One-shot: The Checkup

Story Info
A doctor performs a routine exam in the wake of an invasion.
6.1k words
3.7
19k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of erotic fiction intended for mature readers. The views and opinions of characters in the story do not reflect those of the author. The author does not condone the actions described in the story. All characters are over eighteen (including the aliens, and especially during the epilogue).

Warnings: This story contains depictions of medical professionals being corrupted / mind controlled, "plausible" anatomy, non-consensual "surgery" (no blood, gore, or serious pain / torture), corrupted / mind controlled people involved in sexual or unappealing acts (ex. licking something off the floor), misogynistic aliens, and swearing.

Note: For some reason, the idea of a weird alien culture being imposed on humans has always appealed to me. Abduction stories never focus on that aspect enough, and I like dark twists -- what if the aliens knew how something like that would affect us, and chose to do it anyway? With that in mind, here's an odd short story that blends a bunch of rough ideas. Comments and feedback are always welcome.

*****

Cathy grabbed a copy of reader's digest from the side table and sat down. The waiting room was pretty busy. It was comforting to see things happening normally - at least, normal compared to before the invasion. A few days ago, the Ulqrux had just appeared and inserted themselves into positions of power. Politicians, generals, lawyers, doctors. Apparently their technology was too advanced for anybody to do anything about it, and by the time slow human bureaucracy could have formulated a response, the old decision makers were gone. They found themselves reassigned, performing menial tasks and assisting their new Ulqrux overlords. The receptionists and nurses had been allowed to keep their jobs, and they bustled to and fro, escorting patients and pushing carts with medical supplies. Cathy's old physician, Dr. Clarke, was nowhere to be seen. Hopefully she was doing okay. Actually, any familiar face would be a welcome sight. For whatever reason, the notice Cathy had received stated that Brian wasn't allowed to come with her. It was concerning, and she wished he was here to comfort her. Brian could be distant sometimes, too focused on his work, but that was okay. The sex was okay too, and they had even started trying for a child. The crackle of an overhead intercom interrupted her nervous thoughts.

"Mrs. Williams, Dr. Gogvix will see you now."

One of the nurses guided her down the hall. Some of the rooms had been re-labelled and strange Ulqrux technology littered the hallway. Cathy couldn't guess what any of it did, and it didn't help her nerves. Thick cables had been installed, running from the ceiling into a "Teleportation Room". The whole thing had an uncanny feel.

"Right in here, please. Dr. Gogvix will be with you shortly."

The nurse ushered her into the examination room, then shut the door. Cathy gave it a furtive glance and wrung her hands. Before the internet was shut down and the global media was replaced on the second day of the invasion, some human news channels had managed to run a story. There was no question about it. The world was controlled by aliens now. Most people were keeping their heads down and hoping that the remains of the government would figure something out.

Five minutes later, the door clicked open, and a hulking blue figure stepped into the room, draped in a loose-fitting white lab coat and carrying a clipboard. Gogvix was about two feet taller than Cathy, with vivid amber eyes and pointed ears. He had very little hair, just the faintest outline of eyebrows, and an oily sheen to his skin. Even with the baggy lab coat, Cathy could tell that his body was rippling with muscle. The new alien-approved TV stations had claimed that Ulqrux were ten times as skilled as their human predecessors, but it was hard to shake the image of a monster playing dress-up.

"ALRIGHT. IDENTIFICATION, PLEASE?"

The doctor's bassy voice filled the room. He produced a little scanner from his pocket and held it out expectantly. Cathy rifled through her purse for a few seconds and pulled out her drivers' license, running it in front of the scanner. It beeped and whirred for a few seconds. Gogvix tucked it back into his lab coat and whipped out a pen that had been tucked behind his ear.

"CATHERINE WILSON, CORRECT?"

"Y-yes," Cathy squeaked out.

"MRS. WILSON, PLEASE DON'T FEEL FRIGHTENED. I HAVE BEEN EXTENSIVELY TRAINED IN THE CARE OF HUMANS. WILL YOU BE ABLE TO ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS FOR ME?"

Cathy let out her breath. Just some questions. She wasn't going to be turned inside out, or anally probed, or whatever. She'd be home with Brian in no time, safe and sound.

*****

The questions went on for a while. They were mostly aimed at Cathy's medical history, habits, and lifestyle - any chronic illnesses (none), her diet (lots of veggies), fitness regimen (2-3 days a week at the gym). Her nerves hadn't relaxed just yet, but it all seemed standard enough, aside from Gogvix's monstrous appearance. For each answer, he would scribble something down on the clipboard. Sometimes he would let out a little laugh, or raise his thin eyebrow. At times he seemed lost in thought. During one of these periods, Cathy's eyes wandered down the lab coat. Did Ulqrux have genitalia? Inevitably, someone would try to find out. They probably had already.

"SEX LIFE?"

The blunt question pulled Cathy out of her stupor. Gogvix stared at her expectantly with his big amber eyes.

"Uh, do you really.. need to know about that?"

"I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE COMPLETE INFORMATION."

"Well, um, we're fairly active. We started trying for a child in February."

"I SEE," Gogvix nodded. "WHAT WOULD YOU RATE YOUR LIBIDO OUT OF TEN?"

Cathy thought for a second.

"Maybe a five or six?"

"AND HOW MANY PARTNERS?"

"Uh.. just one partner. I'm married."

"AH, YES. I UNDERSTAND," Gogvix said. Cathy's emotions were beginning to switch from nervousness to repulsion. The weird sex questions were bad enough, and the longer she spent looking at him, the more he looked like a big, oily ogre. In a vacuum, the doctor's features weren't.. unattractive, but somehow it felt like he just wasn't built to appeal to human beauty standards.

"WHAT WOULD YOU RATE HIM?"

"About the same as me. A five or a six. We're a good match for each other."

Gogvix made some final notes on his clipboard and slid it into a recess on the wall. A screen hummed to life above the slot, displaying a picture of Cathy and her ID number. It seemed to be scanning his notes and using them to fill in her information. The text was all displayed in some kind of written Ulqrux language.

"THAT SHOULD BE SUFFICIENT."

Cathy almost sighed with relief. She really had been worrying for nothing. She slung her purse over her shoulder and got to her feet, only to see Gogvix gesturing to a chair in the corner.

"PLEASE SIT DOWN HERE FOR THE PHYSICAL EXAM."

Damn. The nervousness was back.

"Uh... fine, okay."

Cathy sighed. Just get this over with. Everything had been fine so far. She slung her purse back onto the chair and took a seat where Gogvix was gesturing. The old exam table had been replaced with an alien design that looked more like a futuristic dentist's chair. Dated blood pressure cuffs and medical doodads that used to hang next to it had been removed, and in their place was a rack of weird Ulqrux medical tools. Some of it looked vaguely familiar. Cathy hoped he wouldn't use any of them.

"ARE YOU COMFORTABLE?"

Cathy had to admit, the chair was way more comfortable than it looked. What wasn't comfortable was Gogvix standing next to it, looking down at her like a piece of meat.

"Yes, I'm fine."

Gogvix touched something on the chair, and its surface began to glow with a faint green light.

"I'LL BE RIGHT BACK," the doctor remarked, turning to exit the room.

A faint hum emanated from the chair. The light tickled a bit where it was touching Cathy's body, but it actually felt rather pleasant - like laying on a big plasma ball. She tried to turn her head and take a closer look at the alien tools on the wall, but something was wrong. It wouldn't move. She tried to lift her arm, and it was stuck to the chair too.

*****

The door swung open again. Internally, Cathy was panicking. Her body was firmly stuck to the chair. When she tried to scream, her voice wouldn't obey her. The fucking gross alien "doctor" had stuck her into the chair and frozen her like a statue.

"Doctor! Is this really necessary?"

Gillian Clarke followed Gogvix into the room. Dr. Clarke was - used to be - Cathy and Brian's physician. She had been at the clinic for a long time, maybe 10 years. She was always kind and thoughtful, the type of person who becomes a respected pillar of the community. Brian had poked fun at her in private once, calling her a milf. It had grossed Cathy out, but she had to admit, Gillian did have a motherly aura. If this alien monster was going to hurt Cathy, Dr. Clarke would protect her.

"OF COURSE," Gogvix barked. He crossed the room to grab something from the rack of tools.

Dr. Clarke grimaced as she stepped inside, taking in the scene. Her eyes were tired, and the expression on her face was pained. There were weird stains on her white coat. She gave Cathy a furtive smile, but it wasn't reassuring. The process of having her authority stripped by aliens was clearly taking a toll, and the name tag on her coat now displayed 'G. Clarke - Head Assistant to Dr. Gogvix'.

"I can't do this anymore! It's insane! Have you even thought about the side effects of these procedures?"

"I AM THE EXPERT. YOUR MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE IS WORTHLESS NOW."

"Please, I'm telling you, Mrs. Wilson is perfectly healthy! You can't just-"

Suddenly, Gogvix spun around and grabbed Dr. Clarke by the shoulders.

"No! STOP! Don't do this again, I won't-"

A slim bluish-purple tentacle shot out from under Gogvix's coat, wrapped around Dr. Clarke's neck, and firmly nestled itself in her ear. Her head jerked back and forth as the tentacle positioned itself, then stopped moving altogether. She looked dumbfounded, and her eyelids hung half-open.

"APOLOGIES, MRS. WILSON. MY ASSISTANT IS STILL BEING RE-TRAINED."

Cathy could only watch in horror as the tentacle sticking out of Dr. Clarke's ear started to take on a faint blue glow. Her eyelids fluttered slightly, then the glow stopped. Again, the tentacle started to glow, then stopped. With each pulse, Dr. Clarke's eyelids would move, or her fingers would twitch. It kept happening, faster and faster, until Cathy couldn't tell the difference between individual pulses anymore. Dr. Clarke started shaking all over, and a bead of drool fell out of her mouth and landed on her shirt. Finally, after what seemed like minutes, the pulsing slowed down and the tentacle drew itself out of her ear, slipping back underneath Gogvix's coat.

*****

Ahhhh. Finally, a chance for relief. Gogvix's breeding sacs were filled to the brim with thick, hot seed. The process of human appeasement outlined by the Galactic Confederation was such a pain. Earth was chosen as a vassal planet due to its similarities, but at every turn, there was something unexpected, and the humans were so unpredictable. Their cultures and morals were so petty. So backwards. Nothing like the glorious Ulqrux homeworld. There, the nature of things was well-defined. Luckily, the Ulqrux leaders had found several loopholes in the Confederation's document. It would take some work, but soon the humans would properly serve their new masters. Eventually, he would have to do something about his assistant. For now, temporary measures would be enough.

*****

Gogvix's sweaty blue cock protruded out from his massive frame. Cathy had never seen one so big. It must have been a foot long, and as thick as a soda can. The tip was a bulbous purple bell, and there were rings of raised bumps and protrusions running down its length. Dr. Clarke dropped to her knees and blinked, stunned from whatever Gogvix had done to her. Cathy wanted to shout at her, tell her to run away.

"I MUST RELIEVE MYSELF."

Despite Cathy's internal pleading, Dr. Clarke didn't get up and run. She didn't even say anything. Instead, she leaned forward and attacked the thick alien cock, licking and sucking on the head like her life depended on it. Loud slurping noises filled the exam room. She ran her hands up and down the shaft, playing with its textured surface and fondling the huge balls. Cathy tried not to watch, but she could only move her eyes so far.

"WIDER."

Dr. Clarke opened her mouth as wide as she could, trying to fit the huge tip inside. But it was useless. Gogvix's member was just too big. The alien rolled his eyes and placed a massive hand behind her head, forcing her mature lips tightly against the tip of his cock. She continued working the shaft with her hands, and Gogvix closed his eyes with release.

"Mm-MMPH!"

Cathy actually SAW his member contracting as it shot a torrent of thick alien cum into Gillian. Her cheeks bulged as it flooded her mouth and forced its way down her esophagus. As her eyes rolled back, A few goopy strings escaped the seal, shooting down onto her coat.

"CLEAN YOURSELF UP," Gogvix instructed, yanking her off of his cock. Dr. Clarke gagged and coughed from the assault, covering her mouth as she choked down the cum. Then, with surprising obedience, she eagerly wiped up anything she could find on her coat and brought it to her mouth, sucking it from her fingers.

"GOOD JOB, ASSISTANT. HOW DO YOU FEEL?"

"I'm okay," Dr. Clarke squeaked out. She turned away from Gogvix to let out a huge belch. There must have been at least two cups of cum settling in her stomach. Somehow, even after the perverse display Cathy had witnessed, her eyes still had a glassy look to them.

"GOOD," the doctor replied, trying to tuck his cock back into his pants. His balls seemed smaller than before, but it still took him a minute to get the whole thing neatly back inside. Cathy felt nauseous.

"ONCE YOUR ULQRUX STOMACH IS INSTALLED, I WILL PROVIDE ALL THE SUSTENANCE YOU REQUIRE."

"My.. uh.. Ulqrux stomach?" Gillian looked confused.

"MUCH MORE EFFICIENT. HUMAN FOOD WILL NO LONGER BE NECESSARY. QUITE EASY TO PERFORM, VERY SIMILAR TO THE PROCEDURE TODAY. YOU WILL LEARN IN DUE TIME."

Dr. Clarke gave him a glassy-eyed nod. Gogvix reached into his pocket, picking out a remote. A screen on the wall changed to display a top-down graphic of Cathy's body with several areas highlighted. Internally, Cathy shouted at the top of her lungs for Dr. Clarke to wake up. For somebody to do something. ANYTHING. Gogvix turned back to Cathy's chair, looming over her again.

"THANK YOU FOR WAITING, MRS. WILSON. I HAVE MADE A DIAGNOSIS. DESPITE BREEDING WITH YOUR HUSBAND FOR SOME TIME NOW, YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL."

Dr. Clarke softly nodded along with the monster, paying close attention to his words. There were new stains running down her clothes from Gogvix's cum, and her makeup was still running.

"YOU ARE VERY SICK. DON'T WORRY. I WILL HELP YOU."

The graphic on the wall shifted, showing a rough approximation of Cathy's pelvic area.

"THERE ARE THREE ISSUES TO CONSIDER. FIRST, THE MALE HUMAN'S PENIS IS FAR TOO SMALL TO PROPERLY REPRODUCE. IF AN ULQRUX MALE CANNOT PIERCE THE FEMALE CERVIX, IT IS CONSIDERED AN ILLNESS. DO YOU UNDERSTAND, ASSISTANT?"

Dr. Clarke nodded attentively.

"SECOND, THE FEMALE HUMAN DISTINCTLY LACKS BREEDING INSTINCTS. A PROPER BREEDING SOW PHYSICALLY CRAVES FOR MOTHERHOOD DURING PERIODS OF HEAT. THESE WEAKLING HUMAN OVARIES HAVE LOCKED YOUR BODY INTO A USELESS MENSTRUAL CYCLE."

Gogvix pointed to Cathy's wedding ring.

"THIRD, THIS SILLY HUMAN MARRIAGE PRACTICE IS FRIVOLOUS. A WOMAN MUST BE UNINHIBITED AND BREED AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. IT IS THE ULQRUX WAY - THE RIGHT WAY," Gogvix continued, taking something big off of the instrument rack. "WE WILL CORRECT THESE ISSUES SWIFTLY. ASSISTANT, PREP THE PATIENT'S PELVIC AREA."

Dr. Clarke smiled at Cathy. Somehow, despite the vacant look in her eyes and the torture she had just endured, her bedside manner remained. She gingerly tugged down Cathy's pants and raised her shirt, exposing Cathy's lower belly. Then she patted Cathy's hand.

"Don't worry about a thing, dear. Dr. Gogvix is an expert."

Cathy had been so naive. The aliens hadn't killed everybody yet, she had told herself. Better to go with the flow, she had told herself. Now she was trapped, about to be experimented on. Gogvix gestured for Dr. Clarke to come look at what he had prepared, explaining the settings for various devices at breakneck speed. He slipped into the guttural Ulqrux language multiple times, and Gillian looked just as confused as Cathy felt. He pushed a tool into her hand and poked at Cathy's belly with his fat, oily fingers.

"FIRST, ENLARGE THE CERVIX. THIS MAKES THE INITIAL ADJUSTMENT EASIER."

Enlarge the.. what? What the fuck was he doing? The tool looked like a gun with a little glass cup on one side. Dr. Clarke pushed it into the skin a few inches below Cathy's bellybutton.

"Little pinch," she warned. Cathy braced herself for the worst.

*Bzzzzt!*

There was a high-pitched hissing noise. Purple sparks shot from the cup and danced across Cathy's skin. Deep in her core, there was a little tickling sensation, then a tug.

"WELL DONE. THE PATIENT'S CERVIX IS NOW ABOUT FOUR CENTIMETRES WIDE. READY TO ACCEPT A LONG, THICK COCK FOR BREEDING."

Oh, god! This fucking monster had weird alien stuff that let him play around with her guts. Luckily, it didn't hurt, but that was the least of Cathy's worries. He.. made her cervix bigger? What the fuck were the consequences of something like this? Without slowing down, Gogvix took the instrument from Dr. Clarke and handed her another one. This one had a similar glass cup, but it was much larger, with handles attached to it. A thick cable ran from the base of the cup and out past Cathy's field of view. Her memory shot back to the cables in the hallway, and the door marked "Teleporter Room".

"NEXT, WE WILL REPLACE THE DEFECTIVE HUMAN WOMB WITH A SUITABLE ULQRUX DONOR."

Cathy stared at Dr. Clarke, pleading with her eyes. The glassiness seemed like it had faded slightly.

"Um.. I'm not questioning you, doctor, but isn't that a bit, ah.. extreme?" Even in her stupor, Dr. Clarke recognized that something was wrong. She looked to Gogvix, unsure of what to do.

"ASSISTANT, DO NOT QUESTION MY DECISIONS. A WILLING DONOR HAS ALREADY BEEN CONTACTED. THE DONOR WOMB IS SLIGHTLY LARGER, YES, BUT THIS IS NOT AN ISSUE."

"Of- of course, doctor," she replied sheepishly. The graphic on the wall changed again, showing an oversized, lumpy blue organ superimposed over Cathy's belly.

"What, um.. what's going to happen to the patient's womb?"

"FOR MOST PROCEDURES OF THIS KIND, A CLONED ORGAN WOULD BE USED. HOWEVER, THIS DONOR WISHES TO ATTEMPT TO BREED WITH HUMANS. THEREFORE, THE HUMAN WOMB WILL BE REATTACHED IN PLACE OF THE DONOR'S."

Gogvix reached over and guided the large cup down onto Cathy's belly. Dr. Clarke kept her hands on it, holding it in the correct position. Despite her uneasiness, she gave Cathy another smile. Any remaining hope faded away.

"Just one more little pinch, Mrs. Wilson. We're almost done!"

Gogvix lifted up a little controller, connected to the bowl with another wire. Cathy let out a mental sigh. Dr. Clarke was still out of it. There was nothing she could do. Hopefully Brian would understand. Mentally, she let out a desperate little laugh. Maybe it would spice up their sex life.

"TELEPORTING IN THREE.. TWO.. ONE..."

His fat blue finger slammed down on the button.

*BZZZZZT!*

This time, showers of blue sparks shot out from the cup, bouncing off Cathy and the chair before dissipating. Most of her lower belly started to tickle, but this time there wasn't just a tug. It was a ripping, sucking sensation, like nothing she had ever felt before. Her guts felt.. empty? Somehow it still didn't hurt. Dr. Clarke kept the device in place as Gogvix fiddled with the controls.

12