One Summer Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sailorsix
sailorsix
197 Followers

Then I felt her thumb pushing against my clit and a little sky-rocket exploded within my pelvis but that was just the beginning of the fireworks that started to explode when she put her other thumb on the other side of my clit and she pushed her thumbs against each other with my clit between them. With every pound of Jasper's, another rocket exploded. Then all my muscles relaxed at once and I collapsed on the grass. I saw Marisa pulling Jasper down towards her face and taking him in her mouth again.

"Jasper, take her and make her one of us," I whispered.

He looked at me and crawled around her, opened her legs wide again and looked at her.

"Ok?" he asked.

She looked sideways to me when she answered.

"Ok," she softly moaned.

Then she held out her arms to Jasper and kissed him deep when he entered her. Their mutual orgasm didn't take long. It turned out that her tightness and his size were perfect for a quick fuck. I really felt a part of them as I kissed her when she orgasmed and kissed Jasper when he came.

For some parts of myself, I felt myself falling in love with this beautiful, fresh girl that I had known for so long. My cousin turned out to become a wonderful, sexy girl and I couldn't stop myself from caressing her as we lay down on the grass, looking up to the light morning sky. The stars were fading and the moon had set.

"Let's get some sleep," Jasper suggested.

"Want to sleep in our bed, with us?" I asked Marisa and she smiled as a happy kid being accepted as a friend.

We walked arm in arm towards the villa and picked up our clothes. When we entered the kitchen, we froze as mom was standing behind the sink, warming water for tea. She smiled lovingly at us but I recognised a troubled mind as well.

"I hope you know what you're doing," she said softly and we knew what she meant.

"Whatever it is, stay honest with each other and remember to think about the neighbours so as not to disturb them in the middle of the night."

sailorsix
sailorsix
197 Followers