One Storm Leads to Another

Story Info
Blizzard in South Dakota leads to discovery in Austin, Texas.
9.2k words
4.47
99.6k
156
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ttt59
ttt59
1,162 Followers

This one came to me while I was at a concert recently. Mild BTB, no cuckolding or accepting cheating wife as OK here. All fictitious sex is between fictitious consenting adults.

"Though many can forgive injuries, none ever forgave contempt." Benjamin Franklin

It was a beautiful winter day in Austin, Texas. The high was 67 degrees with a slight breeze out of the west. The evening looked even more spectacular. Full moon, temperature around 50 degrees at 8 PM made for the perfect forecast. To top it off Florida Georgia Line was at the Moody Center for a concert and Henry Canne, (pronounced like Hurricane), had two front row tickets to the show for he and his wife Melanie. It was supposed to be a week early Valentine Day celebration for the 33-year-old couple who had been married for almost five years.

The only problem was it wasn't warm in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. In fact, it was about 10 degrees. There was a foot of snow on the ground and a forecast of ten more inches before it let up. What does this have to do with Henry, Melanie and a date with Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, and the rest of the FGL crew? Good question!

Henry had been called in last minute to fly to Sioux Falls the prior day to sort out a major computer glitch at the Sanford Health Bio-Medical facility. Their neonatal unit was involved in a nationwide research project when the snag hit. Henry was his company's top IT guy and rarely called for travel assignments. But Sanford, was their third biggest client so Henry had jumped on the first available Delta flight out of AUS on Thursday.

It took him about six hours to iron everything out. He had a reservation for the 6 AM back to Austin which would get him home a full 10 hours before the concert. The only problem was by 3 AM there was already a foot of snow on the ground, and it was still coming down. His Delta app lit up his cell phone with notices of delays and then finally a cancellation. Henry was wide awake looking for options.

Henry was well compensated for his work, and he was worth every penny, but his boss would be pissed if he chartered a flight home. However, he'd just saved his company several thousand dollars more than what the charter would cost, so he tried for that option. By five AM it was clear nobody was flying anytime soon. The snow was going to continue heavily throughout the day with the temps falling to around zero. Some were calling it the storm of the decade. All Henry could think was, "Shit!"

Around 9 AM he hit speed dial # 2 for Melanie's office line. Her assistant Kim answered on the second ring and put him through.

"Hey babe, I'm so excited about tonight, what time are you going to be home?"

"Mel, have you seen the weather in Sioux Falls?"

"No Henry, I knew that was where you were headed, but I haven't paid any attention. What's going on?"

"Unfortunately, a whole bunch of fucking snow. Twelve inches so far with perhaps ten more today before it lets up. All flights cancelled."

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry! I was so excited about tonight! I know I've been working long hours lately and this was the perfect chance to start off a romantic weekend together. Damn, sometimes I hate your job!"

"I'm upset too Mel, but you know I only travel four or five times a year, and only when absolutely necessary. This was a big crisis with a major client. As you said, we haven't been together much in the last few months but you're the one logging the crazy hours, not me. If anything, my job affords us a pretty damn good Texas lifestyle."

"You're right Henry, it's just that we've been apart more than we've been together lately. I know a good bit of that is on me. I'm working hard to make partner and that means I must put in the time. You're already at a spot where you can dictate most of your schedule and keep it close to sane. I'm getting there, but it will be another year or so before I begin to control my own hours. I miss you and I miss us."

"Me too babe, why don't you grab your pal Sue and go have fun? The tickets are front row and it's too much of a hassle to try and sell them. I can arrange for a car to pick you up and bring you home. Don't let my mess spoil enjoying a great show."

Melanie hesitated and talked about just selling the tickets. She'd just stay home and stream the concert online. She could go into their Ticketmaster account and sell the seats with no problem. She went on and on about how she didn't want to go if he wasn't with her. Henry pushed back encouraging her to go and have fun. He reminded her she had a new pair of Tecovas, and the stylish boots looked sexy on her. After a few minutes of back and forth, she relented. They both said, "I love you" and hung up.

Five minutes later Melanie found her burner phone in the back compartment of her large tote bag and hit speed dial one. This was her side of the conversation.

"Hey, how is your day going?"

