want you... a lot." Kelly stuttered. She started instinctively searching for an exit as Ruby's eyes turned from friendly to this predatory gaze, not that Kelly needed one, she was exactly where she'd always wanted to be.

"So, you've seen a lot of my work?" Ruby pressed,

"Yeah, I have." Kelly replied.

"Then what are some of your favourites, I always love to ask my fans what they like to see me doing." Kelly thought for a minute, she had a lot of favourites from Ruby's back catalogue, a lot of them on the much rougher side of things, seeing as though that's how she found out about her.

"Well, the fact you were able to break Adriana Chechik was..." She then realised her incredibly poor choice of words given the recent events at Twitch Con the past month. Ruby gave an understanding smile,

"I get what you mean, don't worry." She smiled, wanting Kelly to continue,

"Not like... but you made her cry, that's not something anyone else has been able to do." Kelly leant forward, intrigued by finally being able to get answers to all the questions she's had over the years about Ruby and her shoots.

"Adriana was amazing," Ruby said with a wide smile, "Believe me, she wanted that. She also was able to take herself there, I didn't do all that much different, but she was able to make herself feel all that."

"But you gave her one hell of a..." Kelly paused before saying it, "...fuck." It looked like a weight had been lifted after she'd said that.

"I try and give everyone I film with one hell of a fuck, so they'll remember me." She smiled at Kelly, a strange twinkle in her eye,

"I mean, I doubt anyone would forget you." Kelly suddenly felt her nerves coming back, so she took a sip of her drink and dived back into her favourites, "And Angela White as well, the way you... fucked her ass was just amazing." Ruby could see Kelly getting more and more intrigued, and the twinkle in her eye seemed to grow as she looks over Kelly's body again,

"Angela is a sweetheart off camera, and I love her body of work," Ruby smiled at her own pun, and Kelly giggled sweetly at it. "I mean, who wouldn't want to fuck that amazing ass? I'll tell you this, before the shoot I got all my nerves out of the way by asking to motorboat her, that was an experience." Kelly gasped at that,

"Wow, I bet that's one hell of a stress reliever."

"Oh, you have no idea." Ruby took another drink, letting the tension in the air hang. She could see Kelly's mind was racing, going through all the things the woman in front of her had done to other women, and all the things she'd wished she'd had done to her. Kelly finally broke the tension,

"Are you always nervous before a shoot?" Ruby smiled a little, her hand slowly reaching out to Kelly's leg. As she made contact Kelly jumped a little, like an electric shock had just been administered to her, and it might as well have been, as the touch was such an unexpected thing.

"Well, it depends," Ruby's fingers circle around the inner side of Kelly's knee, her breathing being to deepen as she feels those fingers she's seen work magic on her bare skin, "If it's another pornstar like Adriana or Angela, then yes, I want to impress them and make myself look good, live up to my reputation." Her fingers move up to the inside of Kelly's thigh, slowly, creeping up as she was talking, "But with the amateur girl I shoot with, I know what they want, and I'm confident that they've never had or been with anyone like I am before."

Ruby's fingers were not past the hem of Kelly's skirt. Half of Kelly's brain was screaming for her to run, to get away from this person in front of her that was dangerous and could inflict harm on her, the other half was screaming for her to stay and enjoy the harm that she hoped was coming.

"How do you find the amateur girls you shoot with?" Kelly asked through laboured breaths, almost moaning as she felt Ruby's finger a good way under her skirt.

"Usually, I meet them in bars or hotels, sometimes I convince them to come to my room and shoot a scene with me," it was then that Ruby looked directly into Kelly's eyes, that predatory fire she'd seen in the videos directed right at her, "Others basically begging me to drag them in front of the camera use them how I like."

Ruby's fingers were so far up Kelly's skirt that she'd almost reached her panties, and the anticipation was killing her, she needed to be touched. It was right then that Ruby's hand was quickly drawn away, and with an unsuccessful attempt by Kelly to stop her hand, from moving away, she let out a loud moan of disappointment. She didn't care if other people heard her, she was beyond that, she knew exactly what she wanted, and as she looked up at Ruby's eyes, she knew what was coming. She looked down at Kelly's crotch to see the big bulge twitching, almost becoming her forward.

"Come with me," Ruby said, standing up, leaving her half-finished drink. That was all Kelly needed to hear as she got up with what little dignity she felt like she had left and followed this mountain of a woman. She was easily nearly a foot taller than her, and Kelly was wearing kitten heels, and the skinny jeans she was wearing not only showed off the twitching monster she held in her crotch, but also the amazingly round ass that Kelly was not fixated on as she followed her to the elevator.

The doors were already open, and as they got in Kelly instinctively moved to the back corner, and Ruby moved in front of her, looking right down at her. She was trapped. She had no hope of escaping now, but that wasn't what she was hoping for, she was hoping for much worse things.

"What floor?" Ruby asked as if she was giving Kelly a choice.

"Whatever floor you want." Ruby smiled at that, and hit the 8th floor button, the doors closing, leaving them alone in the elevator. Ruby's hands moved to Kelly's hips, making sure she didn't even more in her already tight situation. The door opened and Ruby led them down the corridor towards her room. As they turned the corner Kelly watch the elevator and stairs door disappear, her escape routes vanishing. As they reached the door labelled 869, how appropriate, Kelly was suddenly manhandled by Ruby, pushing her back against the door.

"This is your last chance, if you don't want to do this now is the time to say." Kelly gulped, she thought about chickening out, but she knew if she did, she would always regret it. Besides, the fire now firmly burning between her legs was not something she could adequately deal with herself.

She said nothing.

"Is there anything you want me to do or not do to you, last chance before all the decisions are mine." Kelly looked at Ruby's strong arms on either side of her head, she knew how strong she was, she'd felt her hands and how easily she'd pushed her against the door. She looked down at the bulge, almost stretching those tight jeans to their breaking point. She looked up into Ruby's eyes and uttered the words that would come to define the course of the rest of her life,

"I want you to hurt me." And with that, Ruby opened the door and pushed Kelly inside room 869.