All Comments on 'One Sissy's Night'

by Devient_Mind

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Eloquent and cute!

I'M A CROSS DRESSING SISSY!

WITHOUT MUCH CLASS!

MY LIFELONG DREAM

IS COCK UP MY ASS!

I'M GONNA PLAY A GIRLY

AND SUCK THAT MEAT!

LIKE MONICA LEWINSKY!

MAN WHAT A TREAT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
black man worshipper

I've been a tv since I can remember. I only hook up with black guys. I just love the way they are so masculine and the sight of a black cock drives me wild

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Need an editor...

Numerous typos and errors detract from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Garbage from start to finish

What a cliched, stereotypic piece of shit. Another sissy panty boy who wants a "big black cock": in his mouth and up his ass. Clever! I've NEVER heard that before! The only thing that really sucks in this story is the author's alleged writing "talent."

2hot2m82hot2m8over 9 years ago
Hot

Lick my Ass with your Cum Soaked Tongue and I Flood your Cheeks!

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
It was rushed and to short

Great idea for the story. Good that you have attracted the hating trolls. If I did not like the story, I would never have opened it and read it. But trolls can only hate, most cannot read. lol You rushed through the start. Is this sissy cuckold married to the woman at the beginning? How long has he been a sissy and has he had his tight sissy pussy fucked and bred before? Why is cuckold sissy not in chastity? Is the stud one of your hot wives bi stud lovers? How small is cuckold sissy's little boy dick? Hope you expand on this in the following chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great start!

Nice start - I am interested to see where you take this. I can imagine some interesting situations developing. Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great start

I really enjoyed this story. It was a great first chapter in what I hope to be a long series of sexual adventures of a sissy who is very much like me.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
too short

This was a great start to a story but way too short. I would love my wife to set me up with a hot man with a big cock. Great start but needs to be longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Feminine One

After years of being abused by foster parents i now have been forced to live the life of a woman.I now after a year of female drugs placed in my food i look like and have a womans body.I have been taken for a woman for a long time now.I have been forced to dress and use make up at all times.There is no were for me to go as we live in the middle of no were and i have no money.The couple i live with use me for what ever kinds of fedish sex they want.She in joys fucking me with different sizes strap on dildos and makes me eat her out.He takes me to bed with him and makes me suck his cock before he fucks me and finishes with ass to mouth.From time to time both use me together for bed time sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous