All Comments on 'One Step Too Far'

by SatinDreamGirl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story, hope you are considering expanding it. I thought it was well written, and would like to read more.

Please don't get discouraged, people should be able to write about what they like, and whilst not every one may enjoy it, hey that's what makes the world the way it is. People, if they don't like a story should just move on to something they enjoy, and not just criticise because they don't like genre, or the way the story panned out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

Like many others, I'm always surprised at Anonymous people leaving mean useless remarks. If they've posted stories, they should use their name. If they've not, STFU. It's easy to be mean from the shadows, so SatinDreamGirl ignore those.

Overall, I thought it was a good story. You've left yourself room to write more chapters if you want to, with exploration into the relationship between Len and Rachel. But also room for interactions with Len and the others in the blackmail group on an ongoing basis.

SDG you're now published, so take pride in that and a well constructed story. You can now write more of your kinky musings and know you are well able to!

hadrupriderhadrupriderover 7 years ago

Very hot story. Clearly you know how to write. Well structured, well paced, with a good gradual build-up. Plenty of scope for more fun chapters now that Rachel has the video.

ShyMaleSubShyMaleSubover 7 years ago
So many possibilities

I love the "getting caught" stories. I'm not that into the forced bi and the extreme sissification, but I see many directions this story can take. I'll certainly check back for more installments. Hoping for all of the girls to have their way with him.

ImaginaryLover62ImaginaryLover62over 7 years ago
I loved this story!!!

Very well written and entertaining ... Just the right length ... A very interesting fetish that is fun to read about ... I hope you do more!

ThorsHammer7ThorsHammer7over 7 years ago
Lovely story, rubbed me in all the right places!

I hope you'll write more soon.

sisscindysisscindyover 7 years ago
Sisscindy

Loved the story. I like the getting caught theme.. Hope there is more soon

CDStacyCDStacyover 7 years ago
Wow! Very hot!

What a deliciously erotic story!! Thank you for sharing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

I really enjoyed most of the story. I just glossed over the gay part. Not my thing. Other than that, I'm super envious.

chefjess2039chefjess2039about 1 year ago

it would be interesting if the whole family got involved & she became a full time sissy maid for the family

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous