One Shot Ep. 02: Anna's Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It slid in much easier the second time around, but the pleasure stayed consistent. Anna buried her face into the pillows of her marital bed as a man 13 years her junior powerfully thrust his big dick into her sore pussy. She moved her body to take him better, rather than letting him use her; feeling her ass smack against his body as he held her back in place. She could already feel another intense orgasm approaching for her. She suddenly felt a sear of pain in the back of her head as she felt her head lave the pillow, she moaned and panted loudly as he pulled her hair back. She looked to her side and smiled, panting yes breathlessly as her eyes came across the bedside table.

On the table sat a golden framed picture of Annabelle and her husband, smiling happily on their wedding day. She stared at the photograph, and how happy she looked. She reached over and slowly pulled the picture down and out of sight. She leaned back and closed her eyes, opening her mouth as she came again. His 10 inches sat balls deep inside her as she gyrated her hips; grinding her bare ass on his pelvis as she let the shivers and pleasure erupt from her. She sighed and let out a guttural moan as she felt a hot stream of cum shoot into her. She moved her hands back to pull his head to the nape of her neck, letting his kiss her as they both moaned as they came together.

They both collapsed onto the bed, panting and sweating. Once a perfect example of beauty and elegance, Anna was now naked, filled with a relative strangers cum. it slowly leaking out of her sore and used pussy while she cuddled up to him. planing soft kissed on his neck and cheek.

"We have all night baby." He moaned as he let her do what she desired.

"Yes we do...let me clean myself up and we can have so much more fun..."

They had little sleep as the night drew on, whether it was Anna riding him until her hips hurt, or sucking him until her lips became numb, they both explored each other, never seeming to get bored of fucking each other. Eventually they fatigue set in however, ending the night with them sleeping in the same bed. The stud awoke early the next morning, before the Italian beauty stirred awake. She finally felt herself waking up naked, sore; with her ass stinging. She rose from the bed and saw him gone. A look of disappointment came across her face. She had plans to give that cock one last kiss goodbye before he left her. Raising from her slumber she walked slowly toward the bathroom, desperately wanting to clean off the smell from the night before. All she could think of was his cock, and how rough he was with her...how sore she was, and how she loved the feeling of being sore from a rough night of hard non-stop fucking...

Her husband returned only a few moments after she cleared up the last pieces of evidence which would lead him to thinking about the unfaithful act. Her husband kissed her on her cheek and hugged her naked body, only covered by a black robe.

"Have a good trip?" She asked wincing when she sat on a chair.

"Yeah, but we have to call off that dinner for tomorrow. Somethings come up and I can't miss this meeting. It'll make the company so much money." Anna only heard that he was gone for tomorrow...her pussy quivered and she bit her lip. Standing up from the sofa she took her phone from her robe pocket. There was a message from her date last night.

"That was amazing Anna x I would love to see you again some time soon. Had to leave because of your husband coming home. Don't want to end this relationship before it's even begun ;)"

Anna's heart raced, she frantically typed out a reply to him.

"Tomorrow? same time?????"

"5 PM. Wear something sexy x"

Her heart skipped a beat, looking behind to see her husband on his phone, she felt the red in her cheeks burn her face.

"Yes Stud <3 <3"

The End.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Susan Seduced by her best friend's husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Girlfriend's Neglected Mother Hot Mom, hot daughter, is anyone complaining?in Erotic Couplings
Gym Milf Affair Fit Mom finds appreciation at gym she's not getting at home.in Mature
Was Once Enough? Wife experiences a big cock with Husband's business partner.in Loving Wives
My Niece's High School Graduation Well-endowed Uncle Jeff takes care of naive young Emma.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories