One Sister, One Brother, Two Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'd better get off," he told her. "I'm about to shoot any moment".

Jan thought for a second about continuing to ride his pleasure-pole, wondering what it would feel like to have her 19 year old sibling pump his incestuous sperm up into her belly.

But as his cock began to surge, she thought better of it, and slipped off his member, which then rubbed up between her butt-cheeks and began discharging its fourth load for the day.

There wasn't much sperm this time... but what there was then ran back down Jan's crack, to mingle with her juices and his sweat as their bodies relaxed and she lay on her older sibling.

"Whooee!", Gary said as he eventually broke the silence. "That was really something!"

"You can say that again, brother dearest," Jan replied. "That was pretty cool indeed."

She rolled off him, but unfortunately rolled straight into the sand rather than onto a towel.

The sand merged with the sperm on her lower back, and the vaginal secretions on her no-longer-virginal twat, and on the sweat she and her incestuous lover had created.

It created brown muddy marks that looked pretty gross, and felt even worse, so Jan told her brother she was going for a swim.

"OK," he replied, "but I'm just gonna lie here and get my breath back."

Gary lay there and watched as his sister walked to the water, her luscious young buttocks rolling with every step she took.

Despite the day they had spent without clothes, her derriere was still starkly white, where it was normally concealed by her swimsuit bottom, rather than the dark tan cover of most of her body.

He watched with wonder and amazement as the sexy young teenager walked into the crystal clear water, astounded that he had just fucked such an amazing creature.

The guilt that he felt at screwing his sister was overwhelmed by the pride he felt at losing his virginity, and at taking hers, and at giving her pleasure, and at getting such pleasure in return.

The young man watched as his 18 year old sibling washed herself in the salty seawater, and decided he could use a wash himself.

But rather than go down to the beach, he reached for the water they'd brought for drinking.

Gary stood for a moment, and splashed some of the liquid over his chest, and another splash on his crotch, before taking a mouthful or two of the now warm water and slaking his thirst.

He decided to straighten up their towels, and move them further into the shade of the banana trees that gave Banana Bay its name, as the sun was continuing its march across the sky.

By the time he'd finished, and sat down to watch his sister again, she was walking back toward him, her wet skin glistening in the sunlight.

The contrast of white boobs and crotch against tanned thighs and torso was accentuated by the sparkle of the drying water, and by the light patch of reddish-brown hair that formed a V pointing to her sex.

Jan's burnished red hair was wet and fell over her shoulder in a single queue toward her right breast, the ends looking for all the world like fingers searching for the nutmeg coloured nipple on the grapefruit-sized mound.

She reached the spot where her brother, her lover, was seated, and sank to the towel beside him.

Despite the fact that she had just shown abandon during sex that might have caused a paramour to blush, a shy and demure smile crossed Jan's face.

"Gary, my sweet," she said, a little-girl asking for favours, "You will probably think I'm awful... but can we do that again?"

At that, she reached over and began to stroke his chest, in a lazy pattern that somehow managed to both touch and avoid his nipples at the same time.

"I'm not sure if I can," he replied. "My poor old donger is all tired out. Give me another half an hour and I may be able to, but at the moment he's feeling just a little sore."

"Oh," replied the 18 year old, "we can't have that! Poor little feller! Maybe I should kiss him better!"

With that, Jan leaned forward and took Gary's flaccid member in her mouth.

Emulating a porno she'd seen on the internet, the teen girl began sucking and rubbing her brothers prick, her cheeks sucked in and her tongue swirling around the head.

She permitted her teeth to graze lightly across the cock as she sucked, and allowed her small breasts to brush against her brothers leg as she moved her head up and down.

Just moments before, Gary had been certain that he would not be able to raise another erection for quite some time... but his 19 year old gonads soon put the lie to that.

His dick began to swell once more, and he leaned back to allow his sister her head, to coin a pun.

The 18 year old had, like her brother, never done anything like this before today... but she had seen a couple of x-rated videos on the net, and she was a quick study.

She'd also spent a large part of the day either examining her older brother's prick, or handling it, of feeling it as it pumped inside her... and she had a pretty good idea what made Gary get off.

But most of all, Jan was a natural. Some people are born to play ball. Some are born to play the flute. In Jan's case, she was exceptional at playing with balls, and she played the meat flute like a pro.

She soon had her brother moaning and jerking, as she slid her hand up and down the shaft, while suckling on the head and placing around half of his six inches into her warm, moist mouth.

When he tried to explain how good it felt, his words were incoherent with pleasure, sparking a fit of giggles from the 18 year old, but she soon returned to the task at hand.

Before long she felt her brother's cock begin to surge, and a series of convulsions along the underside signalled that his semen was on its way.

She decided impulsively to taste his load, and to get his incestuous sperm into her belly by this route, rather than by her snatch.

As she swallowed Gary's cum, his moans of delight told her she'd made the right choice, and made her brother/lover a happy young 19 year old.

After licking clean his cock, Jan cuddled up to her sibling, and lay there contentedly for a few minutes, as they both considered all that had happened during the day.

By now, however, it was getting to be mid-afternoon, and if they were to ride home in time for their afternoon chores, the eldest of the Anderson siblings would have to get a move on.

So, after a few more minutes of kissing and holding each other tight, they separated, and began to dress for the first time in nearly six hours.

As they packed up all their gear, and Gary donned the backpack, he turned to his sister with a look of chagrin on his face.

"You know what I just realized?" he asked his sister. "We just spent hours here naked, and we had sex, and wanked each other off, and we did it all out in the open where anyone could have seen us!"

"Next time we'll have to be more careful," he added, before realizing he'd made an assumption which may not be true. "There will be a next time, won't there?"

"Oh yes," Jan replied with a glint in her eye, "You'd better believe there's going to be a next time!"

She giggled, and wheeled her bike onto the track that led out of the national park toward town, toward home, and toward a future that held more than just a touch of promise.