"Well, maybe I have something to cheer you up. Henry just called and he's stuck in Sioux Falls. South Dakota."

"Yeah, he had to rush up there on business and a huge snowstorm struck, can you believe that bad luck for him?"

"Yep, good luck for you! Anyway, I still have these two tickets to Florida Georgia Line tonight, but hubby will be cooling his heels in the great white north. Is Diane still visiting her folks in Memphis? Great! How about we enjoy an evening together? I've got a new denim skirt and boots I've been wanting to try out."

"I'll Uber to your place and we'll go from there. How does that sound?"

Yes, I'll order Uber Black to make sure we have tinted windows."

Giggling... "Yes, let's plan on a spend the night party after the concert! I'll see you around seven, can't wait!"

Melanie worked hard and pushed on through lunch so she could leave her firm by 4:30 PM. She wanted to soak in the tub and relax for an hour before heading to the concert. Before she left the office, she rang her best friend, Susan O'Conner. They'd met her first year at the firm and hit it off immediately. Only one year difference in age and married only two weeks apart the same year, they had a good bit in common.

"Hey Susie-Q, need a favor babe"

"What's up Mel? Happy to help if I can."

"If Henry ever asks you how our evening was at the Florida Georgia Line concert tonight, your answer is awesome!"

"What the fuck Mel, are you still fucking around with David 'the dick'?"

Mel giggled, "Yes, I just can't wean myself off him. I know his fellow partners call him that because he can be a prick, but let me tell you, there is another good reason for the nickname girl!"

Sue wasn't amused. "Mel, Henry is an amazing man and you guys are an amazing couple together. This is the point where you begin to think about kids and raising a family together. You're not in college anymore sister. Why are you spreading your legs for this player? You're jeopardizing everything for a fuck."

Mel sighed. Her friend was loyal, but she was also a bit more conservative in her views on fidelity. "I know, I know Sue. Henry is a great guy, and I don't ever plan on losing him. David is wild and fun. Both of us are happy in our marriages, but we just really have a sexual spark that rocks our worlds!"

"Mel, you really need to think a little more deeply before you open your mouth. If you were happy in your marriage, you wouldn't be slutting around with your boss on this side. Nor would he be banging one of his employee's if he was content. What part of your marriage vows didn't you understand? Forsaking all others is pretty cut and dry."

Mel was getting tired of her friend's lecture. "Sue, will you cover for me or not if Henry ever asks?"

"I won't offer any information, or ever bring it up, but if he asks me, I'll say I was with you. Where are we sitting?"

"Front row, right in the middle! Thanks, Susie-Q, you're the best! We'll do a day at the spa next weekend, my treat!"

"So, like Henry to buy great tickets. Now you use his gift to cheat on him with David," Sue thought to herself. What came out of her mouth was, "Fine, bye."

Mel rushed home and began to prep for her date. She had a couple of glasses of her favorite Pinot Grigio, shaved her legs in the bubble bath and then dressed.

She wore an off-white lace bra so she could unbutton a couple of the top buttons on her white blouse. Her skirt came up about six inches above her knees showing off her firm legs. He boots were a dark grey and matched her vest. They had been a Christmas present from Henry. This was the first time she'd worn them, but she was so excited, the irony was lost on her. She looked in the mirror and was pleased with what she saw looking back. She figure she'd turn a few heads this evening, but there was only one in which she was interested.

She had one more glass of wine after ordering the Uber. When he arrived, she mentioned one stop on the way to the concert. The driver was happy to oblige. More money in his pocket was just fine with him. The car pulled up to a gated condo community. Melanie gave him the code to punch in and they drove two blocks up and pulled to the curb. Right on cue, David Miller, Melanie's boss came bounding out of his condo and hopped in the backseat greeting his date with an enthusiastic and passionate kiss.

"Good Lord you smell and look wonderful Mel. I think we should just skip the concert and head straight back to your place!"

Melanie welcomed his kiss opening her mouth and taking him in with a purr. "Settle down big boy, plenty of time for that later, this is going to be a great show!"

The Uber driver kept quiet, but he noticed the wedding band and diamond on her left hand while kissing and caressing her lover. "Slut and Bastard" he muttered to himself.

For her part, Mel had never intended to cheat on her husband. They met on a blind date that had been set up by her best friend. The chemistry quickly developed between the two of them. She was outgoing, friendly, and networking came easily to her. Henry was a bit more subdued, but he had an inner strength that appealed to her. She never felt overshadowed by him, but his presence always made her feel safe. He was kind, but firm, both warm natured and wise beyond his years.

He'd gone through college on an ROTC scholarship and spent five years in the Marine Corps after graduation. That experience, coupled with his personality made him a guy upon whom others could always depend. This character trait was as sexy to Mel as his 6'2' 190 lbs. rugged good looks.

Henry was skeptical of Mel's affections from the start. He never saw himself as a great catch or anything all that special. The Corps had taught him that his duty was to those around him. "You lead from the front and are the last guy to retreat," had been drilled into him at OCS. This code made an impression that stayed with him after he returned to civilian life. Therefore, being pursued by a beautiful woman, was slightly disconcerting to him. The only time he felt out of control was when Mel would suddenly grab him and kiss him passionately or look at him across a crowded room with the look that could only be defined as, "I need you to figure out a way to fuck me right now!"

As they grew together Henry's fears subsided and Mel's confidence in "them" grew. They wed after an 18-month courtship that included a four-month engagement. Due to his MOS in communications, along with natural aptitude, Henry landed an excellent job with his current firm in Austin. By his third year with the company, he oversaw his own department. In year five he was VP of all IT development and client support.

Mel had graduated from law school nine months after they wed and had landed a solid entry level position for a mid-size firm in Austin that specialized in oil and mineral rights. She was smart as a whip and was gaining the attention of the firm's three partners, Conner, Simms, and Miller. And that is when the trouble began.

David Miller was a 43-year-old married man with two teenage kids. His wife Diane was a principal at one of the local high schools. Mel liked her and always thought they seemed to be a good fit as a married couple. There was much about her boss that was a bit of an enigma to her. However, what was clear, was that David Miller was a tough bastard for whom to work. He logged at least fifty-five hours a week as a senior partner while his two peers barely worked forty. He expected his team to be somewhere in the seventy-hours per week range. Mel was in her third year with the firm and finally down to a manageable sixty-five-hour week.

"The dick" seemed pleased with her work and had given her better assignments. They began spending more time together. More time together during the day and after hours. More time with the team and more time just the two of them. Before too long, the time alone was far outweighing time with the team. They began to speak on more intimate terms and even shared the occasional touch. They were playing with fire. Both knew it.

It was six months ago when the sparks leapt into full flame. They had won a huge decision that would net the practice around two million dollars. David's cut would be roughly $400,000.00 and Mel stood to receive a bonus of $45,000.00. The team of six had gathered in David's office for a late afternoon celebration. The dick was in such good spirits he even opened a bottle of his Four Roses: Single Barrel bourbon for the occasion.

After an hour the party was breaking up. David asked Mel to hang back for just a moment. That drew a couple of smirks from the more observant in the crowd. David saw the last person out then quietly locked the door. He turned around as Mel leaned against his desk already unbuttoning her blouse. David strode across the floor like a man possessed. He wrapped his arms around her and smothered her in a passionate kiss.

David was not as big or strong as Henry, but he was more forceful. He was the kind of guy who figured out what he wanted and then went about getting it. He had wanted Mel since the first time he'd worked closely with her about two years ago. His lust had been building for a long time and now it was being released.

His hands wandered down to her ass which he gripped firmly making her moan into his mouth. Her arms were wrapped around his neck as she returned his heated embrace. With one hand still holding her ass, his second hand began fondling her breasts. She pushed herself into his groping hand offering herself completely to him.

Within a moment or two her blouse and skirt were gone. She was wearing only a jet-black bra and matching panties that had a deep red trim. Mel was now trying to get his belt buckle undone and his pants off. She could feel his rock-hard erection through his trousers. She was quickly aware he was well-endowed, about as big as her husband. Thick, hard and long, she felt herself getting wetter by the second.

David, broke their embrace, spun her around and bent her over his desk. With one or two firmly placed smacks on her ass, he let her know who was in charge. This inflamed her as he removed her bra and ripped her panties down over her ankles. Stepping out of them she allowed him to push her legs apart with one of his knees. Dropping down so his face was even with her pussy he growled and smacked her ass several more times.

"You fucking little tease," He hissed. "You think you can't torture me with those sexy outfits and flirting looks and not have to pay up?" Smack! She was going to answer when suddenly his tongue was buried in her slit.

"OOOOOHHHHH SSSHHHIIITTT!" Was all she could moan. He pulled her ass cheeks apart and fingered her hole while bringing her to her first intense orgasm with his tongue. Her legs almost buckled. Mel was pushing back on his mouth as he added two fingers to the mix. His tongue was caressing the inside of her folds while his fingers inside her were upturned moving in a "come here" motion that was hitting her G-spot. This sent her over the edge for the second time. Her orgasm was so intense tears were forming in her eyes.

She began to push herself up off the desk. She wanted desperately to give David pleasure as well. She loved sucking Henry's dick and was dying to engulf David's.

Smack, smack, smack! With his right hand he spanked her ass while his left kept her pinned to the desk.

"Where do you think you're going you little slut? I'm not done with you yet, not by a long shot." She whimpered as he maneuvered between her spread legs and began stroking the outside of her pussy with his engorged cock. She pushed back wanting him desperately to enter her and pound her from behind. But he was more interested in tormenting her. Making her beg for it.

"Please" she moaned as he continued to slide his dick up and down just outside her opening.

Smack! "Please what Mel, you little slut? Tell me what you want!" Smack!

"Oh fuck," she cried, "Please David, fuck me! Give me your cock, I'm on fire. I need you to fuck me right now!"

"I'm going to fuck you sweet thing, don't you worry," David growled as he began to slowly enter her. "You just need to convince me you really want it."

"Yes David" Mel hissed, "Yes, I want your cock, please fuck me! Fuck my married pussy, take it now and make it yours!"

He pushed more deeply and bottomed out all seven inches deep in her cunt. "Is this Henry's pussy or is it mine Mel?" Smack!

"Fuck David, it is your pussy, please fuck me baby! Give me all your cock!

David drove in and out of Mel for the next several minutes. Holding her firmly by the hips he took her from behind as she lay bent forward splayed over his desk. She climaxed at least three more times before he came deep inside her, collapsing on top of her, both spent.

"You're amazing Mel" David finally said as he moved off her allowing her to turn, taking her into his arms. "I love the hot and dirty talk, but I think you're just incredible and am hoping this isn't one and done."

"No David, I don't think this is just a one-time thing. I feel a connection to you that I don't want to resist. We're both married and we want to stay that way, but I hope you and I can have times like this afternoon every so often."

"I'm glad to hear you say all that Mel. Yes, we both want to stay married, but I also want more times like this one."

"Let me show you how much I want that," Mel responded dropping to her knees and taking his cock into her mouth, warming him up for round two.

That was six months ago and now Mel and David were entering the concert arena hand in hand. They had done a good job hiding their cheating but also were diligent about getting together at least twice a month. Tonight, if they were worried about being seen, they didn't show it. They were not overly affectionate, but even the casual observer could tell this was a date between two people attracted to one another.

Back in Sioux Falls, a frustrated Henry decided to live stream the concert. "If I can't be with her, maybe I can see her when they pan the crowd," He thought to himself. After the warmup band, FGL hit the stage with a bang playing four fast and loud songs. There wasn't too much camera work being done looking at the audience until the fifth song, which was finally a slow one. The love song Cruise was being sung as the camera's began to take in couples in the audience.

Henry almost took a quick bathroom break as the song began, but he remembered it was Mel's favorite, so he stuck around. It was thirty seconds later that his world collapsed, and his marriage ended. The camera settled on a couple in the front row, right where Henry had purchased tickets. A man and woman were embracing, dancing slowly and kissing deeply, clearly oblivious to the fact they were on the big screen.

There was no mistaking Mel in her new boots Henry had gotten her last Christmas and although he didn't know him well, there was no question David Miller was the man holding and passionately kissing his wife. Henry sank to the floor completely lost for words. The anguish of betrayal hit him like a sucker punch to the gut. He was overwhelmed, dizzy and trying hard to breathe.

ttt59
ttt59
1,162 Followers