One Shot Ep. 02: Anna's Affair

Story Info
Annabelle betrays her marriage for a young stud.
4.6k words
12.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zedda
Zedda
299 Followers

I feel in the mood to write another One Shot Episode. I hope you enjoy this cheating based story! Be sure to leave comments or anon feedback to let me know what you think of this episode as well as my previous publications! I always like to know what readers like about my stuff and what you would prefer me to focus on :) Hope you enjoy.

*

Anna sat on the middle seat of her brown leather sofa, leaning back so her back rested firmly onto the pillows of the luxurious and comfortable furniture. Her living room was a large rectangular shape; walls painted a classy cream colour. The walls were covered with photographs and wall ornaments to decorate the already impressive looking room. In front of her was a glass coffee table, stainless and clean from her house-wide tidy from hours ago. The table sat upon a large grey carpet which spread across most of the dark oak wood flooring of the main room of the house. Anna rolled her toes into the soft fur of the carpet as she looked straight ahead over the large television; through the wide windows which showed the quiet street she lived on. The night was young, the moon shone high in the sky and beamed down bright light onto the world below it. This gave Anna a clear view of the outside (with help from the streetlights which were spotted across the pavement all the way down the street).

The house was quiet as can be, all the 33 year old could hear was the breeze outside which brushed across the leaves of the tree in her front garden. She signed deeply as she took a sip of the wine which she held firmly in her left hand. Her heart was racing, heel of her foot lightly tapping the floor of her house. She was nervous, she knew it from the moment the digital clock on the small round table beside the sofa signaled the arrival of the new hour. 9 PM.

She placed her rose red coloured lips on the rim of the glass and took another gulp of the deep red liquid. Wine calmed her nerves, as well as sent a warm feeling surging down her throat. She moved the glass away from her lips, leaving a light impression of her lipstick on the glass as she rested the base of it on her thigh. In her other hand she was rubbing a small gold ring around her fingers. It was an old ring. Easily 100 years old at least. It was a tarnished, battered ring; clearly surviving day to day life around the finger of a devoted and loving wife, or maybe around the neck of a mourning widower whom had lost their partner. For Anna, the ring she slipped off her finger play with was the symbol of marriage. Passed down from her husbands mother whom had worn the ring for most of her life. She looked down at it. Staring at it intently like it was staring back at her. She moved it to her palm and swallowed quietly. There was a moment silence before she heard a rattle at the door.

Her staring contest with the inanimate object was interrupted. She quickly moved in her seat to place the wine glass on the coffee table; slipping the ring back onto her finger as she rose from her seat. Leaning down quickly she took a pair of red heels from were her feet were and slipped them into the high shoes. The door knocked again which caused her heart to race faster than the initial knock.

"Yes I'm coming!" She called in her thick Italian accent. She quickly walked into the hall of the house, causing the noise of her heels to clop on the wooden floor. The hallway was similar to the living room: the same colour of cream and lined with shelves which held up a number of books of all different sizes and genres. As Anna approached the wooden door at the end of the hall she stopped and turned to the long mirror.

She quickly adjusted her long freshly washed brown hair which gave a strong citrus smell. Leaning forward she examined her makeup to ensure she looked as good as she wanted to for the person who was on the other side of the door. She looked flawless, a light dust of blush and foundation around her cheeks as well as a bright red shade of lipstick applied generously to those plump lips of hers; even the eye shadow which she applied to make her already alluring hazel eyes pop looked amazing. Next for inspection was her red dress. Tightly wrapped around her curvy body she ran her hands down the front then around her wide hips, pulling the bottom of the dress down to try and cover more of her thick thighs. turning to her side she examined her profile and moved her hand up her behind. She smiled at how good it looked on her, how big and attractive it made her ass. How it made her B cup breasts form a cleavage any woman would desire to have. For the first time in a long time, Anna felt sexy.

As she approached the front door she thought to herself that she always knew the dress would come in handy when she saw it a number of months back. How it made her look better than her already stunning body made her look. However at the time she had no idea that the man who she would be wearing it for was not her husband.

The Italian beauty held the doorknob and twisted, opening it a little to spy who was on the other side. She smiled when she saw who it was. A taller man stood on the other side. He was quite handsome, thick dark hair combed nicely to one side. She looked at him up and down. He wore a black dress shirt and jeans, along with a pair of shoes which fit the smart casual outfit. Anna looked up into his eyes and curled a smile to him. From the first time she saw his picture on that online dating app she knew there was something about him which made him incredibly handsome to her. Maybe it was his natural stubble which spread across his jaw and chin, or maybe it was his piercing brown and green shaded eyes which made her heart skip once she looked at them for the first time in person. She opened the door wider and rested one hand on her wide hip, clearly scanning him up and down. She noticed he did the same, clearly both liked what they saw.

"Good evening." The man spoke first, voice smooth and polite. She giggled and brushed her hair back behind her ear.

"Good evening." She replied softly. He smiled, loving her foreign accent which she laced her words with. Anna continued as she offered him to come indoors.

"Please come in. You were right on time as you said you would be..." As he passed her, the smell of her perfume and hair invaded his senses. He blushed as he loved her smell from the moment he stepped past her. As he walked in Anna closed the door behind her, resting the back of her body on the door. She felt her privates tingle lightly. She was uncharacteristically reacting to him. Usually men would on her beck and call if it meant being with her, but with this man it was different; it was clear he was in control, and she loved it.

"Do you like my home?" She asked stepping towards and past him, turning her head to look at him examining the house.

"It's much bigger than my apartment that's for sure." He smiled looked to her.

"Mmm well you can thank my husband for this place. He likes his interior design..." She winked at him and moved to the living room. The youthful man watched her ass bounce as she swayed her hips for him. She sat on the sofa once more and turned toward him, smiling sexily and patting the seat next to her. The man confidently stepped toward her and sat in the place where she told him to. Sneakily Anna slid her hand around the back of the chair over his back. She crossed her legs and pressed them together watching him.

"How much did this pace cost?" He asked her striking up a conversation. She giggled and leaned forward to the coffee table to retrieve her wine glass, making sure to arch her back as much as she could to show him what she could do for him if he played his cards right. Sitting back after making sure he got the message she leaned back and took a sip of the wine.

"Oh, how rude of me...would you like a glass?" She asked pouting her lips at him. He smiled and shook his head.

"I thought the small talk would be minimal Annabelle." He remarked, moving his hand to her bare knee. An instant shiver was sent up her spine, him saying her name made her feel good, and his strong hand resting on her leg, he knew exactly what he wanted and she loved it.

"Please call me Anna...all my close friends call me that." She took another sip and rested her glass on her thigh.

"And I know you're a young 20 year old man...but we have all night. Let me get to know you first honey." She shifted closer to him and moved his hand from her knee back to his, trying to show that she would not let him take full control, not yet anyway.

"Well in that case, Anna...I would love a drink." She smiled at him, rising from her seat and moving past him, letting him get a close view of her ass in the tight red dress. He followed her with his eyes as she moved behind the sofa to a long thin table a few inches shorter than the sofa itself. On the varnished oak wood table shaded a similar colour to the flooring, was a tall bottle of red wine and a pristine glass sitting patiently next to it. Anna heaved the heavy bottle up from the table and bent over whilst pouring a glass out for her male companion; making sure that he could see her natural bust. He indeed fell for her plan and gazed at her chest.

Giggling as she saw him slowly adjust his jeans she bit her lip, remembering their rather intimate conversation the night before regarding certain parts of his body.

"Like something you see mister?" She raised an eyebrow and stopped pouring the spirit into the glass.

"I like lot's of things I'm seeing right now..." He answered reaching forward to take the glass from her. She let him take it as she raised back into an upright position, holding her hips and looked down at him sitting on the sofa.

"I remembered you telling me you liked red. I thought I would wear this old thing for you tonight." She slowly maneuvered back around the sofa and stood opposite him, crossing one hand under her breasts to push her cleavage up while her other hand pressed on her chest with her glass which she retrieved before posing in front of him.

"It looks amazing on you...is there anything else you're wearing that's red?" he rose from his position and stood close to her, she looked up at him shaking slightly from the excitement.

"You're not a very patient man are you?" She giggled.

"You will find out soon enough." She winked at him and took a sip of her glass, not caring that it was pretty much empty. They stared into each others eyes for a moment, the sexual tension between the older Italian goddess and the handsome young man. She slid the tip of her tongue out from her plump lips to coat a thin layer of moistness across them before darting her eyes to his eyes then to his lips. She leaned forward, raising to the tips of her feet to match his height. He moved his hand to her hip and firmly held her. She moved closer and closer, tantalizingly close before leaning back down to her heels and stepping away from him.

He smiled and chuckled to himself as he placed his drink on the coffee table. She turned from him and looked outside the wide window as she did before. She was dizzy from the lust. She wanted to be taken by this man, right this second. She did not care if her husband walked in right now, it had been years since she could let her sexual side flourish. She took a deep breath before feeling the mans presence approach her. She smiled and leaned back into him as he moved his hands to explore her body. Moving his hands up her toned stomach to her breasts. She closed her eyes and let out a moan, feeling his lips press onto the nape of her neck, reaching her right hand up to run her fingers through the 20 year old's hair she began to slowly grind her thick ass on his crotch. She smiled to herself as she lost herself in the moment of intimacy. It was only a few mere moments before she felt the straps of her dress over her shoulders slip down her arms, loosening the tightness around her breasts. The man pulled her dress down and freed her tits, quickly fondling them with both hands.

"Yes..." Anna moaned as she dropped the glass on the floor, not caring about the shattered glass which spread across the floor. She turned her head to meet his as she firmly pressed her rose red lips onto his. Kissing him lustfully she moaned in his mouth, loud lip smacking sounds filled the impressive room as she was getting groped by this stud. She pressed her free hand onto his and forced him to fondle her harder. His scent enveloped her as she felt her ass rubbing against something running down his leg. She smiled as she kissed him, knowing now the pictures he sent were real; and now she was desperate to experience it.

Breaking the kiss Anna turned to face him and placed her hand firmly onto his chest, pushing him back and back until the back of his legs felt the sofa. Pushing him firmly he sat down and watched her. She spun and leaned over, resting her hands on his knees and leaning forward to kiss him again. She pushed his legs wide apart as she slowly sank to her knees, staring up at him she started to unbuckle the belt of his jeans, expertly fiddling with the buckle and pulling the buttons out of their slots. Anna was dripping wet, kicking off her heels she curled her toes as she rubbed her face on his exposed underwear. She giggled and stuck her tongue out, licking the long thick shaft which was covered by a pair of black boxer briefs. The man moaned and helped pull his jeans down to his knees. There she could see its size, a large bulge which ran down his leg was still covered by his underwear, but poking out of the leg of the black fabric was at least 4 hard pulsing inches of cock. She looked at it then at him, mouth practically watering from the anticipation of feeling this inside her.

She rubbed her hands up the thick shaft and up to the waistband of his underwear, staring at him with need in her eyes as she pulled them down. Inch after inch of his 10 inch cock revealed themselves to her. She giggled and bit her lip hard as it sprung out and slapped his chest heavily. Anna took it at the base of the shaft and pulled it up to point it at the ceiling, she felt the thick vein pulse in her hand as she slowly brushed her hand lightly up and down the hung stud. She pulled his foreskin up and down to sheath and unsheathe his impressive pink head.

"Mmm I see you were not lying to me about your size...you're a stud..." She leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on the top of his large ball sack which connected to the base of his shaft, he let out a moan and dug his fingers into the leather seat. She giggled softly and gave his entire 10 inches a long slow and sloppy lick until she reached his exposed head and planted a loud sloppy kiss on it. The smell of cock invaded her nostrils which made her pussy quiver, the musk was strong and she loved it. She opened her eyes wide as she placed the head of his monster cock on her lips before pushing her head down. She tightly sealed her bright red lips on his cock as she bobbed her head up and down her young hookup, jerking him off in rhythm of her bobbing up and down. She started to gag on him as more of his thick cock invaded her mouth. He watched her as she worked him, using everything in her playbook to make sure what he was feeling was better than any other slut he has fucked with this massive horse cock.

Anna's grip around his cock tightened, jerking him off furiously as her ring rubbed on the thick pulsing vein. She pushed her head down as far as she could feeling precum on the back of her throat, She felt a firm grasp on the back of her head as her eyes had begun to water, he was holding her in place as she choked on his shaft. She gagged hard and tried to gasp for air, tears fell from her eyes and down her cheeks, makeup running down her face with the salty tears. She was choking hard on him, and whilst she adored that he was making her do this, she wanted to breathe. She patted his pelvis hard hoping he would get the message. To her luck he quickly loosened his grip on her soft silky hair once he felt her pat his body. She instantly pulled up and gasped for air, makeup streaming down her face as she gasped for deep breaths, She pouted her lips as she looked up at him submissively, seeing her lipstick smeared all the way down his wrist thick shaft. Her pussy quivered as she slowly stood up.

"Fuck me like you fucked my face and I'll take you to the bedroom." The stud jerked himself off slowly, smearing the Italian's spit all over his shaft and balls. She moved her hands to the bottom of her tight dress and pulled it up her body, revealing her curves and red thong. He moaned as she dropped the tight dress down on the floor and wasted no time to spread her legs over his, pulling her thong to one side to reveal her dripping wet pussy. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she was poised to drop onto his shaft.

Anna let out a loud moan as she felt herself get impaled on this studs cock, she gasped and winced with pain as she slowly bounced on him. He pressed his face between her tits as he started to thrust his hips up and down. She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth as she moaned and gasped with pleasure and pain; feeling her walls stretch to fit him. She felt him spank her thick ass which made her moan in a high pitched tone. Speeding up her bounces to try and take more of his perfect cock. Another spank rattled the air as she pressed his face into her tits more. She was certain that he would leave a hand print on her, but all she desired was for him to do it again. She shook hard and shivers overtook her body as she dropped down deep onto him, she let out an orgasmic moan as she threw her head back, cumming all over his dick she submissively panted as she arched her back forward. The orgasm was better than anything anyone had given her in her adult life, she felt good.

Quickly her hung bull started to thrust hard again into her, she gasped more out of surprise as she breathlessly panted.

"Oh my god!"

He continued the relentless domination of her pussy until she could hear him grunt much more frequently than before. She could feel his pulsing shaft begin to throb. With all of Anna's strength she pulled herself off of him and immediately sank to her knees, locking her lips around his shaft once more and started at him, jerking him off with both hands furiously as she waited her prize.

Her mouth quickly filled with his cum as she swallowed him, gulping down thick streams of his thick tasty cum as she watched his handsome face. She loved the taste of cum, and he came thick and hard, streams of his seed leaked out of the sides of her now lipstickless lips and rad down her fingers. She closed her eyes and savored the taste of their cum. A few more ropes the stud shot before she felt his cock soften to around 6 inches in her mouth. She released her lips from him as it dropped between his legs like a tail. She gasped and panted as she rubbed her pussy with one hand, licking the leftovers from her fingers, running her slutty tongue over her wedding ring to make sure there was no cum left to waste. The stud moaned a loud

"Holy shit you're so hot..." to her. She looked up at him and smiled cutely, still trying to catch up on her breath.

"My husband isn't home until tomorrow stud...would you like to come upstairs with me?" She winked at him and rose up from her kneeling position reaching down to grasp his shaft and pull him up. He rose to her as she bit her lip and massaged his flaccid member. She started to walk out of the living room with his cock still in her hand, stepping up the carpeted stairs to the second floor. The young man watched her thick ass sway and bounce as she walked, seeing the large red mark which had formed on one of her juicy cheeks.

As they walked into the bedroom the first thing the stud saw was the large double bed pushed up at the end of the room. Anna turned toward him and let go of his now semi erect cock. She stepped back and sat on the bed, moving to all fours up the mattress before placing her head down onto the pillows and arching her back as far as she could, spreading her legs she spanked her ass hard which sent a ripple across her booty. The stud approached and met her on the bed, assuming the appropriate position to fuck her once more. She laughed sexily as she felt his hands caress her ass and felt his cock head kiss her pussy lips.

Zedda
Zedda
299 Followers
12