One Step Further Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling into her boyfriend's driveway, Tiffany turned off her engine, took a deep breath, and got out of the car.

*************************

Inside of his apartment, attempting but failing to watch another episode of television, Kyle sat on his couch waiting for his girlfriend to knock at the door. She had promised she'd come by after her date—no, not-date, just-dinner—and he knew she'd keep her promise but the later it got the more nervous and anxious he became. Deep down, he knew he shouldn't be so insecure. Foundationally, he and Tiffany's relationship was solid. They got along so well together and loved spending time with one another. And like she told him earlier on the phone, she didn't even consider tonight a date because she was dating him. She wasn't going to just run off with this other guy. Right?

Kyle let out a disgusted groan and ran his hand over his face and through his shaggy black hair. He hated being like this. He hated his insecurity, especially because of how it affected the physical part of their relationship. Together for almost a month and the most he'd done was run his hand against the skin of her bare back under her shirt. He had thought about moving his hand in the opposite direction, dropping down toward the back of her jeans, pushing his hand under the material to grab and squeeze the small cheek of her ass. He had thought about doing a lot of things, especially when alone by himself late at night.

Cock throbbing and in need of release from built up... energy, he would imagine all the things he wanted to do with Tiffany. Beating himself off frantically, looking at a picture of her at the beach or with his eyes closed, he let his mind run wild with sexual desire and lust. He thought about her looking up at him while he fed his cock into her mouth. Hand on the back of her head, he'd push down, watching her lips spread apart around him and sinking further and further toward his abdomen. He imagined her bent over, hair bouncing wildly as he slammed into her from behind. In his fantasy they were at the Parlor at close, her gripping the glass counter, the cold air hardening her nipples. He dreamed of her luscious brown locks tangled in his fingers, his cockslit inches from her pretty face as he finished himself off, jerking feverishly until he exploded.

He thought about all these things... but never actually did them, his insecurity keeping him from ever acting on any of it, even the simplest measure.

Kyle's lack of confidence stemmed from the fact that neither of them had ever dated anyone else, so they were both thoroughly inexperienced. He felt this strange pressure in being her first that continuously kept him from crossing the next boundary. He worried about how much she'd enjoy it, if she would even be into some of the naughty, depraved things he thought about. What if he pushed her into something she didn't want to do? In his mind, Kyle reasoned that if she'd done it before, he at least would know she wouldn't mind trying it again. As strange as it was, Tiffany's inexperience was actually what was him holding him back.

The knock finally came, and Kyle exhaled a breath of relief. He jumped off the couch and rushed over to open the door. There before him was Tiffany, looking extremely cute in an over-sized gray top and a pair of tight light blue jeans that contoured to her legs.

"Hey!" He said, leaning in for a kiss. She moved at the last second, giving him a kiss on the cheek before rushing past him and into the living room. He noticed her hair was a little messy and there was something just a little bit off in her smile when she returned his greeting. He turned off the TV and placed the remote onto the coffee table. "You okay?"

"I have to tell you something."

Kyle's stomach leapt up into his throat and plunged back down again as Tiffany paced in front of him. "You're leaving me."

"What?" Tiffany spun on her heels to face him. "No, never!"

"Okay, well, that's good at least?"

"Do you mind sitting?" Tiffany said with a sigh, still a little caught off guard by Kyle's assumption. "Sorry, it's just easier if you're sitting."

"Are you gonna...?" He gestured to the seat on the sofa beside him, but it was mostly for show. He knew that when she got amped, she usually preferred to pace. Sure enough, she declined and continued to walk back and forth in front of him, running something through her mind. "Tiffany—"

"I gave him a blowjob."

Of all the things Kyle anticipated, that was definitely not it. She gave him... a blowjob?

"You—"

"I didn't know how to say it so I'm just saying it. I sucked him off, but—"

"Why would... how could..."

Full sentences weren't quite coming. The revelation was a sucker punch to Kyle's brain, but not quite in the way he expected. There was confusion on how and why this happened, and the idea that she was with another guy absolutely hit him hard. But hitting him even harder—the thing taking even more prevalence in his mind—was the knowledge that Tiffany had sucked someone's dick. His girlfriend had had a cock in her mouth. And he found that fact cock-rousingly thrilling.

"I don't know how to explain it. It wasn't because I like him or even see him that way—"

"Then... why?"

"It was just... such a wicked thing to do. Going out, having a guy pay for dinner, and then going down on him in his car as a thank you. It's so twisted. It didn't matter that it was him."

Fuck, the description was sending Kyle even more into a spin. He imagined the scenario, the sheer almost sluttiness of it. Tiffany in the car with him after their first date, her saying "Thank you so much for dinner" as she lowered her face into his lap.

"And I swear," she continued, "the entire time, I was imagining it was you. Picturing it was your dick that I was... I wanted it to be you. God, it turned me on so much thinking—"

"Then do it." The images in his head, the depravity of the situation, and hearing her wishing it was him, it was all too much. She'd already sucked one cock. Why not another. Why not the cock she says she wants. "Suck my cock, Tiffany."

Her lips parted and her breath hitched in her throat, her eyes glazing over. She took a step toward him before pausing and stepping back, eyes going from hazy with hunger to piercingly focused. "Are you mad at me? Is this... punishment? Blow you and then you dump me?"

"No, never" Kyle said sincerely, honestly, his voice shifting back to its usual tenor before turning back into a lust-filled growl. "I'm just seconds away from bursting out of my pants from thinking about your lips pumping up and down my dick."

A ravenous moan rolled up Tiffany's chest and into her throat. She darted over to him, falling to her knees between his legs, eyes laser focused on his crotch. Her hands attacked his shorts, gripping the elastic waistband between her fingers and roughly tugging at the fabric. This was really happening, Kyle thought to himself as he slid further in his seat and lifted his hips, allowing Tiffany to yank his pants down enough to free his stiff prick. It flew up into the air before careening back down, flopping across Tiffany's surprised face, its thickness laying across her features from chin to eyebrow. He wasn't fantasizing this one. His girlfriend was actually on her knees with his dick lying across her face.

"Mmmmmm."

Tiffany held his shaft against herself, pressing it into her skin, basking in its warm touch. It was such an insanely erotic sight for Kyle to witness, his size and girth obscuring her appearance. Finally, she pulled away enough to run her tongue from base to tip, lathering his member with her spit before grasping it with both hands.

"You're bigger than him," she panted before jerking her fist up and down. Kyle's cock twitched and he groaned in pleasure from the rapid pumping of his girlfriend's hands, the slick sounds like a musical accompaniment. Her thick lips were parted, breath coming fast, and her eyes were dreamily watching his shaft shortening and lengthening in her hands. "I love jerking your fat cock."

"You look so hot doing it," Kyle said with a gasp. "But you'd look even hotter with it buried in your sexy mouth."

Continuing to beat him off with one hand, Tiffany tossed her glasses to the side with the other and in one fluid motion stopped her fist on a downward stroke, opened her mouth wide, and plunged herself as far down onto his shaft as she could get. Unlike with Dylan, Tiffany took as much of him into her mouth as possible, filling her orifice entirely until he was knocking at the entrance of her throat, making her gag. Not missing a beat, she sucked hard and jerked her face up and then slammed as far down as she could go again. Sweet, desperate sounds of pleasure emanated from her as she fucked her face onto her boyfriend's cock.

Kyle banged his head back onto the couch a few times, crying out in pleasure from the feeling of his girlfriend's hot mouth masturbating his dick. Gritting his teeth, he stared back down at her, not wanting to lose sight of the erotic display. This wasn't slow and deliberate, building up speed slowly like with Dylan. This was frenzied, passionate, sloppy and shameless. Her head bounced wildly. Her hair came undone from its braid and strands of it hung down messily. Saliva practically drooled past her lips, cascading down his shaft and absorbing into his shorts. And because of her position, the extreme wide neck of her top hung low, giving him a look down past her collarbones and at her small, bra-clad breasts jiggling in their cups.

"Did you... swallow his cum?" Kyle grunted out, pressure building in his balls.

Tiffany shook her head frantically, still bobbing and sucking.

"You're gonna... swallow mine. Ahhhhh FUCK!"

Tiffany held her head down onto his cock, Kyle's tip at the entrance to her throat as he fired blast after blast of his cum into her mouth. She coughed and choked at the onslaught of thick, gooey strands, but she refused to move and swallowed over and over again, drinking down every single drop.

"Mmmwwwaahhh!" Once he was fully spent Tiffany jerked her mouth away from his cock. Her eyes were clenched shut and she turned her head up to ceiling, face twisted in pleasure. She rocked back onto her haunches and Kyle was amazed to see that she had unbuttoned her jeans and one hand was shoved down the front. She quivered and quaked as she came, falling backward onto the ground as her orgasm rolled through her and then finally subsided. "Unnngghgh!"

Sliding off the couch, Kyle collapsed next to her, pulling her into his arms. They held each other close, panting and gasping. They'd have a lot to talk about, but that was for later. Right now, they both opted to instead drift off to sleep, curled up together.

12