One-shot: The Checkup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"TELEPORTING IN THREE.. TWO.. ONE..."

*BZZZZZT!*

The sparks crashed over Cathy again. As they sputtered out, Dr. Clarke moved the apparatus away and handed it back to Gogvix. Cathy didn't want to look. She could feel it already - instead of sucking, this one had forced something inside of her. There was a discernible sense of fullness, and the sickening feeling of things in her abdomen shifting around, accompanied by gurgling noises. Somehow, she felt like she needed to pee more than before. As Dr. Clarke and Gogvix finished putting the equipment away, they returned to her side.

"THE PROCEDURE WAS SUCCESSFUL. TAKE A LOOK."

A huge hand gripped Cathy's head, forcing it to tilt downwards. Somewhere in her mind, she realized that he must have turned off the chair, but she was too shocked by everything that had happened to react.

*****

Cathy thought she was in good shape for her age. At 32, she had kept her body toned, and her friends complimented her slim figure. But now, her flat stomach only served to accentuate the horrific effects of the doctor's work. Slightly larger was an understatement. The Ulqrux womb sat firmly within her, pressing out of her taut belly. You could clearly make out the oversized uterus, and on each side the lumpy ovaries stuck out like golf balls.

"Th.. this is.. insane..."

Cathy's hand shook as she lifted it from the table, and she ran her fingers down her abdomen, gently exploring the protrusions. They were oddly sensitive. If they weren't so defined, she would have looked three months pregnant. Gogvix lifted his hand from her head.

"THE DONOR HAS JUST ENTERED A HEAT CYCLE. YOUR BODY WILL QUICKLY ADJUST TO THE NEW HORMONES."

Under her fingers, something strange was starting to happen. Little tingles of pleasure were shooting back and forth in places that weren't supposed to have nerve endings. She could feel her heartbeat pounding, starting to speed up. Yes. Hormones were important if she wanted to have a child with Brian. It would be so nice to be pregnant.

Wait. Pregnant? No. No, no no. What the fuck was happening? Were the alien hormones affecting her already? She needed to scream for help. She needed to get out of here and remove this foreign object. Most of all, she had to warn people. What if he tried to do this to somebody else? Swinging her legs off the chair, she got back on her feet, ready to make a bolt for the door. A strong blue hand clamped down on her shoulder.

"AH, JUST ONE MORE THING, MRS. WILSON. WE MUST ENSURE IT IS WORKING PROPERLY."

Behind Gogvix, Dr. Clarke was frozen, ensnared by his pulsing tentacles again while Cathy hadn't been watching. She opened her mouth to scream.

"AHHHHhhh... Ah- "

But then her voice trailed off. She stood there dumbfounded, her mouth hanging open. Gogvix stared down at her, still holding her tightly by the shoulder.

"Ahhh.. "

Cathy's heart thumped against her chest. The hand on her shoulder was so heavy. It was very big, and very.. masculine. The doctor's lecherous amber gaze swept across her body, taking in her lithe features. He wasn't even trying to hide it, but Cathy didn't mind. She was too entranced looking into his eyes. They weren't just amber - the color was rich, and deep. They were beautiful. Why had she been so dismissive of his features before? He had an amazing physique. Rippling, glistening muscles. In her belly, the Ulqrux womb thrummed with excitement, and her cheeks flushed red.

"HOW ARE YOU FEELING, MRS. WILSON?"

Gogvix dropped his hand from her shoulder to her back, pulling Cathy close to him. With his other hand, he cradled her head and tilted it back.

"ANY STRANGE URGES?" he asked with a smirk, pushing his mouth against Cathy's in an overwhelming kiss. His long alien tongue prodded at her lips, and Cathy gladly opened them, meeting it with her own. The texture was odd. Some areas were smooth and soft, while others were rough and textured. Gogvix twisted it around her mouth, massaging and moving it expertly to alternate the sensations. It was the most satisfying kiss she had ever felt. Brian could never kiss her like this. It was so sensual - the passionate kiss of an experienced inhuman lover.

"Waihh.... "

Gogvix released the kiss.

"Wait, I'm.. married... "

A huge blue hand reached down and plucked Cathy's wedding ring from her finger. Gogvix rolled his eyes.

"FINE. THE DONOR WISHES TO ATTEMPT HUMAN BREEDING. SHE WILL TAKE YOUR PLACE."

"What..? I don't-"

"WE WILL CHANGE THE DOCUMENT. YOUR HUSBAND WILL BE LEGALLY MARRIED TO KUXIEK."

Gogvix reached past Cathy, handing the ring to Dr. Clarke. Cathy was so enraptured, she hadn't even noticed her watching.

"TELEPORT THIS TO HUMAN RELATIONS WITH INSTRUCTIONS."

"Of course, doctor."

Dr. Clarke nodded with a glassy stare, taking the ring with her as she left the room.

"KUXIEK IS ENAMORED WITH HUMANS. SHE WILL BE QUITE PLEASED TO UPHOLD YOUR DUTIES. NOW, WHERE WERE WE?"

The idea of another woman taking her 'duties' sounded awful, but it made Cathy's heart beat even harder. Then it would be okay, right? Her modified belly felt warm, seemingly from the doctor's mere presence. Soft waves of pleasure were slowly becoming more specific, concentrating and crashing on her erogenous zones, especially around her vulva and clit. Something new was building, too. The pleasure was mixing and changing, becoming far more dangerous. Not just arousal, but an aching need to yield.

"Will.. will Brian really be okay?"

Gogvix gripped the hem of Cathy's shirt and lifted it up over her head. He tossed it onto one of the chairs.

"DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT. WE MUST COMPLETE THE EXAMINATION."

The ache in her belly continued to grow. The Ulqrux ovaries throbbed under her skin, pumping out hormones that were twisting her insides. She wanted to be pregnant. She wanted to submit to him. If he wasn't pleased with her, he might not reward her with his seed. His creamy, virile seed. She unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor.

"Ah!"

Unconsciously, the muscles in her abdomen started tensing and squeezing together. Looking for something.

"Doctor, it's cramping.. I think.. haah.. something's wrong... "

Gogvix guided her into another deep kiss as he reached down to massage her breasts. Cathy moaned as he kneaded the sensitive flesh, pulling and twisting at her hard nipples. With each tease, the aching cramps became fiercer. She slipped her hand down the front of his pants, grasping at the head and exploring the knobbly ridges of his cock. Her hand wouldn't even reach all the way around. It was an impossible task, but all she could think about was how it would feel rubbing against her walls. Crashing through her cervix. Impregnating her with thick Ulqrux seed. Gogvix broke from the kiss with a smirk, probing the distended womb with his fingers.

"THIS IS COMPLETELY NORMAL."

"This is.. haah.. normal?"

"YOUR BREEDING INSTINCTS ARE FUNCTIONING PROPERLY."

Gogvix unzipped his trousers, letting his abundant meat flop against Cathy. She hadn't noticed it before, but from this close, a salty, earthy musk filled her nose. It smelled amazing. She eagerly coveted her prize, tasting the head and sucking in deep breaths of the scent as she worked down its length. When she reached the end of the shaft, she pressed her nose tightly against Gogvix's balls, inhaling deeply.

"BEG FOR MY COCK."

Any trace of the timid housewife was gone, replaced by animalistic urges and carnal desire. Cathy tore off her pants and soaked underwear. There were already long, sticky trails of arousal running down her thighs. She dropped her head between her legs and thrust her ass up for him, putting her most intimate places on full display. Every fiber of her being was screaming for this.

"Please, doctor! Breed me!"

Her fingers slipped into the slick canal with ease, spreading the engorged lips open.

"Fuck my tight human cunt! Break me with your big cock!"

He stepped forward, wrapping his powerful hands around her thighs to adjust the position of her needy, gaping pussy. As he moved her around, he prodded the huge, purple head against her entrance, lining up his assault. Cathy mewled, bucking uncontrollably against the intruder. Gogvix swung his hips back. With one swift motion, he pulled Cathy backwards, slamming his monstrous cock into the former housewife's snug vagina.

*****

It was a tight fit. Mrs. Wilson's face was contorted into a... what did the humans call it? Ahegao? Clearly, his theory was correct - this 'husband' she was so worried about had never been able to pleasure her properly. Luckily, the breeding hormones were much more effective than he had predicted. Her pelvic muscles were reacting strongly, squeezing and rippling to draw him inside, just like a proper Ulqrux woman in heat. As her body shook with orgasm, a shower of squirt erupted from her pussy. It was an appealing side effect. Her unprepared lower body was compressing to pleasure him, exerting pressure on her bladder - even the most frigid human would gush like a fountain. Gogvix made a mental note to have his assistant clean up the puddle later. Satisfied with her performance, he pushed deeper inside.

*****

Cathy was deep in a swirling vortex of hedonism. She felt surprisingly calm. It was like standing in the eye of a storm. The moment Gogvix's cock pierced her, the cramping in her stomach had melted away, replaced by syrupy, flowing PLEASURE. The most intense pleasure she had ever felt in her life. No human could have given her these feelings. Brian rarely even brought her to orgasm. Now, every movement, every touch made her body cry out. If Gogvix wasn't steadying her, she would have collapsed into the pool of juices on the floor.

"VERY GOOD. YOU WILL MAKE A FINE LOVER. ASSISTANT, PLEASE OBSERVE THE TEST."

The bumpy, textured rings on his cock tugged against her clamping walls, scraping at Cathy's neglected g-spot as he drew back slightly. Then he lifted her body into the air, holding her up to spread her legs away from him. Dr. Clarke, back from the errand, got into position and pressed her matronly face into her former patient's stuffed cunt, lapping and sucking at the glistening folds. With another mighty thrust, Gogvix's length burst through the enlarged cervix, filling Cathy to the hilt.

"GAHHHH!!!! Uuuurg.. AHHHH!!"

Between gasping breaths, unrecognizable moans and screams came out of Cathy's mouth as the doctor rutted in and out of her, thumping against the alien womb, bulging the already-stretched skin. Torrents of liquid gushed from her pussy, running down Dr. Clarke's face and drenching her clothes.

"UghhHHHH! FUCK! Make me PREGNANT! GIVE ME YOUR-"

With a final plunge, Gogvix let out a deep groan. Ulqrux seed poured from his balls, sloshing inside the human. For the first time since they had been forced into Cathy, Kuxiek's ovaries seemed to sigh with relief. Their work was done for now, and the intense feelings began to dissipate.

"ASSISTANT, QUICK. A CONTAINER."

There was a squelching sound as Gogvix pulled out of Cathy. She kept her eyes closed, letting her head loll back. Her body was exhausted.

"A PROPER ULQRUX WOMAN DOES NOT WASTE."

Something pressed against her lips. Cathy gladly accepted, slurping down the salty, musky liquid that had dripped out of her. She would have to get sex toys. One of those dragon things. Anything that could stretch her out properly. Next time, she didn't want the texture to leave her feeling so raw.

"Thank you, doctor. You've done so much for me."

Gogvix smirked again.

"OF COURSE. I AM A DOCTOR, AFTER ALL."

At his feet, Dr. Clarke was on the floor, licking up the puddle of squirt.

*****

"One.. two.. three.. aaaaand, we're rolling!"

Robotic sensors began to zoom around the stage, capturing the scene in hundreds of different formats. It was a standard setup for Galactic Confederation broadcasting - with over 5000 registered species, the more senses you could market to, the better.

"And we're back with KRUMPHOR!"

Krumphor walked back onstage triumphantly, waving a gelatinous tentacle at the excited crowd. The success of this broadcast had transformed their waning career, making them one of the hottest celebrities in the Confederation.

"Before the commercial break, we saw a Bimean whose antics got them into a HEAP of trouble!"

The audience let out a collective chuckle at the obvious pun.

"Now, we've teleported in two soon-to-be-mothers from the distant vassal planet of Earth! A porn star and a human wannabe! Drama is sure to ensue in this mixed-up tale we've chosen to call 'I Want My Womb Back!'"

The sensors whizzed around, showing off the two women. Krumphor looked over their notes, making sure that everything was in order.

"So, ladies, let me get this straight. You swapped reproductive systems with each other, and now there's some jealousy?"

"Not the whole system," Kuxiek replied. "I donated my uterus and ovaries."

Unlike the muscular males of their species, female Ulqrux generally have what humans would call a 'bbw' body type. Kuxiek was no different, and her round face was framed by short purple hair.

"Okay, just the uterus and ovaries," Krumphor continued. "This was pretty soon after the Ulqrux claimed Earth for the Confederation. It's a popular modification for humans now, but at the time, how did the swap come about?"

"Well, during a checkup, the doctor determined that it was medically necessary." This time it was Cathy who replied.

"Normally the procedure is performed with cloned organs, but since there was a willing donor, we ended up swapping instead."

Cathy's body had changed considerably in the few months since the checkup. Despite keeping up her fitness routine, she had gained about fifteen pounds. Gorging on Ulqrux cum would do that to you. And that wasn't including the weight of her swollen, pregnant belly.

"Right. at the time, you both wanted it. So, what happened?"

"I thought being married like a human would be fun, but I'm so bored! And this womb sucks!" Kuxiek gestured to her abdomen. "Even after my mate got his tiny human penis enlarged, the sex was never good."

"And this mate previously belonged to you, Cathy, is that correct?"

"Yes, that's correct." she chuckled. Bad sex seemed to be a universal constant for Brian.

"But humans are traditionally monogamous, correct? It doesn't bother you that Kuxiek is breeding with your mate?" Krumphor pried at the guests.

"IF you can even call it breeding," Kuxiek quipped, referencing a popular meme in the Confederation. The crowd burst out laughing.

"Not at all," Cathy said, unfazed. "I don't miss anything about my old life. I feel empowered, and popular. My videos get plenty of views, and now that my little human cunt is used to Ulqrux cock, I'm looking forward to every heat cycle."

The crowd whooped and whistled. Inter-species was one of the most popular categories on Graxgelhub, especially when it was with primitive or new species. Cathy's escapades had made her very popular.

"Sounds like they want a peek," Krumphor prodded. Sex was good for ratings.

Cathy got to her feet with some difficulty. Her belly weighed about twenty pounds. In front of the live audience, she dropped her human jeans and bent over, wiggling her ass and gaping her pussy. A few months of hormone-fueled, violent sex had changed it from a cute innie to a dripping, flopping outie. The crowd went wild, and the sensors flitted around, recording the whole thing. Kuxiek threw her hands up in frustration and walked offstage.

"Well, there you have it, folks! Appreciate what you gestated with, that's what we always say! Anyway, make sure you tune in next time for more unbelievable drama! It's THE KRUMPHOR SHOW!"

12