All Comments on 'One Slip: Difficult Choices'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 155 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice to see ....

.... Jack"OFF"straw is no longer submitting his cuckyboy stories. Guess one of his THREE HOLE CUM DUMP WIFE'S REAL MEN FINALLY LOCKED THIS FAGGOT IN THE CLOSET .... PERMANENTLY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice to See....

these closet cucks that choose to read these kind of stories and then rage against the author.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Thanks for not ruining your story by endorsing

The effete and wimpy excuses for bad behavior in a lot of the recent stories.

Murder is a bit harsh, but I suppose if I was the victim husband I might feel differently.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice to see

Nice to see that IDIOT that tells all those NONSENSES about "closet cucks that choose to read these kind of stories"!Guess what,you ASSHOLE,the only "closet cuck" IS YOU!And EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO READ WHAT HE/SHE WANTS!Reading a story,DOESN'T MEAN AT ALL APPRECIATING IT!

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Better than most

Why do the cheating wives always say "honey, I love only you!" I like to fuck other guys, but I love you. Every story tells this lie. I guess Donna just wanted to be a slut, and be treated like one. This was better than the other alt endings by default.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
THIS ONE

The comments indicate there are other sequels to Patricia1's original story titled One Slip. This one is the kind of continuation that I hoped for when I read the original story. I do not think I want to pollute my mind with what I suspect will be an inferior sequel.

Having read hundreds (thousands?) of Loving Wives stories, many times the comments on some egregious offense is that if it had been one time, not planned, or, alcohol involved and she were sorry then it would be forgivable. Here it is all those things. This is the "textbook case" for letting the One Slip slip.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Should have worked less, paid more attention to the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Shallow

Reconciliation is possible for a single act of adultery if there is sufficient repentance. In this case, it's just another RAAC. A switch gets flipped, and she gets a pass. "I don't know how it happened", "I love only you.", and "I'll never do it again and will be tormented by the memory of my adultery" are not repentance, they are magical incantation authors in LW use to justify RAAC's. Adultery is NEVER a "mistake." It is a conscious, intentional, grossly immoral act of betrayal. Eating a pie with ice cream when on a diet is a "mistake"; overspending on a dress when your budget is tight is a "mistake". Calling adultery a "mistake" is just a way of deflecting attention from its enormity. This is why the story is shallow and wouldn't be accepted as believable, except by the cuckish element of the LW readership and authors. BTW, Steve's erection at seeing photos of Gil fucking his wife is a ridiculous LW cliche. Perhaps that's how cucks and closeted cucks respond, but a normal man wouldn't ever be "excited" by something like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It had too many 'puppy love' cliche's

And I understand puppy love. Believe you me, I suffered through it. Just like your main husband character. But the dialogue was fake, didn't feel real. I never called the love of my life "darling" or "sweetie" after she cheated on me. I was too hurt or angry. You cannot realistically love someone that much and feel powerful emotions and then call them some pet name after such a betrayal. The opposite of love is indifference. Hate though, is a hop skip and jump away.

And I really want you jack to understand my lived experience as someone that has been cheated on, and has cheated. Being cheated on feels worse. You had one character tell the wife that what she feels is the same level of hurt as her husband. That is absurd. I'm all for stupid characters, but it was never addressed. I hope you don't believe that. Betrayal hurts a lot more than betraying. Let me assure you. Oh, I felt like the lowest piece of filth when I cheated. But it was different than being betrayed. And she didn't make 'a mistake'. She made a decision. A very stupid one. Unless she was on drugs it wasn't a mistake. She decided at some point to have an affair. She may find the truth distasteful, I sure hated owning up to my cheating, but it is just that. A mistake is attempting to do one thing, and a different result occurs. Like spilling the milk. Using the wrong set of keys. You decide to do one thing, and accidentally do another. Cheating isn't that. Cheating is going after something you desire.

Overall good story making skills. I'm not trying to come off as a douche or disrespectful, just giving you my life experiences.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Another read

As good as any of the sequels to the original. I just wish he could have reached Him before the cops did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What

What happened to Gil?.0Rv8-z8

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bravo, jack_straw! This is one of the most realistic wife sex stories on Literotica. I gave you a 5- (4.6/5=92%)!

