One Shot Ep. 01: I Fucked a Vampire!?

Story Info
Blood isn't the only thing this seductive Duchess sucks...
5.7k words
4.52
12.7k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zedda
Zedda
299 Followers

I'm back with a new series. One Shot is a series in which I write about ideas which I have but are not long enough to make into a multi-part series. I thought I would begin with a Halloween themed episode, seeing as the holiday is approaching this week. Hope you enjoy this! (By the way My Fuck Buddy Part 3 will come soon)

***

I was warned by countless god-fearing men and women about the Duchess Drucilla. Once I mentioned to the patrons at the Inn at the bottom of the mountainous hill that I was invited to stay at her castle for a week they quickly told me to stay away from her rather impressive property. They had told me she was anything but a welcoming host, and that many who were invited to her home never left. Being a survivor of the second great war I spent little time in telling them that I was able to handle myself in any situation, even if the mad claims that this Duchess was the horrific embodiment of pure evil was indeed true. I sat in my room, brightly lit from the full moon beaming down onto the earth, the castle on the hill silhouetted beautifully in the magnificence of the silver sphere. I sat on the small rickety stool and hunched over a small wooden table, scribbling down notes of my extensive travels across the country to reach this point. My journal was tattered; the old pages from my time in service protecting the world from the true embodiment of evil falling out of the spine of the book. I dropped my pen onto the table, massaging the exhaustion from my eyes as I felt my mind moving away from wanting to write in my journal to the upcoming events of tomorrow.

I lightly flicked the past pages to a letter which was stuffed firmly into its spine. I took the letter and examined it once more, as I did the day which I received it. It looked like an ordinary letter, handwriting slanted and written neatly almost as if it had been perfected over multiple attempts. The letter contained a formal greeting and a short explanation of who this mystery writer was, a rich Duchess who had donated a large sum of her extensive wealth on the British Army and its countless patriotic soldiers who fought in the war. The letter continued to explain to me that she was told by one of her close and, quote "Very Personal" friends of my efforts during the final days of battle. How I was described by many as a war hero. She continued to say that she was enthused to meet a man such as I and invited me to stay at her estate near the coast. She signed off with her unusual name: Drucilla, and ended her note writing her address and a wax insignia of her family's crest; A horned sheep with spread wings a calligraphed D above the peculiar animal.

After reading over the letter once more I came to the conclusion that this woman intrigued me. A young sounding woman who was rich enough to be a large investor in the British government, living in a castle overlooking the coast; who was also friends with someone who was aware of my efforts in the war...My heart beat slightly quicker at the excitement I had in meeting this Duchess. Standing from the stool I quickly placed the letter back into my journal and carefully returned it back to the safety of my travel bag. Taking one last look at the castle shadowed by the moon I smiled to myself before closing the curtain to retire for the evening.

The next morning, I awoke from my dreamless slumber early. Taking time to look my best for the last hours of travel. I fixed my dark hair with a comb, dressing in my clothes from the last few days. I was greeted in the morning by a few of my companions from the night previous. Those who still urged me to go home and stay far away from the castle on the hill. Similarly to the night before I told them multiple times that I was not being swayed by their shallow arguments to stop me from visiting the kind hearted duchess. I however was not arguing against the innkeeper who provided me a small supply of food and water for my last few hours of hill climbing before I reached the castle doors. Bid my new friends farewell before I set out for Duchess Drucilla's castle.

I was happy when I was on the road, after living though near death experiences every day when fighting a war, you learn to appreciate the environment around you and how beautiful the world can be. I paced myself to take in the cool breeze and to hear the cheeping birds nesting in the trees which I walked past. The castle would always be in my view, the hill getting larger and larger as I approached the intimidating climb. I stood at the end of the quiet road to look up at the castle which sat there on the summit. I took a large gulp of my canteen which the Innkeeper provided me as I stepped my first step onto the Duchess' property. Quickly the sky blackened, a light fog seeming to appear from out of nowhere. I looked around behind me, seeing the sun and the clear skies. Pivoting back to the castle I heard nothing but distant caws from crows which sat on a dead, leafless tree. I stepped forward once more, stopping again as I felt a shiver run down my spine. In fact, my whole body seemed to be enveloped in a biting chill, an odd occurrence for a day in August.

I did not let this deter me however. I began to climb the hill, further and further up I went as I began to grow accustom to the chill and the greying skies. Browned grass crunched as I stepped, allowing some immediate noise. I reached into my bag and pulled out a small wrapped loaf of bread which was apart of my small care package from the good people of the inn. I took a bite of the bread and quickly gagged, looking down I noticed the mold which had grown around the crust. Spitting the bread out of my mouth onto the floor, I then quickly put the bread back into my bag and continued my peculiar journey up the hill.

I was unable to tell how much time had passed since I began to climb the hill. My watch had stopped ticking and the sun was now almost invisible it looked like evening had come, but it was impossible that the sun had come and gone. I was tired and sweating from the arduous walk, and was close to thanking god when the hill finally leveled out and the castle was but a few yards away from me. I sighed to myself as I approached the huge castle. From the outside it looked larger than any castle which I had come across, pointed steeples and towers connecting to the rectangular base of the castle. There were a number of lights which were illuminating the many windows spotted across the castle. It was unlike anything I had ever seen in my young life. As I approached the enormous double dark oak wood doors I began to fix myself to be presentable, combing my fingers through my hair and lightly brushing my beard with my nails. I reached out and placed my hand on the door, the cold as ice surface making me recoil back slightly. I extended out my hand once more, this time to a round cast iron knocker. Grasping it with my hand I pounded the door hard and awaited someone to open.

It was only a few moments until the doors slowly opened to reveal the figure of an older gentleman with long silver hair combed back behind his ears. He had a long, unkept beard of the same shade. His wrinkly face was once quite handsome, but age and other elements seemed to make him more grizzled and tired than strapping. He wore the clothes of a butler, a gloved hand resting on his side whilst the other was outstretched on the door. He spoke softly and monotone, the deadly silence making it simple to hear what he was saying.

"Ahh, you finally grace us with your presence young master. The Duchess has been awaiting you all morning!" He shuffled back and greeted me inside as I slowly stepped into the castle. Suddenly the cold had faded. A warm glow overcoming me; my fatigue fading as quickly as the cold. I looked back to see the old man close the doors with a loud creek, the metal clanging shut as the doors closed. He turned toward me and shuffled past speaking louder as I stood there taking in the breath-taking architecture of the stone walls and animals which where carved into the walls.

"My lady awaits you in the great hall. My lady has given me instructions to take your belongings to the guest quarters." Outstretching his gloved hand, he looked at me with his steel grey eyes and then to my travel bag. I gladly gave it to the butler, letting him complete his honest task which his employer had set him. He sandwiched my light bag between his arm and body as we walked down the long, impressive corridor. As we walked, I looked at the butler; noticing an odd addition to his attire. Instead of a tie which most butlers wore, this one had a thick red cloth wrapped over his neck. I felt it rude to ask why he wore this; I was just a guest in this impressive estate and did not want to get off on the wrong foot. After a few more moments of following him, he stopped. We had reached the end of the corridor which split into two different walkways, both lit brightly with candles hanging from the walls.

"You must follow that way sir; the great hall and my lady await you..." I looked to the right, the direction the butler told me to walk. I started toward that direction before looking back to my guide. He was gone. I quietly muttered to myself as I looked around, wondering where on earth this butler had disappeared to. The extraordinary happenings of the day had begun to play on my mind once I began to follow the walkway, from the sudden weather changed to the disappearing butler. I had started to think perhaps the folk at the inn had been correct about this place. On the walls of the corridor, large painted portraits hung proudly to my left and right. They were all striking paintings, not unlike portraits you see of medieval kings and queens. One which caught my eye was one of a tall, built man with striking features. His skin white as a sheet, eyes glowing a deep red. His chin and cheekbones sharp and pointed. His expression prideful, and looked as if he was dressed to meet the king of England. The portrait next to him was a woman, with the same sharp features and wearing clothes as elegant as the previous portrait. I began to think these where the parents or other possible relatives of the Duchess Drucilla, why else would they be immortalised in paint and hung on the walls of the castle.

