One Rough Night Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed like a hour more of pounding, Ruby pulled Kelly in closer to her, pushing her legs back and making her hold them back, almost behind her ear and next to her head. With on hand on her neck, and the other on her clit, playing with it as she pounded away at her, it wasn't long before her body began to shake again, this time slightly less than before, but the feeling in her head was still otherworldly. It was at some point around there that Kelly passes out, the death grip on her neck had been a little too much, and she felt herself drifting off a little and seemingly relaxed. As she came back around about 10 seconds later, she came back to the sensation of still being fucked hard, only now without the hand on her neck. She made eye contact with Ruby just before...

SLAP

"I don't want you to get out of this that easily." That only made Kelly smile some more.

THWAK

Another backhand from Ruby. Now Kelly really was awake again. The pounding from Ruby continued, though the pressure and relentlessness on Kelly's neck was much less. Kelly didn't mind at all, she had sometimes fantasied about being chocked out by other person like that, so the fact that Ruby Hunter had been the first to do it was an honour to her.

As suddenly as the railing had started, it stopped. Ruby pulling out and sliding off the bed. Kelly went to see what was going on but was the once again pulled by her hair towards Ruby. This time, instead of just being pulled off the bed and forced to her knees, Kelly was forced onto her back, her head handing upside down off the edge of the bed, seeing this inverted monster bouncing before her, heading straight for her mouth. She felt Ruby's hand on her chin, and then the tip of her cock, wet with Kelly's own juices, pushing past her lips and again into her mouth.

Ruby's cock now had a straight-line down Kelly's throat, and she took this as another opportunity to fuck her as just another hole to be used. All the torture and punishment now being focused on her nipples and her clit, that Ruby could easily reach down and play with. As she thrust in and out of Kelly's throat, Ruby's hands first teases and pully on her nipples, making Kelly moan onto her cock as she then forced her cock all the way down her throat, and kept it there for a few seconds. Kelly began to gag, feeling the need to get the cock out of her throat soon. Ruby felt the muscles pulsating around her cock and pulled out to let Kelly breathe. Gasping for air, saliva dripping down into her nose and eyes, Kelly looked up at Ruby, still stood above her.

"'You enjoying this?" Kelly just nodded,

"Yes," she said weakly, about the only thing she could say after that abuse.

"Good, then let's try that one more time." Ruby pushes her cock down Kelly's throat again and begins to thrust it over and over again. After more fucking, and Kelly just about able to hold off gagging, Ruby pushes her warm length all the way down her throat, holding it there again. Kelly was able to take it this time, closing her eyes and forcing her natural reaction to take over for as long as possible. Ruby then twitches, and Kelly gags.

Ruby pulls her cock out from Kelly's lips, and more saliva streams down into her eyes and hair, gasping for air.

"You still enjoying this?" Ruby asks, and after catching her breath, taking much longer this time, Kelly nods again.

SLAP

SLAP

THWAK

"Well, you know what comes next..." Ruby says, her cock twitching as a smile widens across her face. Kelly knew exactly what she means, while Ruby didn't have a structure to her videos, she often throat fucked her scene partners just before the big climax of the video everyone was interested in seeing, anal.

She was then thrown onto the bed again, this time landing face first as she looked back to see that monster and its punishing owner coming towards her. She felt hands on your ass, spreading it, and without any warning at all, she felt a cold, Vaseline covered finger gently massaging her anus, she knew this was the gentlest moment of what was to come, and even just that made her jump. She then felt this finger gently push inside, through the tight ring of muscle. Ruby's finger felt big, she knew it was actually quite a slender finger in comparison, but it felt big in her ass, and she was now reading the pain that was to come.

SLAP

A hard spank on the ass, no doubt blushing as read as her abused face. There was then a movement on the bed behind her, and with no warning at all, Ruby grabbed her hair in her hands, pulling her head back as her cock began to apply the pressure.

Kelly could barely hold herself together at the pressure, it seemed just when she thought her ass could be moved any wider, it kept going, the muscles kept being forced open as Ruby pushed inside until finally, the muscle contracted a little around the shaft of her cock, the head of that beast in. 2" down, about 10-11" more to go. Her breath was heavy as she felt the shaft begin moving in a little further, and while her moans from before were loud, her screaming couldn't be contained, and she was sure that people in the room next to, above, or below, might think there was a murder happening in this room, and in reality there was, the murder of any shred of dignity that was left in Kelly was dying with every inch that was pushed inside her ass.

Ruby started the fucking off slow, not as to build up Kelly's tolerance of course, she preferred it when the girls could take her in their ass as quickly as possible, but her ass was so tight that she needed to loosen her up as to get faster and deeper. She began thrusting harder and harder as much as she could, feeling herself getting deeper with every thrust, and with every thrust and pull back, Kelly would scream as loud as she could, and as hot as that was, she needed it to stop at some point. Ruby thrust Kelly's head down into the duvet on the bed, holding her there, the side of her head sinking into the duvet.

"If you don't stop screaming, I'm going to have to stop. Do you want that?" The pain was almost burning where her ass had been stretched, and the fact she knew this wasn't over yet starting to concern her.

"No," a very muffled voice said from the duvet, gasping for breath at the brief pause in the anal penetration.

"Then bite the pillow and shut the fuck up."

SLAP

This relentless anal punishing went on for what felt like an entire evening, in reality it was only somewhere in the region of 15 minutes. Those 15 minutes were more than enough time to all but melt Kelly's brain to primal pulp of only being able to know what was happening in the moment, she didn't know anything else, other than that she was in a hotel room with a foot long of hard cock being railed into her by a notorious pornstar. This felt right to her, it felt like she'd waited her entire life for something like this, and it was then that all the pain and pleasure became far too much, and she began to scream. This time it wasn't a scream of pain, although that was still there beneath it, but of pleasure, of sheer ecstasy from the railing she was receiving in rear.

She screamed uncontrollably for what felt like an hour, on camera it was only about 12 seconds, but the scream was muffled by her head being force into the bed as Ruby continued her onslaught of her ass. She felt everything contract around her cock, and she knew that this was the time, after a few more thrusts into this quivering mess of a human, Ruby pulled this limp mass of limbs up off the bed. She pulled of the now gaping ass, and maneuverer Kelly off the bed an onto the floor, forcing her to her knees once again. Kelly looks up at Ruby with bleary eyes, not really knowing where she was, as if she was drunk or high.

"Are you enjoying this?" Kelly lazily nodded.

SLAP

Another hit across the face.

SLAP

Another one.

THWAK

THWAK

Two backhands in quick succession. "What about now, are you just enkoying this?" Kelly lazily nodded again.

THWAK

Rub then grabbed Kelly's hard and pull her in towards her cock once again, pushing the slimy cock that had only moments before been down her own ass into Kelly's mouth and down her through. She offered up no resistance and began sucking Ruby's cock like her life depended on it. It may have tasted bitter at first, but she quickly got used to it, and concentrated more on pleasing Ruby, feeling what her body was doing and how her cock was twitching. She was less giving a blowjob and more like before, getting her throat fucked by this well-hung lady, but she had control of how her throat moves and where her tongue went, and she did her best to make sure it was what made Ruby happiest. Eventually, Kelly heard the family moans from Ruby, the ones she'd heard on all those previous videos she'd watched before, only to be proven right as Ruby pulled her entire length out of Kelly's throat.

"Open wide you little whore," Kelly did exactly as Ruby said, opening her mouth and looking up with desperate eyes for her to cum. She felt the first warm rope of cum hit her mouth, but after that, it went all over her face, pulse after pulse coming out, seemingly coating her entire face, so much so she had to close her eyes to stop it going in the. After a while, the pulse weakened, and they began falling onto her chest, and then with no warning, Ruby put her leaking cock back into Kelly's open mouth, "Suck it dry for me." She did exactly that.

Ruby finally pulled away and stepped behind the camera, letting out a few final moans of pleasure as she zoomed the camera in on Kelly.

"How does it feel?" Ruby asked, looking at the cum covered mess of woman that was knelt in front of her on camera,

"It feels amazing." Kelly finally opened her eyes to see the sadistic smile of Ruby looking down at her from behind the camera,

"Do you feel like a slut?" Kelly nodded, a little nervous at the question "Do you feel used?" Kelly nodded again. "Was that rough enough for you?" Kelly nodded again, then pausing before relying,

"I could've taken more." Ruby raised an eyebrow and laughed.

***

Kelly paused the video, seeing there was little bit more of the video left, but she couldn't watch that last bit... she just couldn't. It was all too much for her, she knew this video was likely being watched by all her friends, her work colleagues, even the more perverted members of her family. She knew this was going to change her life forever, she had no idea in what ways, but everything from her on out was going to be different, and she knew to expect the unexpected.

Little did she knew that so much more was to come, that there was going to be much, much more to this story. But that was in the future, this was the here and now.

She scrolled back to near the beginning of the video and watched the fateful exchange between Ruby and herself.

"I asked her to hurt me."

"Is that what you still want?"

"Yes it is."

SLAP

12