One Rough Night Pt. 03

Story Info
Ruby uses and abuses Kelly... on camera.
5.8k words
4.8
4.8k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/17/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THREE WEEKS LATER

"...the video will be uploaded on November 23rd at 18:00 CST..."

Kelly had been given the time and date the video was to go live, and basically since she got the email, she'd sat at home waiting. It had been three days prior to the video being released, somewhere around 2 and a half weeks from when she'd filmed the video with Ruby... since she'd had her entire world turned upside down in one night. There had been a trailer released for her episode, a common thing to happen, but somehow, after only a day of it being out someone in the office had passed it around to everyone she knew. She'd been called into Janet's office for 'a word'.

They both knew what it was about, and Kelly freely admitted it with no attempt at hiding it. Strangely, the usually quite uptight and ridged Janet seemed very understand, she didn't judge her for her actions or choices, which she so easily could have done. They both had a very frank discussion about the situation and what was going to happen going forward. Kelly was asked if she wanted the video to go up, and that even if she'd signed a contract for it, that the company's HR would be able to get the video taken down if she really wanted it; Kelly said that's not what she wanted, that she wanted the video to go up. Janet once again was supportive, if slightly dismayed by the answer, because as it turns out, Kelly was in violation of the company's 'formal guidelines' as they 'forbid employees appearing in material of a pornographic nature'.

It was Janet who suggested that Kelly take the next two weeks off as sick leave, the office was going to be talking about it either way and it would be better for Kelly to not be present for that. She also warned that the company's HR would be in touch as well, which was another ominous, looming threat that seemed to hang on Kelly for the past few days.

It was now the day of the release, Kelly has barely gone outside for the past two days, it wasn't like she'd be recognised by the public, but she couldn't face the outside world like this, she felt like her stomach was churning and jumping at every little thought in her head, let alone any real-life interactions. She was eating takeaway food every night, and she was wearing a mask when she answered the door to make herself feel better. Now it was minutes away from the upload time, and Kelly was staring at Ruby's official paid feed, refreshing to see if it was even a few seconds early.

17:53 - Nothing more.

17:55 - Nothing more again.

17:56 - The page took longer to load, and Kelly's heart jumped at it. Nothing had been uploaded.

17:59 - Not even a minute early.

18:00 - Kelly goes to refresh the page, but she can't bring herself to do it.

18:01 - She still can't bring herself to do it.

18:04 - After a lot of pacing back and forth, she finally hits the refresh button.

There it was. The video ready to be played.

She looked at herself in the thumbnail, it was a still frame taken from near the beginning. Her cheek was red from a few slaps, and her mascara was already beginning to run a little from the tears, and Ruby's hand was coming from behind her and was firmly wrapped around her neck. She felt so embarrassed looking at it, she looked so weak and helpless in the thumbnail. The title was even more embarrassing though, as it reminded Kelly, she'd not even picked a different name to go by in the video.

'Super Fan KELLY asks to be HURT!"

After a while of sitting there, feeling embarrassed, she plucked up the courage she had to click play on the video, and as it faded in from black, she watched as a nervous, incredibly timid creature say on a hotel bed. She hadn't known that the angle gave the world watching an amazing view up her skirt, and she felt a whole new wave of embarrassment come over her. It's not like it matter though, because she knew what happened in the rest of the video was much worse than your simple upskirt shot.

***

After the door had closed behind her, Kelly had been led to the desk in room where there was contract and a pen ready for her. She had to walk past camera equipment and lights all set up in the room to get to the table, following Ruby the entire time.

"Sign it." Kelly said, more telling her than asking her. Kelly looked at Ruby with an incredibly nervous look, knowing that this was it after she signed the contract.

"I..." was all she managed to stutter before Ruby stepped closer to her, looming over her,

"Don't you want to live out your fantasy? I promise you; I'll make you cum harder than you've ever cum before. All you need to do is sign." Kelly looked up into her eyes, so nervous she was almost crying. Ruby must've seen this as her expression softened a little, and she pulled her in for a big hug in her hard, strong arms. Kelly hugged her back, a few tears running down her face.

"I'm sorry, I want this I'm just... I'm so scared." Kelly said, pulling back a little looking up at Ruby as she said that. Ruby's hand came up and ran through her hair,

"That's fine, take as long as you need," Ruby pulled the desk chair out for her, "I'll go and freshen up, sign it when you're ready." She moved away, letting go of Kelly and moving past the scattered equipment into the bathroom.