Once I met with her, I could see that my assumptions were correct. The door stood before me, almost ominously as I approached it. Twisting the cold metal handle I slowly pushed it open. Immediately I could see the grandeur of the room. While small, resembling a throne room more than a main hall I could see the deep red tapestries and stone carvings resting on the upper walls of the room, a long red carpet extended across the stone flooring of the room. Stepping into the center of the room I noticed the two large thrones placed on the far side of the room, standing on an elevated stone platform with a small number of steps leading up to said platform. One throne was made of a varnished dark wood, cushioned with purple pillows connected to the seat and arms of the throne. The second was similar in size, however looked infinitely more regal than the other, made of a firm, shining black coloured material the patterns which had been engraved onto the chair followed the theme of the decor of the castle, finished with the crest of the family whose home I had visited, the same crest which Drucilla had printed with wax on my letter.

"Do you like them?" A soft voice spoke from the right of me. I quickly jumped and turned toward the direction of the rather soothing voice to see a shadowed figure in a shaded part of the room, away from the lit candles and windows which let in the apparent moonlight. Emerging from the darkness was a woman. A short, pale skinned lady with long jet-black hair approached. Her pouty lips curled into a welcoming smile as her deep red eyes stared into mine. I was quickly infatuated with this woman's beauty; I pivoted to face her as she stepped closer and closer, heels clopping on the stone floor before being muffled by the carpet. She wore a long wispy black dress with a corset coloured maroon tightened around her body, producing an ample cleavage which I could not resist looking at before focusing on her face. She extended her hand out to which I gladly bowed and kissed softly. I felt the cold erupt onto my lips once I placed them onto her hand, retracting back to my upright position.

"They are as beautiful as their owner my lady." Drucilla politely curtseyed and grinned at me. If the castle and her attire wasn't clear enough, her movements and overall stature told me she was a very old school woman, even though her age seemed not a few years older than mine.

"I have been waiting for your visit for some time, Rolf was making every preparation possible for your stay. I must say you are more dashing than your photos suggest..." She had begun to move away from me and approached the black throne, sitting on it quickly to turn back to face me. She seemed interested in my reply, intently looking at me with those eyes. She had worn a light dash of makeup around her eyes, black shadows which made the unique colour pop; she also had applied a dark brown matte shade to her lips, an addition to make her already plump lips even more attractive.

"Thank you my lady you're too kind. May I ask if Rolf was your kind butler gentleman who greeted me?" The Duchess chuckled and massaged the hand which I had kissed; raising her eyebrow to me and curling a smirk at me which gave my heart an almost love struck jolt.

"My butler? Sir he is my husband!" She seemed serious, however gave no indication of insult to me.

"An odd age difference I must confess...but love is love, is it not?" She leaned forward, resting one of her hands on her chin. I smiled to her and nodded.

"Of course my lady, apologies. And of course, I am just your humble guest I cannot judge you on your choice of husband."

Just then the door creaked open. Rolf the husband had shuffled into the room, completing his task of delivering my belongings to my room. I had many thoughts on this rather odd couple, but the most striking thought which overcame the others was that of jealously, how a man of his age could be married to a stunning young woman such as the Duchess.

"Husband have you delivered our kind guest's things to his room?"

"Yes my lady."

"Very well. Would you please show him to the room? I must retire until dinner...I think that tonight's feat will be...delicious." She lightly licked her lips and looked at me, smiling seductively as she rose from her throne to exit the room, giving me one last look before leaving me and Rolf alone. Once she exited, I felt warmth enter the room again. Rolf motioned to make me follow him which after a few moments of looking in the direction Drucilla left, I eventually did.

