All Comments on 'One Step Beyond'

by BarracudaSwordfish

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tangledweedtangledweedover 3 years ago

BarracudaSwordfish takes the most depraved, hedonistic scenarios you can imagine and finds a way of tweaking tender, romantic moments out of it. I am in awe at how the author balances indiscriminate fuckery with individual humanity, elevating raw lust to something much more.

maxx308maxx308over 3 years ago

Loved it

Thanks for sharing and posting.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Mad And Brilliant

Has a very satisfying ring to it getting revenge on the manipulative father / husband figure while still bringing essences of romance into the totally over the top sex scenes.

Thought I recognised the bit involving Bree and Chloe but now I'll have to go back and check for Serah and reread it.

Do you have any plans for a continuation involving Serah and Dan?

5 stars.

BarracudaSwordfishBarracudaSwordfishover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the positive comments so far, much appreciated.

No plans to continue the Serah/Dan saga at the moment, but as you can see, I never say never!

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Damn

That was pretty intense, I loved the ending. Dan was one lucky bastard to fall into that whole situation. I would loved to see of Serah going forward from this story, she is a very interesting character.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Bloody Flippin' Brill!

11/10 Craft Beers!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarracudaSwordfish@BarracudaSwordfish
I put my first piece out here in early 2017 to scratch an itch. Now I am addicted and have published 60 stories. My lifestyle has changed in the last year or so and it is now not as easy for me to write my sordid filth when the whim strikes me. However I have a few stories nea...