All Comments on 'One Step Further Ch. 01'

by writer4hire69

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Quid Pro Quo!

My wife and I thank you for an excellent, well-written, highly erotic story. The last few paragraphs left it wide open to all kinds of exciting sequels.

My wife especially liked the following, “There was no doubt in her mind that what just happened—the twisted naughtiness of blowing a guy as a thank you for dinner—turned her on.” My gal has always enjoyed returning a guy’s generosity. The more generous; the more she reciprocates. She was a Latin major in college and understands “quid pro quo”.

I found the following phrase particularly exciting, “…the knowledge that Tiffany had sucked someone's dick. His girlfriend had had a cock in her mouth. And he found that fact cock-rousingly thrilling.” It sounds to me like Kyle may have a kink worth exploring.

Given the wicked pleasure that Tiffany got, from blowing a guy for dinner, and the cock-rousing thrill that Kyle felt when she told him; there could be some naughty times ahead for this young couple.

My wife and I started dating when we were freshmen in college. We agreed to date, but not be exclusive until we got farther into the relationship. Since she is a hottie, she continued to enjoy other guys cocks. I’m a bit nerdy, so I spent my extra time in the computer lab. And I enjoyed her company when she was with me.

This was long before we knew the words cuckold and hot wife. However, my wife always enjoyed stopping by my place after her dates. Later on, she told me it made her hot to drop by to see me, when she was still a little bit sweaty and smelly from her date! It always wound us up and the sex was great.

We got married after college and I got a good computer job. My wife got an easy job in the pro shop of the local golf course. It was only open from 9 am to noon; she is free the rest of the day. Her main duties were ringing up sales on the cash register and looking cute, both of which were easy for her.

Even though she wears her wedding ring and diamond, that didn’t stop guys from flirting with her. She enjoyed flirting right back. Her clients soon learned that taking her out to a nice lunch, to an elegant dinner, or shopping led to her reciprocating!

My wife loves giving her pussy up after a lover has taken her shopping. She says,“It is just so, so naughty to have some Nordstrom’s shopping bags lying beside the bed, as I thank him for the gifts!”

Like Tiffany, she gets a wicked pleasure from this quid pro quo. She gets treated like a princess, and they get great sex with my young, slender, sexy wife. I enjoy it tremendously when she returns from a date!

It was not lost on us that both Kyle and Tiffany both had strong orgasms that night, and that they revolved around the fact that she had just sucked of another guy!

My wife said, “I hope Kyle’s big, thick cock won’t be the only one Tiffany gets to suck and ride!”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriter4hire69@writer4hire69
I’m just a wannabe writer sharing their sometimes strange fetishes and stories with the world. I’m always excited to talk about ideas for my characters and stories and very much welcome feedback and comments! Hope you all enjoy my debaucherous tales. Comments and feedback ...