Hi everybody!

Donna is a keeper! I feel I should say it again: DONNA is a KEEPER!

When Donna screwed up, she rushed to her husband to tell him everything. She told her husband the truth, the whole truth & nothing but the truth. Moreover she did not want to invoke her mulligan right, which both of them were entitled to! She did not want her husband to take her back "on technicality": she wanted to go back to a loving & forgiving husband. (She was not sure as yet whether her husband would forgive her or not.)

Some comments misinterpreted the scene where the husband gets turned on by pics of his wife performing sexual acts. There is nothing sick about that. It often happens.

Donna's husband adores her in general & her body in particular. I was the same when my 1st wife was about to leave me. She had found a steady lover. I knew she was sleeping with another man. She did not know that I knew coz i was playing dumb. We had stopped having sex. I had stopped loving her. Yet, she was turning me on more & more. Idid not miss 1st wife after she left me. BUT for the next 2 months she was a frequent female lead character in my jack-off fantasies. I was obsessed with the texrure of her skin, her ass & thighs, & the love handles that covered her hip bones.

Last but not least the scene whete Donna's husband fucks her vigorously & tirelessly like a man possessed is 100% accurate. It did happen to me more than once.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 4 years ago
Silly Ending

Not at all realistic. After betraying and humiliating him, the best she can hope for is a divorce followed by her proving herself to him for the basis of a new relationship. There is nothing to build on here. I understand you had him sucking it up for the children, but he's subjecting them to an abysmal set of parents. He's destined for a bleak future.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
As comment on original except I forgot drinking and that is one of the 3 reasons I favored RAAC

Normally no way. Cheaters caught and that's it

But she accepted fault

Stood up to blackmail

Drinking

And he was stupid one to tell her to go by herself

I would never do that

Married you go together or not at all

Took portable playpen with us to bowling alley so did another couple in our league

She did like bowling and I didn't like some of things I attended with her

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Another sequel

I like this one a lot. It's another reconciliation, but very well written. Unfortunately, Gill lived in this version.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

The ending of this story was the best part, which is the opposite of normal for these stories. The husband was a lot nicer than I would have been, but not castrated. Good job.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

I Cayman not criticise, I. Complain about other husbands not thinking about his kids a giving the wife another chance. I hope that she doesn't let you down.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Still consider this a very good sequel, but not as good as when Steve gets to Gil.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

What a crock, she cannot give a reason and he just forgives.

What a complete load of shit.

Scores 1/5

muskyboymuskyboyover 3 years ago

She offered zero explanation? Weak, but good ending. You could have made it better

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 3 years ago

“I don’t know why” just doesn’t cut it. I don’t think there should be any forgiveness as long as the husband gets this bullshit excuse when he asks his wife WHY. An honest answer would be the only way I’d forgive her for this. I don’t know why is a lie.

bigurnbigurnabout 3 years ago

To quote Bugs Bunny... " What a Maroon ! " This would be close to one of those " Til death do we part " endings, IMHO

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Second time around.

This is cuck shit. Glad l gave it 1/5, it is what the story deserved

1/5

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

might as well of said they lived happily ever after from the beginning because the middle to ending just seemed to be rushed and the ending is pure garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

DIVORCE, IS THE ONLY ANSWER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Compared to the other sequel I have read...this just was gross. This strong, moral character was reduced to getting a hard on from seeing his slut wife fuck his friend? Sequels only work.if you keep the original characters true to form. This changed him into a man who suddenly was turned on by his wife's infidelity and he not only immediately forgave her but played the whole vixen hotwife/cuckold game of reclaiming her after her lover fucked her. Just gross. Next time maybe he'll sport wood at the thought of sucking her lover's cum from her freshly bred cunt?

Sorry but this story sucked. Because they had a conversation years before about forgiving one indiscretion...he just simply forgave her? She didn't even explain the why? There was no separation so she could actually know how serious of a mistake she had made. No ccounseling. No making her get tested for STDs. After all Gil was likely seducing many other sluts and fucking them.

She felt no real pain or consequences for cheating on him. She just got some really exciting rough sex out of it. He just stuck his dick back into the cesspool that was now her vagina and made it all better.

Seriously. This author destroyed this character and made him pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WACC

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

She will obviously need a therapist to help her realize why she did it. And what the hell happened to Gil? He should have been destroyed by his ex best friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

rubbish, jack ol' boy, revise your thoughts about what you write about husbands and men, WE DO NOT think with our dicks, we act on what's right and wrong. Maybe your part of the new generation world and think infidelity is acceptable under certain conditions. NOT in mine or any of my friends. Trust, integrity, honor and word, are highly respected and expected in my world.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Could have been good, even as a RAAC but it was, at its core just a full on worthless cuck story. Thanks for wasting my time closet boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dumbass CUCK!

IndyOnIndyOnover 2 years ago

You need a mental health evaluation!

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

4 stars - but again no thought given to the possibility that she might have a cuntload of STD's from the sexual predator. I don't care if it is a fictional fantasy, we have to start taking responsibility for our sexual excesses. STDs are the great equalizer for sexual promiscuity, especially women having too many different sexual partners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Six months later she gets nailed by the mailman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

JUST ANOTHER CUCK HUSBAND STORY WITH A WHORING BMW-DRIVING RICH BITCH WIFE!! NOT EVEN WORTH ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey, Steve: the milkman will deliver and you'll get sloppy secpnd, just the way you love it. Cuck. Wimp. Sissy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Quite realistic. Yes she cheated and we don't really learn what was the driver beyond alcohol. But she came clean right away (what most people should do if they ever want any chance at reconciliation) and especially in the face of blackmail, she did exactly what everyone should do and that is seek help and confess to break up the blackmail. Blackmail tropes on this site regarding photos / video of an adulterous sexual encounter to control the person else they inform the spouse is in almost all case absolutely ludicrous. Way better off telling the spouse yourself and seeking forgiveness than give that power to the blackmailer. The number of stories on this site that have blackmail going on for years because of the woman doing something stupid and then coming to sort of like it is just crazy. It is not realistic. Blackmail sex is rape. Unless mentally unstable, women do not get turned on by rape and want it to stop. I wish that blackmail trope would die. Even many of the ones involving being framed for white collar crimes are also dumb. The exception might be violent retribution for the spouse's family. Even then go to the authorities or tell your spouse and leave the state and run. Again kudos to this wife to having the courage to come clean and seek help and for the husband to take action and forgive his wife. Would have like to learn more about the why maybe as part of counselling. No liquor is a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

whore and wimp.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Sick story about a cuck and a cunt.

The count wins and the Cuck is just a cuck.

1/5 for Cuck drivel

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think he should have separated from her in some way, either try to make her live elsewhere while he decides what to do, or either at least make her move to a guest room (whereby the kids wouldn't be disrupted as much...). In the scenario presented by this author, where they had previously agreed to give each other one chance at forgiveness, he would have to do that, but that was not in the original story. Alternatively, also building on what was suggested by this author, he might take her back in on a provisional basis, with a clear understanding that she would have to be his sub in all ways, for as long as he wanted, in order to try to start making up to for what she had done. I think she would agree to it, and it might work. And if things went well over time, he might gradually ease up on her some, and begin to become more of a full partner with him again, maybe even go for some coucilling to help work through it all at that point. I dunno, wonder if that might could work. Author made me think of it by the way the first sex encounter was written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

started off great.. and then you completely killed it. 1 star only cause - isnt an option

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Far more realistic than most may believe. I've been told 100 times events like this, and somehow they find the true love and strength to stay together. A man's pride is no small matter. Men are raised to be proud of the things they have earned in life. It takes a special strength to not allow a thing like this to destroy them.

Very few people can explain every move they have made. To those that can only scream "cuck", I wonder who read it to you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't know why she says, over and over. Seems to me if you don't know why then what's to keep you from doing it again and again. Donna Darling, really! The Dears and Darlings... I've read those words in many of the stories and the Dears and Darlings just aren't something that would be said at those times. But Darling I love only you. Really.

James G 5James G 5about 1 year ago

The pics with Gil's fingerprints would be EVIDENCE. Even assuming the cops hadn't somehow taken them, burning them would've been a big no no.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought story was more realistic than most since no real[out of the park,unbeleivable] punishment was offered by the "victim" couple. Only "revenge" was getting law involved and that wont involve the perp getting physical punishment till in the big house where it may get v bad for him, have to hope so. Now for all the pro cuckold critic babies out there, get a good definition of cuckold. My understanding of a cuck is as follows; a submissive person(not, probably,, a red blooded male), w/ a sad fetish of either wanting to watch his wife fuck others or willing to submit to his wife fucking others and maybe being willing or again wanting to accept 2nds, eat out lovers cum and or to fluff lover. The cuck part is the submission, acceptance and willingness to all or part of the above listed actions. No male who is being cheated on, even if serially by a spousal unit is, ipso facto a cuckold, Not Knowing, Ignorance, Blind Love, even stupidity is not the same as either accepting or encouraging cuntbitchslut behavior so therefore, not every cheated on man is a cuckold. Now you male virgins out there incensed that these cheating bitches arent selecting you for either BF material or as studs to cheat with, you have not the creds or rep or manhood, dick size, etc, to call any man a cuck. So take your jealous faggot boi tears and go read some gay shit a fap away. Ive wondered about an involved man getting an erection when watching a wife get fucked, no experience from my end, some authors have put forth reasonings/rationalizations for this, but i dont know if their input is validated by "science"(and we've all learned a sad lesson about the credibility/ corruption of science during the CCP virus fiasco. IF, a man can see 2 people having sex as pornography then an erection is acceptable, if 1 of the 2 is your spouse, i think that feelings other than arousal would be more prevalent; sadness ove faithlessness, rage over betrayal, emasculating sadness raging hatred, but thats me. I nurse my hatred and use it to further my desire to cause pain devastation ect on whomever i see as my enemy. Im willing to hit a woman, albeit differently than id hit a man, but they sometimes ask for it, deserve it and need it, to get them back on a more normal, acceptable level of sanity. Any how decent stry, reality based more than most. rk

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nope.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He gets a hardon looking at the photos. That's unforgivable! Yuk!!!

fredbrownfredbrown9 months ago

I'm not Jack_Straw and I can't write jack shit, but this out of the blue would be unexplainable indeed! Women do not come to you all confused and drop something like that on you without there having been chemicals involved, they could turn up in the police investigation and get that other woman off the hook .......

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked the telling f the story. It followed well. The characters seemed real although could have been deeper developed. Like why did Gil do it. One sticking point was “I cheated, Gil is black mailing me, I will never do t again? The why is often not explained…. You would be very suspicious that she felt would be caught if the tryout went on for awhile. Also, she should have discussed her loneliness' etc. as the way the story reads, was a significant factor.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

So he became a willing cuck bitch so his wife could fuck around on him he forgiving her told his wife he's not a man so she's going to keep fucking other men she chose to fuck another man there is no damn excuse for why besides that she wanted to and she will keep on doing it cause pussy of husband just showed by telling her hes not a man

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well there's his mistake right there. He basically gave her a one-time free pass that I'm sure at least part of her considered before she let Gil have her way with her. Part of her knew she'd be fine because Steve would forgive her that one time. I doubt she'll ever admit it even to herself, but we know. If you don't employ a zero tolerance policy then you can't complain when they pull shit like that.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

OK but not his best

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Mulligans for adultery?

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

She had a free pass to cheat since he had told her he would forgive the first time. I prefer the one with the dart board.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Firstly, 1-star for this piece of shit if only for the silly rationalizations. I don’t know why Steve was mad, he essentially told her she could cheat on him at least once. What consequence did she suffer? Some rough sex that she seemingly enjoyed. You showed her, Steve. This story line is idiotic.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous