One Simple knock Pt. 01

Story Info
A second chance brought them closer together.
2.5k words
4.39
6.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SGnena
SGnena
5 Followers

It was an early Saturday morning and I just finished my weekend routine. A simple oatmeal for breakfast, jazz music in the background and a light read of the Night Shift novel. There was a light knock at the front door of my apartment. On the way to the front of the house from the den, there was another knock.

"I'm coming" as I opened the door.

"Good morning, my name is Yvette, this is Shirley and we are here to preach the good news." Yvette had a pamphlet and Bible in her hands but she didn't look up during her greeting. "Have you heard...wait, I'm sorry, I think I may know you from somewhere" Yvette had finally looked up at me and noticed I had a shocked expression.

"Yes, we went to the same congregation when I was a little girl. We preached together, attended the same Bible studies and our parents were really close." I spoke confidently.

Although, I couldn't help myself from blushing and hoped she hadn't noticed. Yvette was always a very beautiful woman. She was a couple years older than me which would make her 28 now. She stood tall at 5"4, had beautiful long brunette hair, hazel eyes and Olive colored skin. She was currently wearing a lacy blouse that was buttoned up enough just to see the crease of her cleavage and a tight skirt that stopped at her knees. She had beautiful long, silky legs.

"Yes! Of course! I'm really surprised that we haven't run into each other. I've recently moved to this area and joined the nearby congregation." Yvette paused briefly. "Before I continue this conversation, are you still a Jehovah's witness? I'm just curious since I haven't seen you in any meetings."

Shirley's phone was vibrating in her purse. She excused herself and walked back to the sidewalk.

"I'm not actually. I also have no desire to go back. I'm sure you're aware that we shouldn't be speaking. Thanks for stopping by" I began to close the door when Yvette held a hand up against it.

"I'm well aware of that but I'd really enjoy it if we just grabbed a cup of coffee sometime and just catch up. It truly has been a long time. Here is my number if you are up for it, you can text or call me at anytime.For now we must continue preaching. I hope you have a great day...Demi" Yvette wrote down her number on a ripped piece of paper that had a bible text behind it. She smirked as she passed the piece of paper and said my name.

"You too" is all I could get out. She remembered my name and her saying it aloud brought back so many memories. I couldn't believe she would want to grab coffee even though I was no longer in the religion.

The entire day had passed and I still didn't have the courage to text or call her. What would we even talk about? The last time we saw each other Yvette's family was relocating to the Bahamas. The day she left she had given me a memory box with an ankle bracelet made out of seashells that had sharp edges and cut me whenever I wore it. She also left a letter declaring her love for me but she was too scared to do anything about it. The end of the letter said "wear the bracelet whenever you miss me. It physically hurts but at least you'll know how my heart feels each day I'm away from you.

I went to my room and pulled the memory box out my closet. Remembering all the times I wore that bracelet and the pain it had given me felt heavenly. Every relationship I've ever had, I would wear the bracelet at least a couple of times so I would never forget her.

I typed Yvette's number on my phone and began to text...

"Hey, this is Sellina. There's a nice coffee shop on highland square. I usually have my morning coffee there on Sunday's. We can meet there tomorrow morning, if you'd like?" My thumb was shaking as I pressed send.

A few minutes went by when my phone vibrated.

"See you there! ;)"

Butterflies were attacking my stomach at this point. My curiosity grew even more. Yvette had to know the consequences if she was caught speaking with me since I was no longer in the religion. No one else from my past considered me as an exception to break the rules. No one else has ever reached out to me in the last few years.

The following morning I got dressed as normal almost forgetting I wouldn't be alone for coffee. I had my long curly hair loose, a tight V cut shirt that showed a decent amount of cleavage of my D sized breast, tight sweatpants on that showed the imprint of my vagina.

Yvette was already seated outside of the coffee shop when I arrived. Her eyes quickly examined me from head to toe and then back up to my cleavage. She kept her eyes locked on my breast as they bounced with each step until I sat across from her. People usually had this reaction when I showed off my boobs but I never expected her to be one of those people.

"Good morning! You look lovely." Yvette leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Morning, oh, thank you but I'm not wearing anything fancy. You on the other hand look beautiful." Yvette was wearing a low cut tight black dress that was way above her knees. Her hair was half up, half down.

After a lot of basic small talk and a couple of coffees later Yvette finally asked the question.

"So...you're not part of the religion anymore?"

"Nope."

"Did something happen or you just left?"

"Well...something did happen. But it's not a great story."

"Just tell me, I promise not to judge." Yvette placed her hand on top of mine and gently caressed me.

"Alright, after my 18th birthday, I told my parents I wasn't feeling well and wanted to stay home instead of going to bible study. They agreed and left me home alone. I planned this for weeks and I invited the person I was secretly dating at the time to come over. We ended up watching porn and started to have a good time. My girlfriend at the time was straddling me while I had my fingers deep inside her and my mouth on her nipple. Between her loud moans and the women moaning on the tv we didn't hear my mom walk in. Apparently she wasn't feeling well either so she came back home and caught us on the couch. "

I never took my eyes off of Yvette the entire time I was explaining my story. Her hand never left mine but she was starting to bite her bottom lip. That was something I noticed Yvette did a lot, especially when she glanced down and looked at my boobs.

"I felt her tighten around my fingers and she began to violently shake. There was a puddle of wetness that gushed all over my hand and fell onto my lap. As her orgasm subsided my mom yelled at the top of her lungs. She kicked my girlfriend out and then it was a really long night after that. After a few months I was declared not a Jehovah's witness anymore, my parents kicked me out of the house and my girlfriend ended up cheating on me. I finally landed back on my feet and moved out here. It's been 8 years since I left and my family has never tried contacting me. Even though I have tried several times.

"I'm sorry you went through that." She moved her hand away from me which caused me to frown. Usually when I tell this story I skip the details of the sex but I needed to see her reaction. Yvette realized I was frowning and quickly added. "I'm not judging, I promise. It's just 2 coffees and a few cups of water, I really need to use the bathroom. I'll be right back."

"It's alright! My house isn't far from here if you want to head over. The bathroom here isn't that great."

"Hmm, sure! Then we can continue this conversation there. I'll follow you!"

We arrived at my house and after Yvette used the bathroom she gave herself a tour of the downstairs floor. I stood by the kitchen doorway as Yvette explored my house. She entered one room and moved on to the next.

"Whats upstairs?"

"Oh, just my room, a guest room and a bathroom. Would you like me to show you?" As I finished my sentence she was already nodding. We walked up the stairs and the first door on the right was my guest bedroom. This room had a queen size bed, a recliner, desk, dresser and TV.

"This is a really nice guest bedroom. I suppose you made a lot of friends out here if you have the guest room ready to go." She smirked back at me.

"I guess you can say that." Knowing I barely had any guests over because I enjoyed my privacy. "This is the bathroom and then my room is over there." I nodded in the direction towards my room.

"I don't get to see your room?"

"There's nothing really interesting in there but we can take a quick look."

The moment I opened the door Yvette scanned the room. It was almost as if she were looking for something. Then she stopped by the night stand and picked up the bracelet. Her eyes began to water when she looked back at me.

"I can't believe you still have this. All these years I've wondered if you even wore it or if you even read the letter. You never wrote a single letter or email to me and all this time I thought you hated me for how I left, so I just moved on." Yvette was still holding onto the bracelet and sat on the edge of the bed. Tears were streaming down her face. I knelt down over to her and wiped the tears from her cheeks.

"I wore that bracelet so much that it left permanent marks on my ankle. Every time I look at my ankle or whenever I'm questioned on how I got the scars I remember you. I remember the smell of your Burberry perfume and how gentle your lips were."

I grazed my finger over her bottom lip. She let go of the bracelet and both of her hands grabbed onto my arms and she pulled me closer to her. Our lips met and I kissed her gently at first. Her lips parted slightly and our tongues were now swirling and dancing with each other. Then I sucked and bit her bottom lip, she moaned and started to lean back. My hands were roaming her body.

"Mmmm I want you to take me. I want to feel what it's like to be yours. Please don't stop." She whispered in my ear. My pussy now throbbed against my tight sweatpants.

I gently nibbled on her neck and her nipples were hard against mine. I pulled down her dress only to find she was not wearing a bra and her bare perky breasts were begging for my attention. I circled my tongue around one nipple and then the other. I then sucked and nibbled each one. Her moans grew louder after each nibble.

I stood up and pulled her dress off. She was completely naked underneath that dress. Her pussy was clean shaved and the sweet aroma that dripped out of her pussy was on her thigh as well.

I kissed from her flat tummy all the way down to one thigh. I licked up the juices that were smeared on her inner thighs.

I kissed the top of her pussy. Then licked her slit completely from top to bottom and back up. I continued this motion a few more times then sucked on her clit. My tongue worked its way deep inside her pussy. Her juices were dripping down my chin.

"Mmmm yessss" Yvette grabbed my head and began to grind while my tongue was inside her. "Dont stop. Im going to cum all over your face"

I moaned gently at her words. With the vibration of my moan Yvette started to quiver. She was shaking so hard her body lifted from the bed. I continued to move my tongue in and out of her delicious hole.

"Omg fuck! Yes baby yes.. Your tongue is fucking amazing."

Once Yvette's spasms slowed down she released the hold she had on my head. I stood up before her, juices dripping down my chin and onto my cleavage. Without any warning I slid my middle finger inside her. She gasped. I pumped my finger in and out of her. Her pussy walls were pulsating against my finger with each thrust. I added another finger inside her.

Her eyes rolled back and she was biting her lip. I could feel her pussy tighten against my fingers.

"Im cumming, im cumming! Oh baby, yes!!!!"

She exploded and all her juices shot to my forearm. Her legs wrapped around my arm. She was grabbing onto the sheets as her entire body was now shaking. She experienced a couple aftershocks as I pulled my fingers out of her. I leaned towards her and placed my fingers on her lips. She looked up at me as she licked her juices off both fingers. Once she cleaned off my fingers she pulled me closer to her and kissed me passionately.

"I want to taste you" she said and began to take off my clothes. We were both naked now and her body was pressed against mine. She was slowly grinding on top of me while sucking both my nipples at the same time. I let out a light moan as she kissed a trail down my stomach and kissed every inch of my pussy.

"Please...please don't tease me anymore."

That is all she needed to hear before she started lapping her tongue in and out of my pussy. Her tongue moved up to my clit, licking, sucking and nibbling and then she slid a finger inside me.

"Mmmm oh yessss!" I looked down and our eyes met. She looked incredibly sexy devouring my pussy. Her other hand was pumping in and out of her own pussy. The sight of this pushed me over the edge. I came so hard, like never before. I was sure she was now drowning in my juices as they were pouring out of me she kept sucking them up. Her body began to shake in unison with mine.

Once our bodies calmed down she crawled back up and laid next to me.

"That was the most..." she was trying to catch her breath as she finished her sentence "intense cum I've ever had."

"Mmmm same '' I moved Yvette's hair to the side and kissed her forehead as she placed her head on my chest. One hand cupping my boob. We both fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.


SGnena
SGnena
5 Followers