One Summer Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, seeing each other naked and, yes, both of us occasionally getting caught masturbating, it also started our fantasies. Of course, at that time, they were strictly private, we didn't share them."

I continued to tell our story.

"But the funny thing was, neither one of us was jealous towards boyfriends nor girlfriends even when we knew sex was involved. I guess we felt connected at another level."

"But then, one time, at the end of my first year in college, a friend of our parents asked us to watch after their cats while they went on holiday for two weeks. She had asked both of us, separately, hoping her chances of a yes would increase but in the end, we had both agreed. It was more convenient for both of us, the apartment being more luxurious than our student rooms."

"The apartment turned out to be a beautiful but small loft apartment and, by small, I mean very small! It just had one space, no separate kitchen, eating, living or sleeping rooms although it had a semi-separated bathroom with a toilet and shower."

"In the beginning, we joked about playing 'mothers and fathers' again, after so many years, but that soon turned out to be our reality," I concluded.

"Don't stop, now! You really mean you got intimate with each other? Like, having sex? Be honest and tell the whole story, please?" Marisa said while putting her hand on my thigh and her other hand caressed her breast briefly.

"How did you turn from siblings into lovers?" Marisa asked again.

"Ok, I promised," Jasper said again.

"We quickly saw there was no such thing as privacy and, at the same time, we really felt at ease with the situation and being together, like the times we were at home, alone. We knew we would be sharing the only bed together and at the end of the first evening, after a bottle of wine, it became clear we both were used to sleeping naked. So, we decided not to act differently because we would be staying there for a whole two weeks."

"I can still remember us standing in this so-called bathroom, facing each other and we just stripped. Just like you did on the street. Then we took a good look at each other, laughed at the situation and we walked over to the bed to disappear under the sheets," I told her.

"But going to sleep, naked, in the same bed is one thing. Waking up with a morning wood against your bum and a hand across your breasts, is another. I remember I had to laugh within myself as I slowly moved out of the bed, without waking Jasper."

"And when I woke up," Jasper continued, "I became aware of my erection and felt awkward immediately but Laura wasn't there and when I looked around, I saw her standing naked in the morning light that fell through the high windows into the kitchen corner of the loft. It really blew my mind in a quiet way, seeing Laura naked and doing her things, making tea and preparing breakfast, completely at ease."

"So, after Laura became aware I was awake, I just got out of bed and walked over to the table which she had prepared. We had breakfast together, just like that, naked. I remember it was totally natural, easy to do, strange and exciting all at the same time."

"Yes, but the thing that turned it around was not being naked together. It was the waking up against an enormous, hard erection. Sometimes it would jab me in the back, sometimes it would touch my belly. Most of the times I woke up before Jasper and I would turn around or leave the bed but then, one morning, I think it was after the fifth night of sleeping together, I woke up with my hand around his member and my head was snuggled on his shoulder. I looked up and saw Jasper was awake, looking down at my hand, not daring to move. So, I moved. I moved my hand around and along his shaft. I felt a sharp inhale of air in his lungs and I kissed his chest. I know I asked him to let me go on. He didn't answer so I went on, cupping his balls, slowly stroking his cock, exposing a big purple head."

I looked down, over his shoulder, at Jasper's crotch and his dick had reached its full length, hanging almost straight to the front. I looked at Marisa and she stood quiet, in anticipation but something had changed in her body, I could sense a tenseness and her nipples had become visibly larger. Her grip on my thigh had tightened slightly.

"To make it even more vivid for you and tell you the whole story, he let me go all the way, spurting his come all over his body after a few minutes. Then I went to the bathroom to get a towel and after throwing it to Jasper, I took a shower. You can imagine I had become dripping wet and I had to release myself so, when I was showering, Jasper entered and just stood there, looking at me, not knowing what to say."

"I remember I thought it was only fair to get even with him, so I aimed the shower-head between my legs and, facing Jasper, got off with a very intense orgasm. Then Jasper stepped into the shower and we cleaned each other. Getting acquainted with our bodies, it felt so wonderful after all of those days looking at each other and not touching."