Kelly was left with her own thoughts again, and she looked round the room again at all the equipment, everything specifically placed so that the bed was well lit. She knew that if she put her name on the paper, it'd be her on screen, her that people watched get brutalised and used. She remembered all the times she'd sat at home with a glass of wine in front of her laptop, all the lonely nights she spent at home watching Ruby Hunter brutalise other women and hoping, fantasising she could find someone to do at least half the things she did. Here she was, here with Ruby Hunter, one signature away from all that coming true, and she was considering not going through with it.

In a moment of courage, she picked up the pen and signed her name on the contract.

As if on cue, Ruby appeared out of the bathroom just as she put the pen down, and Kelly turned to look at her. Ruby had maybe touched up her makeup a little, but that's not what Kelly's eyes first looked at, as Ruby's bulging crotch was on full display here, even underneath the fabric of her jeans. Kelly's mouth was beginning to water.

"Have you signed it?" Ruby asked, looking past Kelly at the paper. All Kelly could do was nod, biting her lip nervously. "Good, and does your... request from before still hold?" Kelly nodded again, "Are you sure you want that? Because asking to be hurt is... well... I'm not going to hold back." Ruby warned,

"I don't want you to," Kelly said, looking down at her feet like an anxious school child admitting to doing something wrong, "I... I want you to give it to me hard, don't hold anything back."

"As long as you're sure," Ruby said once again, and something within Kelly gave the confidence to respond to Ruby,

"I don't want you to give me a choice, I just want you to hurt me and give me something I know no one else can." That slightly softer look Ruby had had before now melted away, leaving those predatory eyes and a toothy smile that looked even more dangerous in person,

"Then put sit yourself down there on the bed, and I'll give you exactly what you want." Kelly did as this dangerous looking woman said, part of her still wanted to run, escape this woman who wanted to do her harm, but that was exactly what she wanted. She looked up to Ruby as she sat down and realised that the little red light on the camera had begun flashing.

It was now that Kelly was acutely aware of her clothing, she was still in her work clothes, she hadn't changed after coming out of the conference and she knew that it was all going to be ruined. Her white blouse felt tight on her, and her pencil skirt felt like it both was far too formal for something like this and far too short for its own good; the latter would only become evident when she looked back at the video and saw the sightline right up her skirt to her panties.

"So why don't you tell me your name." Ruby asked, it was strange seeing her say those words, Kelly always just head the voice off camera, and she never thought she'd be the one looking past the camera at that mountain of a woman.

"I'm... My name is Kelly Maire." She said, smiling at Ruby. She did not smile back, she simply said,

"Kelly Maire," She smiled, knowing what the next question. "And why are you here Kelly?" Kelly felt like she froze for over and hour, it was only a second on camera, but she felt like she was searching for that answer deep within the tomb of her mind, finally answering the question of why she was here in the plainest possible terms.

"I want to get fucked... by you." Ruby laughed, and Kelly felt humiliated by it,

"Well, maybe, but I think you want a little bit more don't you." Ruby flashes that dangerous smile again,

"I don't know..." Ruby interrupted her,

"Tell the people what you asked of me before we turned the camera on." We. Before we turned the camera on. Kelly was a part of this now, this was her doing, she was her because she had made it happen.

"I... I asked you to hurt me." Ruby shook her head,

"No, I didn't say tell me, I said tell the people." Ruby commanded, pointing at the camera lens starring right at Kelly.

"I..." Kelly went to protest, knowing how futile it was. She turned to the lens, and with all the courage she could muster said, "I asked her to hurt me." The silence following was deafening, only broken by the final question Ruby truly asked her that night,

"And is that what you still want?" If she'd have wanted to, she could have backed out then and there, Ruby wasn't a monster who forced women into things they didn't want to do, she never wanted to be responsible for truly ruining a woman. But Kelly didn't want to back out.

"Yes, it is." Ruby smiled, and without a word walked towards her.

If you were to watch the video, right now was when Ruby entered the frame, Kelly sat on the edge of the bed looking up at this figure that you could only see up to her mid stomach. Then suddenly, this mysterious tower of a woman brings her hand up and slaps the poor little thing on the bed in the face.

SLAP

Kelly whimpered, looking up at Ruby, her eyes a mixture of pain, terror, and begging for it again.

SLAP

That one stung. It hurt more because of the first, and she knew it was only going to get worse. She then felt Ruby's hand slide around her neck and lock her head into place. Kelly sighed as she did, this was where she belonged.

SLAP

Without the ability to move it was hurting even more, no more moving with the hit. She looked up into Ruby's eyes, seeing only that danger she desired.

The hand on her neck tightened as the other hand this time came down and grabbed her entire jaw, and she felt like the hands were slightly lifting her up, the strength Ruby had much have been incredible, and this was only a taste.

"You want to be hurt?" Kelly nodded as best she could in her position. "You want to feel used? Feel worthless?" She did her best to nod. Ruby smiled, it wasn't on camera, but she could see it. Then, without warning, Ruby spat in her face, the spit landing on her cheek. She then threw Ruby to the ground, only just able to catch herself by landing on her hands and knees.

She looked up at her, seeing Ruby's hand stroking and squeezing the bulging mass in her jeans, "This is what you want right? You want me to get this out."

"Yes." It was all Kelly could say as she sat up onto her knees, feeling humiliated and small.

"Well then," she said, starting to undo her belt, "I'll give you what you want," she unbuttoned the jeans and unzipped them, revealing a pair of black boxers straining even more to keep the monster at bay. Kelly's mouth was almost watering looking at the bulge, she was so excited to be her about to see this monster cock she'd made herself cum to almost every single night, but she had no idea what was about to happen to her.

"But it's not about what you want," Ruby said, reaching down and grabbing Kelly's long hair, "You don't get a say in this." She said, spitting in her face again. "If you want to see that, then you're going to have to undo my boots with your teeth, you're going to have to earn my cock." Ruby pushed Kelly' head down and held it in front of her right combat boot, all properly laced up, seeming tightly wound and tied up. But Kelly was determined to please her, and so, she went to work with her teeth.

It took a while, and with quite a few insults and punishing hits from Ruby, but finally she had the first boot undone, her cheek read from all the hits she'd taken. It was then she was made to do the other boot, but with the practice form the first boot, this second one was easy, and with only one slap from Ruby, Kelly looked up at her with a wanting grin on her face.

"Oh, you think you deserve this do you?" Ruby asked, letting go of Kelly hair as she went to take off her boots and jeans. Kelly felt weightless, she'd gotten used to Ruby's hand guiding her actions, and she felt a little lost without it. "Well, if you're going to get to see my cock," Ruby stepped forward, now only in her t-shirt and boxers, that bulge being closer than it had ever been, "Then I want to see you." She reached down and in one clean movement, ripped open Kelly's work blouse, revealing the very comfortable bra underneath. Within an instant, Ruby reaches behind and undoes Kelly's bra, letting it fall off her chest. Kelly is now topless, knelt before Ruby with her twitching bulge at eye level.

"Now," Ruby said, getting her attention again, "I think you're ready for it." As she said that she removes her t-shirt, revealing her toned stomach and her amazing breasts; stood there in just her boxers with that massive budge made her look so powerful and terrifying, but Kelly was so happy of that terror. She watched closely as Ruby's thumbs hooked onto the edge of her waistband and for a moment it was just the base of her huge cock that Kelly could see. Ruby then pushed her boxers to the floor, the massive length of her cock suddenly in front of Kelly, who couldn't help but let out a small gasp as it lewdly bobbed in front of her for a second.

Ruby then got a handful of Kelly hair and forced her to look up at her,

"You better be ready for this." Ruby lined up Kelly's eager, open mouth and her cock, before pulling Kelly's head down onto her large cock. Kelly loved tasting a cock in her mouth, the slightly sweet and yet salty taste of a little sweat on her tongue was just amazing to her. Ruby did not stop at just putting her cock into Kelly's mouth however, she pulled on her hair and made her take as much of her cock as she possibly could. She might have thought that she was teaching Kelly a lesson of sorts, if you're going to 'fuck around' with me, then you're going to 'find out' what I've got in store for you here, but the joke was on Ruby here.

Kelly was a massive fan of Ruby, but she didn't know that when she would watch Ruby in action, she was one of the people who had bought a licenced, life-sized dildo modelled after her cock, and Kelly had gotten very used to that dildo. So, while Ruby was pushing Kelly further and further down her cock, Kelly was taking inch after inch having trained herself on that massive piece of black silicone she had at home. So instead of having Kelly gag after about 5", which is what would normally happen with you average amateur, Kelly made it to somewhere around 10" down Ruby's cock before she gagged, which had to be a record of sorts. When she did gag, Ruby held her there for a second, enjoying the flexing of her throat muscles around her cock, before slowly pulling out of Kelly's throat.

"Wow, impressive," Ruby said as the last of her cock came out of Kelly's mouth, leaving her gasping for air, he eyes watering, mascara running, "You've been practicing haven't you." The gasping mess that was Kelly could only nod in response. Ruby pulled her in once again, "OK then, let's go again." And with that, Kelly too Ruby down her throat once again.

The next few minutes few filled with glugs and gags as Kelly was all but abused orally by Ruby's large member, whatever make-up she had around her eyes was streaming down her face and made it look like she was crying. Kelly was loving every second of it, even if she wasn't externally showing it. Her skirt was covered in saliva and drool from the abuse she was getting, and her throat was sore from the pounding it was getting. She had gotten a fair few slaps as well from Ruby, even a knuckle first backhand at one point that was incredibly nasty on impact, but this is exactly what she had meant when she said 'I want you to hurt me' not 20 minutes before.

"Are you enjoying this still?" Ruby asked finally, Kelly looking up at her and nodding.

SLAP

"You're really enjoying being abused and used?" Kelly nodded again.

SLAP

"You're such a whore aren't you, just begging to be used." Kelly nodded, only able to respond with a weak,

"Yes." Kelly watched as Ruby raised her hand again, readying herself for that painful backhand again,

THWAK

"I think I need to make sure you get a real punishment for this," Ruby then grabbed her hair and picked up Kelly as if she was a marionette puppet. She let out a scream of pain as she did, almost feeling her hair pulling out of her scalp, but before hat happened Ruby grabbed her by the neck again to stop it. She held her there, now stood back up, but still having to look up at Ruby, "You're such a slut," she said, before spitting in her face. Kelly took a breath, looking at Ruby as she was held there by her strong hand, and through the chocking, she was only able to get out two words,

"Thank you." With that, Kelly was sent back into freefall having been thrown back by the muscular arm of Ruby. For a second, she felt weightless, and all the pain she felt seemed to melt away as she fell back the few feet it was to the bed. Finally, she bounced on the mattress, feeling safe and secure for the first time this evening, and let out a short sigh as she just looked up at the celling.

That feeling of peace didn't last long though as Ruby's hand grabbed her ankle and dragged her down to the end of the bed where she stood. Without a moment of hesitation, she grabbed the side of Kelly's skirt right where the seam was and pulled it apart with her bare hands, destroying the business suit she'd brought to this work conference.

"Can't have this in the way," Ruby said as she finished ripping the skirt off her body, the only thing that Kelly was left wearing was a comfy pair of underwear, not quite a thong but nothing sexy at all. "These can go as well," Ruby yanked them off her, ripping them as she does, not caring about the walk back to her room she was going to have with no skirt or underwear. She looked up at Ruby as she moved into position above her, and she felt the tip of that large cock press against her already wet lips, feeling that pressure increase until,

"Oh fuck." Kelly moaned as the massive head of Ruby's cock pushed inside her. It went further and further inside her, feeling as if it was filling every part of her as it went deeper and deeper, making her moan loudly. She looked up into the fierce eyes of Ruby as she began to thrust in and out of her tight, wet slit, making Kelly throw her head back onto the soft hotel bed and begin moaning in ecstasy as she felt this thick, hard member of the woman he'd watch so many times go in and out of her in ways she could only have imagined before today.

Before she knew it, she was being railed, one hand was pulling her hair to the side and the other pressed down on her neck, not caring if she could breathe or not. Occasionally Ruby would let go of her neck and slap her, sometimes spitting in her face and calling her, 'slutty gold-digging groupie,' or even, 'worthless whore cunt,' either one made Kelly smile a little, which only increased Ruby's grip on her neck. It was here that her body began to shake, at the pleasure and abusive pain that was being inflicted upon her, every nerve in her body exploded with some kind of pain, and she screamed as loud as her throat would let her, in a primal pleasure she'd rarely known in her life.

12