One Shot Ep. 01: I Fucked a Vampire!?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would your sweetheart be angry at me for doing this?" She had started to rub the side of her face on my thigh, closing her eyes as she rubbed her face on my now erect cock. She moaned before licking my clothed leg. Looking up she smiled raising her eyebrow like she had done many times since we met.

"You feel big...I chose well it seems..." She quickly rose to her feet, an impressive feat given that she was still wearing high heels. I leaned back on the bed, resting my elbows behind me awaiting what the Duchess would do next. She reached behind her and began to slowly fiddle with her corset. The sound of the ties releasing the tight grip of the corset started to sound, her clothing began to loosen. I watched her with excitement, seeing her dress slowly slip off of her body.

Her dress sank to the floor as Drucilla stepped out of the pile of clothing, slipping off her heels as she stood there in her excellence. Her body was as good naked as it was clothed, her hips wide and legs the right amount of thickness. Her breasts where large and behind equally as impressive. She smiled as she stepped over back between my legs, slowly groping her bust as she looked at the large bulge running down my trousers. I had begun to disrobe my blazer and shirt, revealing my toned, war scarred body. She licked her lips in anticipation as she started to help me unbuckle the belt and to pull down my lower clothing.

My large 9 inch cock sprung out and rested heavily on my stomach, Drucilla moaned and quickly took the thick tool with one hand and started to rub her cold hand up and down my veiny shaft, pouting her lips and examining my cock as she started to jerk me off intimately; peeling my foreskin back and forth with every firm stroke.

"Impressive...very impressive...I've always wanted a...large man to lay with." The duchess leaned her head forward and placed her lips on my head, pushing her head down slowly as she began to suck my cock. Out of the few women I had fucked since the army, The Duchess Drucilla was easily the most passionate. She sucked masterfully, her tongue seeming to wrap around my whole thick length as she took inch after inch of my dick. She slurped and gagged loudly as she started to jerk me off in rhythm with her sucking. Her lipstick had started to smear on my shaft due to her rough blowjob. For a moment she pulled up and opened her mouth wide, throwing her tongue out and pressing my exposed head onto it, jerking it off while she stared into my eyes; the deep red colour seeming to glow as pre-cum seeped out of me onto her wet tongue.

"Ohhh yes..." I moaned, gripping the sheets hard. I was close already. Feeling my large member throb in her hand as well as tasting the ever flowing pre seed from my head she quickly let go of me; allowing it to thump onto my stomach due to the weight of it. She grinned as she massaged her shaved pussy alone with groping and pinching her hard nipples.

"Don't cum yet...I have lots more planned for you tonight." She winked as she continued to pleasure herself. I could feel the denied orgasm begin to fade only mere moments after she disappointingly sucked my cock. I quickly wanted more of her mouth, those plump pouting lips almost begging to have a cock to suck. I stood up from my prone position and held my cock over her face, she looked up at me grinning lustfully. I held my shaft with one hand and used the other to reach behind her head to clutch her silky black hair firmly by the roots. I pushed my cock into her mouth firmly, she moaned and closed her eyes as she let me thrust into her mouth, I grunted and moaned as I heard her lightly gag as the head of my cock prodded the back of her throat. The rougher I thrusted the more she seemed to enjoy it; thrusting her fingers into her pussy roughly.

When the moment came when she could again feel my orgasm approach rapidly, she looked up at me and pushed her head back, overpowering my firm grip on her hair. She gasped for air loudly as saliva began to drip out of the sides of her mouth down onto her boobs. She panted and caught her breath, black tears forming from her eyes. The Duchess rose from her kneeling position and pressed her cold body onto mine, wrapping one leg over my hip. She pressed her lower body firmly onto me to sandwich my long and impressive member between out bodies.

It was at that moment when Drucilla began to lightly lick the nape of my neck, accompanying the tongue lashings with light kisses. She moaned softly as she pushed forward, forcing me to lean back onto the bed. Now on top of me, Drucilla leaned back and threw her head back causing her hair to spread majestically before resting down her back. She began to caress my body, digging her nails into my skin lightly as she moaned.

"I want you inside of me...to make me have your children...can you do this for me?" She asked, acting like I was in control. I knew deep down that throughout our first night together she was the one in control, just allowing me to think that I could do what I wanted to her. I slowly nodded to her which caused her to smile. Wasting no time, she rose up on her knees and moved my cock to meet her pussy lips. Slowly and with care she dropped her body into my cock, forcing her tight lips to spread as my big cock penetrated her. She gasped and let out a loud.

"Ohhhhhh yes!"

Her nails dug deeper into my chest as she begun to bounce up and down on me, taking in more and more of my length; taking some time to rock her hips to get used to my size. Once she had started to go faster, her breasts began to bounce with her; I placed my hands on her ass as she rocked back and forth, moaning and screaming with bliss as she came first. Shivering but never stopping to compose herself. She sank onto me once she felt my pelvis meet her body. She was taking my full length inside of her as she wrapped her hands under my arms, nuzzling my neck. I felt a sharp sting on the nape as I pushed into her once more. I couldn't take too much more and finally succumbed to an intense orgasm. I moaned as I shot stream after stream into Drucilla, filling her up with my thick seed. The sting soon turned into a sharp pain as I kept cumming, my partner was covered by her hair, I could not see or hear how good she felt.

My cum had stopped knocking her up for a few seconds. My cock started to soften back to its flaccid state. Drucilla emerged from my neck and moaned, licking her teeth softly as she looked down at me. On the side of her lip was a small bead of blood. As she dismounted me, she sat on her knees next to me; chuckling as she scooped the blood from her lip and suckled her finger.

"You taste as good as your cock feels..." She looked at me and grinned. There I saw her sharp fangs. Quickly I explored the area where she bit me, feeling two small puncture wounds. I shuffled away from her as my heart sank, I started to grow terrified. She rested her hands on her bare thighs watching me cower away from her.

"What did you do to me witch?" I asked, my voice shaking as I spoke. She moved to lay on her side, holding her head up with her hand.

"I am no witch. You know exactly what I am. Don't you?" She grinned and casually massaged her clit. I stayed quiet; I knew exactly what she was. A Vampire.

"You'll become one before sunrise. There is no use in fleeing." She continued, she kept moving her gaze from me to my large flaccid cock. She was still sexually attracted to me, that was clear.

"S-so ill become your slave?" I asked scared, I had not felt this scared since the first days of my deployment.

"Goodness no." She moved on all fours and skulked over to me.

"You won't be my slave. You'll become my new husband." I could not move; I was paralyzed with fear. Even when I felt her cold touch grasp my cock once more, I could not move.

"Husband? I-I thought you were married already?"

"Shh husband...he would be sad if he heard me in here, even if I sucked the emotions out of him 50 years ago. You'll understand more once you become like me; now...any second now." I suddenly felt a surge of warmth overcome me. A sharp pain erupted throughout my body; but quickly subsided and was replaced with something different. I had felt my cock grow hard once more, my mind went cloudy and could only think of one thing: I needed to fuck my wife.

Without a word I turned and pushed Drucilla on her back, I firmly pressed my lips onto hers again as I pushed my tongue down her throat. She replied by doing the same, wrapping her legs around my waist as she allowed my uncontrollable urges. I broke the kiss and quickly forced my cock into her, she gasped and stared up at me, shocked and pleased with my forcefulness.

"Ahh, yes husband...fuck me more!" She moaned. I pounded her harder and harder, shaking the whole bed as the headboard slammed against the stone walls hard. I grasped her thighs and forced her legs over my shoulders as I took control of her. I couldn't not control my actions, the transformation which was taking affect caused this sex drive to overcome me, Drucilla expected this; but from her reaction she did not expect me to be so rough with her. Once she came again I pulled out and turned her around, wanting to see her ass bounce as I fucked her. She buried her face into one of the red velvet pillows as I went balls deep in her sore pussy, her ass bounced and jiggled every time my pelvis thrust hard onto her body. I shot my seed inside her again and again from this position, her ass soon becoming red with my hand print. My surroundings became blurred as I was focused on satisfying my needs.

Drucilla had enjoyed that first evening with me. After I finally passed out from the bite, she slept next to me. The transformation was complete by morning. Where my old canine teeth once were, large fangs had replaced them. My skin had slowly turned to a pale white and my hair had turned jet black.

She had explained to me that she was looking for a new husband; She was the last pure Vampire on earth, and was desperate to repopulate. Rolf was her first 'victim' but she soon learned that turning him into a thrall made him dry, and unable to give her the means to conceive a child. She had been looking for years for a worthy candidate but the war had seen to all the worthiest of men for her. She was lucky in finding me; and after the first week of becoming one of her kind, I had realised that it was I who was lucky to be chosen by her. This amazing woman, who now holds my first child.

12