One Secret Desire

Story Info
Mark has a secret desire, & Sharon helps him.
5.5k words
4.18
91.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark had secret desires, but he was forever afraid to share them with his wife for fear that she would reject them, and perhaps him as well. He had decided long ago to just keep them to himself. He loved her too much to take even the slightest chance of offending her in something so personal.

But one night...

Their seven year old daughter Karen was asleep in her own room. Mark was about to shower, get in bed, and read. And Sharon... well, Sharon wanted Mark.

When Mark stepped out of the shower Sharon was there to ask "Are you going to bed?"

"Well, I'm getting IN bed but I thought I'd read for a while."

Sharon followed with, "All right. You don't care what I do, then, do you?"

"No, go ahead... do what you want," said the very unsuspecting Mark.

So Sharon jumped in the shower; got clean all over; dried off; lightly scented herself with that special aroma that she knew he loves; put on the lace panties he also loves; casually went over to the bed, noticing, of course, that Mark was paying no attention to her; got under the covers; and then, gently took Mark into her mouth. Well... part of him, anyway.

Mark stopped reading.

And he laid there. And every once in a while you could hear him say things like "Oh, wow!" or perhaps just some primitive guttural sounds.

After a short while, Sharon had Mark at a very, very heightened state of arousal. She massaged him now with her hand to keep him hard while she moved her lips to his ear. Mark smelled that scent he adored. It made him even harder. He touched her breast feeling the hardness of her nipple, and then he slowly moved his hand downward, hoping to find those panties he liked so much.

"Yes!" he said to himself as he found them. Oh, he loved those panties. They turned him on. He didn't even have to see them any more. Just knowing she was wearing them excited him. And Sharon felt him get harder the moment he touched them; she smiled.

"Mark," she said in a quiet whisper, "Would you do something for me? Please?"

"Oh, yeah," he whispered. "Anything you want."

Sharon herself was taking a chance. She had known now for a long time that Mark had these fantasies; he told her once long ago, and though he had not mentioned them since that one time, she knew they were still there. Now she wanted to know about them. She knew she was being a bit unfair by getting him so aroused and THEN asking him. But, what the heck, she was aroused herself, and as far as she was concerned, he could have anything HE wanted as long as he would do to her what she was about to do to him.

"Mark," she whispered, "a long time ago you told me you had fantasies, but you've never told me what they were." She was still rubbing him and he was still rock hard. "Mark, tell me what they are. Tell me while I suck you. It'll turn me on to hear you tell me." And without further words she left his neck and took him back in her mouth and slowly continued massaging him except that now it was once again that wet massage.

Mark thought he was going to explode. Sharon had never used the word "suck" before to refer to what she was doing. She was quite shy about using any graphic words. "OK, I'll tell you." Mark was turned on, and she evidently really wanted to hear about those fantasies, and it seemed like she didn't care what they were.

Sharon slowed her pace and listened carefully as Mark began, "Sometimes... I imagine... a lingerie sales lady... going door-to-door... stopping here... selling you lingerie... and then you and she make love while I watch.

Sharon had no desire to do anything at all sexual with another woman but it did turn her on to hear him talk about it.

She took him again in her hand and moved up to straddle him. She looked him closely in the eye, "Mark," she said aloud, and then moved her lips to his ear and in a very loud whisper said, "I want you to cum in my mouth and then I want you to eat me. OK? Please? Tell me yes."

"Yes," he said. But her saying these things in his ear were just too much. His orgasm started before she could even move, and when she felt it start, she hurried and took him in her mouth again and enjoyed the ride that came with it. He bucked like a rodeo bronco; all of his muscles hardened; he shook like an earthquake; and he moaned so hard and loud he almost embarrassed the neighbors.

Mark lay still after that orgasm. Sharon was quiet. Mark kept calling on a higher power and Sharon smiled the biggest smile she had ever had. It made her happy when he had orgasms.

She crawled up along side him; put her right arm and leg over him; put her head in his neck; and she kissed. "I think your fantasy is erotic. I don't think I could do that though. I did like it when you talked about it, though. It made me horny."

Mark spoke. "You used a lot of words you've never used before.

"Was it OK?"

"Yes. I like it a lot."

"I thought you would. I was hoping you would. Mark, I know we already have fun with sex but I want to please you even more."

"Well, you did," said Mark. "And right now I'm very hungry. I'm going to have to get me something to eat. I'll be right back." And down he went to please her until she would beg him to stop.

And she finally did beg him to stop, but that was after many orgasms and she was tired and worn out and sweaty.

They crashed.

Mark got up at 4:30 as usual and went to work.

At 7:00 Sharon called, "Do you have any plans for this weekend?"

"No."

"Good. Then don't make any. I have an idea on how to deal with your fantasy. And I have a plan, OK?"

Mark agreed. But what in the world would she do? He knew she was serious about not wanting a threesome and not wanting to do anything with another woman. But what?

All day long Mark was very unproductive; his mind was dwelling on what she could possibly have planned. He was almost ready to go home when his boss came to him with an emergency and he had to work late. Very late. And when he finally got home he was exhausted, and both his wife and daughter were already in bed. He climbed into bed himself and quickly fell asleep.

The next morning was Saturday.

It was just beginning to get light. Mark was laying in bed with his head propped up on his right hand. His left arm was wrapped around Sharon. He kissed her hair as he looked out the window and watched the birds in the tree.

Today was the day. What in the world did she have in mind? He wanted to know.

Mark took his eyes off the birds and lowered them again to Sharon's hair. Her brown hair. Perhaps it was common to other people, and perhaps other brown hair was common to him. But not Sharon's. Hers was beautiful. As he kissed it again he moved his hand to her breasts. He knew he was biased but her breasts were also the most beautiful. Well, so were her legs and her ass and her neck and her ears and everything else about her that he could think of. He thought of how the night before last he had spent so much time attending to her body. He wore her out. But not on his demand; it was she that had begged for more and more until she was just too exhausted to continue, and then had begged him to stop.

Now, he just wanted to lay there for a while and continue to caress her breasts, as he was doing. Not to arouse her, but just to touch her.

A knock at the bedroom door turned his head. With the door to his back, Mark asked, "yes?"

"May I come in?"

Making sure they were covered, he said "yes, come in."

The door opened and the other girl in Mark's life entered.

"Good morning, Sweetie Pie," said Mark.

"Hi, Daddy."

Karen came over to the bed. She looked beyond her father and saw the brown hair that exactly matched hers. "Are you awake, Mommy?"

"Almost, Sweetie, come around and finish waking me up."

Karen flew around the bed and gave her mother kisses until she was fully awake.

Karen asked, "Are we doing anything fun today?"

"Sort of," said Sharon. "You and your father are going to go places together and I am going away to do something very important and I will be home tomorrow and I'll bring you a present."

Mark jumped in, "You didn't tell me you were going to stay away over night."

"Don't worry about it. Trust me. Just make sure Karen is in bed by eight. And why don't you watch a movie in the living room when she goes to bed. Other than that, trust me."

Well, he DID trust her. The thing he had a problem with was that, having to wait for something, usually drove him crazy.

Karen was not that happy that her mother was going away but she was happy that she would be with her father.

Sharon got up, made breakfast for everyone, and, after eating, packed a small bag and went to Mark. "I'm leaving now," she said.

"Are you sure you want to do this... thing... whatever it is?" asked Mark.

"Yes, it's OK. I'm doing it for you like I said, but yesterday I also realized that I'm doing it just as much for me. And I need the whole day to myself so I need to leave now."

Mark watched her leave. He watched her go down the front steps and then he closed the front door and ran to the window to watch her get into the car. She backed up into the street, then headed toward town. When he could no longer see her from there he ran upstairs and looked out their bedroom window. He saw her car turn the corner and she was gone. He felt good that he was able to get that last look, that last vision, that last sighting of her turning the corner. Dear old Mark was still love sick after eight years of marriage.

For years Mark had had this fantasy, and today Sharon was going to do something about it. But what?

"What are we going to do today, Daddy?" asked Karen.

Mark turned and saw the second most beautiful female in the world smiling at him. He went to her, picked her up, hugged her, kissed her, set her back down, and asked, "What would you like?"

"Well, Mommy said she was going to bring me a present when she comes home tomorrow, so could we go buy one to give her?"

"Good idea, Sweetie Pie." And then Mark remembered something else Sharon had said. She wanted him to watch a movie after putting Karen to bed. "Wait just a minute. I've got to check just one thing and then we'll go."

He ran downstairs to the living room. He went straight to the collection of videos. Maybe she put something there. Maybe there's a video on top that she wants him to watch in preparation for whatever she had in mind. Or maybe she made one herself. Or maybe she made one with another woman? No, she wouldn't do that.

Mark searched everywhere. All videos were in their place. The VCR was empty. Nothing. No clue.

So they went shopping. Straight to the big mall. Whenever they went shopping to let Karen buy presents they went to the mall. Karen loved looking at all the shops.

On the way through the mall they passed the lingerie shop where Sharon had bought those panties. Mark wanted to go buy her another pair right then but Karen wouldn't understand. He did make a mental note to come back during the week and get Sharon something.

But on they went. Karen finally found a scarf for her mother. And, with that out of the way, Mark and Karen spent the rest of the day doing as many outdoor activities as they could. Mark chose outdoor activities so Karen would be as tired as possible at the end of the day. He had no idea what Sharon was planning, but whatever it was he wanted to make sure Karen slept through it.

They arrived home at 7pm. Their last stop had been to eat. Mark sent Karen up to take a bath; he showered himself and then went to the kitchen. When Karen came down he asked if she would like some ice-cream and a cartoon video before bed. She said yes and went to turn on the cartoon. When Mark came out with the ice-cream the cartoon was playing but Karen was asleep on the couch.

Good! Excellent! Perfect! Mark put the ice-cream back in the freezer, took Karen up to her bed, returned to the living room, and put on a nice action movie. He had done his part. Karen was not only in bed but was sound asleep.

Mark sat down on the couch and put his feet up on the coffee table. As the opening credits of the movie were rolling by he blew out a heavy sigh. He felt tense. He looked around the room. Although he loved action movies, he couldn't pay attention; his mind was dedicated to wondering what Sharon was doing. She wasn't going to be home until the next day she had said, but she wanted him to watch a movie and have Karen in bed by eight o'clock. He wondered if that made any sense. Why watch a movie? Was she going to call? He quickly ran out of things to guess about; to hope for.

At eight-thirty the doorbell rang. Mark's eyes were instantly on the door. He felt himself sweat. Was this it? He was almost afraid to go to the door. He rose from the couch and on the way to the door the bell rang again. When he reached the door he opened it quickly. His foot was in the way and he hit it. "Come on, Mark," he said to himself, "you can open a door."

He moved his foot and actually opened the door this time. It was a woman. A quite striking woman. A beautiful woman. Mark tried to be proper and not gawk at her, not size her up, so to speak.

Raising his hand to his mouth he coughed and looked down at his feet. Then that sneaky guy slowly brought his eyes back up, clearing his throat as he did, and of course, drinking in her feet, legs, thighs, hips, hands, waist, arms, breasts, chest, shoulders, neck, chin, mouth, nose, eyes, and jet black hair; all of it absolutely beautiful. Or gorgeous. Or stunning. Yes, stunning. She was carrying a black attaché case; wearing a black dress, black shoes, and a black hat. A red belt matched her lips.

Mark stared at her eyes for quite some time. A grin slowly came upon his face. Then a laugh. Then he was silent again. Neither of them had yet said a word.

The woman reached out and handed Mark a business card. Mark took it. He looked at it. It was a card from the lingerie store; the one in the mall. There was no name on it other than the store's. He looked back up.

Then she spoke: "Call me Jennifer. Please. I sell lingerie, is the lady of the house at home?"

Mark was not sure what to do. Or what he was supposed to do. A million things were going through his mind. But he decided quickly to just go along with it. It suddenly became very clear to him. This was of his wife's design; he would just go right along and enjoy it. Whatever "it" was going to be.

"No, she's not."

"I didn't think so," she said. "I know it's late, but would you perhaps be interested in some lingerie for your wife?"

"Sure. Why don't you come in?" And Mark opened the door further, moved out of the way and in she came. Mark's eyes were on the back of her head (what beautiful black hair), and then on her rear end (what a beautiful black dress). "Have a seat on the couch. Can I get you anything?"

Mark realized he was having to talk loud. He turned off the movie, then turned back to Jennifer. "Would you like something to drink?"

She looked him directly in the eyes and said, "I need to ask you something first."

"Yes, go ahead."

"What would you like me to call you?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, call me Mark. My name is Mark."

"All right. Mark. I'll have some wine."

"Oh, sure. I'll get it. Just a minute. I'll be right back."

Mark just knew this was going to be a fun night. He had not expected this but he felt good about it. He got a bottle of wine and a couple glasses. He also grabbed some cheese and a plate and all the rest of that junk you need and ran back out to the living room, walking the last bit, of course, pretending to not be out of breath.

He leaned down over the coffee table to set her glass down. That got him close enough to her to inhale that scent. That subtle scent. It was his favorite. WOW!

She knew he smelled it. She looked at him as he sat down on the adjoining couch. And she smiled.

And he looked at her. And after just a little wine he decided to be a bit bold. "You're very pretty. Have you been selling lingerie long?"

"No, not long. But I like lingerie myself and decided I would do this. May I show you some?"

"Yes, please."

Jennifer opened her case. Mark could see from the side that there were quite a few pieces in there, and much of it was black (his favorite).

"First, I would like to show you this set." And as she took them out Mark had a difficult time even thinking of drinking any more wine. He set his glass down. She held up the panties. They were similar to the favorite pair upstairs but a bit skimpier. They could easily become his new favorites. It was obvious that they were very dainty and would just barely cover any mound at all. The bra was somewhat sheer and he was certain it must have been designed to be thrown on the floor or perhaps on a stairway or banister on the way up to some bedroom.

"That's nice. What else do you have?"

Jennifer pulled out another pair. This one was very light blue. It covered more in front but they were thongs and the image they brought to mind was beginning to seriously arouse him. The bra looked to Mark like it must just cover the bottoms of whatever breasts may come near it. Now, the vision of what a chest would look behind this made him squirm a bit in his seat to rearrange himself.

He had to do something. He'd seen but two sets and already he was ready to jump her. He knew he was not going to last long and he knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that he would be in bed with her... in... maybe... minutes.

Mark asked, "How many more sets do you have?"

Jennifer looked at him, took another drink of wine, and replied, "I have a dozen sets and a couple of other pieces that I think you'll like. And I know your wife will like them."

Very deliberately Mark said, "It would help to see them being worn. Do you model?"

"I was hoping you would ask that. I would love to."

"Well, people can see into the living room from the outside. It might be better to go to another room. Uh... we have a bathroom in the master bedroom; you could change there and then model in the bedroom. If you don't mind, that is."

"Oh, I don't mind at all. Let's do that."

"I'll bring the wine," said Mark as he quickly grabbed up the glasses and bottle. They hadn't touched the cheese at all. Forget it, as far as Mark was concerned. It wasn't cheese he wanted to eat.

Mark led the way upstairs. Jennifer followed with her case of lace. Once in the bedroom, Mark pointed to the bathroom and then headed to the dresser to set the wine and glasses. Jennifer stopped and watched him. When he turned around he looked at her, wondering what to do next. She hadn't gone into the bathroom yet.

"For the best effect you might want to light the room with just candles if you have them," Jennifer said. "This kind of lingerie almost begs a quite mood, and candles work very well."

"Oh, yes. Good idea," said Mark. "I know where some are." He ran out of the room and quickly returned with a box full of candles. He pulled out a half dozen and lit a few on each side of the bed. He purposely did not choose scented ones because he didn't want to smell anything but her.

Once they were lit he sat on the end of the bed facing her. Beyond her was the bathroom.

"Could we have a bit more wine before I begin?" she asked.

Mark wanted to say no. He was anxious to see her model. But he said, "sure," and poured them each a bit more. Handing her a glass, he sat on the bed.

She sat next to him. Right next to him. Their arms touched. He knew what was going to happen. But he wasn't sure if he should do anything. Should he make the advance? Does she want him to just wait and let her make the moves. He couldn't just ask; that would spoil the mood. But Mark was hot. Oh, how he was hot!

She turned her head and spoke to him from inches away, "What would you like me to model first? Would you like to choose?"

12