One Step Too Far Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alex knows we are out here and what might happen but you mustn't tell him. He thinks this belt keeps me from exploring" Fenny said with a wink, "It's a secret between two girls. That question in his head of us being gone and happy will be more enticing than any porno he's likely to have watched."I was just beginning to learn, both the skills and my own power. We laughed to ourselves as we put ourselves back together. There were no ripped nylons or grass stains or damaged clothing... she was a real expert.

I finished straightened myself out, lastly slipped my feet into my soft leather shoes. They felt inviting with their comfortableness and I wiggled my toes with delight. I stood up and offered my hand to Fenny. I pulled her up and we leaned into one another and saw the boy waiting with respectful distance.

Fenny looked up at me, tippy toes from her position just down the hill from me. "We should get back to Alex" she said... I think this will help us both be better lovers, no?" before I could answer she skipped to the boy for some water. I joined slowly and together we walked back to the ranch, each to our men and I found myself for the first time excited about the mysteries that lay in front of me especially with Fenny around. I took Fenny's hand and we walked slowly and happily back to our home.

12