The room Rolf showed me was larger than any bedroom I had ever seen. A large king size pushed up against the wall with intricate patterns laced onto the headboard. Opposite the bed was a desk which housed my bag, sitting patiently for it to be used. I could not help but think how on earth I went from sleeping rough during the war to having a room such as this all to myself! Rolf had mentioned to me that my dinner attire was especially picked out by the Duchess herself, and that it would please her to see me in it. Not wanting to disappoint my rather mysterious hostess, I had begun to change into my dinner attire as fast as I could making sure to look my best for the Duchess.

It was then I heard a rattle at my door.

At first, I had assumed that Rolf was the person on the other side of that door, rushing me along to this feat the Duchess had prepared for me. I was pleasantly surprised that it was the Duchess herself awaiting me on the other side. I smiled and examined her quickly, noticing she had not changed attire, still in the rather fetching dress and corset. Her hands where holding her hips, looking up into my eyes as I greeted her.

"This is a surprise; I was just getting ready for our dinner..." I said to her as she had begun to push the door open. She sauntered inside passing me as she walked. I could smell her perfume which was not there when we had first met but a few hours ago. It smelt good, unlike any perfume that I had smelt before. She turned and faced me, looking around the room before speaking.

"I wanted to check up on you sir...what host would I be if I did not look into my handsome guest?" She scanned me up and down, raising an eyebrow and curling a small smirk on those pouted, kissable lips.

"I appreciate your hospitality my lady."

"Please, you can call me Drucilla. By the end of the night you'll be saying it a lot you know." Suddenly the door behind me slammed shut, causing me to turn and look at the noise. I had begun to feel an ominous feeling deep in my soul. My mind was cast back to the people at the inn, pleading me to never have come here. I had finally started to think I should have listened more. I turned back slowly, to see Drucilla sitting on the edge of the bed. She was looking at me, her hands resting on her lap.

"Would you care to join me?" She asked, her words were like music; the most beautiful tone and smoothness that I felt that I needed to do as she asked. I stepped over toward her and sank myself onto the bed, sitting next to her as I sank into the cloud like mattress. There was a few inches between us and I wanted to close the gap, even though everything in my body was telling me to stay away from this woman.

"You look very strapping in that suit, I must say." She muttered, reaching out to run her fingers across my arm, feeling the fabric of the blazer. She inched closer to me, looking at me with an expression which I only could describe as lust. My heart began to beat quicken, with my cock showing that I enjoyed her closeness.

"Tell me...do you have someone back home?" She asked whilst never breaking eye contact with me.

"I-I do." I replied in a slow tone. At the time I was wondering where she was going with the conversation. My thoughts were occupied in thinking about the terrible feelings I had about this caste, and other thoughts which quickly raced into my head regarding the Duchess.

"I can see why...a handsome war hero. Tell me...what would she do if she saw us together like this?" It was at that moment when Drucilla slithered onto my lap, placing her shapely behind on one leg with her legs snuggled between my legs. She wrapped one arm around my shoulder and leaned her body onto mine, pressing her bust onto me. Looking into my soul with those red eyes she smiled devilishly almost eager to hear what I had to say.

"S-she would be angry my lady."

"Mmmm, would she? Is she a rough sort? One who needs to be tamed?" She had begun to slowly caress my free leg with her other hand, getting dangerously close to my hardening cock. I blushed heavily as the lewd thoughts began to quash the feelings of dread. I could not reply, I was mesmerized with her beauty. She chuckled sexily once she saw me looking at her cleavage, placing her stone cold hand on my chin and pulling my head up to meet her gaze. She lightly licked her makeup coated lips as she leaned in to kiss me. I kissed back passionately, holding one of her legs as she moaned. The sounds of our lips dancing filled the quiet room, heavy breathing beginning to accompany the sounds of kissing and moaning from the both of us. The Duchess re positioned herself, mounting my legs and wrapping both hands over the back of my neck. She had started to thrust her hips back and forth as I lightly held her thin waist.

I could feel her lips smile a small moment before breaking the kiss and looking at me, her hair slightly messy from the passionate meeting we had. I noticed her eyes darting from my eyes to the nape of me neck before slowly dismounting me to sink to the floor between my legs.

Zedda
Zedda
299 Followers
12