I embraced Jasper even tighter, pressing my breasts against his bare back. Reliving this story had gotten to me as well and I felt excitement creeping throughout my body.

"So, at breakfast we discussed how we felt about this new situation and we decided that, if it felt good, we would just see what would happen." Jasper explained, holding his hands on my knees.

I guess he felt a bit awkward, standing there so exposed with his erection on full display for Marisa.

"And it just gradually went on from touching and caressing, to stimulating each other. Somewhere in between, we started kissing. So, in the end it was very natural that we became lovers, in the sense that we fucked. Not that we fell in love with each other. We did fall in love with other people, after our time in the apartment, but we always kept our relationship the way it changed there. It's just how it developed and we feel good about it."

As I ended our story, Marisa had moved closer. I could feel her legs touching mine, her belly touching my knee. Then Jasper put his arm around her middle and pulled her closer.

"We like you, Marisa. You can join us, if you want to," he said.

Looking down, she moved her face towards him and kissed him, soft, slow, long as everything she was. Then she opened her eyes and looked at me, still uncertain. I moved my face towards her and received her kiss. Her lips felt so soft, so hesitant. So, I opened my mouth and softly licked her lips until she opened hers and her tongue met mine. Slowly discovering each other, I moved my hand across her cheek and neck.

Suddenly I felt a jerk going through Jasper and I felt a movement in Marisa's body. I guessed she had taken hold of Jasper's dick while kissing me and she was slowly stroking him. We stopped kissing and she looked me in the eyes, her own confident self again, smiling.

"Thank you," she whispered and she turned towards Jasper again.

"Is it ok?" she asked him.

He just kissed her again as an answer. It was so exciting to watch them kissing with my face so close to theirs. I let my hand wander from her neck down to her breast and caressed it, softly kneading it, letting her nipple roll through my fingers. I noticed she had shifted her stance a bit and her pelvis was softly pushing against my knee.

We were all woken up from our trance by a series of load moans and we looked to the other side of the beach. The girl was sitting on the edge of the wall, just like me but she had embraced her friend between her high and open legs, her heels pushing against his lower back. Holding on to each other, he was pounding her hard and she just couldn't keep quiet anymore, being kissed on her open neck. Both of them were looking at us.

"Let's go home," Jasper suggested.

We disentangled, picked up our clothes and walked across the small parking place to the beginning of the path, Jasper's dick swinging in full size in front of his belly. Even when we were climbing the first steps on the path, we could still hear her and we laughed at each other, impressed by his stamina.

Holding hands, we continued the walk along the path to our villa, having lost all sense of time. I wondered how long it would take before the stars would fade away, indicating the return of the morning sun.

******

Everything was quiet when we slipped into the garden and made our way to the terrace that was next to the house. The terrace-floor, itself, still radiated the warmth of the day to us so it was lovely to walk across it on our bare feet.

"I think it's a good idea to wash the salt off of our skin but let's do it here under the outside shower, so we don't disturb the folks," I suggested and walked over to the shower that was in a corner of the terrace.

"Mmm, I just heard an interesting story about showers," Marisa joked and I immediately pulled her arm with me while stepping under the shower.

"So, let's get a bit more personal," I said to her while I caressed her wet body.

I let my hands wander across her back, her shoulders, her bum and her sides until they met her long, firm breasts. They slipped underneath them, weighing them, and then slipping again to her hips.

Then it was my turn as Marisa pulled me into the centre underneath the shower and she let her hands wander all over my body. She briefly reached between my ass cheeks from behind before she hugged me and I could feel her breasts against my back, her nipples pricking in the skin over my shoulder blades.

"He's enjoying the show. Let's give him a good one." Marisa said in my ears as we looked at Jasper who was still seated in the chair.

She held both of my breasts in her hands as she began to massage them. I looked at Jasper and started to tease him, bringing my hand between my legs and spreading them wide, opening myself for him.

By now his dick had risen again and it was standing straight up in the night-time air. He held it up with his whole hand around it but it still covered only half his penis. His other hand was just lying on top of his leg.

"I think he needs to get the salt off his body as well," I said.

We both stepped towards him to take a hand and we pulled him underneath the shower. Four hands wandered over his body, getting him clean all over. When I stood in front of him, holding his side, I looked in Jasper's eyes.

"I'm ok with this. It feels good. Are you ok as well?" I whispered.

I knew he would be honest with me, even with his raging hard-on and being horny from looking at Marisa and me feeling each other up.

"I'm ok. It's ok with me. I love you," he said and we kissed deep and long.

Then he turned around between us and faced Marisa.

"Hi, cousin," I heard him say while putting both of his hands on her sides.

"Hello, cousin," she replied with both of her arms loose alongside of her body.

"Nice to get to know you like this. Honest, vulnerable and naked. May I kiss you, again?" he said.

I guess she just nodded because I only saw their reaction, kissing each other tender on the lips, one small kiss being followed by another. She kept her hands loose beside her legs.

Then she broke the kiss and stepped backwards, pulling Jasper from under the shower. I still felt the water streaming all over my body before turning the faucet and stopping the water flow.

"May I kiss it?" was her simple question and I saw Jasper nodding.

Marisa squatted before him putting her hands on her knees so she didn't touch him. Standing beside Jasper, I saw her looking at his cock, so straight and in front of her face. She planted a little kiss underneath his glans, then one on top of it. Then another. Then she started to plant kisses along the whole length of his shaft, moving towards his balls. She turned her head and opened her mouth to suck both of his balls inside. After sucking one ball after the other, she licked both to start her way back up again. After giving the tip one last lick, she moved backwards and looked up to Jasper.

Without saying a thing, she just opened her mouth and kept it open. Asking, begging to be taken, to be used, to become a part of us. It somehow showed both confidence and submission. Jasper held his cock at the base and had to keep it horizontal until the tip stopped in front of her mouth. He looked at me for a moment before slowly letting it slip between her lips. She didn't close them but let him move forward, pushing his much too long cock into her mouth.

She sank down to her knees, sitting more stable to receive his cock. Jasper moved on until he saw her gagging and he must have felt his cock touching the back of her throat. She took a deep breath and closed her mouth. Without moving her head, I saw Jasper receiving more stimuli than he could hide.

I squatted behind Marisa, my feet between hers and my knees on both sides of her body. I held her buttocks in my hands before sliding one hand between her legs from behind. I immediately felt how wet and swollen her shaved pussy-lips were. I petted her lips with the palm of my hand and it didn't take long before my whole hand was slick with her juices.

I swiped it backwards and coated the whole of her ass crack with her cum, lubricating everything including her little pucker. Without thinking about it, because everything was so wet and slippery, I pushed my thumb and it slipped completely into her anus, resulting in a sudden jerk through her body. She arched her back, opening towards me, offering herself to me in a sense, just like she had opened her mouth towards Jasper.

'Ok, you can have it,' I thought, then slipped my other hand between her legs and petted her vulva again until both of my hands were soaked. I pushed it towards the front and found her clit as a little bud peeping through the fold of her slit.

She shuddered again when my hand slid across her clit to the front but she jerked violently when I slapped her whole vulva with the straight palm of my hand. Massaging her pussy like this, with an occasional and surprising slap became so much for Marisa she had to take hold of Jasper's hips to stay upright and keep receiving his slow thrusts into her mouth.

Then I felt her ass muscles contract around my thumb and it was the beginning of her orgasm as I slipped three fingers into her vagina. Still able to reach her clit, I continued to push and stimulate it. Then her cunt-muscles started to contract and very slowly her orgasm washed through her body, from her pelvis all the way up to her throat. There it sucked so hard on Jasper's cock that he came with a force I hadn't seen before.

Not being able to swallow because of her own orgasmic contractions, the whole of Jasper's cum flooded her cheeks and chin, dripping on her breasts as he withdrew from her mouth. With the last spasms of his orgasm his cum spurted across her face, hitting her forehead, her temples and her lips again.

I helped her stand up again, her knees still week from the orgasm that had rocked her body. Standing, she smiled at us, cum covered. I stood next to her and pulled her face towards mine. As she closed her eyes, I licked my brothers cum from her face.

"This is the sweetest taboo," I whispered to her.

After we showered for a second time, to wash all the bodily fluids away, we walked towards the other side of the garden where we had a beautiful view of the hills and the sea from the only patch of grass in the garden. The horizon in the east started to brighten, turning the night into a new morning.

We hadn't spoken much, just an occasional smile and a touch was enough. We all still felt the fire burning inside, the excitement of getting to know someone we loved. At least, in my body, my heart was still beating faster and the tingling in my pelvis reminded me constantly of the wetness inside my pussy.

"I promised you a dance, so, let's dance!" she said, holding her hands out.

She started dancing seductively, moving and grinding her hips. Touching and pushing her breasts, she closed her eyes. Pushing her legs wide open and stroking her pussy, she danced to the fantasy that went through her head. I looked at Jasper and started to dance as well, swaying my hips, opening my legs as well, moving my arms above my head, between my legs and pushing my breasts to the front. I felt horny.

"I promised you the last dance," he smiled.

I saw that watching us dance, like earlier on when showering, had visibly excited him again. His dick had swollen into a large, semi-erect member protruding clearly from his crotch. The foreskin, pulled halfway back, clearly showed the result of our dancing. I looked Jasper in the eyes and planted a quick kiss on his lips. We moved close and I felt his cock touching my belly. He took both of my hands into his and we danced with our hands and arms high above us, moving wider and closer until my breasts were crushed against his chest.

Then he turned me around, so I danced with my back against him. I ground my full ass against his crotch and felt his cock being pressed between my buttocks. Dancing like this, I felt it grow within my ass and he pulled my hands down and my shoulders backwards, so my tits were forced forward to a maximum exposure.

"You promised I could join you, didn't you?" Marisa said while dancing her way towards me.

Then, going down to her knees, she grabbed my breasts with both of her hands and started pushing her pelvis against my thigh. I felt her fur rubbing against my skin as we moved to a silent beat. She let go of us and placed my face between her hands.

"You've such a hot body, Laura," she whispered.

She started kissing me very carefully, at first, as if she was looking for permission. When I started kissing her back, she became more daring, moving her tongue between my lips, licking them and pulling my lips with her teeth. She let go of my face and moved a hand between my legs that were spread wide apart. The other one still covered one breast and started massaging it.

I felt her fingers searching and sliding underneath my pussy, cupping my smooth folds with her whole hand. More than anything else, she started caressing my pussy, no hurry to find the entrance to my body, no eagerness to find my clit. Then she reached further back between my legs and found what she was looking for...Jasper's rigid and erect cock that had slid between my ass-crack. She pulled it to the front so the length of his rod would lie against the slit of my pussy and caressed his cock, pushing it against my slit.

I felt Jasper taking hold of my breasts, replacing Marisa's hand. She stood up and, standing tall on her toes, she could reach over my shoulder to kiss Jasper. I heard their mouths finding each other, next to my ear. Her whole upper-body was pressed against mine, our breasts crushing each other's. I could feel my nipples poke into the soft flesh just underneath hers as I placed kisses on her shoulder. Marisa looked in my eyes.

"You and Jasper are so kinky! I would never have suspected anything like this."

She kissed me lustfully: "I thought I was the nymph, the sexually driven. I thought I'd seen it all but you showed me I'm still that younger kid, the one that wants to belong, that wants to be accepted," she continued.

"Shh. You've grown up now. You're one of us," I answered.

I kissed her back then took her hand and placed it back on my pussy. There it met the tip of Jasper's cock and all she did was push it into my cunt. We sank to our knees and I pushed my ass up high to receive the fucking I was looking for.

"Please, lie down," I asked Marisa.

She crept underneath me so her face was beneath my pussy and, spreading her legs very wide by letting her knees fall to the side, she offered he own pussy for me to lick. Then Jasper started fucking me seriously from behind and all I could do was bury my face into her crotch and Jasper's stroking would enter her own cunt through my mouth.