All Comments on 'One Special Night'

by SissyTales

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
toni49toni49almost 12 years ago
wow

lets hear more had me hard

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackalmost 12 years ago
well done

i enjoyed reading it! Hopefully you decide to add some more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another crossdressing bitch

liked the writing. be lookiing for more. I crossdress and take cocks just like the story. My wife usually watches and fingers her self. She certainly likes to take large cocks into her pussy so we try to get two or more guys at the same time. My ass pussy has taken hundreds if not thousands of cocks and has grown accustom to large, long meat pounding it deep into my ass. we're both cock freaks and take all we can get anywhere, anytime. It works for us.

ba10016ba10016over 11 years ago
I loved it

I love putting on lingerie and sucking a man off too. I just wish my wife would encourage me as the one in the story does. It is a dream of mine to be maid into a sissy and service men.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
great story

loved the story. the couple are enjoying themselves. bringing in an outside person, to join the fun can be very risky. the wife seemed to have taken some precaution in that area. I hope they have a life time of pleasure and excitement from each other. I personally think as hubby, that a steady diet of this scene, would lead to some very bad ideas and thoughts, and experiences.

4Leather4Leather4 months ago

Have my caged clity dripping.

Loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous