All Comments on 'One Sensual Night'

by slowhand335

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Incredibly hot

Very hot and descriptive. I felt like I was actually there witnessing their lovemaking. Very well written. Even though I knew what was going to happen the tension got me turned on right from the start.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 7 years ago

Please get an editor or have someone proofread your work. What could have been an ok story was reduced to less than because of all the grammatical errors, which interrupted the flow. Keep writing. I'm sure your next story will be better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

It was still good despite the grammatical errors. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I didn't see any grammatical errors and thought it was well written and very hot. No one is trying to be John Steinbeck here. The author is simply writing an erotic tale and did quite well IMO. Well done Slowhand335.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really HOT!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I would love it if you continued with more adventures of Nikki and Diedre.

DreadWriter6969DreadWriter69698 months ago

I hope you continue the story. I'd like to know they become regular lovers and whether they allow Nikki's husband to watch or even play with them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userslowhand335@slowhand335
Hi there. Open minded married middle aged male with a very strong libido and sex drive. I identify myself as hetrosexual and am a pleaser by nature so I tend to write erotic literature from a women's poit of view and perspective. I fancy lesbian encounters, threesomes, and tas...